Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deck The Halls With....brains And Blood? O.o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
DNA
"Whats a Hissy Man?" Asked Armagus. And why can't you get his name right?
Kari_Neko
((Because I got a horrible memory for names so I give people weird nick names -_____-; ))

"....I forgot what his real name was so the only reference of a name that Hades knows right now is Hissy man."

Kari said sweat dropping anime crying
DNA
Then everyone froze. Well, Except for Kari and Armagus, for some reason. "Mrsss. Nek- Who issss that?" Asked THE G-MAN, slightly puzzled. "Um..Wow this is cool." Noted Armagus
Kari_Neko
"This would be my personal pain in the butt.Well,one of many."

Kari said sweat dropping giving Armagus a 'shut up' smack upside the head and added with her eye twitching while getting up and poking him with an anime anger mark on her head

"And why the hell did you kidnap MY panda when I was actually SLEEPING for once?"
DNA
"I ki-idnapped no one Mrss. Neko. This I can't do anything to any of you anymore. At least, if it's related to SHODA-" "Seriously Kari, this is really really cool." Interupted Armagus
Kari_Neko
"SHUT UP!"

Kari yelled throwing her shoe at him than added to 'Hissy man' with her eye twitching

"Continue."
DNA
"There really isss nothing left to sssay." said The G-man. "Whatever. It's still cool."
Kari_Neko
".....I do not like you. If he wasn't kidnapped than why the hell did he go with you?"

Kari asked with a scowl as she picked her shoe up with her tail
DNA
"Go with me? I don't understand. Your fri-end left of hissss own free will. He wasss invited, and wass not warned by you. I sssubmit it was your fault he wasss where he wasss." "Thats cold. Real cold." Said a mocking Armagus.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and had the urge to kick him in the shin,or somewhere XD,but since she knew it wouldn't do anything she simply grumbled looking down at her feet

"Fine. It was my fault. Happy? Can we unfreeze time?"
DNA
"Gladly. Alssso, I sssuggest stopping SHODAN, If you want your friends alive." "Was that a threat of a Prediction??" "And thisss...man..." Then he was gone and time came back. "That was weird..." Noted Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Uh huh.I know."

Kari said annoyed while pulling her cell phone out and went into the next room,Hades coming inside and dusting the snow off of him,and saying sighing

"Sephiria,can I get a job to do?" "Too much stress?" "You got it." "Alright than you can get this guy." "Thanks." "Don't worry about it." and with that she got a picture,a name,and a where to probably find him on her cell phone and she called while getting her fairly tattered black coat on and re-lacing her boots

"Hades,c'mon we got a job." "Kari-sama...." "C'MON!" "Fine fine fine.Your the boss." he looked more worried than annoyed to tell the truth.
DNA
"Where are we going?" Asked a tailing Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"You,are staying here."

Kari said sounding more murderous than usual as she slammed the door in his face before flickering out of sight with bullets in her pockets and Hades' in his holster at her hip.
DNA
"Sorry, but DNA wants me to follow." Said Armagus, as he teleported behind them.
Kari_Neko
"You get in my way and I'll kill you instead of the target."

Kari hissed knowing he wouldn't give up as she perched on a building seeing the target,some hot shot politician who was also a gangster causing trouble.
DNA
"I can't die, remember?" He reminded. "Oh! Your an assassin? Me too! But, why are you so far away from him? Don't you like to go in close?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"I do,but it's generally helpful to see how many guards he has skulking around first."

Kari said pointing to the half a dozen or so arranged around him strategically before she hopped down and shot every single one of the guards before they could even pull out they're guns and she said as she tumble rolled behind the politician and shot him straight in the heart before flickering out of sight again before the cops could come,without a single drop of blood on her.

"You've got bad luck Mr."
DNA
"Ha! Very very good! But theres something weird. You use a gun at close range. That to me is odd." He said.
Kari_Neko
"It's Hades.And I'm Number Thirteen,the Black Cat. My jobs are all close range,while there are other numbers who are mid and long range."

Kari said flatly while re-loading just in case.
DNA
"Ha. I prefer close range myself. Though, I don't use guns that close." He said, pointing to his two swords on his back. One glowed a faint white color while the other a faint black color.
Kari_Neko
"Like my brother."

Kari noted while texting 'Sephiria' that she had finished and wondering if there was any harder jobs to do and then she added sighing frustrated while running a hand through her messy hair

"Though,Panda doesn't tend to like it when I go out and about and do jobs like this."
DNA
"What kind of missions?" Asked a curious Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"When I kill people."

Kari said sweat dropping
DNA
"Hm. What a buzz kill. So, where too next?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"Dunno,gotta wait for Sephiria to give me something to do."

Kari said sitting down on a card board box in an alley while waiting for her phone to ring 'text message text message'
DNA
"Whats a Sephiria?" Asked Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"My old boss before I quit Chronos."

Kari said rubbing her temples adding irritably

"And your giving me a headache with all your idiotic questions."
DNA
"Idiotic? My feelings. You may have struck a mortal blow." He said mockingly.
Kari_Neko
"Don't care.And I told you earlier if you get in my way I'd shoot you,I'm editing my words for both our sakes, so let me add that if you annoy me enough I'll also shoot you."

