Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deck The Halls With....brains And Blood? O.o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
DNA
"Already taken care off." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Alright alright,I'll shower."

Kari said sighing childishly and got up and sweat dropped as she tripped and fell flat on her face from the pants being too long and she said with a groan

"Ow....Can I get some help here?"
DNA
"Hai...Kari-chan." Said a now-very-terrifying Jackal
Kari_Neko
"Jackal....Uh....You feeling okay?"

Kari squeaked scared chibi while inching behind Watari,via crawling XD,
DNA
"Yes. Thank you very, very much for asking." He said with a slight grin.

Armagus was laughing in the background.
Kari_Neko
"....Wari-jiji that shower right?"

Kari squeaked crawling up,not having anymore slime on her since it was all on the floor onto the old,but strong,man's back to be carried since she'd only trip too much
DNA
"Let me show you...If Watari-san dosen't mind..."
"I have no qualms."
"I need to video tape you people." Said Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Nooooooooooo~DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!!!!"

Kari screamed scared chibi while refusing to let go of Watari

((XDDD Hades has years of blackmail of Kari in these moments))
DNA
"I'll teleport ya if you want. But you'll owe me a favor." Said a very amused Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"....He'll probably end up getting there faster somehow."

Kari said with her eye twitching and added throwing a r@ndom shoe at him

"And I don't trust you."
DNA
"Hm? Would you rather be with that psycho, or someone who isn't a homicidal maniac?" He asked, dodgeing the shoe with surprising speed.
Kari_Neko
"I am with somebody who's not a homicidal psycho.I got Wari-jiji."

Kari said pouting,still refusing to let go of his leg.
DNA
"Yes, but L is. Your wasting time in your stubbornness. And he's not likely to take you. So, stop making me sound like a fortune Cookie, and go with me or the Coyote guy."
"Jackal"
"Whatever."

Kari would notice that Watari was gone, fixing up the the car so they could get there.
Kari_Neko
".........Fine.But I'm going to the freakin bathroom by myself perv-Jackal."

Kari said after a minute with her eye twitching as she rolled the sleeves of the pants and shirt she was currently wearing and went to go take a shower

~20 minutes later~

Kari came out freshly clean,slime free,in simple black stretchy pants and the usual black sleeveless turtleneck on and she said irritable while pulling her hair back in a stubby pony tail,it had gotten longer,while glaring at him

"Any funny business Jackal and I'll be a magnet,AGAIN."
DNA
"Oh don't worry about that. I learned my lesson then, and have since replaced my knives with thouse that don't respond to electro-magnetic pulses." He Explained, happly
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white and said anime crying while going downstairs

"....Thank you for telling me that."

There went her ace in the hole.
DNA
"Car is fueled."
"Oh! Oh! Can I come?" Yelled Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"..........Are you actually going to be of use?"

Kari asked sweat dropping while pulling the Umbrella sunglasses on since it was pretty sunny out inbetween the snow as she got in the driver's seat,with a phone book XD,and pulling her boots off with her feet.

Here's a question for people to ponder,what happens when you put an already crazy on the road girl (like Ace Ventura crazy XD) who uses electricity?
DNA
Shes thrown in The Back. As she was by Jackal

"Course I will. I think that this maybe be the beginings of a beautiful friendship." Said Armagus, in the back of the car next to her. Jackal was in the front.
Kari_Neko
"I WANNA DRIVE!!!!"

Kari yelled angry chibi while trying to shove Jackal in the back,and failing miserably.
DNA
"Nooo." Said Armagus, grabbing her by the scruff of the neck and pulling her back. "You get to stay back here with me."
Kari_Neko
"But...But....Everybody goes really slow!!!"

Kari said anime crying,somebody was having mood swings today >>
DNA
"Because your going to fast. God, did Jackal give you Cocaine in the shower or something?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"No....."

