Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deck The Halls With....brains And Blood? O.o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
DNA
"Actually, your wrong." Said Wesker. "Ozwell E. Spencer is the leader of Umbrella Corp. And I believe he may have answers to several questions of mine. At the very same time, I think I must either kill him or simply tell him what my goal is, as he is a dying man. At the same time, there is...a feeling inside me. I feel as though I must seek Spencer out." He explained.
Kari_Neko
"The need to solve the puzzle,interesting."

Kari said thoughtfully while nodding and then asked curiously while quirking an eye brow

"What exactly is your goal,if I can ask."
DNA
"Hm...It is simple really. To be the one to write the history..for this world." Said Wesker.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and asked after a minute clearly more than a little shocked

"You wanna be a historian?That's unexpected."
DNA
Wesker laughed at the concept. "No. I don't want to catalog the history of the world, I want to create it." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Now that,makes more sense."

Kari said with a small giggle and blinked as she heard the familiar knock on the door and Hades came in with a tray with two mugs of coffee,half a dozen bottles of milk,and a slice of cake and he said with his eye twitching clearly trying to be polite to Wesker

"I got coffee."
DNA
"Hm. I'm suprised. Generally, I would have been attacked by now, and someone would be on the floor dead. Despite the fact that I killed your Father, for a stupid reason no less, you offer me food?" He asked, rather puzzled.
Kari_Neko
"Trust me,if it wasn't for the fact I'm orders NOT too that would be the situation."

Hades said through gritted teeth as he gave Kari the tray and she said bright bubbly chibi while patting him on the head and putting a r@ndom cookie in his mouth and sending him on his way

"Good Hades,your being patient." "Can I go NOW!?" "Yeah." "Thank you."
DNA
"I did not adress my comment to an object. I adressed it to Mrs. Neko." He said.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped as she saw Hades stop mid step and turn around and she said rather pathetically while clinging to his leg as Hades was obviously trying to get over to Wesker

"Oi Hades!!! This is an order!No killing and or hurting Wesky!" "I DON'T CARE!" "....Hades,you've really gotta work on your temper." "Hypocrite." "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE GAKI!?!"

And then they were trying to kill each other. Wesker just HAD to jinx it.

((P.S. Gaki=Brat XD))
DNA
"If your gun wants to try and kill me, let him. I'd tear him into several tiny little pieces, and use them to create a piece of abstract art before throwing them into a furnace, but If he wants to try..." Said Wesker.
Kari_Neko
"As much as you'd probably be able too,he CAN'T die.Even if he's thrown in the furnace."

Kari said as she had pulled Hades' arm back and was currently sitting on his back with her foot on his head keeping him there and she said sighing while grabbing a bottle of milk via tail

"And the reason to not attacking you and end up with somebody dead over Zanguine-teme is if that happened he'd probably yell at me about it for one thing,something about him not being worth it,and shoot at me over it. Plus then I'd end up being yelled at by Saya-chan about how she taught me better and all that crap so it's better to just break the cycle of revenge and live easily....Hades apparently doesn't have the maturity yet to grasp that." "Shut up." "Hush lil' demon gaki." ".....I hate you." "I love you too."
DNA
"Hm. Yet you appearently don't despise me...That is the part that confuses me." Said Wesker.
Kari_Neko
"Well that's the funny thing about moving on,you kinda forget to care."

Kari said with a shrug making Hades sweat drop and ask hitting his head on the floor

"How did I end up with such an irresponsible owner?" "I dunno."
DNA
"So then. I have a question to ask you." He said.

"I believe, at some point, we will be forced to attempt to murder one another. If that is so, are you prepared to die? Or to kill me? Or maybe even Birkin? Are you prepared to kill him if needed? Or to have everything taken away from you?" He questioned, not sounding menaceing though. It wasn't a threat. It was a question.
Kari_Neko
"I was prepared to die the minute I shot and killed somebody.And I dunno,and I think the fact that I don't know Birkin all that well would be the reason why I would be able to attempt killing him if I need too. And I've already had everything taken away,what do I honestly have left let alone what did I have to begin with?"

Kari answered,in the same order he asked XD,while raising an eye brow at the end.
DNA
"Hm. Birkin is not only the last link to my humanity that I have, as well as being my only...friend...he is the reason you aren't living in a giant test tube...Or at least part of it." Said Wesker. "And by what you have...I mean your friends...everyone you know and love..L, Your Gun, Roxanne and Anthony, Jackal. Everyone. Are you prepared? And Further more, would you be capable of killing me?"
Kari_Neko
"What I'm not considered your friend? That's insulting. And as much as that's nice....having people to kill you every day is about as bad. And for the record,L would probably be happier. Hades well....Hades and my contract would be broken and he'd be happy to do wha-" "I want no part in this." "Alright excluding the stubborn Hades, Roxy and Anthony would get over it eventually and Jackal....Well maybe Hunter'll be able to be reincarnated and he'll have her around."

Kari said sweat dropping and added blinking to the 'would you be able to kill me?' statement rather flatly

"We've fought how many times and you've kicked my butt around how many times?"
DNA
"If the need comes, for you to use all of your power, aganist all of mine. Would you be able to do it, mental as well as physically?" He asked. "As for your friends...Death offers no warmth. All it is is cold darkness, before finally you cease to be. There is no rencarnation or afterlife. I should know. I died once." He reminded.
Kari_Neko
"If I did have to go full power,I'd probably blow up.I haven't tried it nor want to."

Kari said with a wince at the thought and added rubbing the back of her head while getting off of Hades

"Well,that's good to know for the future."
DNA
"So would you be able to stomach it? No more L? No more Jackal? No more...whats the things name..? Hades?" He asled
Kari_Neko
"It would happen eventually wouldn't it?"

