Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
At this point Wesker's ego was deterearateing.

He wasn't a god. Not yet.

Not until he got what he needed.

But all that meant was he put on a smile and chuckled.

"Ha ha ha ha ha.....So. You think that you can surpass me? What has changed since the last time? Besides myself?" He asked.

"Birkin and I have completed NE-A." He told her as he waited for her to attack
MaiShadowAlchemist
"I can surpass anyone" She said as she smirked evilly, she then nooded slowly and gave him a teasing grin "Let's recap a little...shall we?" She asked as she sat down "That virus...the one that's in your body right now, a variant of the T-virus right? The virus is very unstable, so the host has to use a special serum to keep it under control. The serum itself must be given in very precise dosages, lest it act like more of a poison and weaken the virus user rather than strengthening their abilities while keeping the virus in check...now...that's a problem for you" She said as she looked at him "Oh...and...Roxanne and Anthony are well informed about it" She purred evilly as she ate one of her truffles.
DNA
Wesker smiled.

"Yes. It is rather unstable. But recently...I've been able to do much, much, more with it. Such as..." Wesker said as a fist with the force of a wrecking ball slammed into her- whilst he stood far away from her. He smirked
MaiShadowAlchemist
When the smoke and dust cleared out Vino was calmly sitting there a few inches away from the point of the impact "Please...dont do that...I had to kill some people to get this tacky seats...apparently they are the best" She mumbled as she dusted her clothes off.
DNA
"You never had any taste." Said Wesker behind her. She Then would feel a sharp prick.

"This is something Birkin has givin me recently. T-JCCC203. This one doesn't reanimate you. It just kills you. Very deadly and very fast from what I heard. Talk. Where is Spencer?" He commanded. If he twitched the slightest, the virus would be administered.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino just sat there calmly eating her truffles "Think about...I can help you, but only if you help me" She said as she snickered softly, suddenly and before anyone could blink Vino stood up, unsheathed her katana and held it againt's Wesker's neck "Ask nicely" She suggested a teasing smirk in her lips.
DNA
Wesker smiled.

"Killing me would be suicide. and since I haven't killed you right now, consider that 'nice'." Said Wesker with a chuckle, noteing the syringe inside her stomach at this point.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino calmly grabbed the syringe, throwed it to the floor and crushed it with her toe "I alredy said it...you cant kill me" She whispered still holding her katana againt's his neck "So...what do you say? And hurry up 'cause my patience is running low" She muttered coldy.
DNA
Wesker smiled. He gripped the Katana and broke it with his bare hands.

"No." He said as a thrust punch sent Vino flying. Then Wesker appeared behind her in Neck-snapping postion.

"How about...you tell me what I need to know...you work for me...and I'll help you with your goal...or even better yet. Let you live, into the new world." Said he
MaiShadowAlchemist
"We work together, that's the deal. I work for no one but myself" She hissed angrily, she then shighed softly looking kind of frustrated almost as if she was dealing with a little kid and not a grown up man "Kill me, I dare you" She whispered as an evil grin appeard on her lips.
DNA
"Fine. I'll except that. But first you tell me, who gave you in information. I need to make sure that no bull$hit is involved." Wesker said.

"And also, I need to know if you have the location of Sergei as well." He added as his grip loosened and his fingers feel from her neck. He adjusted his sunglasses as he turned around.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino shrughed calmly "Well, I know some people...and let's just say little Fuchsia and Ashes were pretty careless with their knowledge" She said, she then frowned lightly "Sergei? He can be anywhere, perhaps even dead" She mumbled as she looked at him from the corner of her eye.
DNA
"Don't f**k with me woman. I've heard the rumors of T.A.L.O.S., And I know the person responsible is Sergei. Since nothing has surfaced since I heard about it, I know he's still alive. My network is vast." Wesker said as he turned around
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Language, sweetie" She mumbled as she rolled her eyes, she then turn around "If your network is so "vast" then why are you asking me?" She asked as she chuckled softly but then shrughed "But if you insist...he was seen leaving the Mansion alongside one of his "Ivans" carrying the T.A.L.O.S prototype, same thing in Racoon City...and there is also an interesting rumor....something about an Umbrella base disguised as an oil refinery" She said.
DNA
"Where?" Wesker asked.

He was well aware of The Gap in his intelligence. Part of the reason he wanted to kill Sergei was to gain a HQ. They were using the old Umbrella church beforehand, but it was recently discovered. He needed a new one. Fast.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino tapped her finger against her chin thoughtfully "Mmm....I think it was in the southern borders of Briggs" She mumbled as she shrughed. (Which I guess is the relative to Russia but in Ametris)
DNA
(I suppose so lol)

Wesker sighed.

"Fine. What do you need me to do?" he asked as he turned around.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino smirked evilly "I just need you to do exactly what you are doing, whatever are your plots, your goals....I couldnt care less...but what I do care is that one of your "plans" is currently taking them to some forgotten town or whatever that place is. Just keep them distracted I'll do what I need to do" She said "I'll take them out of the way, get my revenge, you do whatever you want with no hinders in the way...I think it's pretty fair" She mumbled while looking at her nails an amused expreccion in her face.
DNA
"Hm. So long as the Kari-girl remains unharmed. But there is something you need to be aware of. Saddler is in Brownston." Said Wesker.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino's eyes narrowed lightly "Wait....unharmed?...for how long?" She asked coldy clearly ignoring the other comment.
DNA
"You'll see. You may attack her...but don't capture or otherwise kill her. Or the deal is off." He said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"That's not what I asked....for how long do you want her "unharmed"?" She asked as she rolled her eyes.
DNA
"As I said, you'll see." Wesker said.

