Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everybody Gets A Troubled Past....
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kari_Neko
An RP where it's like a flashback of sorts of our chars in their teenage years,made out of pure boredom.It's about 10 years prior to our usual time.Anybody can just hop in at any time.Need at least ONE person to join before starting up.
_Mat
Um... well I can join^^

Name: Morty Smith
Looks: Pretty long but agile and a bit thin. has red hair (yes just like the Irish guys) that is pretty long for a guy. Has an emo-like fringe, that covers his right eye. Dresses in jeans and T-shirt.
Occupation: unemployed, a criminal, but only commits small crimes like stealing,
Lives: In a shabby apartment in a bad part of London.
Bio: Had a big fight with his parents at age of 16, he dropped of the school. Has a hand with knifes. Knows where to hit to not to kill or to make serious injuries.
Hobby: Throwing knives or being in the pubs. Throwing darts and drinking bear. Going to soccer games just to get involved in hooligan fights.
Character: Easy going. Never worries about future. Likes to fight (maybe a little bit too much), unless he is in big disadvantage. Often laughs. Intelligent, but since he never really studied, he lacks knowledge about the basics that you usually learn in school. Some call him ignorant and arrogant.
Kari_Neko
Yaaaaaaay~XD since we're in the same time zone it'll be easier.
Name:Kari Rika Neko
Looks:This would be her
Occupation:The 'Black Cat',other wise known as number unlucky 13 and is an 'eraser' of Chronos,a mafia like organization who currently owns a third of the world economy.A top killer no less.
Lives:In a simple apartment in the middle class area,could get a fancy place but doesn't want one.
Bio:Alright,it all starts with being born half cat chimera half human.Her mother was poor and homeless and died during the birthing,her father had no idea she was alive and she had no clue who he was either.The ladies who helped her mother birth her put her up for adoption,she got adopted by nice loving parents at the age of 3 and everything was fine until Zanguine Axeloake came into her life.Zanguine was a highly skilled assassin sent to kill her adopted parents of currently unknown reasons,but the man did have morals.He refused to kill kids or young couples with kids.His employer had 'conveniently' forgotten to tell him about Kari so he took her in.Her deep hatred for the man who killed the people who had finally took her in as a normal child fueled her vengeance so he taught her HOW to kill him during a harsh 4 months of nonstop training.We're not sure why,but a few people think that the way he wanted to die was by her as repentance for what he's done.Most of her now odd quirks are from him (drinking milk,sitting funny,being extremely short tempered and violent ect) and he sort of became her adoptive father.Albeit,the one who shot at her if she ever stopped doing her push ups.But one day after she came home from getting the groceries she found him covered in blood and half dead so he told her as his last words leaving her all alone again "Guess it's my turn to join the weak and defenseless...Remember,Refuse to die no matter what.And become stronger than everyone else!" So after a year of training and mourning,and cursing him in the afterlife,she joined Chronos as an eraser.Number 13,the Black Cat.And she's currently a well frightening threat to the Underworld.
Hobby:Likes to read a lot,and is always scribbling in a note book or playing her guitar.
Personality:Hot tempered,r@ndom,motherly,a child,over protective,blunt,rude,obnoxious
Good points:Loyal,a good listener,powerful,kind to an extent
Bad points:Doesn't trust much,bad temper,has little control over her powers,hyper,foul mouth...

Name:Hades Axeloake
Looks:Just past shoulder length black and gold hair,the 'XIII' mark on his forehead,wears a black t-shirt and jeans,and has gold slitted eyes.In his human form,we should all know his gun form by now.Working on a piccy
Bio:He's well....Kari's gun.Long long ago Zanguine had made him out of alchemy and it's complicated so the easiest way to put it is that he put his soul into the gun frame.But,Zanguine could never control him since he's not an electric-pyro like Kari is so when he found out about her powers he gave Hades too her.Hades is the much calmer,practical,and less violent one of the duo and is usually the one who has to carry Kari around after she uses too much energy in one go.

