Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 10: Separate Destinations - Content Discussion Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Elemental/Alchemist
@Claudius very interesting idea, never thought that... makes for a smile when you put it like that happy.gif
FullMetalFist
Another thing that bothered me is the speed the series is going at, its going way to fast, I do not care if I already saw this, they need to slow the series down now or they will never slow down. You can not just get to one episode and then slow the pace down in a very obvious manner. I think they need go start hitting the brakes now. In this series I feel like we never really got to know Hughes as a character and now he is dead. At least in the first series we had 25 eps to get to know him in. I know he was not in all of these episodes but we had more time. I cant help but have a bitter taste in my mouth when it comes to this episode. One of the best things about this series is getting to see some familiar scenes done a in a different perspective but they need to slow this brain train down.
Kyelinn
QUOTE (FullMetalFist)
I was very disappointed with this episode, I think Hughes's death was not dramatic enough(his funeral is what I am referring to). I really did not feel it, the original series sold his death a lot more. It had the booming music at his funeral and it was much more devastating. They really got to up their music. It just did not do it for me, I wish it would have had a little more sadness to it. The actual death scene looked good, with his blood oozing onto his family picture. I really did not care for the way he was shot, your telling me he froze up over envy turning into his wife so he would die and never see his real wife again. Ya I know envy would have killed him eventually any way considering she does not die like a human being. I almost felt like hughes died like a wimp and that makes me sad. I know it follows the manga, but that is how I feel. I sleep on it and think about is some more and see if I change my mind.

How else would you expect him to die? I mean Envy looked like his WIFE. If somebody that looked like my husband was about to shoot me, I'd probably freeze up too. Also, Hughes was brutally injured. I'm sure it was hard enough for him to walk, especially from losing so much blood from Lust's attack. I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with you. I just can't see how that'd make him a wimp.
FullMetalFist
I guess you are right about that, Hughes is not a wimp. I just liked how he cut envy's throat in the first series first and then envy turned into his wife. It showed the soldier side of Hughes more because you actually got to see him knife her. I know he knifed lust in this series but you did not get to see it. Hughes was a soldier and I wanted to see it, so I guess wimp was not the right word.
Krokgard
Very good episode.
I loved the war sequence in the beginning, even if is so short;
I agree with the one who said that in this episode Winry looks like a head taller than Ed... it's a bit ridicolous XD!
I just didn't like the final part of Hughes ' death; when he says "sorry Elicia, Gracia, I couldn't keep the promise". I think it's a bit useless. Also the blood on the photo, looks like paint. They would have to emphasize the "don't bury papa!" part, instead.

Hey, this time they won't do the Here Come Black Hayate part? That omake is fantastic, I want to see it animated in this series!
Kasumisty
QUOTE (Krokgard @ Jun 8 2009, 02:32 PM) *
Hey, this time they won't do the Here Come Black Hayate part? That omake is fantastic, I want to see it animated in this series!

What's more, Black Hayate is present in future episodes, how would they introduce him : <
mira mirth
QUOTE (Tsuppi @ Jun 8 2009, 07:10 AM) *
And for something completely different: WINRY'S HAIR IS ALIVE. How well could you possibly animate her bowing? Gosh!! <3

I know! For some reason, I noticed her hair too in that scene =)

I think it's a good episode. Hughes's death can obviously only have real impact once - I'd been shocked in FMA1 - but it was still done well enough to make me sad about it. Hughes is one of my favourite characters... so unfair that horrid Envy lives and lovely Hughes dies.

It was great to see Hughes putting things together before he died, although it was incredibly frustrating that he didn't have time to tell Roy about it. I love me intelligent characters =) And it was cool the way he, under pressure, dizzy from blood loss, immediately spotted that Envy was not Maria Ross. I mean, how observant do you need to be to notice a mole out of place under those circumstances?

I also really liked Roy's remark about alchemists being horrible people, because he was putting a theory of human transmutation in his head. Then again, I generally enjoy references to the way alchemists' minds work and how they differ from normal people. (Anyone who can draw a perfect circle is crazy, they say.)

