Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
( Alll-righty then.

I've decided to re-introduce L here.

Heres the deal:

The Millitary has recived a cryptic Message. Your Charicter has been selected to hear it and will be aided by a (not-so) enigmatic Person named simply "L" )
Omamori
I'll join, of course, with Ash and Hotaru! :3
Kari_Neko
YESH~! I'M IN~ =D with the tweaked Kari and Hades of course!
~Sudden Edit~ Btw,wanna tweek Kari's eye color XD their usual the coal/pepper black....But they can turn bright ice blue whenever she gets more staticy~ XD
DNA
(Sure. whatever. Just post comeing into the Millitary Building after being summoned by a letter signed 'L')
Kari_Neko
(okey dokey XD)

Kari yawned sleepily looking half conscious,this was a natural look considering Kari ALWAYS seemed to not get quite enough sleep.And she grumbled while going into the military building she had been told to go to on her skateboard while sucking on a lollipop while Hades followed her obediently

"'L'?That's a letter,not a name."
DNA
"Well it's probolbly just an Alias..." McCoy said sighing. "Just stand still so I can give you your Shoots." He said as he pulled a needle out
Kari_Neko
"For the last god forsaken time,I DO NOT NEED SHOTS!"

Kari said/yelled with an anime big head as she only skated farther away from him
DNA
"Listen, unless you want Puss comeing out of your ears, Your eyes comeing out of your Ears, and several other nasty things to happen to you, i'd stand still." McCoy said, rather irrated
Kari_Neko
"If I've lived the past 20 odd years without freakin shots without getting sick AT ALL I think I'll be fine!My immune system is stronger!"

Kari complained but stopped obediently making Hades snicker earning him a dirty look and a kick to the shin making him groan and start hopping on one foot.
DNA
"Not aganist Andorian Fever. Or Xenopatamia. Or anything else because you don't have the vaccines yet." McCoy said as he injected Kari
Kari_Neko
"....Half cat?My DNA is different...Which you know from taking some of it.I don't get sick easily by anything."

Kari said with a grimace from the stinging but didn't complain and she grumbled under her breath with a snort

"I'm more surprised your not whining about my weight."

((XDDD she's like L when it comes to be underweight))
DNA
"I've learn to...Tolerate it.." he said sighing
Kari_Neko
"Good,now can I go in there or not?We're gonna be late."

Kari said sweat dropping while putting a green frog covered band-aid on her arm while getting back on her skateboard while Hades sweat dropped at the pair of them and simply chuckled softly following her
MaiShadowAlchemist
Can I join? *puppy eyes of DOOM*
DNA
(Sure, Infact, I was more-or-less waiting for you.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Ok! Once again with my new characters!!

Name: Roxanne (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld, extend knowledge in alchemy, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch she usually transmutes into a scythe. Whever she has a special type of alchemy remains unknown, the alchemy she has been using is pretty basic.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she uses alchemy cause so far she hasn’t lost, there also many reasons to believe she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller, with her being an alchemist is quite contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (He loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eye closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail) He knows the basic of alchemy but isn’t really fond of it.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: Noah makes top-notch explosives, but has extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about it. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"

----------------
Suddenly a beautiful and hypnotic music filled the air, people started gathering around a white silver haired boy playing the violin, a girl was sitting next to him shuffling some cards "Heads up" She whispered as she saw the their "targets" walking toward the nearby militar building, the boy finished his song, he gave the crowd a theatrical bow and got up, the girl said something to him, he chuckled softly as both of them walked away.
DNA
"I think we sh- Damn." McCoy said as he noticed the two theifs near by. "Hey Kari." he said bringing them to her attension
Kari_Neko
"Ah,it's Cindy and Roxy."

Kari said brightly seeing them
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Small world!" Anthony said happily as he walked toward them, Roxanne walked next to him while hidding the wallet she had stolen from one of the guards "What are you guys doing around here?" She asked innocently.
DNA
"Making sure she dosen't break." McCoy said sighing
Kari_Neko
"....You of all people know I'm not made out of glass Mccoy.I'm the one who can fight Wesky without dieing."

