Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 12: One Is All, All Is One - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Tombow
Talk-back/content discussion for English dubbed episode on Adult Swim starts on page 5. smile.gif

Please post the discussions on the content of episode 12 here.
This thread is declared as a Spoiler zone for the content of the first 12 episodes.

* Where to watch this episode

* HD Screen caps of this episode to be posted on this link address sometime later

* Episode Preview from FMA-2 official JP site:
(Translation by Tombow, episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)
Episode 12: "One is All, All is One"
Ed and Al arrive at the town of Dublith, and reunite with their alchemy master, Izumi whom they have not seen for a long time. Izumi tells them some news about their father, Hohenheim. That night, Ed remembers about the time they met Izumi first time. That was not long after their mother's death, and to farther their skills in alchemy, Ed and Al asked Isumi to take them as her alchemy apprentices. In return, Izumi sent the Two to spend a month on an isolated and an uninhabited island and ordered them to find the answer to this riddle: "One is for All, and All is for One." ...

Reminder:
For those who had seen the first series of FMA anime, and/or read FMA manga, you can probably guess what's coming next. HOWEVER, please remember that there are some who have not seen FMA-1, nor read managa. I know many of you would like to talk about "the upcoming episode." If you do, please USE PROPER SPOILERS, so that those who have no idea for the future story would not be spoiled. THANK YOU!!! smile.gif

=======================================

Episode Summary: (To be filled)

Characters in this episode: (To be filled)

Locations: (excluding review and preview scenes, to be filled)

Sound Track info for this episode that's known to us so far: (To be filled)

FMA manga reference: To the readers of FMA manga (To be filled)
penguintruth
My initial thoughts:

- Where the hell was Mason? Where was Mason beating the crap out of Ed and Al? That was half the drama of the island bit!

- This episode was made out of GOFAST.

- Izumi and Sig's VAs from the first series returned, thankfully.

- I like the bit where Izumi does Ed's spear thing. Also, the flashback to Izumi doing human transmutation. Good additions.

Hard to make of what I felt about this episode overall, though. I did notice the animation quality was pretty high. I hope it remains that high in the next few episodes.

GREED IS COMING NEXT WEEK! I'm excited for that.
amestris_star
Fast yes, but very enjoyable (considering that I've seen it on darn Keyhole... ¨¨)
My only no-no was the lack of Mason.

But... but...
Next week (everyone is squeeing over Greed but I'm squeeing over something else...)...
We have the Mustang vs Grumman chess game YES! YES! YES!
Forsaken Love
omg is there NO mason or just a lack of him??? *hasn't watched ep yet* they can't have not included him right?? He was like the main part of the whole Island thing! *looks put out* I guess its to be expected though, tbh I was hoping they would do two episodes for the Izumi stuff, one episode is predicatbly very rushed dry.gif
penguintruth
No Mason at all. Character's cut out entirely. Sort of aggravating.

Ed and Al seem to still come to the same conclusions on the island, though.
amestris_star
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Jun 21 2009, 11:37 AM) *

I think I saw Mason in the preview though...

And...
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/06/21...brotherhood-12/

Screenshots smile.gif
penguintruth
Is it just me, or does, from the preview, the color of Greed when he's transforming seem much lighter than it is in the OP and the first series?
kkg22104
Haven't actually watched the episode yet, but screenshots look okay. I'm sad that they cut out Mason, even though he wasn't a major character he did play an important part on the island.

CANNOT WAIT for Greed biggrin.gif And Ling and Mei are coming soon!

@penguintruth: Just a little...maybe it's the lighting? tongue.gif
alphonse-fma
Ow , i cant wait till its subbed

I download the episodes from indonesian file sharing servers and its free but only for indonesia region biggrin.gif

Because I dont have enough money to rent cable TV like Indovision that aired FMA B on Animax tongue.gif
Forsaken Love
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Jun 21 2009, 10:37 AM) *

oh man, I'm actually really upset now, thats the worst cut out part so far, everything else they cut I've been able to tolerat but that! I still havn't found a place to watch it but without Mason I can tell this episode will dissopoint me, he made the island funny!!!!!!! *sob sob sob sob sob* *looks for RAW*
Michiyo-
Just watched the raw. Overall it was a good episode. The only weird thing was that Mason was left out, and I donít understand why. Ed and Al fought a lot with him on the island and there wasnít even a brief mention of it. Maybe the creators wanted to shorten the island flashbacks, because weíve already seen it in the 1st series.
But Mason's character wasn't left out entirely, he was in the preview of ep 13.

