Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meant To Belong
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Mat-Mat
New role play from yours truly!!! smile.gif Anyway, after a long time with Heart to Heart, Kari_Neko and I decided to make a new topic because of something that happened during the old roleplay. So…the plot will set up on its own, you can add villains, you can add good guys, you can do pretty much anything except three things. One, no more than two characters unless allowed, two, nothing over PG-13, and three, if you’re not having fun, then get out. XDDDD It’ll be an FMA role play, and kind of not.

Ok, you must give an information profile, so here’s mine with the only character that I’ll be doing:

Name: Allen Wheeler
Looks: 5’7” with dirty blonde hair and brown wolf ears. Generally wears a white button down shirt with a another unbuttoned beige plaid shirt over it, normal khaki pants, and Converses. Wears a black and white checkered beanie most of the time with his ears coming out.
Lives: In Central in a small apartment. Generally doesn’t go to it much though.
Bio: Was born in Central and abandoned when he was two for whatever reasons. He became a kind of a punk type of person who didn’t like anyone until he was eight and was adopted by his only known father, William Wheeler. He changed him into the kind yet prankster type person he is today, and when William died when Allen was only thirteen, he was devastated. After a month of mourning, he started learning more about himself and is now a person who will do anything to help out anyone if it can get him closer to his goal of figuring out who the heck he is.
Hobby: Pranking people, reading, running, and has some ability on the violin
Personality: Short-tempered, sometimes crazy, over protective of his friends, smart though in his own way
Good points: Loyal, smart, obedient to his superiors
Bad points: Has trust issues, foul mouth, pranks anyone and everyone, temper gets the better of him and his wolf powers.

Now…I wait.
Kari_Neko
Name:Kari Rika Heartnet
Personality:Hot tempered,r@ndom,motherly,a child,over protective,blunt,rude,obnoxious
Good points:Loyal,a good listener,powerful,kind to an extent
Bad points:Doesn't trust much,bad temper,has little control over her powers,hyper,foul mouth
Powers/Skills:Can use electric cells from her body to use electric based attacks;Ex. electrocuting somebody by
punching them,can use electricity through her gun to enhance her bullets,can make lights explode and shatter.
Extremely good gunsman,can hit any mark without even trying,good with swords as well but hates using them and won't unless she needs too.Also can make strings,that can seem invisible in the right lighting,out of her fingers.Yes,like Spiderman.Cept these are electrical strings,not web.
Looks: Like this but with black hair and doesn't have the scar on her cheek and has the 'XIII' tattoo under her left collar bone and wears this
most of the time.
Bio:Alright,it all starts with being born half cat chimera half human.Her mother was poor and homeless and died during the birthing,her father had no idea she was alive and she had no clue who he was either.The ladies who helped her mother birth her put her up for adoption,she got adopted by nice loving parents at the age of 3 and everything was fine until Zanguine Axeloake came into her life.Zanguine was a highly skilled assassin sent to kill her adopted parents of currently unknown reasons,but the man did have morals.He refused to kill kids or young couples with kids.His employer had 'conveniently' forgotten to tell him about Kari so he took her in.Her deep hatred for the man who killed the people who had finally took her in as a normal child fueled her vengeance so he taught her HOW to kill him during a harsh 4 months of nonstop training.We're not sure why,but a few people think that the way he wanted to die was by her as repentance for what he's done.Most of her now odd quirks are from him (drinking milk,sitting funny,being extremely short tempered and violent ect) and he sort of became her adoptive father.Albeit,the one who shot at her if she ever stopped doing her push ups.But one day after she came home from getting the groceries she found him covered in blood and half dead so he told her as his last words leaving her all alone again "Guess it's my turn to join the weak and defenseless...Remember,Refuse to die no matter what.And become stronger than everyone else!" So after a year of training and mourning,and cursing him in the afterlife,she joined Chronos as an eraser.Number 13,the Black Cat. She became feared and well known in the Underworld before she quit and everybody had thought that the cold blooded cat had died and passed on,however.She only quit Chronos thanks to Minatsuki Saya,a bounty hunter who taught her right and wrong and how to smile again.However....She ended up dieing as well from protecting children,Kari appears to know who the killer is though.She won't say who, but it's probably why she's in the intelligence department.So she's currently 23,a head technician,a detective of sorts,and a State Alchemist Lt.Colonel 'The Black Cat' of the military.
Alchemy:Doesn't use much since she's a living battery/lightening rod but does carry around gloves with transmutation circles just in case.
Theme song(s):Iris (Goo Goo's),Time Of Dying (Three Days Grace),Time Is Running Out (Muse),The Kill (30 Seconds To Mars),I Miss You (Blink 182),Tears Don't Fall (Bullet For My Valentine),So Cold (Crossfade),Hero (Nickelback) and for her psycho homicidal kitty moments?Getting Away With Murder-Papa Roach and Fake It-Seether
Her odd phobia for this one?Thunder.She's fine with lightening just the thunder XDDD
And for the real surprise,a second char! *gasp*
Name:Hades Axeloake
Looks:Just past shoulder length black and gold hair,the 'XIII' mark on his forehead,wears a black t-shirt and jeans,and has gold slitted eyes.In his human form,we should all know his gun form by now.
Bio:He's well....Kari's gun.Long long ago Zanguine had made him out of alchemy and it's complicated so the easiest way to put it is that he put his soul into the gun frame.But,Zanguine could never control him since he's not an electric-pyro like Kari is so when he found out about her powers he gave Hades too her.Hades is the much calmer,practical,and less violent one of the duo and is usually the one who has to carry Kari around after she uses too much energy in one go.Hades has yet to come out into his human form in our last RP's since well,I hadn't watched Soul Eater beforehand XDDD
DNA
'ello!