Kari said sweat dropping with her eye twitching
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne chuckled softly, suddenly there was some yells and curses "There they are!!! Those damn tricksters!! Come here you little brats!!!" An old guy yelled angrily as he ran toward them "Oh...t..that's nice...that's Jim....our mailman...he's so entusiastic with his job" Anthony mumbled as both of them backed away nervous chibis "We'll see you around....if he asks....you dont know us" Roxanne said, in less than a second they were gone.
DNA
However they would soon run into a man with a Plain Long sleeved shirt on, walking down the street with a hunch. This was the very same man whom had called upon Kari Neko with a mission. And the same one whom predicted the fact the two stooges infrount of him would could. He also happened to be the one to make the noise beforehand- the voice of there 'Mailman'. Soon an invisable wall knocked the duo on there butts. "I am L. And you are late." He said
Kari_Neko
Kari turned around,rubbing her ears in slight pain,and looked at him and said after a minute while pointing to Mccoy comically while yawning sleepily and rubbing her ankle with one foot since it itched

"It's his fault."
DNA
(I meant Mai...)
Kari_Neko
(...They could only run like 10 feet away XD she's definitely not deaf or blind)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne got up and gave him a nasty death glare, they looked at eachother "Who?" Anthony asked as he raised an eyebrown "Late for what?" She asked, both of them clearly prettening to be confused.
DNA
"The reason I called the other two people down here." This L figure said. Then the man that was chasing them was covered a smoke and soon became a Baklava-wearing, red suited, Gentlemen. "That will do." L said to the man. "Prego." was the other's response as he fixed his tie. "I've been following you for sometime, and am impressed, and thus would like you to participate in a Millitary Operation headed by me. Of course, if I had ask you, you would have said no, so I had to lure you here. And now that your here, I have a proposition for you." L said. The man in the Baklava pulled out a cigarette from an un-marked case and promply offered one to Kari.
Kari_Neko
"No thanks,if my lungs slow down I slow down."

Kari said politely to the red suited man and said to L while sweat dropping while looking at him clearly seeing something other people didn't,well couldn't,see

"...That explains a lot.I've been feeling weird electrical waves coming around and you have the same kind.Now,what do you want all mighty mystery man?"
DNA
"I can explain that." Said the man in a thick French Accent. "The military very recently received a message from a town far south of here. And I would think he would like to wait until we are all here to show you it." Said the man. "I am Spy." he said holding his hand out to Kari.
Kari_Neko
"Killer,thief,spy,the works."

Kari said with a small chuckle while shaking his hand and added pointing to Hades,who like always stayed quiet,and Mccoy

"And that's Hades,my partner I guess you could say.And that's Doc' Mccoy,he's pretty much my personal physician."
DNA
"Ah. Hello Gentlemen." The Spy said as he bowed slightly. He wiped his gloved hands on his jacket soon afterward, most-likely to purge them of fingerprints.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"I have no idea what's going on. Was this....in our plans?" Anthony asked Roxanne in a whisper, she sweatdropped "Of course" She mumbled, she was clearly too proud to accept things had gone slightly different from planned.
Kari_Neko
"Hallo."

Hades said simply while sweat dropping at the two thieves and Kari said with a yawn and going into the conference room,not caring if they followed or not,making Hades chuckle and follow her

"I need coffee or I'll start sleep boarding."
DNA
"If you don't escape the mission, we will pardon you for all your previous acts. Detailed here." L said as he threw a folder at their feet. then he turned to follow L. The Spy waited untill he was gone. "I suggest working with us. Or else..well...You may get blood on my suit if you get what I'm saying." He said as he walked in with them.

In the folder were accounts of almost all Theifts commited by them and a note that said 'Possibly involved with Umbrella' handwritten by L.
Kari_Neko
((....Oi,that's REALLY confusing.How can L follow L?O.o and who's the files about?))
DNA
(Again...at Mai's feet...and you said you were going to get coffee..I assumed it was inside and you went there..)
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked sweat dropping and said coming back over to the Spy with a cup of coffee,which was being stirred with a candy cane,and on her skateboard with a shrug making Hades sweat drop

"Might as well,I got nothin else to do.But I'll have to get more of my special bullets."

