Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon" game
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
spikeville
I have Innocent life for psp and would like to get the PS2 version sometime. Does anyone know the differences between the two games?
Tombow
QUOTE (spikeville @ Jun 22 2009, 06:55 AM) *
I have Innocent life for psp and would like to get the PS2 version sometime. Does anyone know the differences between the two games?

@spikeville - This current thread ("FMA3: the Girl Who Succeeds God") is only for posts to talk about Fma3 "the Girl Who Succeeds God" game.

"Innocent Life" is an entirely different game, and non-FMA game, hence your post should be posted in General (non-FMA) Game forum.

Accordingly, I will move your post to General (non-FMA) Game forum.

I explained about your making "off-topic" postings on my post here where you made another off-topic post. Please read my explanation about "off-topic" posting there, and please stop making further off-topic postings.

After reading that post, if you have any farther questions about how to place your post properly on our board, you can post your question on newcomers thread...CAUTION: your post with the questions have to be posted on THAT thread and NOT just on ANY thread. smile.gif ... and then I or other members will try to help you out there with your questions on how to place your posts on proper threads. smile.gif

<Split posts from "FMA3: the Girl Who Succeeds God" thread in FMA PlayStation Games forum, and move to General Game forum.>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.