And the Roy/Armstrong conversation was fantastic. I love it when characters talk about plot in serious voices ^___^
Goral
Oh man... That was awful. Hughes' death elicited no reaction from me. Partly it was because I've seen his death too many times but the main reason for this were little screen time of my favourite character and ridiculous way in which his death was presented. For starters, Hughes' talking to himself aloud was a bit strange (I know it was the same in previous anime and manga but they could change it to thoughts, who in his right mind talks to himself aloud, especially things that shouldn't be heard by anyone?) Another thing that I found strange was Lust's appearance. How did she manage to infiltrate military building? Were the guards aware that she has special permission to be there? Or were there no guards at all? But all of this is insignificant compared to what came next.

The most ridiculous part of this episode was when Hughes walked through the corridor while being injured and the secretary did NOTHING! In manga she was about to give him first aid at least but here she was only staring at him like a retard. Also Hughes didn't try to do anything, write a message using his blood or use some sort of code. He wanted to speak to Mustang only instead of going to some public places, using a car or sth along those lines. While I can understand it in a way (he thought that Lust was dead so he probably assumed that he's not in immediate danger) they could try to make his wound look a bit less serious (he shouldn't be trudging). Equally ridiculous was his prolonged staring at his future murderer doing nothing as well as Envy's babbling. It lasted too long, they should show that he tried to injure her but Envy managed to dodge (or not, it wouldn't matter because she wouldn't die anyway) IMO. I know he loved his wife like crazy but she wasn't even sounding like her. It took them 20 seconds to finally make a move !!! What's more, his last words only ruined the mood IMO. I remembered Bugs Bunny episodes when Bugs was parodying death scenes by talking, talking and talking... But that's not all. How did he pull out his knife? I mean, he had to wave his hand only a bit so that the knife would drop but somehow it didn't fall out earlier. Also a while back he couldn't move his right hand but few minutes later it was good as new, he could stretch it as he liked and even stop his hand's momentum as if it was nothing to him.
All in all, in FMA1 Hughes scene was done much, MUCH better and it only shows that I can't expect much from this version.

QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jun 8 2009, 09:22 AM) *
(...) The phonebooth scene was great, except that it would've been more effective if Envy spoke in Gracia's voice, in my opinion. (...)

That would be stupid. How exactly could Envy know how Gracia's voice sounded? For once creators of FMA:B used their brains.
Kirara
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Jun 8 2009, 12:52 AM) *
But first, some positives. The scene at the beginning during the Ishbal massacre was awesome. It was actually from one of my favorite moments in the manga. I only wish that they had given the Fuhrer's thoughts like in the manga, and how he looked down at Roy and saw him staring not at him, but beyond him, seeing the fierce ambition in his eyes. But perhaps they'll revisit that in the future.

I certainly hope they revisit that scene in the future because Bradley's line is very important. Well I guess this was from Roy's perspective so he wouldn't have heard Bradley's line only seen him staring at him. But yeah I would be really upset if when they do the Ishval flashback they don't include the line. It's one of my favorites in the manga.

QUOTE (Goral @ Jun 8 2009, 07:27 AM) *
Another thing that I found strange was Lust's appearance. How did she manage to infiltrate military building? Were the guards aware that she has special permission to be there? Or were there no guards at all? But all of this is insignificant compared to what came next.

While this is never explained outright I do think as the series go on you can put two and two together on why and how she managed to be there.

As for the secretary I think they did try to show that she was in shock and before she could do anything Hughes was already out the door. But I do agree that the manga did it better by showing she had the first aid kit.

But anyways I am surprised that people who read the manga are complaining that Hughes death was not as tragic because that is exactly how it is done in the manga. I do understand this complaint from people who only watched the first anime because they would expect to get the same response. The only sad scene in the manga is the funeral scene. In fact this version added in extra scenes to make it appear more tragic. And personally I don't think they worked quite as well because they were added in the last minute. The first anime went for tragic because a major beloved character had died. The manga went for shocking. Of course shocking is not going to work as well as tragic when you already know what happened. But I don't see why people should complain about this because in the end the anime and manga's purpose for Hughes death is entirely different. In the anime it was a major event, the death of a major beloved character. In the manga Hughes is a minor character (seems to be very hard to accept for some people) but his death ends up shaping characters (one in particular) in a major way.
Claudius
Hughes' problem about not wanting to shoot the likeness of his wife reminds me of a quote by Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer...
"Love isn't brains. It's blood, screaming inside you to work its will. I may be Love's B----, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."

