Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deck The Halls With....brains And Blood? O.o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
DNA
Sylar coughed as he went down. He sheilded himself with his invisable force, and was now intrigued. He floated towards them, and this time suspended Hades, and slowly began cutting into his scalp. "How did you do that?" he asked
Kari_Neko
"Tut tut tut,I can't tell you.It's against my contract."

Hades said calmly,standing perfectly still,while his forehead turned into the same metal and well,couldn't be cut.And he yelled down to Kari who was wheezing to get air back into her body

"Orders?" "KICK HIS [All hail lord Xenu] DAMMIT!" "With any restraints?" "USE EVERYTHING YOU GOT FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!" "Hai!"

And that would be where Hades' eyes glowed again as Saylar's arm started breaking without him touching,let alone looking,it
DNA
"You honestly think...that you can do that...to me?" he asked with a grin. Suddenly, orbs of pure Nuclear Energy flew from nowhere, directly into Hades and Kari. If they went within 5 feet of them, they would turn to ash. "Idiots." he said.
Kari_Neko
But when the smoke cleared it was just Kari,with her black and gold hair practically on end and cackling with electricity while she had Hades,in his gun form,in her hand and she asked raising an eye brow

"You think nuclear crap is gonna kill us?Newbie."
DNA
"No really." Said Sylar from behind. Then he snapped off the skull of Hades. "Stay dead for the moment." he said as suddenly, clapping was heard. "My My My My My My My...Hello there..." said a monotone. "Who are you?" asked Sylar. "Hm...My Name is Albert Wesker. And, I'm afraid I can't let you countinue..." said Wesker
Kari_Neko
((Hades tis a gun!!! XD you can't snap a skull off a gun!!!))

"Oi,what is this?Ambush Kari on the day she hates the most day?"

Kari asked with her eye twitching as more of the really bright Christmas lights popped around while everything electrical seemed to be on the fritz
DNA
"Actually, I need to save your pathetic lives today. You have an Ally today." said Wesker with a sly smile.

"Hm..what can you do?" Sylar asked
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Kari had to go to dinner and then she has to wash dishes)

"Ok....This is getting ugly" Roxanne said "I would say our job here is done" Anthony mumbled, they both turn around and ran toward the end of the alley, jumped into an open window, there was a flare of light and both of them where gone.
Kari_Neko
"Temporary truce against all might God complex?Sounds interesting."

Kari said intrigued with a grin on her face while raising an eye brow,she knew if she had Wesker on her side just this once.....Things would go prettttty nice.
DNA
"You didn't answer my question." Said Sylar.
"I don't need to."
"Yes you do."
"No, I don't."
"Yes, you do."
"Thats enough, Gabriel!"
"MY NAME IS SYLAR!" yelled Sylar as he flipped a large dumpster onto Wesker. Wesker Barely dodged, but the dumpster knocked off, and crushed his sunglasses.
"Bad move.." said Wesker
_Mat
Morty had a headache. Seriously, those guys pissed him of. This started to reassemble a bar fight! Everyone was trying to kill each other. He grabbed the sign that he tried to use before and successfully hit the first person he saw. The sign broke apart. He then grabbed a knife and put it beneath the person's throat. Then he saw, who it was. Looking into the eyes of Gabriel, Sylar, psycho or whoever it was, though totally unharmed, he sighed.
"Oh **** not again. Would you like to get a beer together someday? My treat."
Kari_Neko
Kari crouched down,the dumpster just skinning her ears,and she asked raising her eye brow in a clear mocking manner,she knew first hand that you lost control when you lost your temper

"Gabrielle eh?Gaby?"
DNA
Then Suddenly, Morty's skull began to split itself appart. "Off of me." he said as he flund Morty without even moving a muscle. "I said, my name is Sylar." said a now calm Sylar.
Kari_Neko
"What mother would name her son Sylar?I think your name's Gabrielle."

Kari said cheerfully while pulling Morty off of him before his skull could get torn off
_Mat
Morty moaned. "Oh, guys, come on, why are you so hostile? Let's be friends altogether..." He looked on Kari and Sylar. "Well, I guess you don't want to. Violence leads to nothing good. Oh, well, maybe some fun... But there are other ways to have fun! ANyone wants to go take a drink and throw some darts?" He looked at them again. "Why am I even trying." He slowly started to walk away.
DNA
"My name is Sy-" He said, but was interupted by a very angry Wesker. Wesker pounced on him and began almost savagely Punching and ripping off parts of his face. Why? Because he broke his sunglasses. And no one ever broke his sunglasses. And lived to tell about it.
Kari_Neko
"....And this is where I leave since he's dog meat."