Name:Saya Minatsuki (XD minor but important char)
Looks:her
Personality:Bright,bubbly,hyper,happy,can get pretty violent,is an excellent marksman.
Bio:Not much is known.
Omamori
*blinks*

Could you clarify what you mean by 'flashbacks', Neko? You're being too vague.
Kari_Neko
Gomen -________-; DNA's rubbing off on me.
Basically,as the bunnies had suggested,it's what our char's were doing BEFORE they all got together in the military.Pretty much,the time of when they were all teenagers XD
_Mat
so, are we going to start any time soon?^^
Kari_Neko
Mmmmm probably either later tonight or tomorrow so everybody gets a chance to get their chars down if they wanna join
_Mat
awesome tongue.gif
Omamori
AH...I see...

Well, let's see...for Ash, Hotaru, and Susi, it'd be their tweens or childhood...*rubs chin*

Eh, fine, I'll join. Even though I may end up leaving anyway.
DNA
(Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk....Rosi....You need to quit your job and do something more productive...j/k

Wesker would have to be like 30 and McCoy would be like....30 as well... so whatever. I'm in.)
Omamori
ooc| I'll be losing my job most likely this week, DNA, so...yeah.
Forgive me for my depression; stress is no fun DX
DNA
(Ohh....Sorry....*Gives Rosi a gun* SHOOT THE BA$TARDS THAT MIGHT FIRE YOU!!!!

But seriouslly, sorry...)
Kari_Neko
T.T that sucks Rosi!How come you'll probably be fired?!
Omamori
ooc| My dad is my manager there, and he has his own bosses who run the company, and after some difficult issues at work, they might fire him, which therefore includes me -___-;
He was planning on leaving, except that he doesn't even have another job secured yet, so...gah.

I'm hoping everything works out this week DX
Kari_Neko
Ouch....Well,I'm gonna make up a new rule for this RP.
If somebody in this Rp *coughRosicough* does not post at least ONCE a PAGE then we must stop.Since guys really...It gets hectic,and then it dies,and then we do the whole thing over again.Let's attempt to break the circle -___-U
Omamori
ooc| ^^;

I agree with the new rule, and thanks! *pats*

But...DNA...isn't on now...):
Kari_Neko
Great.We'll just have to wait....Again. *head desk*
_Mat
Oh... Hope things will sort themselves out in the end for you smile.gif And I better stop spamming then x3
DNA
(Alright lets start. is it during Zanguine?)
Kari_Neko
((Mmmmmm,right before he'll die XD))

Kari sighed doing her usual thumb ups on a chair that was on one leg in the nearly empty cafe while Zanguine had Ebony pointed at her boredly as he counted for her and when she stopped he shot and nipped her in the ear as she flipped in the air to dodge it before getting back to it

"2,221...2,222....2,223....2,224"
DNA
A man in a green and tan Uniform slowlly hove into view. This man had yellow hair and sunglasses on and called himself Wesker
Kari_Neko
Zanguine looked up from training Kari and said flatly to her while kicking the chair down making her groan and fall flat on her face before getting up to go to the store

"Twerp,go get more milk since you drank it all." "Hai..."
DNA
"You. Come over here." Wesker said calling to Zanguine. That was his tradisional greeting. "I have news for you." He said in his dark monotone.
Kari_Neko
"Hai hai I'm coming."

Zanguine said rolling his eyes and getting up and walking over to him with his hands in his pockets and asked simply "What sort of news?"
_Mat
Meantime, Morty was kicked out of another pub for fighting.He sighed and decided to explore another neighbourhood, outside the city. While walking, he saw a girl running incredibly fast in to the nearest grocery shop. She looked interesting. Maybe she knew where the nearest pub or soccer match was. He went after her into the shop.

(I won't be so active since I realized that I have a bigga chemistry test on Tuesday. 500 pages we need to know in our book, and I have slept through half of our lessons X3)
Kari_Neko
(Ouch XD)

Kari sighed softly going into the dairy section and getting a LOT of milk and grumbled annoyed at her 'father's' behavior

"Brat...He's the one who drank the last milk bottle,not me."
DNA
"Umbrella News." Wesker said. Then he handed Zanguine a Vial of something. "NE-Parasite" was on the label
_Mat
The shop was almost empty. It wasn't a trouble to find the girl. She had her hands full with milk, and looked as she was in a hurry. But Morty went forward to her without hestitation, and asked:

"Do you have any fun places around here? Everything looks pretty dull... A pub maybe?"
Kari_Neko
"Don't know don't care,I'm the stay at home type."