In short, Maes Hughes was Love's B----.

Still wish they gave some background Hughes-Gracia scenes...
Radadinator
QUOTE (Goral @ Jun 8 2009, 07:27 AM) *
QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jun 8 2009, 09:22 AM) *
(...) The phonebooth scene was great, except that it would've been more effective if Envy spoke in Gracia's voice, in my opinion. (...)

That would be stupid. How exactly could Envy know how Gracia's voice sounded? For once creators of FMA:B used their brains.

I don't remember Envy ever meeting Ross, either, and he ended up sounding exactly like her. And there were all those times in the first series when he turned into Winry or Ed. I'm pretty sure Envy knows how to copy voices.

Seriously, it's like Armond White possessed half of the FMA fans.
Kasumisty
But we are talking about second series here, and what's more, I think Maria Ross is a bit more popular than a typical housewife wink.gif and don't forget that Envy often changes into a soldier to spy, so he could easly get info about the military.
Kirara
QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jun 8 2009, 12:49 PM) *
I don't remember Envy ever meeting Ross, either, and he ended up sounding exactly like her. And there were all those times in the first series when he turned into Winry or Ed. I'm pretty sure Envy knows how to copy voices.

As for Envy not meeting Maria Ross I hope you are referring to the first series. Well I don't remember specifically either way in that case. But in episode 8 of Brotherhood Envy met Maria at Lab 5. Hence why Envy could imitate Maria's voice but not Gracia's voice.

Kasumisty
QUOTE (Kirara @ Jun 8 2009, 09:49 PM) *
As for Envy not meeting Maria Ross I hope you are referring to the first series. Well I don't remember specifically either way in that case. But in episode 8 of Brotherhood Envy met Maria at Lab 5. Hence why Envy could imitate Maria's voice but not Gracia's voice.

I completely forgot about that! You're right!
RoyxRizaFan
I already knew I was probably going to cry, because damn if last episode got me teary-eyed, there was no way I was going to survive this one.

I prepared myself, and then they made it even more sad than the manga or anime1 by dragging it out with the "Gracia...Elysia...I'm sorry, I can't keep my promise" or whatever. That legit killed me.

It was done wonderfully, though. I loved this episode. So sad, so perfect. The burial scenes kills as well.

Then Roy's like, "Ize gonna revenge Hughes" and I couldn't help but laugh a bit, like, "Oh, just you wait..."

The Ishbal flashback is just one of those things that makes me go "YES! This is really a manga adaption!" and I get happy all over again.

YAY for only one episode of Rush Valley! I know it's really important for Winry's character (showing that she's not a loser like the first anime Winry) but it's certainly not my favorite.

Sannom
QUOTE ("Kirara")
But in episode 8 of Brotherhood Envy met Maria at Lab 5. Hence why Envy could imitate Maria's voice but not Gracia's voice.

Sometimes, you know, we have the answer here, before our nose, so evident... that we don't think about it laugh.gif Man, and I was going to enter into a big speculation mess tongue.gif
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jun 8 2009, 04:44 PM) *
YAY for only one episode of Rush Valley! I know it's really important for Winry's character (showing that she's not a loser like the first anime Winry) but it's certainly not my favorite.

Indeed. Winry was a true loser in the first anime. I don't mean to make anyone mad here, but if I may state my opinion she had no life. It was all waiting. Waiting waiting waiting for the brothers to return. And then when they left it was all "waah! T_T". It was pathetic! Also, am I the only one who is questioning her schooling situation? It seems like she's got nothing but time! It... KINDA showed school back in episode 2, but since then... nothing.
Anyway, it SHOWS that she has a life more in this one. You know, friends and stuff.
Sorry for the rant. >_<
Sannom
QUOTE ("Hagaren_4ever")
Indeed. Winry was a true loser in the first anime.

Love her in the manga. Hate her in the first series. 'nuff said.

QUOTE ("Hagaren_4ever")
Also, am I the only one who is questioning her schooling situation?

