Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Black Cat And The White Dog
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Kari_Neko
Well,considering I got lost in EVERYTHING and DNA was complaining that he was bored so I decided to,finally,make the RP where I made the comic for If you haven't seen it look at my DeviantART XD *shot* so it'll start with Kari calling everybody in for once XD *shot,specifically L though,and being the boss,which is even rarer,for this operation and acting....Different.And Hades being even more worried than usual;what could this mission really be about?

*sits and waits drinking juice*
DNA
*comes in, drunk*

Ugh....the grape fairy's are after me orange juice...

*falls down*
Kari_Neko
Wow. *starts poking with a stick*
Mat-Mat
....What's his problem, Neko-sama? *drinks coffee staring*
DNA
*Grape Fairy's wuz here is grafftied to the back of his shirt*
Kari_Neko
.......I think he had a little too much wine to drink at some point *sweat drops;drinks more coffee* Anyway.I'll guess that Mr.Grape Fairy here is joining and Mat-Mat's joining so everybody but Mai is here!Who will more than likely join anyway!OKAY! XD I shall start.

Hades sweat dropped as he was half watching his master beat,literally,the stuffing out of a training dummy that was their new target.She was more violent than ever.Great.Then he went back to setting up the equipment and such for briefing the team when they got there.
Mat-Mat
(I'll just join in with the new Allen that you know Kari.)

Allen walked into the building with his skateboard underneath his arm and stared at her blinking and with a soft chuckle. "Someone bugging you that you can't take out your rage on them, Kari?"
Kari_Neko
"Well,technically I'm going to.Been assigned to kick his [All hail lord Xenu].....Ah what a wonderful system the military is!"

Kari said dreamy chibi at just the thought making Hades sweat drop and gulp,she was a lot colder/scarier than usual.You had to feel bad for him.
Mat-Mat
"...Ok, this is new."

Allen said blinking and asking Hades so she couldn't hear it, "Is she feeling alright?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
I'm in!! With Roxanne (aka. Fuchsia - Fyosh) and Anthony (aka. Noah - Ashes)!!!

"Estamos locos de atar
Somos trovadores que en tu ciudad
Damos pinceladas de color
A tu gris realidad" Both Anthony and Roxanne sang as they walked toward the meeting point. As always Anthony was just carrying his violin while Roxanne had only her infamous bag. "What's up people?" Anthony greeted everybody as he bowed dramatically, Roxanne waved lightly as she played with her cards "We are here, feel honored" They said as they snickered softly.
Kari_Neko
"....I honestly don't know anymore Allen."

Hades said sweat dropping to the wolf boy as his master snapped out of it and went back to her much scarier/colder self and added to the duo who came in

"Cinderella,Roxy.Glad you came!"
Mat-Mat
"Which one is which?"

Allen asked looking confused to the new people. "I'd never imagine a guy having a fairy tale name."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"It's A-S-H-E-S dammit!! Not Cinderella!!!" He hissed angry chibi, both of them sat down in a nearby chair "Anyway, what has gotten into you?" Anthony asked Kari as he frowned lightly and put his violin down "That reminds me, we have 2 important questions: 1 Are we gonna get paid?" Roxanne asked, there was a minute of silence "What was the other one?" She asked Anthony, he sweatdropped "What exactly is this mission about?" He asked "And who is he?" He mumbled as he looked at Allen angry chibi.
Kari_Neko
"Yes your going to get paid.And I'll explain the whole details when L gets here.And that,is my friend Allen.And sorry Cindy but it's gonna be Cinderella for ever Mr.Prissy pants."

Kari said simply while nodding and added innocently blinking clearly playing dumb while Hades sweat dropped and coughed awkwardly

"And what do you mean what's wrong with me?I'm completely normal!"
Mat-Mat
"Pleasure to meet you Cinderella."

Allen with a smile and added to Kari rolling his eyes, "Yeah, and I'm the ruler of the world."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"It's Ashes!! Were is the respect people??!! I'm freaking famous, you know?!" He roared as his eye twitched "Goood. How much?" She asked ignoring Noah, after a while of rampaging she smacked his head.

Both of them snorted softly "Yeah riiight. And I just borrow things" Noah mumbled sarcastically "Something has deffinetly gotten into you" Roxanne said to Kari.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah well....It's personal."

Kari said looking down at her feet awkwardly clearly admitting she wasn't acting normal and added to Roxy while sweat dropping

"2 mill."
Mat-Mat
"I see....Hades, can you tell us?"

Allen asked simply.
MaiShadowAlchemist
She humphed lightly "Let's put all the cards in the table...let me just tell you Kari...we dont usually get involved when it's "personal" cause it involves feelings, and feelings are bad for our business" She mumbled as she shrughed "But....we'll help you....you are family to us, one of our own....we'll do it for 3 mill" She said as she shuffled her cards, Anthony nooded.

"I agree with flower boy, I'm curious" He said as he shrughed.
Kari_Neko
"Fine fine 3 mill.And I gotta do it even when I want to since they think I'M the one killing people."

Kari said sweat dropping while sitting down and Hades said simply to Allen "I'd like to live to see my 14th birthday Allen." and Kari said rubbing the bridge of her nose looking well,exhausted

"And feelings generally do not help yes,but I get to do all the butt kicking and you guys get to do what you two do best,steal the stuff."
Mat-Mat
"And I was called here...why then?"