Name: Dr. Jackal
Appearance: A Black Coat, Rubber Gloves, and Every present smile, and a Large Black Fedora
Weapons: 108 scalpels hidden under his skin
Personality: A Hedonist, Dr. Jackal has no qualms killing anyone for any reason. However, His every present smile, Polite manners, and casual attire say otherwise. Dr. Jackal seems to be holding the strings at all times but dosn't seem to have a plan...Note seem.
Mat-Mat
Nice!!! Ok, I think I'm going to wait and see if anyone else wants to join, then I'll start, unless wants to start. I have to go anyway.
DNA
Confused is what I am.
Mat-Mat
Sorry. Anyway, the plot is whatever you want it to be. It's a free for all. Whoever wants to start can (cause I'm not good at it. XD), and if you want to create a villain for the entire thing, be my guest. Sorry for not being clearer.
Kari_Neko
Lol,I'll start even if I'm horrible at it.

Kari sighed and was currently sitting in the town square with Hades,her 'brother'.They were just taking a break and were sitting around since they had already eaten lunch and it was a nice Saturday afternoon,plus they both liked to count how many funky hats they could see on people.
DNA
Alternate Universe or the one Kari and L and Mai and so on have been in?
Mat-Mat
...Eh, I don't know which one...O.O
Kari_Neko
....The first one? -___-;
Mat-Mat
Okie dokie. I guess the second for the universes, DNA.

Allen was walking across town with his backpack and his skateboard bored as ever. Nothing really happened much anymore that really interested him. Once he got to the town square, he got out his board and started skating slowly on it and noticed Kari and Hades and simply just gave a wave to them.
DNA
Dr. Jackal was following Alan and had been doing so for the past 5 miles. He smiled as he approached closer and closer.
Kari_Neko
Kari and Hades blinked and waved back to Allen and Kari whined pouting childishly

"I'm booooooooooored,there's no people with funny hats walking around!"
Mat-Mat
Allen's ears started to twitch as he heard Kari and Hades' conversation and couldn't help in saying with a smile, "You know, if you walk about half a mile that way, they're having a crazy hat convention today." He then turned around and saw Jackal and asked confused, "Um...can I help you out sir?"
DNA
"Oh no thank you." He said with a large Broad smile. "Hello Kari." he called
Kari_Neko
Kari looked up from her sunglasses and her eye twitched and said simply

"Pain in the butt."
Mat-Mat
"You two know each other?"

Allen asked curiously his ears twitching out of his beanie.
DNA
"Yes. I murdered her Father and caused her a life of Strife." he said
Kari_Neko
"....Could you get any blunter?"

Kari asked with her eye twitching
Mat-Mat
"I see. Well, if that be the case, enjoy your reunion."

Allen said with a shrug as he started skating away, still keeping an eye on them just in case if it did get ugly.
DNA
He turned when Alan turned. "Where are we going?" He asked
Mat-Mat
"Me? I'm going around back a half a mile back to the convention. I figured you followed me here to find the kitty-lady and the other guy right there. Where are you going?"