Ed and Al were so cute as kids. And I still love the voice of Paku Romi and Kugimiya Rie.
Finally we got more flashbacks of Trisha. She didnít have much appearance in ep 2.

I liked Izumiís and Sigís voice actor. They did a good job. And Izumi is awesome as always. biggrin.gif

Now I just have to wait for the subbed version. I hope it comes out soon.

Next episode: Theyíre animating the chess scene! YAY! I really hope they donít leave out Grummanís advice to Roy to marry his granddaughter. biggrin.gif I love that scene.
Next week canít come fast enough.
Kuura
I just saw the RAW version and I have to say it was pretty good. At least it was far better than the previous episode. The quality of animation was very good and I liked the voices of Izumi and Sig (I could'nt tell do they have new VAs, however. Does somebody know?) Hmm, what else... There sure were a LOT of flashbacks in this episode and that's why the episode wasn't very solid, but it wasn't a bid deal... The lack of Mason didn't bother me, I didn't even remember he sould be in this episode before someone mentioned it... There were also a few new scenes, like Izumi transforming a spear and attacking Ed and Izumi trying to recreate her baby. And more about Trisha. There were actually very much stuff in this episode, can't help it felt a little rushed. But it was not so rushed as the last episode... and I did enjoy this episode, even if I maybe don't sound like it.

Well, next week we'll see Greed... and the check scene! biggrin.gif
Tombow
REMINDER:

I posted the preview of the next episode (episode 13) on Future episode discussion thread also.

For the actual discussions on the possible content of the next episode and other future episode, please use Future episode discussion thread. smile.gif
HannahBlack09
I believe that the episode would have been perfect if they had added Mason to the island part, we had high quality animation and Izumi's flashback was really really nice. I loved when the showed Hohenheim! Its turning really great!

Greed in the next episode!
Radadinator
Whoa. The island part was about the most condensed part in the entire series so far. It wasn't really that bad, but I'm betting all of the sadists on 4chan are going to raise hell over it.

I like all of the additional parts they put in, like with more Trisha and Izumi's flashback and Izumi's spear. I just wish that they spread this over two episodes.

Lmao at the second eyecatch.

Ed's a cannibal?!

Romi Paku's prepubescent Ed is far superior to Vic's prepubescent Ed. Or lack thereof.

Hagaren_4ever
Okay the part they added in where Ed tried to eat Al was just OOC and weird. confused.gif
I laughed so hard at the part where Ed was getting hit in the face with Izumi and Sig's little floating heart thingies! biggrin.gif
I don't recall Ed crying so much in the last one. dry.gif
Where the hell was MASON!? GAH! mad.png
Full Metal Elf
So...overall...I enjoyed this episode. However, I feel the Izumi introduction deserved two episodes, not just one.

And...WHERE WAS MASON!?! T__T I missed that part on the Island so much!

I think the main points were covered and I wanted to cry when Izumi comforted them. Again...I wish it wasn't rushed.

I can't wait for Greed next week though!! biggrin.gif
Hagaren_4ever
Well, a lot of people are saying that they wished Izumi's introduction lasted two episodes, but let's not forget that the she plays quite a big role in the next episode. Lots of character development. As long as they keep the part where she says, "As an alchemist, I prefer to create things. I don't like saying things like this: 'If you dare hurt that boy, I won't hesitate to destroy you.'" then I think I may be able to forgive them for leaving out the part where Menny's cat died and asked Izumi to fix it. They also have to keep the "I'm a housewife!" part. Sorry, if I'm using spoiler bars too much, but I don't want to reveal any part of the next episode. biggrin.gif
ShadowCat17
I actually didn't mind Mason being left out. To me he wasn't really that significant of a character, in fact I think it might even be more fitting if Izumi and Sig were alone.
Imbris
Just watched the sub - excellent episode. At first I was a bit muffed when Mason never showed up, but I quickly realized that he was never a very important character. His only purpose in the manga (aside from some comic relief) was to help the boys realize some things on the island, but Bones managed to pull it off without Mason. Including him would've meant other parts of the episode would be left out, which would've made even less sense.