Kari said turning around calmly,not even going to attempt getting a shot at him,while Hades reappeared in his human form next to her and she said with a sigh while going towards her apartment,popping Christmas lights the whole way

"I hate Christmas." "I know."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne and Anthony were in "The Pit" one of their favorite bars and coincidentally one of the most famous bars in the underworld and of course their "stepfather's" bar. They worked as bartenders there - something they would NEVER say willingly - to get extra money for emergencies. "I have a dream..." Anthony mumbled dramatically as he took a sip of his whisky "For one day of peace with a lot of money and without psychos after us" He mumbled "Amen" Roxanne said, she then shighed softly and snatched the glass away from him "Come on...there is a vist we gotta make" She said, Anthony sweatdropped, he had alredy got used to being dragged away without any explanation.
Kari_Neko
Kari and Hades happened to be walking past "The Pit",it really was on they're way back,and Kari sweat dropped looking at it for a minute before saying thoughtfully and catching up with Hades

"That was where Zanguine-teme went to drink all the time."
_Mat
Morty sat in another bar, that he found. Somehow it was the same bar as the two of the people he met earlier were. He walked towards them.
"Hi, we met earlier today, but never really talked. I'm Morty. Who are you guys? You know that psycho from before?" Then he turned to the barman. "A big beer, please."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly a deadly silence filled the bar, everybody looked at Morty. "Dont you ever do that again....ever!...especially if you are in The Pit! Only cops ask that much questions" Roxanne mumbled "Look, there is Kari" Anthony said.
_Mat
"I WANT MY BEER! Come on, what could happen? And will I get some answers? ... Oh, there is one of the psychos from before... You seem to know her... Kari you said?"
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears twitched as she stopped again and Hades raised an eye brow and she sighed undoing the tie around her neck showing her Chronos mark before going in,the silence only getting worse with gulps since they all knew who they were,and she said calmly to Morty while getting a milk from a very pale bartender

"Yes my name's Kari.And a lot of things can happen in this bar."
_Mat
"Sounds fun. Pleased to meet you. I hope you won't go on a rampage just like before. I mean, the furniture here looks quite expensive. What is that mark? Do you want a drink or something? Besides..." Morty looked at the white fluid. "... milk?..."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony looked around, Roxanne gave him a small "Do it" nod. Anthony jumped behind the bar "This round is on the house" He announced happily as he started pouring drinks with Roxanne's help, in less than a second all the customers went back to their siniester/happy auras. "Sure you dont want something....stronger?" Anthony asked Kari as he sweatdropped.
Kari_Neko
"I'm a milk girl."

Kari said to both of them while giving them 'mock' death glares and added to Morty's questions in order while rolling her eyes getting more milk from behind the counter

"I'd be a fool to pick a fight here,well.Least that kind of fight.If I was even THREATENED,which is 99% likely NOT to happen,I'd kill them in a much easier and cleaner way.And you must not be familiar with the Underworld since everybody here but you seems to know about it,so go ask around.I'm not in the mood to get into my whole tragic life story."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne gave Morty a nasty death glare "Dont you dare pick a fight in here...that always involved broken furniture, blood, broken bottles and worst of all....no tips" Anthony hissed angry chibi "Plus the fact he would kill us if there is a fight in our shift" Roxanne said calmly, Anthony nooded scared chibi.
Kari_Neko
"Which is why I'd be a fool to fool around in here."

Kari said with a snort adding while drinking her bottle of milk while Hades just drank water

"Sides,Zanguine-teme used to drink here a lot." and then she got the usual smack upside the head by her 'butler' for disrespecting they're dead 'father'
_Mat
"I WANT MORE BEER! Kari, you're interesting. Anthony... well... for free drinks you're my best friend in the whole damn world! Take it easy, I am not trying to pick a fight, especially if I know, I wouldn't stand a chance. Hm... This bar is kinda special, isn't it? I mean... I've visited like twenty different bars today, of which ten were closed, in seven others, there were private Christmas celebrations. So of the three bars that I was allowed to visit, this is the only one filled with people. Why don't you go to your families, homes, children, who or whatever?" The last sentence was yelled out laud.
Kari_Neko
Kari gave him a 'subtle' kick underneath the table to the shin and said calmly under her breath while Hades couldn't help but chuckle a little behind his glove

"Because,they're all gangsters,murders like moi,thieves,ya know....The rats,cats,and dogs of the underworld."
_Mat
Morty groaned.
"All damn thieves and gangsters I know, are either sitting home, celebrating trying for just one day a year to be good boys or girls, or they are doing jobs. Ah, well, this is the best Christmas atmosphere I can get this year." He started to shout again. "LETS SING A CHRISTMAS CAROL TOGETHER!!! Oh, and one more beer, please"
Kari_Neko
When they all turned around,heck she even knew a couple by name and not just by face,and she said simply while whacking Morty upside the head

"He's had too much to drink.Get back to whatever."

