Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dead Space, A Survival/horror/third-person Shooter Video Game
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
lunneth
Dead Space is a survival/horror/third-person shooter video game, developed by Visceral Games for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows, and released in October 2008.

The player takes on the role of an engineer named Isaac Clarke, who battles a polymorphic, virus-like, alien infestation which turns humans into grotesque alien monsters called "Necromorphs", on board a stricken interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

(shivers in fear and excitement)

god i love this game.

Disasterpiece
i've played this game a hundred times and it still scares me
lunneth
WAY SOMEBODY POSTED. how far in are you? i've got to the first boss on by friends xbox but not to far.
Chiyo
Perhaps for those who don't play you could explain the In's and Out's of this game and what kind of audience it might appeal to.
Disasterpiece
I've beaten the game over a dozen times (long [All hail lord Xenu] game), unlocked everything, and I'm still in the mood.

It's an amazing game that re-defines the horror genre of videogames.

For those of you who enjoy Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Bioshock, or Half Life, this is the game for you.

I praise this game on the surreal plot and creepy circumstances surrounding it.

AND THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL! WATCH SPIKE TV THIS SATURDAY FOR THE VIDEOGAME AWARDS FOR THE PREVIEW
Tombow
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Dec 7 2009, 12:56 PM) *
Perhaps for those who don't play you could explain the In's and Out's of this game and what kind of audience it might appeal to.

I concur Chiyo. Some basic general info on the game on the first post of the thread would be appreciated, IMO. smile.gif
And, not knowing this game myself, I'm not much of help on this game, so... I just added the Wiki info & link as a "starter info" to the first post that might get everyone started in getting more info on the game once/if anyone gets interested in the game. ^^
OP, please feel free to re-edit the added info as you see fit. smile.gif
lunneth
QUOTE (Tombow @ Dec 7 2009, 05:17 PM) *
QUOTE (Chiyo @ Dec 7 2009, 12:56 PM) *

I concur Chiyo. Some basic general info on the game on the first post of the thread would be appreciated, IMO. smile.gif
And, not knowing this game myself, I'm not much of help on this game, so... I just added the Wiki info & link as a "starter info" to the first post that might get everyone started in getting more info on the game once/if anyone gets interested in the game. ^^
OP, please feel free to re-edit the added info as you see fit. smile.gif

sure thing tombow happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.