Regarding the fast pacing of the series so far...it is going a bit quickly, but I would've torn out my hair by now if I knew it would take Bones twice as many episodes to get to this same point (seems like that's what most of you want).

The animation was certainly nice, but I've never really had a problem with it in the first place! I still loooove the art style of the backdrops.
Kirara
QUOTE (Imbris @ Jun 21 2009, 02:59 PM) *
Regarding the fast pacing of the series so far...it is going a bit quickly, but I would've torn out my hair by now if I knew it would take Bones twice as many episodes to get to this same point (seems like that's what most of you want).

Well the thing is because of this pace it is true they will get to the manga only stuff quicker. However because of the quicker pace things have to be cut. And that is upsetting.

I guess I can forgive them for this quicker pace if they slow down once we get to the manga only stuff. But there is no guarantee they will slow down. For all we know the series is set to a certain number of episodes and the entire series will be paced like this. I can only hope that is not true.

Anyways my least favorite parts of this episode was Cannibal Ed & No Mason

My favorites parts were the flash back stuff with Trisha and the hug at the end.
Krokgard
Well, I can't say that i liked this episode. The dinner scene was much much better in the manga and the training flashback wasn't great at all (no Mason??? Why the hell???). Also, I don't like the Izumi's voice. The only part that i found very good was the Izumi's flashback (when she failed the child's transmutation).

I' m waiting for the nexy episode but i'm very scared that they will speed up the Greed part A LOT.
penguintruth
Izumi and Sig's voice were the same as in the first series. I thought they were still excellent.
Kirara
QUOTE (Krokgard @ Jun 21 2009, 05:10 PM) *
I' m waiting for the nexy episode but i'm very scared that they will speed up the Greed part A LOT.

Looking at the preview I guarantee you they will since this episode covered most of chapter 25. The next episode preview shows a scene from chapter 28. Thus the next episode has to cover the rest of chapter 25 and 26-28. So expect things to be skipped again next episode. Although at least its action based and you usually can make things go a little quicker in those type of episodes.

Krokgard
Looking at the preview I guarantee you they will since this episode covered most of chapter 25. The next episode preview shows a scene from chapter 28. Thus the next episode has to cover the rest of chapter 25 and 26-28. So expect things to be skipped again next episode. Although at least its action based and you usually can make things go a little quicker in those type of episodes.

Yeah, i noticed; also, I don't think they 'll reach to make Ed go to Headquarter for annual valutation - come back - meet Greed and fight him. So, there will be no reasons for Bradley and Armstrong to come to Dublith. I just hope they won't cut the army assault to the Devil's nest and the Wrath vs Greed fight... that part was AWESOME in the manga.
Kirara
I am not sure if they will cover what you have outside of spoilers. But the thing you have inside spoilers I would be shocked if they don't cover it. It's a very important part of the chapter.

But anyways I was looking over what they need to cover and strike what I said about them already covering most of chapter 25. Most of chapter 25 still needs to be covered so it's more like they will be adapting 4 chapters next week. sad.gif
Kyelinn
Another good, but rushed, episode and where the hell was Mason!? Ah well, I really hope they start slowing things down soon, otherwise this anime is going to be a real rush job. dry.gif The scene at the end when Izumi hugged them, that was really heartbreaking. ;___; I love Izumi. I hope they do her better justice than they did in this episode. She's one of my favorite FMA characters.
sidekick.kep37
Like everyone else said, I had a "WHERE IS MASON?!?!" spasm. I really didn't expect for Sig to come out of the shop- I was really thinking Mason was going to come and say "Edward! Long time, no see!" etc. etc. But... yeah. Yock Island without Mason almost made living on that island look too easy without them having to constantly fight for their own food as well as their safety. But, the point was given and that's really all the episode needed to do. Yeah, the animation was very good and I loved the spear-fight- I replayed that a couple times- and other than Mason disappearing, I thought it was pretty good of an ep.

And yes, I actually liked Ed going cannibalistic (sp?) for a moment. I lol'd at it. But the part with Ed eating the ants just seemed... I dunno, too forced.
Hagaren_4ever
I'm guessing the'll probably spend a couple of episodes on Greed and then move on to Rush Valley.