Kari mumbled sweat dropping at the boy while going towards the 'junk food' aisle to get cookies
----------
"Ah,and what does this parasite do Wesker?"

Zanguine asked curious as he was examining the visle
_Mat
What was wrong with that girl? She seemed to be as dull as everyone else. Maybe it wasn't good idea to get out of town... But the girl seemed different then all the others... There was something special about her, Morty just couldn't put a finger on it. Well besides the enormous amounts of milk and cookies. Ah, well, no point in wondering, better to just let her go and search for a pub himself. What kind of shop was that besides... No beer? Ah well, the countryside was dull and boring, "Ill better go to the town tomorrow, otherwise I'll die of boredom." Meantime, he needed somewhere to sleep. Well... Let's ask the girl again... not many other people here. Only a man who looked as if he was homeless and a shopkeeper, who looked afraid of everything and everyone. Morty sighed. He really wanted to get back to the town. He went toward to the girl again.

(Now I guess we should wait for Rosi-san because of the new rule and our highest respect smile.gif)
Omamori
ooc| Hmm...I just need to figure out what time this exactly takes place in Ash's life...*thinking*
_Mat
QUOTE (Rosicrucian @ Jun 2 2009, 05:17 AM) *
ooc| Hmm...I just need to figure out what time this exactly takes place in Ash's life...*thinking*

teens maybe? wasn't ash as old as Kari?^^ Just a guess smile.gif
DNA
(Well, I think Ash was a Homunculus at some point.)
DNA
(BUMP)
Kari_Neko
(....the first RP I've made in a long time....Dead....*depressed chibi in corner of emo-ness*)
DNA
(Not quite. We can Rez it.)
_Mat
oh... sorry, but... I posted the last real post on this thread, and i am just waiting for an answer?^^

(And... emoness? HAPPYNESS biggrin.gif)
Kari_Neko
((Ugh....Considering I don't think Rosi RP's over here anymore and I'll be ungrounded tonight we can continue))

Kari sweat dropped as the boy came over to her again and she asked while paying for the five galleons of milk,and knowing her 'family' it'd be gone by tomorrow,and eating a cookie

"What?"
_Mat
"Um... Well... Is there any place to sleep near? I can pay." Morty knew it wasn't really true, but he could fix money in one way or another.

(well, she hasn't responded in a while, so I guess, we ignore the rule sad.gif)
Kari_Neko
"Hmmm?Only hotel I can think of is the one across town,not a lot of people come around here."

Kari said blinking and having to look up at him since she was so short
DNA
"The Ne parasite is a prototype for one of Birkin's...projects. I need a test subject. Soon." Wesker told Zanguine.

~

Kuroudo Akabane walked down the streets with his white Coat and Black hair flowing in the wind.

"Perhaps I can help?" He said as happened upon the cat-girl and her solider friend.
_Mat
"how far away is that? And why are you so short, even though you drink so much milk?" Morty asked, while turning away.
DNA
"Um, hello?" Asked Akabane, confused.

He pulled out a small bag of coins. "I have money...for..a hotel..Or I could provide one..."
_Mat
"hello..." This person looked interesting. He had a white coat, which even if it seemed unpractical, certainly made him stand out. And he had money. "I am listening... How do you mean... provide?"
DNA
"What else would I mean? Give it to you. For a span of time." Akabane said.

"Dr. Kuroudo Akabane." He said giving his hand to shake
Kari_Neko
"And who exactly would you want Wesker?"

Zanguine asked frowning narrowing his eyes at him

----------

Kari gave 'Akabane' a death glare,he didn't smell right.And she said to the boy simply while her eye twitched

"I just have small stature.And it's a couple miles from here."
DNA
"Hm?" Akabane asked, noting Kari's glare of death. "Is something wrong?" He asked

~

"That depends. Who can you provide?" Wesker asked
_Mat
Morty laughed.
"Well... What do you want in return for providing the hotel? I know nothing in this world is for free, so just tell me... A couple of miles? Then I can as well go back to the big city... Do you know each other in any way?"

(Nice new avatar and sig, DNA ^^)
DNA
"Nope. And I don't want anything in return." Said Akabane.

"Trust me. I'm a Doctor."
_Mat
(and a new username^^)

Morty smiled. "I like you, man. I won't say no to a free hotel. Now, shall we go?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.