They all nodded,taking the 'Black Cat's' word as law,and she hissed death glaring him

"Are you TRYING to get yourself killed tonight?"
_Mat
Morty groaned again, while falling backwards. "Too much to drink, are you freaking kidding?I can still drink a couple of beers. And it is Christmas, no one is in mood for killing. I think, you're certainly i a need for a CHRISTMAS CAROL! LETS SING ONE FOR OUR FELINE FRIEND HERE!"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthoy gave Morty another "shut up" death glare and another beer, Roxanne was busy making the more complicate drinks, she then leaned toward Morty "All the thives and gangsters you know...are most likely fakes...THIS people in here are the real deal" She said as she smirked evilly.
_Mat
"Oh, cheers! You're definitely my best damn friend." He turned to Roxanne. "The real deal, you say... Maybe... Still, no one can stay unaffected by the Christmas atmosphere! ISN'T THAT RIGHT?"
Kari_Neko
Kari simply hit her head on the bar table and groaned at the 'feline friend' comment and mumbled clearly trying to distract herself from all the gawks and whispers about the Black Cat really being alive and not just a rumor

"Maybe I should call L to give him what's up.And attempt wishing him a Happy Christmas."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony sweatdropped and started cleaning the glasses, Roxanne chuckled softly but her eyes were filled with pure venom "If you wanna get out of here and see the sun tomorrow you should close your mouth" She said sweetly and went back to pouring drinks.
_Mat
"Nah, I don't think I want to see the sun tomorrow... Due to my experience, tomorrow, I'll have a big hangover and anything to bright will be so damn painful... And look, everyone is taking out their instruments. They look pretty strange... Why so many sharp edges? You can cut yourself, while playing..." Morty shined up. " Kari, I think you should call him, he will surely be damn happy! Oh, I almost forgot... HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye was twitching when she was mid-dial when everybody started taking out knives,swords,and God knows what else from they're pockets.So what did she do?She said simply to Hades who yawned but nodded and took out the forks from behind the bar and through them all at them with obvious ease,making them all curse and hold either they're leg or arm since Hades didn't kill 'em just as he was told

"Just stop 'em for awhile,no killing them." "Hai."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"No it in this bar!!" Roxanne hissed as she grabbed Hades and pulled him back, she looked at all the customers "You all start a fight, the bar fights back, you think you'll be able to handle it?" She asked, they all looked at eachother and slowly went back to their tables "Free drinks for everybody!!" Anthony said trying to lighten up the mood.
Kari_Neko
"Roxanne-san,you do realize who your talking too right?I can take them all out without even scratching the wall.I was merely told not too,any complaints complain to my master."

Hades said in his usual calm politeness as he let himself be taken behind the bar
_Mat
"ANOTHER BEER, PLEASE! I like this bar, I should come here more often. Hey, you threw those pretty damn good. Wanna play some darts?" He turned to Anthony. "You must have a darts here?, I mean, it is a bar, right?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"I'm sure you can do it. But do you realize with who you are talking to? I dont have the patience nor the willingness to fix the chaos that I'm sure will start" She said calmly as she went back to her bartending almost as if nothing had happened. "This is why I hate this job" Anthony mumbled depressed chibi.
Kari_Neko
"I do not play darts."

Hades said calmly while climbing back over the bar table again gracefully,all the other guys grumbling but going back to they're seats,as Kari was busy trying to find L's number in her phone,with obvious difficulty.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"I hate all jobs!!!" Anthony cried as he drank from a whisky bottle which only earned him a smack from Roxanne "Just one day" She mumbled as she shighed softly "You gotta be carefull with who you call Kari....anyone who stinks to cop...is not welcome in here...if it wasnt because you guys are known...things would have gotten ugly" Anthony warned Kari as he tried to snatch the whisky bottle away from Roxanne.
Kari_Neko
"I'm not talking to the cops,I'm calling a baka panda."

Kari said bluntly and added with her eye twitching "And it's ME we're talking about.I've spent over three years living this life,still living it actually,do you really think I'd call cops?" She somehow failed to mention that she was TECHNICALLY a cop.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Well....I like you guys....I do....but....you guys are technically cops....so keep it low" Anthony said whispering the last part carefull chibi, Roxanne patted his head as she sweatdropped "Whisky is affecting him" She mumbled, Anthony just pouted angrily.
Kari_Neko
"I'm not a cop,I just fix computers."

Kari said with a shrug and added pointing to Hades

"He isn't even associated with it."
_Mat
"You don't? It's a shame... What about a drinking contest?" He turned to Anthony. "I agree. All jobs suck. I don't understand why people are against unemployment... It is more fun that way... Oh, is this L a cop?"
Kari_Neko
"Nope,he's a detective.Not a cop.He does all the brain work."

Kari said with a snort
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.