She must be like the brothers : she is too gifted intellectually to go to school (she slept in class. Come on). So as soon as she discovered automails, she stopped going and instead put all her efforts into learning about those, like the brothers with biology.

In fact, most of the "young ones" in that manga are most probably big time geniuses or smart enough to live without a lot of education : Winry is gifted for mechanic and already experienced at age fifteen, the brothers are big time alchemists at 15, May Chang is a bad-[All hail lord Xenu] fighter and alchemist at age twelve, Paninya is living by herself at a very young age, first by pick-pocketing and now by working on repairing roofs, etc. Roy and the others went to big schools, at least.
Kirara
Although it is never quite said outright I always assumed that in the Fullmetal Alchemist world kids go to school for a shorter period of time then we do and then apprentice themselves out.
mira mirth
QUOTE (Kirara @ Jun 9 2009, 03:27 AM) *
Although it is never quite said outright I always assumed that in the Fullmetal Alchemist world kids go to school for a shorter period of time then we do and then apprentice themselves out.

Oooh, a very good idea. I just assumed they were too cool for school and, indeed, young geniuses all around. Apprenticeship ftw. Dovetails nicely with Roy studying under Riza's father, too.

Although some sort of institutionalized education seems to exist, or am I dreaming up the existence of a military academy? It might very well be fanon...
Hagaren_4ever
No there was definatly an academy. Riza mentioned it when she was going on about her time in Ishbal. She also said at her Father's funeral, "At the very least my father was able to give me a good education." And during that time, she seemed to be a teenager, so schooling for teens seems to exist as well. :/
Kirara
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 8 2009, 06:49 PM) *
No there was definatly an academy. Riza mentioned it when she was going on about her time in Ishbal. She also said at her Father's funeral, "At the very least my father was able to give me a good education." And during that time, she seemed to be a teenager, so schooling for teens seems to exist as well. :/

Then it could possibly be formal education is only compulsory to a certain age. Maybe you can continue to study to a higher level like Riza or maybe like Ed, Al, & Winry you can become an apprentice. In fact I am pretty sure in Japan, high school is actually not compulsory. Of course I am not necessarily saying the Japanese educational system is what Arakawa is basing the Hagaren educational system on but of course it can be partially influenced by it.
penguintruth
Unless she showed any inclination for something other than automail repair/construction, there wasn't any real reason for Winry to go through any other sort of education. After her parents died, it was clear that she would have to learn her grandmother's trade to make ends meet. There was no way Pinako could have afforded too much further education fo her to begin with, and if Winry already had an interest, there was no reason for any more formal education, anyway.

I have a feeling that life in Risembool is feast or famine, it's a nice looking place but I don't see them being particularly prosperous unless the crops are doing well.
mira mirth
Or else, combining all of the above and Riza's statement that Hagaren_4ever quoted, it might be that basic education is compulsory (we see Ed, Al, Winry going to school), then further education is both not mandatory and somehow expensive. Only the wealthier people can afford it (e.g. Riza); those who don't have the time and the money go into a trade from a young age. At the age when Winry is an accomplished automail mechanic, Riza would have only been reading her textbooks. Roy seems to have been lucky: he describes himself as a "country bumpkin" at some point, so he must have been among the have-nots; then he apprenticed under Riza's father and got a meteoric rise through the military ranks thanks to the flame alchemy of pwnage. The Armstrongs, on the other hand, have probably gone through the formal education channels.

I wonder what would have happened had Hohenheim not left his family. Would Ed and Al still have apprenticed in alchemy, or would they have chosen to study something else, or...? Hm. Can't imagine Ed as anything other than a crazy alchemist, but maybe Al would have become an alchemical architect, or something =)
Sannom
QUOTE ("penguintruth")
I have a feeling that life in Risembool is feast or famine, it's a nice looking place but I don't see them being particularly prosperous unless the crops are doing well.

They're not actually in growing plants and cereals, that region is famous for its wool, so its mainly sheep.
alphonse-fma
Wew , its Sad episode , the pic its more feels sad than first adaptation ..
but in the first manga adaptation , after hughes dead ed look his soul , its make me cry ...
Hagaren_4ever
Aw, don't worry everyone. The spastic Rush Valley episode coming up will helps us forget all about this one.
Reta McClain
I have to ask this... I just re-watched the ep. and I noticed that the text on the lower part (the part lying on the ground... you know what I mean... tho' the lower part of the upper stone was backwards too... dry.gif ) of Hughes's grave stone is written backwards.

