Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Kari_Neko
"Then stop shooting at people with your orange blasts."

Kari said simply while letting him go while giving him the 'Behave or I will turn you off' glare comically
DNA
"But they was gonna to kills me Kari!" He cried as he hover into her shoulder, crying into it comically.
Kari_Neko
"They wanna kill everybody,it's their thing."

Kari said sweat dropping while patting it on what would be it's head if it was well,human.
DNA
"Then Whats your thing?" It asked as it looked up at Kari.
Kari_Neko
".....I do it too.Just the bad guys though."

Kari said sweat dropping,it really was like a 5 year old's brain in a heap of metal.
DNA
"Then is you gonna be killing me?" He asked, his 'eye' narrowing in slight fear.
Kari_Neko
"Nope,your a good guy.I'm like a super hero,I only beat up the bad guys."

Kari said proudly with a smile
DNA
Before Wreck-Gar could speak, suddenly everything turned blue, and froze. Everything except Kari.

"Mrsss. Nekkko..." Said a voice.
Kari_Neko
"........Why am I getting the feeling I don't want to know what's calling me?"

Kari asked while waving a hand in front of Wreck-Gar and figured when it didn't start talking again that everything must of froze but her.
DNA
A man slowly walked to her as everything turned black for a moment.

He wore a Blue suit, A red tie, had dark Black hair, ghostly features, and briefcase in one hand.

"I represent certain...in-ter-restssssss." He said
Kari_Neko
"......Like what Mr Hissy?"

Kari asked turning around and giving him a cautious glare,there was no point in killing him without hearing what he had to say after all.
DNA
The man smirked at this.

"My employees jusst call me The G-man but I sssu-pose that you are off in your own l-little wor-ld...correct?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"Of course.I've been asked many times if I was Autistic."

Kari said amused with a smirk,okay.Maybe he wasn't TOO bad....Yet anyway.
DNA
"I hate to think thissss isss a good place for a...heart to heart but I had to wait until you friendss were otherwisse occupied..." He said, pointing his head to Vino and friends.
Kari_Neko
"....Friends?More like 2 of the many people who want me dead since I'm such a troublesome little girl.But I don't mind,it helps with the headache for them to shut up."

Kari said rubbing the bridge of her nose amused
DNA
"Indeed...Infact, the reassson I have come to ennlisst your help, is the fact you can survive aganisst inssemountable oddss..a quality that I too share..." He said

(Brb)
Kari_Neko
"Well....I've been called the girl version of Spiderman,Batman,and the Daredevil many many times after all."

Kari said with a shrug while making a chair out of alchemy and asked raising her eye brows

"Tell me,you a good guy or a bad guy or neutral?"

(Okay -___-; you better come back)
DNA
"I do not usse such..callious termss...There are only actions, and how they effect the wor-ld..." Said The G-man
Kari_Neko
"Neutral."

Kari confirmed sweat dropping and asked raising her eye brows

"And what exactly is it that you want me to do?I don't do stuff that doesn't interest me in some form."
DNA
"Oh, well it will mosst certainly intresst you Mrs. Neko.." He said. Suddenly they were susspended in the air, above a field turned brown with blood from countless corpses filling it
Kari_Neko
".............And how does this interest me again?"

Kari asked sweat dropping,this was new.Being suspended mid-air when they were in a train less than a second ago.
DNA
"Well, I assumed ssurvival would intrest you fully...Have you ever heard of the S.H.O.D.A.N. pro-ject?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"Nope,but get the feeling I'm about too."

Kari said sighing lightly while floating down to get a closer look at the corpses
DNA
"Well then, I hate to...burst is it?...your bubble, but I am afraid I cannot tell you what the S.H.O.D.A.N. pro-ject isss...But I can tell you a bit about yourself, that you never knew..." Said G man
Kari_Neko
"Something about myself that I don't know?"

Kari asked blinking turning around and floating up so she was eye to eye with him,now she was interested.She didn't remember having any memory loss.
DNA
"You know that Mr. Akabane killed your...father...but do you know how or why? Do you know what Mr. Wesssker has to do with your life? And mosst importantly...I know who your real parents are...." He said straightening his tie
Kari_Neko
"....You had me at Jackal killing Zanguine."

Kari said staring at him,she knew that for this precious information there'd be a heavy price.
DNA
"I am...af-raid I cannot give you thiss information now...But I can wacth over you for a time..." He said. Then they were above an ocean.
Kari_Neko
"...Ah.Can't see any harm in that...I already have like 5 stalkers already."

Kari said sighing softly and laying down on her back mid-air.
DNA
"Look...down there.." G-man said as he pointed to the ocean. The dead bodies of Jackal, Allen, Anthony, and Roxanne appeared, simply floating there.
Kari_Neko
"Holy sh!t...."

Kari said after a minute clearly in shock,there wasn't much else she COULD say.
DNA
Then Suddenly, the scene changed, to a place, filled with wires and other mechanical things, with L hooked up to almost all of them, with a vacant expression on his face.
Kari_Neko
"NO!"

Kari said,not quite sure herself why she was more upset about him than the others (XD denial's a fickle thing) while floating over to him
DNA
Then the scene changed once more, to a sort of train.

"So, I give the choice to you...Do you work for me and prevent the death of Humanity? Or, would you prefer a fight that you have no chance of winning..?" He asked as a Green portal opened up behind him.
Kari_Neko
"....If I work with you...They'll be safe right?"

Kari asked staring at him intently
DNA
"I can assure you little...I certainly hope they will...and you will be able to get a little help along the way...from me...and Dr. Gordon Freeman...." He said
Kari_Neko
"Alright...But I need my gun."

Kari said sighing lightly clearly needing Hades for obvious reasons.
DNA
"Of course...we will not be going right now but I will be... controling you actionsss if you do not mind...asss well as saving you from any un-SHODAN related deathsss..." He said
Kari_Neko
"Alright,I'll be your puppet."

Kari said sighing lightly and said holding her hand out

"Shake on it.If you break your promise than you gotta swallow a 1000 needles."
DNA
"I believe that would be little more than a...disconmfert for me..." Said The G-man. He reluctantly shook her hand.

"Time to choose then." He said. She still hadn't walked into the portal yet
Kari_Neko
"Discomfort is discomfort."

Kari said simply before jumping into the portal head first
DNA
"Excellent choice!" Chimened the G-man.

"Now, I will reveil one thing about your past before I go, and then will tell you where you are going..." Said the G-man
Kari_Neko
"Alright,get talking."

Kari said sweat dropping as they were going through the portal comically
DNA
"Osmund Saddler runs a cult called Los Illuminados...and it is attacking, mainly useing the parasite Las Plagas.." Said G-man
Kari_Neko
"....And how does that have anything to do with my past?"

Kari asked sweat dropping comically
DNA
"Oh that is your present predicament. It was a warning..." Said he.

"But, you are curious about you past, no? Then I will tell you." He said
Kari_Neko
"Present predicament noted,now at least give me some sort of clue to it since I don't even remember part of it....Mostly from just trying to block it out."

Kari said sweat dropping
DNA
"It was I that...plucked you hm?...from he clutches of the man whom killed your father..." He said.

"And, Mr. Akabane is not asss..evil as he seemsss..."
Kari_Neko
"Right....Check out Jackal again."

Kari said sweat dropping at how confusing he was.
DNA
"And now, I believe...our time is up...for now.." He said as the black background stayed and a door opened suddenly with White light comeing from it, and then, G-man walked away, and everything returned back to normal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.