((You are confusing the living crud out of me *head desk* they were OUTSIDE the room since L popped out of nowhere!))
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne picked the files up "Impressive....we have never been caught....yet, here are all of our "crimes" She mumbled as she chuckled softly "They are good....we cant underestimate them" He said, she smirked lightly "They might not know this but, they are making things even more easier for us" She whispered, they looked at eachother and then followed the others.
DNA
L slowly walked to a large table with several hundred Tea cups with plates of sugar next to each one. slowly he took each piece of sugar and put it into his cup. "I have selected each of you for your particular skills in a certain area. Kari Neko for her combat abillitys and the fact she went toe to toe with an Infamous Bio Terrorist Albert Wesker. The Spy, whom has run Thousands of covert Ops. and has never once failed. All of them are classified. Dr. McCoy whom boasts the best medical training in this godammed country. and Roxanne and Anthony whom, I don't think I should say anything about. What I am about to tell you is of the Top Classification. Even more so then the Ziggurat Incident." L said. then he took out a radio
Kari_Neko
Kari settled down on the couch,sitting down in her funky way,while Hades sat down on the floor looking comfortable and she asked sleepily while rubbing her eyes and drinking her very liquefied sugar drink to wake up enough to be coherent

"Alright top secret top secret,just get down to what the hell we have to do before I fall asleep."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony cringed lightly "I cant belive we are actually working with the military" He mumbled, she nooded "I feel....queasy and dirty" She said as she sweatdropped, she then shook her head "Just think of why we are here" She added trying to reassure him.
DNA
"Actually your not. Your working with me. This operation has not been sanctioned by any higher-ups." L said. "The small town of Brownston was recently gone slient. We got a transmission from the Mayor of Brownston before we lost contact with them. This is what we got." L said. then he Flipped a swicth on the Radio and a transmission started.

"H-Hello!? Central!?! Thi-This is mayor Saxton of B-Brownston! Riots have broken out all over the town! I can't stop it! The MPs are all...dead! Theres something here that's- Oh..Oh..OH MY G-"

Then there was a few moments of silence followed by another Voice talking.

"You are..All of you Vermin! Covering in the dirt thinking...what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn untill it's surface is but Glass! Not even your demonic war machine will be able to stop your extermination...Fore it is the will of the Gods! And I? I am there Instrument!"

Then it went silent.

"Well? Thoughts?" asked L
Kari_Neko
".....Demon?Who could that be?"

Kari asked blinking while raising her eye brows,fully awake now,while drinking her coffee while Hades sweat dropped and coughed awkwardly,it wasn't a secret that pretty much everybody who got to know Kari wondered if she was a demon or not.Let alone the 'demon' who had yet to be killed.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne and Anthony looked at eachother "It's like we are trapped in an eternal cliche" He mumbled as he sweatdropped, she shrughed "It dosent sound THAT bad" She said.
DNA
"Indeed. It is...rather cliche." The Spy said. "Agreed. But regardless, and attack has been issued by a religious organization.. One either secret of unknown of." L said. McCoy was sleeping in the cornor
Kari_Neko
"And this was probably their big stand to show that their there and that they want attention."

Kari said concentrating on undoing her boot's shoe laces,she next to never took them off for multiple reasons,before chucking it at Mccoy to wake him up while sweat dropping looking at her boot covered foot and then her bare foot before taking off the other one

"Jesus...Hate taking these off."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony was playing with his dices "So...why exactly do you want us here? Is no secret we have....as you put it "connections with Umbrella"... yet, this has nothig to do with us....so why do you need us?" He asked.
DNA
"Would you rather go into a Hostle Zone with one secret weapon - or two? Besides, we have Intel that suggests something that...might interest you." L said.
Kari_Neko
((deleted post due to DNA being confusing,for the 501th time but who's counting?))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.