Kari said rubbing her temples and throwing a r@ndom empty wine bottle at the opposite wall since there was no more work for her so now she was forced to go 'home' where L was no doubt watching the news where no doubt they were raving on about how the politician and his guards suddenly died without anybody knowing.
DNA
"Kari-sama. I found our work for the next few days. A new serial killer is on the loose. A her. Most likely a chimera. Very stupid for thinking I wouldn't find out." said an irritated and sarcastic L, as she walked through the door.
Kari_Neko
"And this would be why I did not want to come "home"."

Kari said to Armagus while hanging her coat up and taking her boots off saying rolling her eyes

"And I knew you would know.And I'm HALF chimera."
DNA
"I don't feel like being politically correct today Kari-sama...Just...try not to do that many more times in the future..ok?" Asked an exhausted L. "Oh dear. He sounds like a house wife..." Said Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Well,we all know who wears the pants in this relationship." "Hades.Shut up." "Hai."

Kari was busy hitting her head on the wall while Hades was making coffee and gave her some and added to L brightly,which probably only worsened the situation,before running off from his very deadly master

"Oh by the way,only reason why Kari-sama went off on a killing streak for Chronos today is because she feels guilty for you getting roped into SHODAN stuff today."
DNA
"Whats a SHODAN?" He asked.
Kari_Neko
".......Remind me later to kill him." "You can't kill me~" "I CAN SEND YOU BACK TO HELL!" ".....Yes yes you can."

Kari groaned and rubbed her temples irritably while drinking her coffee

"That's a need to know,and you don't need to know."
DNA
"Rude..." Was muttered under L's breath. "So, what now?" asked a bored Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Now I get scolded by the Panda in distress while having the helpful invention of ear plugs blocking it out."

Kari said cheerfully,clearly sarcastic,while limping (limping?Wonder why) over to the counter to the coffee machine
DNA
"Bore-ing. Do something entertaining, or else I will." He said.
Kari_Neko
".....Aniki?"

Kari mumbled puzzled,ignoring Armagus,as her ears tweaked and she gulped a little than comically hid behind L and said pathetically as the oh so familiar 4"9 spiky haired pyro of a swordsman came in glaring at her with the brother glare

"Meat shield."
DNA
"Hm? Whose this guy? He looks like he's from a rock group...filled with angst." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Hiei-nii.....No need for the noogies of doom....Or to burn my tail....Or any other sick torture your thinking from whatever reason I probably deserve it for."

Kari squeaked as her apparent brother picked L up by the back of his shirt collar and the Kari chase began,with Kari screaming for mercy
DNA
"Don't stand there, stop the psycho from breaking Kari...or my house!" L yelled at Armagus.
"Sorry. Need to be paid for a job."
"900,000,000 dollars if you do."
"How rich are you?"
"Just go!"
"Fine Fine Fine." Said Armagus.

"Hey. You with the spiky hair. Please stop that. It's annoying." Said Armagus, looking for a casual excuse for him to stop. L slumped over after Facepalming himself.

Kari_Neko
"ITAI ITAI ITAI ITAI!!!!!! I'M SORRY!"

Kari screamed as Hiei was well....Nooging her and he said irritated as they were mock wrestling and trying to kill each other

"10 years and you don't even TRY to find me?!" "I got busy!" "That's a horrible excuse." "IT'S HARD TO MAKE EXCUSES WHEN YOUR NOOGING THAT PART OF MY BRAIN PYRO!" "ELECTRIC PYRO!"
DNA
"Hey...Please would you just...Listen I...SHUT UP!" Yelled an irritated at Hiei. That would silence any room he would be in.
Kari_Neko
Hiei and Kari sweat dropped,her hair having stood up on end like her brother's only white with the same blood red eyes and everything and they shut up pretty quick,though Hiei kept nooging her.
DNA
"And stop noggieing or else I'll kill you!" He added, also very menacingly.
Kari_Neko
"As if."

Hiei said rolling his eyes but stopped,considering his sister's ears were turning red,and got off of her,her hair falling down to the usual,and she said anime dead

"....I probably deserved that." "More than likely." "It still hurts though!" "Cry me a river." "What kind of older brother are you!?" "....Dunno,you tell me?"
DNA
"Was that a...challenge?" Asked a now happy Armagus, Leaning into the conversation.
Kari_Neko
"I'll think about that in just a minute."

Hiei said amused as he pulled on his sister's ear making her yelp and he said quirking an eye brow

"Now,why do you think me of all people is here?" "....To yell at me about my tantrum." "Genius you are." "I'm sorry." "...Hm,not good enough. *tightens grip on her ear and drags her over and holds her up face to face to L* Now what do you say?" "Do I have too? T.T" "Yes yes you do." "I DON'T WA-OW OW OW OW OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY FOR SLIMING UP THE HOUSE AND HAVING DEMONS COME IN AND FOR KILLING PEOPLE TODAY!" "Good girl."

Then he dropped her flat on her butt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.