Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deck The Halls With....brains And Blood? O.o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
DNA
"Whats a Youko?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
"A very gay and narcissistic fox demon thief that taught me most of my martial arts and the whip trick I did earlier."

Kari said with a snort while looking through her picture wallet and held up a picture of the silver haired fox demon adding giggling a bit

"Sides,Grandpa likes you enough that he wasn't giving you death glares the whole time."
DNA
"He scares me..." He said sighing, talking about 'Grandpa'
Kari_Neko
"So your scared of me?"

Kari asked blinking,she and Raizen were a lot of like in many ways XD,clearly more than a little taken aback by that.
DNA
"No...Just him...Your a not a giant sadistic person surrounding yourself by large creatures that eat the souls of man and what have you." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Grandpa doesn't eat humans anymore.And he technically has to at least once a year,and he actually detests having people over."

Kari said with her eye twitching and added sulkily while grabbing her book and putting her nose in it to go into 'shunning L mode'

"And that was mean and insulting."
DNA
"Well he scares me!" He said.
Kari_Neko
"He didn't even do anything to you!"

Kari said angrily while throwing her book at him,clearly not even books can distract her now XD,while Hades sweat dropped and shut the door quietly putting a sign,for Watari's sakes XD,saying 'Lovers quarrel in session,come in at your own risk'.
DNA
"He picked me up and plopped me onto a chair! I thought he was going to eat me or something." He said.
Kari_Neko
"He was getting you out of other demon's and Jackal's hands!"

Kari yelled with an anime big head
DNA
"You know that Jackal wouldn't kill me. He was after The Other Demons." He said
Kari_Neko
"Yes exactly,than a RIOT would start and EVERYBODY would be fighting and trying to kill each other and do you really think YOU of all people would be safe in the middle of that?!"

Kari said angry/worried chibi
DNA
"We could have escaped...Please...can we just stop with the fighting?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye twitched but she nodded stiffly and grumbled sitting down on the couch rubbing her temples and drinking her tea via tail

"Fine fine fine,think of something else to talk about then."
DNA
"I...don't know." He said.
Kari_Neko
".....L,it's times like these where I wonder what the hell would you do without me?"

Kari asked trying to keep from laughing and failing miserably.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.