...and you know what THAT means! biggrin.gif
ShadowCat17
By the way, the preview for the next episode had mason in it, so it seems he's not totally gone.
Jen_Elric
I just loved this episode! It didn't seem rushed to me. And I didn't mind that Mason wasn't there. He didn't seem very important (though I did kinda miss him).
I love Izumi and she was awesome in this episode! I laughed when she said she was a "mere housewife", smiled, then blood poured out of her mouth. Everyone was like, "OMG! O_O", lol.
Little Ed and Al were soo cute! I loved it when they grabbed Izumi's arm and she swings them around to get them off. And Cannibal!Ed made me laugh. I thought it was cute when he bit his brother! But eating the ants was a bit much.
I liked the Hohenheim and trisha flashbacks, as well as the Izumi flashbacks.
I also loved the end with Izumi hugging the bros., with them tearfully saying "sorry". But weren't they outside during this part in the manga?

Can't WAIT til next episode!! GREED!!!!!!
penguintruth
QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ Jun 21 2009, 10:26 PM) *
By the way, the preview for the next episode had mason in it, so it seems he's not totally gone.

I saw it, too, but what's the point in having him at all now?
Anakishi
In comparison to the "super-rushed valley" episode, this one felt a lot better. Though it could've improved a lot by adding Mason to it; Idk, I didn't want it to be split into 2 episodes, but the island without Mason just felt a lot poorer. Maybe, they could've left out the Hoho-Trisha flashback to add Mason (please, don't kill me for this), I mean, those flashbacks were supposed to come much later, but I'm not complaining, they were placed perfectly. Mixed feelings apart, I found the episode overall very enjoyable. (Izumi's tatoo is blue? I had no idea!)
I'm just worried about what's on the horizon. You're kidding me they're gonna stuff 4 chapters into 1 ep?! I always choose to trust on Bones, but now I can't help to feel nervous. Why on earth would they deliberately speed things up like that? I'm pretty sure they don't have any set number of chapters, so they could take their time. Now I'm confused. =/
Sword Alchemist
To tell the truth, I didn't even notice the lack of Mason. After all, it's not like he's a major character or interesting or anything like that.

It was good to see more back story on Trisha. And Izumi's human transmutation scene was much better than the first series.
alphonse-fma
Wew , i love this episodes

Ed canibal , Eating Al , hahaha just make me laugh biggrin.gif

Cant wait for next episode laugh.gif
Tezrath
Most of what I want to say has already been commented on by a bunch of people, but.....

-Loved the ep, even though it felt rushed (would have preferred 2 episodes on this), art quality was great
-no Mason??? gah!
-no Manny and cat ... hmmm, guess I can live without that
-loved Izumi's 'greeting' to Ed (boot to face) HA!!!
-Izumi transmutation scene, great addition. Same with her trying to shake them off at the river biggrin.gif (even though them asking to be her pupils was originally done in a hospital room), and where she transmutes the spear and spars with Ed

last fault is that I think the emotional scene where she hugs Ed and Al should have been the end of the ep....... rather then what they did by going back to an 'exposition of alchemy' flashback. They should have put that flashback earlier with the rest of the island stuff. It broke up what was a rather powerful moment with something that belonged earlier in the episode.

End of my thoughts for the moment... need to go rewatch again! lol
sidekick.kep37
QUOTE (Anakishi @ Jun 21 2009, 08:22 PM) *
I'm just worried about what's on the horizon. You're kidding me they're gonna stuff 4 chapters into 1 ep?! I always choose to trust on Bones, but now I can't help to feel nervous. Why on earth would they deliberately speed things up like that? I'm pretty sure they don't have any set number of chapters, so they could take their time. Now I'm confused. =/

Well the way I've been told, and the way I believe it is, BONES just wants to get the stuff we already know about out ofthe way and done with, so as not to waste their (our our) time. Since everything, more or less, before the Greed arc in the manga/Brotherhood resembles what's already happened in the first anime they just want to get it out of their system so they can start on the new stuff. A lot of people are hoping, as well as myself, that once Greed's arc is done, they'll start to take things more slowly.