Kari asked blinking while holding onto Hades since Wesker didn't seem to understand the concept of treating him like a "human" being even when he wasn't.
DNA
"Possibly. But what if you were kept alive and watched them die? That may very well be there fate if I am alowed to complete my goal." Informed Wesker. "All thouse with inferior D.N.A. will die." Said Wesker
Kari_Neko
"That's fairly depressing to hear."

Kari said sighing and added after a minute while grabbing her slice of cake with one hand and handing Wesker his mug of coffee via tail

"Well,I knew it was about time to separate myself from everybody.And also,thank you for the shades."
DNA
"Hm? Are you leaving to somewhere?" He asked. "You know I can't let you do that...yet." He said.
Kari_Neko
"Not literally Al."

Kari said with a small chuckle adding for explanation "As in,block them out of my life for they're own sakes."
DNA
"My. Name. Is. Not. Al." Said Wesker.

"And that would be a bad move...Would you like there last moments to be alone? It has nothing to do with you. More to do with Urobourous."
Kari_Neko
"Your name is Albert something Wesker,and you get more annoyed by being called Wesky so I tried Al."

Kari said with a small shrug and added pouting childishly as ever

"That's not helpful. And I'm not meant to be with human people to begin with just from what I am."
DNA
"They are going to die whither you run away or not. If you really cared for them, you'd stay." He said. Then he walked over to the window. "In the near future, one of us will die. Be prepared." He said as he jumped out of it, and then disappeared.
Kari_Neko
"That's the kind of attitude that makes me pick fights with you all the time!!!"

Kari yelled out the window even when she knew he was long gone and grumbled while crawling into her bed to attempt getting sleep while Hades was already out and about to do God knows what.

~A few hours later~

Kari groaned coming down the stairs in the usual way,falling.And when she landed face flat on the hard wooden floor's Hades couldn't help but sweat drop and ask

"....Are you okay?"
DNA
"Maybe." Said an un-familiar voice behind them. A man in a combat suit and a gas mas with red-tinted glasses appeared behind them.
Kari_Neko
"Your Birkin aren't ya?"

Kari asked sleepily while standing up,rubbing her forehead,while Hades gave her the whole pot of coffee to drink
DNA
"Who...? Oh. That guy. No. I'm not him. I'm in the next rp." Said he, most-likely confusing Kari.
Kari_Neko
"......Okay I'll take that as a lack of coffee statement so I won't even remember it.So who exactly ARE you?"

Kari asked puzzled while blinking

((XD nice,realllllllll nice))
DNA
"Me? I'm Armagus. I'm the most origonal of DNA's Characters." He said as he walked past them. "Nice place by the way." He said
Kari_Neko
"Not mine."

Kari said with a shrug as she drank more coffee and asked not even bothering to ask who 'DNA' was

"Okay,why are you here?"
DNA
"Me? Oh I'm just here to introduce myself. Maybe start a bookclub. Oh? Where is my beautiful oran- ah! Here it is." Said Armagus. Do I still think in this yellow text? Ah Yellow text! the fun we will share! He thought.
Kari_Neko
"Your....Really weird."

Kari said after a minute but shrugged it off and asked holding out a mug of coffee for him

"But you don't seem to want to kill me or anybody else in here so,coffee?"
DNA
"I can't drink. I mean, physically. My body won't allow me." He said. "But thanks for the offer." He added.
He did this he did that, don't you ever get tired of saying 'He?'
Well sorry.
You should be.

He thought
BASTARD!
Kari_Neko
((can't read the yellow!!!! T.T))

"Oh.Alrighty then....Might as well wake up the panda."

Kari said with a shrug while going upstairs with coffee,sugar,and creamer all balanced on a tray
DNA
(Just highlight it then.)

"Oh. Don't bother. He's gone." Said Armagus.
Thanks.
Welcome.

Kari_Neko
Kari stopped mid-step up the stairs and asked with a very very VERY demonic (like to the point it would scare Jackal/Wesker demonic,I'm serious XD) aura came around her while she turned around slowly

"What do you mean he's GONE?"
DNA
"Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down please. DNA made me a rival to Wesker just for this occasion." Armagus informed.
Kari_Neko
"And I'm not?"

Kari asked as she slammed the tray down,it all breaking in half from the pressure,as she flickered down and slammed him against the wall while holding him up by his throat,eyes glowing yellow/gold even the whites,and hissed her hand threatening to snap his neck at any time

"What.Did.You.Mean.By.He's.GONE!?"
DNA
"Well, if you behave yourself, maybe I'll tell you." Said he DAMMIT DNA!
Kari_Neko
"I am not in the mood to play games.Tell me or your throat will have no windpipe in it."

Kari hissed as the lovely retractable claws came out already breaking through his gas mask and through the skin making him bleed,not lethal....Yet.
DNA
"Oh no. So scared. You know Wesker was right. You really shouldn't leave him. It would be better for everyone. Or at least him." He said.

(Kill him.
A$$HOLE!)
Kari_Neko
"And now your dead."

Kari said simply as she really did rip his windpipe out before racing upstairs and kicking L's door down frantically looking for him,she'd explain why there's a dead body in the living room later.
DNA
"Oh am I?" Asked a voice. The mutilated body of Armagus began to rise, and re-build itself. "Come on. You really think That i'd be killed off so easily? No. You conduct electricty. Me? Well, I heal. And Teleport." He explained. Dammit DNA, that hurt!
Kari_Neko
"I heal too dammit! WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!"

Kari screamed kicking him,combat boot and all XD,straight in the face sending him down the stairs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.