Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nepharski and Summoner Colette's Off-Topic Sig Shop Talk
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (Sensenic @ Feb 12 2006, 03:19 PM) *
1- Gotta love the quote in your sig

Thank you. smile.gif I'm glad someone else likes it. I was thinking of making a Hughes one two, but where would I store it? My sig would be too big.

I suppose I could make a habit out of them...
Colette
OT:

Nepharski, I think that's a good idea! You did a good job on Bradley, you can do it on the others.

I certainly wouldn't say no to a Greed one, espically if it had my favorite quote in it.
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (Summoner Colette @ Feb 12 2006, 05:08 PM) *
Nepharski, I think that's a good idea! You did a good job on Bradley, you can do it on the others.

I certainly wouldn't say no to a Greed one, espically if it had my favorite quote in it.

And what is your favorite quote? I was thinking of "There's no such thing as no such thing."

I can only do characters that have been specifically sketched in this manner.

Better move this to a new thread soon.
Colette
OT:

I like that quote, but my favorite's "There are places in this world that the sun doesn't shine on. You people in the nice world above can't really imagine what we can do in the underworld."

Are you saying you'll make one for me? unsure.gif I would worship you forever *_* (Well...Maybe not worship, but I'd definatly give credit to you and what not)
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (Summoner Colette @ Feb 12 2006, 05:31 PM) *
I like that quote, but my favorite's "There are places in this world that the sun doesn't shine on. You people in the nice world above can't really imagine what we can do in the underworld."

Are you saying you'll make one for me? unsure.gif I would worship you forever *_* (Well...Maybe not worship, but I'd definatly give credit to you and what not)

Sure. I might combine the two quotes, though. This could take awhile.
Colette
OT:

Ah, I don't mind waiting. Thank you very much happy.gif
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (Summoner Colette @ Feb 12 2006, 05:43 PM) *
Ah, I don't mind waiting. Thank you very much happy.gif

Good things come to those who wait.

Fresh from the oven:

Just be sure to save it and upload it separately, though.
Colette
OT:

Nice, very high quality. I thank you. happy.gif

*goes to current*
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (Summoner Colette @ Feb 12 2006, 06:01 PM) *

*goes to current*

Sure thing.

Hmmm...maybe I should open up a shop.
Singhay
OT:

QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 12 2006, 08:02 PM) *

*goes to current*

Sure thing.

DIBS ON HOHENHEIM
Full Metal Elf
OT:

Nice banners...happy.gif....I like quotes..it's fun!
Kirara
OT:

Oh I like your signature Fullmetal Elf. Ed surely has grown. smile.gif
Full Metal Elf
OT:

Thanks!! Yes...he grew so much this chapter....and I wanted to compare pics from the first Chapter through to this one...happy.gif
Wyrd_Raven
OT:

Actually it makes me want to do an edit for this based on the famous scene from "Spiderman No More."
Aoko-chan
OT:

QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 13 2006, 09:02 AM) *

*goes to current*

Sure thing.

Hmm.. if you don't mind, can you make a RanFan one for me?
The quote to use "Sometimes, Sacrifices must be made" (I can't remember the exact quote, but the thing that she said before cutting her arm off) & "You said that without the people, there is no king. ...." I can't remember the rest of it, but it would be nice to include that too. Again, it is the thing that she said before her arm was cut

---
Aneways, I did enjoy this chapter.. although this one's cliff hanger wasn't as great as last XD
Nepharski
OT:

Maybe, people, maybe. Not sure if it's a dibs system, though. I just make one, and whoever wants it can take it. Also, it depends on if they have a sketch like this available. I don't draw these, you know. It all depends on if Hiromu drew one. Now, you two are in luck, becuase I distinctly remember she did a Hohenheim and Ran Fan one, but I'll have to find it. I'll also need a white-on-black Flammel and, I don't know, some Xingese symbol.
Sensenic
OT:

Picky note: The ouroboros symbol you're using, tho', is from the anime. The manga one has a normal hexagram (six points star), not that other one more complex. happy.gif
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (Sensenic @ Feb 13 2006, 12:54 AM) *
Picky note: The ouroboros symbol you're using, tho', is from the anime. The manga one has a normal hexagram (six points star), not that other one more complex. happy.gif

It's the only white-on-black one I could find. Like I said, I need a Xingese symbol and a Flammel, too.
bemused_non-alchemist
OT:

QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 14 2006, 07:49 AM) *

It's the only white-on-black one I could find. Like I said, I need a Xingese symbol and a Flammel, too.

I think you can invert colours using Photoshop (meaning you can turn a black-on-white symbol into white-on-black). I'm not sure about other programmes, though.
Sensenic
OT:

QUOTE (bemused_non-alchemist @ Feb 14 2006, 05:47 PM) *
QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 14 2006, 07:49 AM) *

I think you can invert colours using Photoshop (meaning you can turn a black-on-white symbol into white-on-black). I'm not sure about other programmes, though.

Plus, you have a couple of clear ouroboros symbols on armor-alchemist's Perfect Guide Book 2 scans (there at the omakes thread).

You can pick that and make a negative.
Nepharski
OT:

Aye, but her's the rub: I don't have PhotoShop. I make these babies in Macromedia Flash.
Automne
OT:

:continuing the OT: I don't have any experience in Macromedia Flash but, since I have photoshop, I can help you once again...If it is possible of course.
Nepharski
OT:

QUOTE (SinLuxuria @ Feb 15 2006, 11:20 AM) *
:continuing the OT: I don't have any experience in Macromedia Flash but, since I have photoshop, I can help you once again...If it is possible of course.

Nah, just get me the Monster Envy black and white 100x100, please.

I found a Flammel that works, so Hohenheim might be coming up soon, as well as a possible brother's sig.
AA battery
OT:

QUOTE (SinLuxuria @ Feb 15 2006, 11:20 AM) *

I just needed to tell you that your icon is AWESOME.
bemused_non-alchemist
OT:

QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 15 2006, 08:30 AM) *
Aye, but her's the rub: I don't have PhotoShop. I make these babies in Macromedia Flash.

Ah, Flash. It's possible too. I don't know if you know this, but just in case... select the picture, go to Modify>Trace Bitmap, twiddle around with the values and click Ok. If you're not happy with it, undo, change the values and repeat till you are. biggrin.gif Then you can edit it like any other vector image thing. Make sure the bitmap is has a grey outline before you Trace Bitmap; if it's a blue outline go Modify>Break Apart first before tracing.
Nepharski
OT:

Thanks for the info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.