"Unless, you'd rather one of the wonder twins survive..." He said
MaiShadowAlchemist
She frowned angrily "Look...I have no idea what's your point and I honestly dont give a damn...my point is: I want them ALL dead" She muttered coldly.
DNA
"Hm...listen here woman, i've been cultivating the Kari-girl since birth, and I flatly refuse to have her killed...rest assure, you'll have your revenge." He said
MaiShadowAlchemist
She shighed in frustration, as she poked her own forehead a "I'm surronded by idiots" expreccion in her face "What part of "ALL" didnt you understand? Do I have to spell it for you?" She asked.
DNA
"I know what you said, but I said something different! She lives...for the time being." Wesker said as he gripped her throat with frustration
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Let-Go-Of-Me" She hissed coldy, before anyone could blink one of the bodyguards snatched Vino away from Wesker, she rubbed her troath angrily "Let's pretend that never happened" She muttered.
DNA
"She lives. But trust me, when i'm done with her, she'll wish she didn't. Unless of course, you would like to trade Fushia or Ashes..." He said
MaiShadowAlchemist
"I want them suffering, wishing they were dead, and of course, I want them dead....sweetie, do whatever you want" She said as she shrughed while smirking lightly "As long as they suffer and they die I'm ok with it" She said, she then sat down and pointed at the door of the compartment "Now get the hell out of here" She said.
DNA
"Her body will live...her mind will not be as lucky." Explained Wesker as he handed Vino a file.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino frowned lightly as she looked at him, she then looked at the file "Save me the reading. What's this?" She asked.
DNA
"Are you aware of a man named Luis Sera?" He asked
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Another annoying rat" She hissed angrily as her eye twitched "Please tell me he is not involved...I'm not in the mood" She mumbled as she shighed softly in frustration.
DNA
"I'm afraid so. I need his research. If you can find this man, and deliver me his location, or the location of his research, it will be appreciated...And I'll make them suffer a little bit more as well." He said
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino chuckled softly "No offense but...you are cheap" She said, she snapped her fingers, in less than a second one of bodyguards was next to her, she whispered something in his ear, he nooded and walked out of the compartment "Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer...one of the rules I follow closely" She said as she smirked lightly.
DNA
"And why is now an appropriate time to tell me this?" Wesker asked
MaiShadowAlchemist
She shrughed "It's just a friendly advice. Take me for example, I wouldnt be here if it wasnt because I know my enemies" She whispered as she smirked evilly, suddenly the bodyguard walked into the compartment and handed Vino a file "Here it is, enjoy yourself" She said as she handed the files to Wesker, the files contained copies of Luis Sera's researches and memos "It's foolproof, with those files I think you'll be able to find him"
DNA
Wesker Looked surprised for a moment.

"One more thing. Who and where is Ada Wong?" He asked
MaiShadowAlchemist
She rolled her eyes "The b*tch in the red dress? That's easy" She said as she shrughed "Initially a private agent, she was recruited by The Agency to participate in their activities against their primary rival, the Umbrella Corporation. Ada remained an operative of the organization, even as the battle shifted from the soon defunct Umbrella to the mysterious "S" Corporation" She mumbled looking bored "If you find Luis Sera, you'll find her" She said as she chuckled softly.
DNA
"Soon Defunct? So you know what I'm going to do then...there may be a place for you yet..." He said. Then Suddenly a Man in a gas mask appeared.

"Sir. The train is nearly at it's destination."

"Ah very good." Wesker said. "Oh. Woman. Beware of Saddler. I think he's after you." He said as he began walking away.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino's eyes narrowed lightly in anger "Let him come...I was planning to get rid of him anyway" She mumbled as she shrughed, she then looked at the chess set infront of her as a smirk of satisfaction appeard on her lips.
DNA
"Hi!" Yelled an Orange Ball, flying into her compartment from the window suddenly.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Dammit!! Someone kill that goddam piece of trash!" She hissed as her eye twitched, in less than a second all the Deadly Vipers were after Gar.
Kari_Neko
Kari caught Gar in her hand and sighed softly walking into the train cart that they were in and said annoyed looking more deadly than ever,heck her glare could scare the devil himself

"Can't a girl get ANY sleep anymore?"
DNA
Then an orange beam cut through the body guards.

"ACK! PSYCHOPATHS!" He yelled, accidentally slamming into Vino's forehead comiclly.

And it would hurt, him being 40 pounds of steel.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Kari had to go to bed)

"You goddam idiot!!!" She hissed angrily as she grabbed her katana ready to destroy Gar "Useless morons!! You cant do anything" She said as she gave her bodyguards a nasty death glare.
DNA
Then suddenly, and orange beam evaporated her katana.

"Why is you gotta be so mean?!??" He yelled
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and her eye twitched as she grabbed Wreck-Gar and said simply,oh if looks could kill.

"You,stop it or I'll turn you off PERMANETLY.I'm tired and annoyed so I suggest you stop."
DNA
Wreck-Gar slowed down a bit. His low turned a bit blue.

"Noes!!!! Don't be doing that!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.