Allen asked blinking and said to Hades, "I understand, but I'll hold her back if she tries to attack you. Can't say I'll make it to my seventeenth birthday though."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony smirked evilly "Good stuff to steal?" He asked "Like, you know....shiny and sparkly stuff?" Roxanne asked greedy chibi.
Kari_Neko
"Well,you can steal any sparkly stuff for your own gain but what I'm paying you for is to steal all the info from his computers and get it on disk than set up bombs so we can blow up the place."

Kari said sweat dropping and added blinking "Hades,why did we call Allen in again?" "Because we can't beat all of his freaky minions by ourselves,and I wanted somebody SANE on the case."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne chuckled evilly "Sounds easy, some papers and some boom boom, I think I like this mission" Anthony said as he nooded, both of them high fived evil chibis. "Wow....wait...sane?! What about us?" Roxanne asked pouty chibi.
Mat-Mat
"I'm not entirely sane you know."

Allen said with a grin.
Kari_Neko
"Saner than those three."

Hades said simply while ignoring Ashes and Roxy's pouts and such while Kari was drinking more coffee and said to the two while stirring her coffee with a candy cane

"Your the first two who came to mind for the stealing part.I didn't wanna call Rins in since well...I haven't been on good terms with her ever since the T-Rex coming back to life issue so I brought the other best Thieves for hire I know."
Mat-Mat
"You have a point. Also, I'm not in this for money."

Allen said with a grin taking off his beanie and letting his wolf ears come out and breathe. "So, what's the situation, Ms. Cat of the Military?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Rinslet Walker?" Anthony asked as he smirked evilly, Roxanne sweatdropped "You are such a tramp" She mumbled, he just ignored her "You did well, we are the best" Anthony said as he nooded proud chibi.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah.Brat."

Kari said with her eye twitching at the thought grumbling something that sounded like "Take down a freakin T-Rex back to life without killing it.How impossible is that?!WELL I DID IT!" and Hades sweat dropped and said to Allen since Kari was well,cursing Rinslet

"We have to wait for the last member of Kari-sama's team to come before we get into details."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne chuckled softly, Anthony put his feet on top of a nearby table "Let us know when you are ready" Roxanne said as both of them started playing cards.
Mat-Mat
"I see. So, we're waiting for Panda-kun then?"

Allen asked with a chuckle.
Kari_Neko
"Yup.Panda-kun."

The duo said in unison as Hades sat down next to Kari who looked deep in thought as she was flipping through her note book and looking at a certain page
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne looked at eachother and chuckled softly as they looked at the notebook "Makes you wonder" Anthony said while chewing on a toothpick, she nooded as she shuffled the cards.
Kari_Neko
"Makes you wonder what?"

Kari asked annoyed while looking up from her note book to death glare him
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Nothing" He said innocent chibi as he shrughed "Anyone else is hungry? I'm starving" He mumbled, Roxanne nooded as she grabbed her bag "I think we still have some pastries" She said, in less than a second they were in their happy corner eating pastries.
Mat-Mat
"Makes you wonder what you're looking at."

Allen said with a smile looking at her as well.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah yeah yeah."

Kari said annoyed chibi while going over to pick up what was left of the dummy and started killing it again making Hades sweat drop and pick her up by the back of her shirt collar and start dragging her over to the corner,having stolen her gloves again,and made a piano and said simply giving her her notebook

"Sit and play.Save your energy for later twerp." "....Who are you calling a twerp,twerp?!"
Mat-Mat
"Come on, give us a show. We'll see all the fights we want to see later."

Allen said with a grin as he stared blinking at the dummy.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony nooded as both him and Roxanne clapped happily "Feel honored we are your audience today" He said proud chibi, Roxanne rolled her eyes as she smacked his head.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and sighed and started flipping through her note book and sighed and started playing the piano and sang softly under her breath blushing bright pink and having her hair cover her eyes

"I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, the baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelu----jah."
Mat-Mat
"....Pretty."

Allen said with a smile.
DNA
Then suddenly, an orange sphere burst from the piano.

"KARI~!!!!!!" It yelled, moving around like he was on speed.

Then the doorbell rang.
Kari_Neko
"JESUS MOTHER [bleep bleep bleeeeeeeep XD] OF GOD!"

Kari yelled falling over,just imagine L with the spazzing of realizing Shinigami were real XDDD,comically while Hades sweat dropped at his master and went over to the door sighing lightly
DNA
As the door opened, A man in a black coat and hat walked into Kari's house.

"Kari-san~..." He called
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white and she squeaked a soft "Oh dear." and Hades said sweat dropping looking around behind him

"No L-san behind you I'm guessing?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Look!!...it's....it's...who the hell is that?" Anthony mumbled as he sweatdropped puzzled chibi, Roxanne shrughed.
DNA
"No. I couldn't see him." Said Jackal sighing.

"So why is everyone here? And why wasn't I invited?" He asked
Mat-Mat
"Oranges aren't supposed to pop out of pianos..."

Allen said sweat dropping and looking at the man coming in curiously.
Kari_Neko
"Because,you scare Kari-sama.Plus she already has to deal with one psycho stalker let alone two."

Hades said bluntly translating Kari's whines and scared noises while she was clinging to his leg comically
DNA
"Ah. Allen-san..." Said The man in his smooth monotone.

Jackal.

"I am not an orange. I am Wreck Gar. And I am good for only one thing. GARBAGE!" It yelled at Allen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.