And if they don't... then there will be lots of filler eps... and that's not cool at all.
ShadowCat17
So far there has been a general pattern of including as much manga-only material as possible while condensing the important old-anime/manga material and cutting the non-essential old-anime/manga material. Once we reach that point of divergence there will not be any more reason to shorten stuff because we will not have seen it before. So far almost all of the first-time-animated manga-only material has been presented pretty thoroughly, with the exception of the omission of the bridge scene at Rush Valley.

As far as this episode was concerned, I liked both flashbacks. The Hoho scene was great, as well as Izumi's failed transmutation. The island section could have been better, but how could they possibly out-do the first anime's excellent adaptation?

One thing bugged me though and that was the pathetic "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"s that was reminiscent of the other flashback with Mustang. It was okay the first time, but this one seemed over the top, and it actually took away from the emotion of the scene for me just because I was bugged by how pathetic they sounded.

Also one thing I liked about the first anime was that it took about 4 full episodes with Izumi Curtis before it is revealed that she actually committed the taboo. Much less shock/emotional value when this time it was revealed in the same episode that we first meet her. I would have liked if they had waited on revealing that until after the upcoming scenes with Greed.

Overall it was an enjoyable episode though, and I can't wait for the next one, as usual...
amestris_star
QUOTE (sidekick.kep37 @ Jun 22 2009, 08:38 AM) *
And if they don't... then there will be lots of filler eps... and that's not cool at all.

That is something that should definitely not be an issue in this case... considering the huge amounts of manga stuff they have to animate, they're certainly not short of material. That's the least of problems... and... since I suppose Hiromu gave them a hint at how much material she has still has in store from now till the end of it, they should be doing their planning wisely.
edo little kid
Hi all...

It's enjoyable episode

well...

I loved it ^o^
I liked Hohenheim and Trisha's flashbacks
I didn't mind that Mason wasn't there.
also,I loved when Izumi comforted ED & AL it was nice .

it's generally lovely episode!

Yaaaay , Greed !! <3
I can't wait the next week

penguintruth
After watching the episode subbed, I have a few more thoughts.

It felt like Ed and Al did a lot more chatting on the island than was really necessary, especially with that scene after Izumi's hug. It makes me think they probably could have included Mason if they had cut down on some of that, and it would have kept the desperation of the situation and still got the same point across.

Little flashbacks here and there were sort of neat, though not really that necessary. I liked the addition of the scene in which Hohenheim leaves, but they could have kept it at that, not retreading over material that should have been in episode 2.

What I liked the most in the episode was Izumi transmuting the spear and the short exchange of Ed vs Izumi that it prompted.

Gah, the bit I missed the most from the manga is, after telling Izumi about what happened, Izumi tells the brothers to go to the coffin store and buy two coffins their size!
allykatty1
Hmm, the very fact that the first theme song is called "Again" really makes me hope that we are almost to the end of the rushed material. I take it most people have noticed by now that by the time we get to the new theme song (around episode 15), we will be EXACTLY at the point where the manga and first anime diverge entirely (at the intro of the Xing characters). Since the new song is called "Hologram," hooooopefully that means we will be seeing a "mirror" adaption of the manga from that point onward!? ;D Okay, a stretch of an analysis, but I can keep my fingers crosssed, right? tongue.gif

I actually liked how "pathetic" Ed and Al's "sumimasens" were at the end... even if it was a repeat of what we saw with Mustang. I feel like it had more meaning here since Izumi was someone who really understood what happened to them and also had a history with them, as opposed to Mustang who had never committed the "taboo" and who they had also only just met. Plus, I thrive on angst - what else can I say? wub.gif

On a funny side note, when the Fullmetal Alchemist guy did his thing this week, one of my roommates who was sitting nearby on his computer, minding his own business, was so shocked that he jumped and broke his glass he was using, LOL!!! XD *sigh* More proof the eyecatch guy has got to go... he's just so jarring and inappropriate. Huh, maybe when we switch to the new opening theme, there might be some hope? O_O Gahhh, I wish... sleep.gif
amestris_star
QUOTE (allykatty1 @ Jun 22 2009, 10:35 AM) *
Hmm, the very fact that the first theme song is called "Again" really makes me hope that we are almost to the end of the rushed material. I take it most people have noticed by now that by the time we get to the new theme song (around episode 15), we will be EXACTLY at the point where the manga and first anime diverge entirely (at the intro of the Xing characters). Since the new song is called "Hologram," hooooopefully that means we will be seeing a "mirror" adaption of the manga from that point onward!? ;D Okay, a stretch of an analysis, but I can keep my fingers crosssed, right? tongue.gif