Did anyone else notice this? And what does it actually say?

Sorry for the lack of screencap... I don't know how to take them >.<
FullMetalFist
QUOTE (Reta McClain @ Jun 10 2009, 02:31 PM) *
I have to ask this... I just re-watched the ep. and I noticed that the text on the lower part (the part lying on the ground... you know what I mean... tho' the lower part of the upper stone was backwards too... dry.gif ) of Hughes's grave stone is written backwards.

Sorry for the lack of screen cap... I don't know how to take them >.<

Here is the the screen cap but I have no idea what it says, this is the best one I could get. You really can't see the left hand lower corner.Click to view attachment I am not even sure what language this is in. Maybe its Latin or something.
Elemental/Alchemist
QUOTE (FullMetalFist @ Jun 12 2009, 12:52 AM) *
QUOTE (Reta McClain @ Jun 10 2009, 02:31 PM) *

Sorry for the lack of screen cap... I don't know how to take them >.<

Here is the the screen cap but I have no idea what it says, this is the best one I could get. You really can't see the left hand lower corner.Click to view attachment I am not even sure what language this is in. Maybe its Latin or something.

it doesn't seem to be written in any actual language, sometimes they add text just for effect
though if anyone for w/e reason thinks they can read this then translate away
(u'd think they'd at least spend some time using real words or a language of some kind... after all they did transcribe the Hebrew names of the Sephirot into English transliteration on the gate like Arakawa did in the manga
Mhacy
the saddest episode ever..
I feel sorry for hughes family..
though it's sad it was still one of the best episode op FMA...xD
stonehead
Hmm.. The newspaper that Hughes is reading around 11:00 contains information from the year 1992, while the story is about 80 years older.

(I didn't find this out myself. See the comment here.)
FullMetalFist
I mean they really can put words wherever they went, for the fun of it. I guess it does not have to mean anything considering clips like this are shown for a few milliseconds. Now for us goof balls who freeze the video to find things it can be a little disheartening.
Elemental/Alchemist
QUOTE (stonehead @ Jun 14 2009, 10:27 AM) *
Hmm.. The newspaper that Hughes is reading around 11:00 contains information from the year 1992, while the story is about 80 years older.

(I didn't find this out myself. See the comment here.)
i find this to be an interesting connecting story that Bones used to fill screen space....
the story is from 1992, covering the Rodney King Riots - a little research shows this article is pulled word-for-word from Uriah J. Fields' eye witness account...
Now for any show or movie that has a scene with words or articles or things that can be paused to be read one at least hopes that they are legible (unlike the wording on the tombstone) or in a legible language (like the gate, again)... next one would hope that at least the words are coherent and relevant (like here, the article to the left is about Riots in Liore, the one on the right is about Riots in America)

I'm not defending the obvious mis-connection between fact and fiction (and 85 years), but perhaps Bones decided this isn't the most important thing to care about - which is a quality issue.. How much do the producers care about their work?

Example: I recently watched Iron Man, and paused the film when the article about Tony Stark's college life showed on screen (MIT). I read it, and it was an actual article written about Tony Stark, nothing broken or mistyped.. a complete fictional and coherent essay written only to be shown for 1 second - now that's dedication to the art.

3 criteria for a dedication to every millisecond on screen can be seen from text:
1) is it an actual language?
2) is it legible/somewhat coherent?
3) is it relevant?
And if you have all three, is it written specifically for the 1 second it is shown?
If so, then you know it's high quality work
Elle-chan
I cried watching this episode. I didn't think it would be so early in the series though.
Tombow
Please add FMA:B English dubbed episode 10 (on CN on Adult Swim) talk-back/discussions here. smile.gif

(I know it's one day early, but I have to leave now and I probably wouldn't be able to get on-line tomorrow. Sorry! ^^)
deet-tastic
Bumping it up 25 hours before the premiere, Tombow?
We a little anxious XP ?? Haha!
Disasterpiece
First anime handled Hughe's death and funeral much better.

hawkflame
Wow, Travis REALLY knocked this one out of the park as Roy.