Kari said sheepishly and added awkwardly coughing

"It's a girl thing,don't ask."
DNA
"Ew."
Then the car picked up speed. And went fast. Like, Wesker Fast. Wesker on Roids.
Kari_Neko
"I said not to ask....And this actually isn't too bad."

Kari said peacefully in the speed they were going at. She was after all,infamous at the military base for bringing tooth brushes,tooth paste,and mouth wash in all her vehicles for whoever went with her.
DNA
They then stumbled upon a large Complex with L outside it.

"That him?" Asked Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"Yes that's my panda in distress."

Kari said sighing while hopping out and flickered in front of L and said with her eye twitching

"You.Gave.Me.A.STROKE!!!!"
DNA
"Kari! The Building Exploded!" He yelled.
Kari_Neko
".....The building exploded? Lovely. Now c'mon before we have psycho's other than Jackal come after us."

Kari said rolling her eyes as she noticed Hades was in the tree's and she yelled with an anime big head throwing a rock at him comically

"AND YOUR A HORRIBLE BUTLER!!!" "....Ow...My pride and my head."
DNA
"Do we have enough room?" He asked, as he did a sound Bullet to Hades for hitting Kari with a rock.
"Thats...new." He noted as he saw this
Kari_Neko
((Kari hit Hades with a rock O.o Hades would NEVER hit her XD))
DNA
Oh...$hit...

None of the last post happened, except for L speaking.
Kari_Neko
"....I don't know."

Kari said sweat dropping as she noticed there wouldn't be enough room unless somebody,her,would sit on somebody's lap.
DNA
"Should we really stop?" Asked Jackal
Kari_Neko
"Probably not.But how are we all gonna fit!?"

Kari said/asked sweat dropping rapidly while silently praying her silent mantra of 'please don't make me sit on somebody'
DNA
"Should we not find out more? I saw the man in suit speaking to you. Of course, he didn't know that." Explained Jackal.
Kari_Neko
"Make up your mind,leaving or investigating."

Kari said chibi dizzy while Hades sweat dropped and picked her up and put her in the car,on L's lap no less XD,and said simply before flickering out of his sight with a Cheshire grin at how red his master's face was

"I'll look around,you guys get back to the mansion."
DNA
"Hm...Whatever." Said Armagus. "Warp Speed Mr. Sulu!" "Who?" "Just Drive..."
Kari_Neko
Kari rolled her currently mis-matched eyes,one gold one black,and mumbled pulling the seat belt over her and L as Hades was looking around the ruins of the place,one of his usually gold eyes pitch pepper black

"This is going to be a loooooong ride."
DNA
"Not really. Watari-sama is f-" then they arrived. "-ast."
Kari_Neko
"I can go faster."

Kari said with a shrug adding pointing to the speedometer as she was trying to unbuckle the seat belt

"He didn't even break the glass."
DNA
Watari ignored the Challenge as Armagus walked out. "So! What now?"
Kari_Neko
"Now I see what Hades is seeing and eat some popcorn since I'm TIRED."

Kari said sighing while managing to sway dizzily into the living room,letting loose all the spirits generally took up a lot of energy.
DNA
"Why is there slime all over my house?" L asked. "Don't ask." "And who is this?" L asked Kari.
Kari_Neko
"I don't exactly know who he is...But he's not really dangerous."

Kari sad sweat dropping then added as an anime arrow of guilt/shame hit her

"And you REALLY don't wanna know about the slime."
DNA
"I already told you my name...You could at least say it.." Said he.
Kari_Neko
"Armaggedon?"

Kari asked sweat dropping since she couldn't exactly pronounce it right.

((Brb,dishes -____-; DON'T LEAVE!!!))
DNA
"Arm. A. Gus. As in 'Hey Everyone! Let's Arm (Limb) A(word) Gis(I dunno what that is)" He explained
Kari_Neko
"I'm bad with names."

Kari said sweat dropping as she sat down on the couch in a Buddha position to relax and see as Hades saw as he walked around saying,making her sweat drop more,amused

"Heeeeeere Hissy hissy man."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.