And that is something I hadn't actually thought about... even though yesterday I was pondering on the fact that the opening was a giveaway at showing till what point of the plot we will have this particular opening.
Hagaren_4ever
Why do they keep changing the color of the tattoos on the characters? Twice in a row now, because they changed Marta's too. (Or... Martel? Who really cares?) Why do they have to touch the coloring of every little thing? I can understand why they changed Al's hair and eye color, (because... way off the the future we'll see why) but I don't get why they changed Rose, Gracia, and Elysia. :/
Tombow
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 22 2009, 08:41 AM) *
Why do they keep changing the color of the tattoos on the characters? Twice in a row now, because they changed Marta's too. (Or... Martel? Who really cares?) Why do they have to touch the coloring of every little thing? I can understand why they changed Al's hair and eye color, (because... way off the the future we'll see why) but I don't get why they changed Rose, Gracia, and Elysia. :/

@Hagaren_4ever - Do you mean changing the colors of characters tattoo, from the first series to this series??? Or, changing from episode to episode within this series? And, do you see that example in this particular episode? (I assume. ^^) If so, which character, and what tattoo??? I'm sure these are glaringly obvious to you, but not so obvious to some readers of your post, unless you tell us on your post, and hence more clarification on your post would be appreciated. smile.gif
Also, if you would really like to talk about "why do they have to touch the coloring of every little thing?" in-depth, then you can post that on FMA-2:Brotherhood art-style discussion thread, and carry on that discussion there. smile.gif
Vagrant
Wasn't really to "into" the episode. Did find Izumi's reveal and the exchange with the Elrics afterwards quite touching though.
Liked the music throughout.

I haven't reread the manga for comparison yet, nor can I entirely remember the old anime's version of this all. So, I'll get to my usual weekly tl;dr when I can.

All that said, still somewhat irked by the morals in the island storyline. >_<
Trakonda
Wow.. just wow.

This one was REALLY emotional all the way from the beginning to the end.

Expressions, the music.. everything felt so perfect. By the time Izumi and the Elrics were hugging, I could feel tears in my own eyes, too. D:

Personally, I think this was one of the most quality episodes in Brotherhood at the moment. It wasn't too rushed, they let things to develop in peace. Awesome! \o/

..though I do wonder why they didn't show the huge guy (Mason?) chasing Ed and Al in the island. I'm pretty sure he was on the manga, as well? But yeah, adding his scenes would have forced them to rush some other important bits, so.. I don't mind.

(can't wait to see the next one, with Greed and all!)
mira mirth
Judging by the fact that I didn't know Mason's name until I read through this thread... nah, not bothered. We got cannibal!Ed instead (why not Al, I wonder?.. is he too civilized?).

I nearly died of cute, with all the instances of chibi Ed and Al! They're just adorable. I totally see why Izumi's heart melted.

I got annoyed by the angst in this episode, but then I've rarely been happy with the way angst has been portrayed here. I mean, Ed nearly flying into hysterics at the mere mention of Hoho papa? Yeah, daddy issues, I get it, but he sounded like he was about to *cry*. And the whole thing with Izumi hug I felt was - omg - more poignant in FMA1, somehow. I mean, it was a good scene overall, with the "teacher is as bad as the students" and her story, but that hug and the apologies were just over angsty and too melodramatic, as for me.

Izumi is made of so, so much win. I hope they keep her manga lines in the next episode, it's one of the rare relatively early manga bits that I remember very clearly, because Izumi = awesome.

And don't Sig and Armstrong meet in the nearest future? They must keep those scenes. THEY MUST.

Hagaren_4ever
Ooh. Sorry there, Tombow, I didn't realize I wasn't being clear. Here let me show you.

Here her tatoo is clearly red, however...

Here it is clearly blue. Also:

Here Marta's tattoo is purpleish, but in the preview of the next episode...

green!
Actually come to think of it, I'm glad they changed the purpleish tattoo to green, because that's more... snakelike. It seems that way, doesn't it?
Tombow
@Hagaren_4ever - Ohh.. now, that's very informative, and a very good point!! Thank you so much for posting those!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.