Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deck The Halls With....brains And Blood? O.o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
DNA
"Not as much as I do...Your forgetting that.." Said Armagus. "So. Calm down, or this will escalate into a fight. And I'm faster then Wesker."
Kari_Neko
"I do not give a rat's butt about you,WHERE THE HELL IS L FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS SACRED AND HOLY IN THE WORLD!!!"

Kari screamed making the room look like a tornado hit it instead of a Kari
DNA
"Would you believe...on a date?" He asked
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white and everything in the room went still as she asked,well more squeaked,while standing up straight

"A....Date?"
DNA
"No. But I had you going, didn't I?" He asked, laughing to himself.
Kari_Neko
Hades sweat dropped and decided to interveen before Kari went 100% and blew everybody up and simply held a piece of 'grass' in front of her making her ears and tail pop out from they're hiding places and she said batting at it and looking like a kitten

"Cat nip...."
DNA
"Well. that was easy. Oh. And you must be Hades. You have the worst name in the universe, nice to meet you."

(gtg)
Kari_Neko
"Your really annoying."

Hades said simply while picking Kari up while letting her play with the cat nip and sighed sitting down on the bed so he could concentrate and find L,which lead to him floating mid-air with his eyes glowing black

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos."

((Kari:...That would be one of the many that would depress her. Me:*anime dead again*))
DNA
"Alright alright. I'll tell you where he is. Just stop making DC comic refrinces." Said Armagus. "You know that big scary guy with the tie and the suitcase?"
Kari_Neko
"Tie and a suitcase?That's not a very good reference."

Hades said calmly while rolling his eyes a little

((XD hey Raven is cool!!!))
DNA
"Ya' know who I'm talking about. Talks odd. Studders. Like 'Wo-uld you like a pieceeee of my apple piesssss?'" He explained.
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white,Hades having no clue who he was,and asked frantic chibi

"WHAT?!HISSY MAN!?"

((Lol I kinda forgot his real name ^^U sorry))
DNA
"Yeah him. He was talking to you about SHODAN. Well, L got an invitation to one of the opening of SHODAN, GLaDOS." Said Armagus.
Kari_Neko
"......This,would be the perfect example of the kind of crap I get everybody into on an everyday basis."

Kari said anime dead on the floor and Hades paled seeing the spirits of misery and depressing come around and he said frantically shaking her as she soon looked like a giant slug went all over her and left a trail of green slime/acid everywhere

"KARI-SAMA!!!! Anything but the slime please!!!!" "I have no will to live....." "KARI-SAMA!!!"
DNA
"Cool." Said the twit I'm going to kill you...
Kari_Neko
"There's no use! She can be like this for days at a time!!!!"

Hades said anime crying at how irresponsible/childish/vain his master was before running downstairs looking for the 'only hope at the moment' Jackal.
DNA
"Ya want your friend to live or not?" He asked Slime Kari.
Kari_Neko
"She won't hear anything you say!!!"

Hades yelled from the stairs and then finally found Jackal and dragged him upstairs comically and said pleadingly

"Any ideas on how to make her stop with the spirits of darkness?"
DNA
"Aren't I a 'spirit of darkness' in an odd way?" Asked Jackal.
Kari_Neko
"....You can't turn into slime can you?"

Hades asked sweat dropping

((EDIT:The tantrum XD it starts 6 min in but you gotta watch it.And what the hell is with Jackal and pink text? O.o))
DNA
Don't worry. I think it's gay too. Thought Armagus.

"No...I can't."
Kari_Neko
"Good,now make her stop with the tantrum."

Hades said brightly while pushing him over to her and mumbled rubbing her arms since it was freezing to the point they could all see they're breath

"I've only seen her like this once....And that's when she technically summoned me."
DNA
"How?" asked a sighing Jackal.
Kari_Neko
"Don't you think if I knew I would make her stop myself?"

Hades asked sarcastically while rolling his eyes and then suddenly went pale,like as pale as Kari pale XD,as he saw the familiar monsters start to form and eat each other around Kari and he hissed pulling both of them behind L's bed

"Crap!!!! Akuma!"
DNA
"And..you think I know how? She's slimy, then put her in a shower or something..." Said Jackal.