His monologue in front of Hughes' grave was nothing short of -great-.
Vlyse
@Disasterpiece I agree - "Aishou" was a nicer track for his death scene. But what was a major part of the story in the first anime is now a rather minor part, so I don't think it means Brotherhood did anything wrong.

@Hawkflame I agree here too, Travis was even more awesome. Elicia was definitely better than the first anime's, and I like Gracia just as much, if not.

By the way, I didn't remember so much Alex Armstrong in the early episodes - he disappears for a long time later on.

Edit: And bleh, Wendy Powell...I totally blame her for making people think Envy is a she instead of a he.
penguintruth
I still think it was a bit manipulative and lame how they lingered on Hughes after being shot. Mizushima knew not to do that.

Though there was the ghost Hughes waving at the station thing... but that was beautiful!
deet-tastic
Interesting that they changed some of the dialogue.
But it all worked out.

Overall a good episode smile.gif
And Elicia didn't annoy me!
Doubly good!

I loved loved loved the lines used by Bradley about his body guard biggrin.gif
And oh my fetch, I had serious doubts about Blaylock being able to pull off this version of Bradley. But that seen in the hospital. I was dumbstruck. I sat there and actually said out loud. "That is wrath. There he is"
Bag of Magic Food
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 18 2010, 12:40 AM) *
I still think it was a bit manipulative and lame how they lingered on Hughes after being shot.

I don't see it as a bad thing, but I have to admit, I liked how the manga page allowed me to imagine the scene as a Metal Gear Solid Game Over. blush.gif Poor guy just wasn't stealthy enough.
A Pierrot's Aria
I still really like this episode! All the more in English! biggrin.gif Travis sounds awesome as Roy as always and Hughes sounded great. biggrin.gif
I didn't think Elysia sounded as good as she could have been, though...It lacked the emotion that the first anime had. (In my opinion.)

But Bradley sounded brilliant; I've always loved his deceptive jovial old man voice.

I think Roy should wear his hair like that more often. xD
Flamez_Freak
QUOTE (Bag of Magic Food @ Apr 18 2010, 01:05 PM) *
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 18 2010, 12:40 AM) *
I still think it was a bit manipulative and lame how they lingered on Hughes after being shot.

I don't see it as a bad thing, but I have to admit, I liked how the manga page allowed me to imagine the scene as a Metal Gear Solid Game Over. blush.gif Poor guy just wasn't stealthy enough.

ive seen so many ppl complaining about the way they stuck to hughes and made him say those final words.......i didnt mind it much though...it actually showed how dedicated the guy is towards his family....

i have to admit , travis is my favourite va from the english dub of brotherhood.....he is improving by leaps and bounds.....
Bag of Magic Food
Hey, does anyone else think that instead of just "It's an emergency!", Hughes should have said something more like "The military's a grave danger!"? happy.gif

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Apr 18 2010, 01:54 AM) *
But Bradley sounded brilliant; I've always loved his deceptive jovial old man voice.

He does capture the lighter side of the character well, but I don't think the English voice has ever sounded intimidating enough.
A Pierrot's Aria
^I've always thought the deceptive niceness created a nice sense of intimidation. : ) Who knows? He might take a different approach considering Bradley is more of a psycho in Brotherhood. LOL Either way, I'm happy with it.
deet-tastic
That hospital scene. I'm said earlier, but I'll repeat it.
When he got that tone with Ed and the others. I sat there in shock and said out loud, "That is Wrath. There he is"
I'd been so worried Blaylock wouldn't have been able to pull off the raging Wrath we know. But I have no more doubts.
Vlyse
My only complaint about Blaylock this episode was that the line "I'm only kidding!" sounded off.

And..lol @ Lust: Those are your last words? Wouldn't you rather scream?
Bag of Magic Food
QUOTE (Vlyse @ Apr 18 2010, 05:39 PM) *
My only complaint about Blaylock this episode was that the line "I'm only kidding!" sounded off.

I didn't think it sounded off... I thought it sounded like the funniest line delivery I'd heard in a while! If I were still into silly video editing, I would try to start a fad video out of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.