Allen said bluntly turning his skateboard looking at the dude with a frown.
DNA
"Where you are going." He said. "Why would I start a fight in the middle of the street?" he asked
Mat-Mat
"I don't know. You tell me why you're following me."

Allen said bluntly as he started skating faster, still in the same area with Kari and Hades, just in complete circles. "You know, I'm not a big fan of stalkers."
DNA
"Hm? Oh. Yes. I was wondering if you'd mind it if I murdered you?" He asked
Mat-Mat
"...Wow, the cat wasn't kidding, you really are pretty blunt."

Allen said blinking with a grin on his face and added being a smart a$$, "I do mind, actually, technically, I enjoy being alive, I'll tell you when you can murder me another day."
DNA
"Hm? Oh I do insist on you letting me." He said. Then Blue lights shoot out of his Knuckles.
Mat-Mat
"...As much as I would love you to, it'll have to be a no-thanks."

Allen said skating back a little to get away from this dude.

((Kari, feel free to jump in. XD))
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped hearing the whole thing with her super hearing and sighed and got up grabbing Hades in his gun form and put him in his holster and said annoyed while on a skateboard herself

"Oi,Jackal.Must you really be THIS much of a pain in my [All hail lord Xenu]?I don't remember doing anything to you other than try and fail to kill you the one time."
DNA
"Ah this is perfect. I can murder you both." He said as a blue light enter Alan's skateboard and it shattered
Mat-Mat
"HEY!!! I JUST GOT THAT BOARD FIXED TODAY!!!"

Allen yelled with a giant head as he transformed into his wolf form and growled at him.
DNA
"Ah. Excelent." Jackal said smileing. "Now. How about you trying to Murder me?" He asked not moveing at all
Mat-Mat
I'm no murderer. I don't go around and killing people and their family for no particular reason.

Allen growled as his eyes flashed red.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah,well he is.Not sure what I did but he hates me.Least,I think he does."

Kari said to Allen while sweat dropping and loading Hades but didn't shoot,she knew better this time.
Mat-Mat
Bullet-proof? Is that why you're not shooting?

Allen asked getting closer to him noticing her hesitation.
DNA
"Yes It is" Jackal cofiremed
Mat-Mat
I see. Well, I guess you'll have to use different type of bullets instead of the normal lead kind.

Allen said with a grin as he ran to his backpack and pulled out a bag with multi-colored bullets that were handcrafted to his accord. Here, try these on him Kitty-Lady.
DNA
"Not quite wolf-creature-like-being." Jackal said. He hadn't made a move but in stowed a move that would seem to stop the others in there tracks
Mat-Mat
My name isn't 'wolf-like-creature-being'. My name is Allen.

Allen growled still keeping his distance with this guy.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah...Allen,I kinda blew up on him before and even then he wounded up without a scratch."

Kari said sweat dropping while keeping her distance as well,she knew that he wouldn't move until they moved
Mat-Mat
I see...well, in that case,

Allen said as he sat down boredly, we're going to be here a while.
DNA
"Oh. That makes it less fun. I'll hold off killing you as long as I can." Jackal said. "And if you last longer then I would have thought, I'll tell you my real name. As if living wasn't enough of an award." He called. Then suddenly Kari's Board shattered as He threw a knife at it. "Lets begin." He said as suddenly 15 knifes flew at the two of them at speeds faster then an eye could blink.
Kari_Neko
Kari dodged them all effortlessly,even if she couldn't see the things she had really good reflexes,and she said annoyed currently doing a handstand from dodging the last knife

".....This is irritating."
DNA
"One man's irritation is anothers entertainment." He said as he threw several more
Mat-Mat
Well at least you're happy trying to kill us.

Allen said dodging the knifes quickly and sat down again boredly.
DNA
"Come on, Then at least give me a good show." Jackal said as he appeared Behind Allen suddenly. Then a knife put a line through his back, shallowly.
Mat-Mat
I'm no clown. I can't even juggle.

Allen said with a grin as he shook of the line in his back.
DNA
"I get the feeling your making a refference to something." He said as he cut a DEEP 'J' in his Back
Mat-Mat
Funny, I don't seem to. I'm just stating facts about myself so that you'll know a little about me before you try to kill me.

Allen said with an evil grin and sort of cringed at the J. Do you brand your victims or is the letter J just your favorite?
DNA
"Well I'm a..Consummate Professional.." He said as his smile grew.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.