"Thats..practical..."
Kari_Neko
"....That would be what you would normally do if she wasn't summoning DEMONS THAT EAT EACH OTHER TO GET STRONGER THAN CAN ONLY GET KILLED BY OTHER DEMONS!!!!"

Hades yelled with an anime big head as the spirits were indeed eating each other to get stronger
DNA
"Oh..Can I kill them?"' Asked Jackal
Kari_Neko
"....Does everything that I tell you go in one ear and out the other!? THEY CAN'T DIE BY YOU CHUCKING YOUR KNIVES AT THEM!!!"

Hades yelled frustrated
DNA
"Are you certain? I mean my knifes can do alot of things." Said Jackal.
Kari_Neko
"Unless you and me can somehow resonance like me and Kari do we're screwed unless we get her to calm down."

Hades said hitting his head against the bed frame from Jacka's stubborn-ness
DNA
"Then what do you think should be done?" Said Jackal

"No you fool! Now shes going to introduce Shido!"
"Who?"
"Ugh...forget it.."
Kari_Neko
Hades sweat dropped with a clear 'I don't wanna know' look on his face as he saw her turn into the giant panther she technically was with her ears and tail drooped and Hades asked after a minute

"....Shido-san can deal with animals can't he?Lucky guess."
DNA
"Technically I don't know." Said Armagus
Kari_Neko
Hades sweat dropped and said nervously while watching the demons keep eating each other

"Well since Jackal clearly knows GET HIM HERE before Raizen-dono comes and kills us all!!!"
DNA
No I don't...Why would you think I knew?

Did you mean me?
Kari_Neko
"WHOEVER THE HELL KNOWS GET HIM HERE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS SACRED AND HOLY IN THE WORLD!!!"

Hades roared with freaky leathery wings popping out of his back and his nails turning into talons,it was definetly a different...experience to see Hades mad instead of Kari.
DNA
Isn't this your que Kari? Thought Armagus

"Don't have a heart attack gun." Said a very diffrent sounding Jackal.
Kari_Neko
Hades' opened his mouth,more than likely to scream that he wasn't a 'gun',and then he got tackled by one of Kari's freaky 'akuma' things and then the fight started akuma to akuma with Kari curled up in the corner looking like she was in a coma with her eyes open.
DNA
"Oh dear. Something seems to be on you. Are you sure my knifes will do no good?" He asked mock-seriously.

"Oh $hit. Your gonna make me find him, aren't you?" Armagus asked.
Kari_Neko
"FIND HIM DAMMIT!"

Hades yelled as he kicked the thing off of him,only for it to hit the ceiling and fall right back on him
DNA
"I don't know where he is! I could wind up in a wall! And I don't do bits and pieces!" He yelled
Kari_Neko
"BITS AND PIECES EITHER WAY IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED THIS THING IS STRONGER THAN ME!!!"

Hades yelled as he kept trying to get the bear of an akuma off of him
DNA
"So is every other character in the rp site!" Yelled Armagus. Then an old man kicked down the door.

"Excuse me for a moment." He said. Then he laided a cake nearby Kari.
Kari_Neko
Kari sniffed the cake and then started eating it happily and the akuma disappeared in a poof of smoke and Hades groaned with swirly eyes as he sat up seeing Kari in her 'midget' human form eating cake happily with L's clothes looking 10X too big and he asked after a minute

".........That easy?"

((Had to eat dinner >>))
DNA
"Apparently..."

"Nice to see you in your regular form...Kari-chan.." Said a very frightening Jackal
Kari_Neko
"I have many forms Jackal,in fact you've seen I believe all of them that I know of so far."

Kari said brightly and innocently while Hades just started chibi worshiping Watari
DNA
"Then should we call it a day?"
"I think we are forgetting something."
Kari_Neko
"Um yeah....I'm gonna go get him if you guys clean the slime.."

Hades said sweat dropping while inching out of the room before bolting for it as Kari blinked innocently confused but shrugged and finished her cake and asked cutely

"Wari-jiji,can I have some more cake?"
DNA
"If you shower first." He said
Kari_Neko
"I'll need new clothes than....And preferably not Panda-kun's since I'm kinda small now."

Kari said sweat dropping while shaking her hair out,ironically like a dog instead of a cat,to get the slime out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.