Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
Watari just nodded as he went to go see what would occur next.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino stopped and snickered softly "Nothing really... but when the times comes...you'll see the advantages of choosing the right side" She said as she shrughed and walked into one of the first class wagons.

Anthony sat down and shighed in frustration "Ahh...I cant belive it" He grumbled, Roxanne just rolled her eyes and snatched a champagne bottle from a nearby cart.
DNA
"So. Are we going to kill her?" Asked Wallace.
Kari_Neko
((Lol,guessing not a lot of people call him 'Wari-jiji'))

"Well...If she wants to pick a fight later than fine.But I need food."

Kari said with a shrug letting Hades go back to his 'normal' form and going back into the train car to get food while Hades was flipping through her note book amusing himself
DNA
"Ah, Here ye go lass." Said Wallace as a large turkey leg was given to her.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said politely while managing to grab a plate of rice balls from a waiter while Hades grabbed one from her and started eating

"I'm a vegetarian,thank you though."
DNA
"A vegi-what?" Asked Wallace.
Kari_Neko
"Vegetarian,I don't eat meat."

Kari said sweat dropping while eating her rice ball and sitting down while Hades was practically shaking from silent laughter from something she had written and she gave him a dirty look and asked annoyed

"What!?" "You were bitter about life even at THAT age?!" ".....Yeah."
DNA
"Oh Dear." Said Wallace.

~

As Vino took a seat, she would notice a man in a blue suit with a mask on. "Cheers." He said as he got out a knife.
Kari_Neko
".....L-SAN!CATCH!"

Hades yelled dramatically as Kari was trying to get the paper from him and rip it up so he threw it at L,and on the paper had the title Hard Knock Life with very comical lyrics that clearly only an 8 year old could write.
DNA
"...I don't like it." Said L after reading it.
Kari_Neko
"....You weren't supposed to."

Kari said with her eye twitching as she attempted grabbing it back while Hades was busy cracking up in laughter and she said sighing rubbing her temples

"The Nun there was really cruel and didn't like kids...So I ended up leading the girls there into getting the place shut down and getting them PROPER homes.And we ended up writing that while we cleaned the place."
DNA
"Oh, do tell." Said Wallace.
Kari_Neko
"Freakin crazy Nun would beat us half to death if we didn't praise God or didn't do our chores...She was OCD too."

Kari said sweat dropping and cringing at the thought and she sat down across from L and started taking her boots off and said in a simple monotone showing her still bruised and healing from being broken feet

"I got these boots from them since I'd always hurt my feet....It's kinda depressing that I'm the same shoe size from the time I was 7."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne grabbed the lyrics curious chibi, in less than a second they were snickering evilly. "They are not too bad" Anthony said as he smirked evilly.

Vino looked at the masked man, she looked at her bodyguards as her eye twitched "Who was the moron who didnt listen when I said I wanted to be alone?" She hissed, all the Vipers gulped nervously, she turn around and looked at the masked man "Who are you?" She asked coldy.

Kari_Neko
"....What's with the evil smirks and snickers?"

Kari asked with her eye twitching while glaring at them
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Nothing" Both of them said innocently as they chuckled softly. "Anyway, I'm exhausted" Anthony mumbled as he yawned softly and put the bottle away, he lay down using Roxanne's lap as his pillow. In less than a second she slapped him off "Roxie!!" He whined crying chibi but she just ignored him and rested her head against his shoulder "Shut up" She mumbled.
Kari_Neko
".....I know your pain."

Kari said to Roxy while sweat dropping having to do the same thing with Hades who was currently snoozing on her shoulder and she said evil chibi clearly wanting to torture him for exposing the embarrassing lyrics

"Heh....Maybe I should relocate his arm after all."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony pouted angrily as he hugged his violin case almost as if it was a teddy bear "You girls are evil" He mumbled "Dont push your luck Cindy, I'm tired and not in the mood" Roxanne said clearly teasing him, she yawned softly and it was then when both of them noticed the notebook they blinked curiously.
Kari_Neko
((staying as long as I can >>))

Kari was busy thinking of evil ways to torture Hades,while washing dirt or something off his face,to notice that they were staring at her note book,let alone the fact that they would more than likely steal it.
MaiShadowAlchemist
In less than a blink of an eye and before anyone could see anything, the notebook was gone. Roxanne and Anthony sat in the corner looking at the notebook curiously. When they finished reading they looked at eachother, their trademark "pranksters-grins" in their faces "Pretty good lyrics" Roxanne said as she gave Kari a little nudge with her elbow "Wrote them for a "special" someone?" Anthony asked looking at Kari and then at L.
Kari_Neko
Kari nearly choked on the bottle of milk she was drinking and said panicked while trying to get it

"W-W-Wha!?NO!NO NO NO NO!Now gimmie!"
DNA
"I am Spy. One of the best kept secrets of the Ametris Military. And I was wondering what your goal is." Said the blue spy.

~

Elsewere, a man in a red suit and mask appeared by the group. "What is all the commotion?" He asked. This was the red spy.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne and Anthony chuckled evilly as they started playing volleyball with the notebook "Just tell us who the song if for" Anthony said as he hid the notebook behind his back.

Vino smirked evilly as she sat down and snapped her fingers, in less than a second there was a trail with chocolate truffles next to her "Revenge...and the fun that comes with it" She said as she shrughed.
DNA
The Blue spy smiled.

"And profit?" He asked as he flicked a cigarette out of the window.

~

"Am I becoming popular?" Asked L.
Kari_Neko
"I don't know....NOW GIMMIE MY NOTE BOOK DAMMIT CINDERELLA!"

Kari said/yelled tackling Anthony and trying to get the note book from behind his back
DNA
"Ah Hum!" Said the Red Spy clearing his throat. He took the notebook to Kari. "Mil Lady." He said
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Awwww, you party pooper" Anthony mumbled as he rolled his eyes, Roxanne chuckled softly "More than you know" She said to L as she gave him a teasing wink.

Vino chuckled softly "Profits?? Money?? Depends" She said as she shrughed "But enough talk about me...let's talk about you" She said as she gave him a suspicious glare.
DNA
"Ha. You remind me of myself I think." Said the Blue Spy.

"I Know a deal about you madam. And you know little about me. But i'm sure my name gives away the services I provide." Said he.
Kari_Neko
"Thank you!!"

Kari said gratefully while giving the 'Red Spy' a brief hug before stashing it into her 'magical' bag of God knows what which was probably 200+ pounds considering the stuff she pulled out of it.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino's eyes narrowed lightly in anger with the first comment, but she stopped herself from snapping. "The Spy right?? Interesting...perhaps we can reach an agreement" She said as she looked at the chess set infront of her.
DNA
"Will ind ever to be your Bishop Mi Lady." He said as he pulled out of his suit a file.

"But there something I must warn you about." He said. "A spy In red." He informed
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino rolled her eyes as she ate one of the truffles "I know" She mumbled "But...no need to worry...I alredy have a little surprise for him" She said as she smirked evilly, she then looked at the blue Spy "But...I dont need you to spy the people in this train...I have another target for you" She said "But before we make a deal, I'll just warn you: you betray me, you die" She whispered coldy.
Kari_Neko
"Hm?....You look familiar."

Kari said blinking just now really looking at him oblivious chibi
DNA
(Who?)

"Ha. Madam. If I betray you, wouldn't even know it." He said with a laugh.
Kari_Neko
(I don't know anymore! T.T I'm confused,pretty sure it was to Red Spy XD)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino chuckled softly and gave him a sweet smile "Belive me...I would" She whispered her words loaded with poison "Well....let's get down to business" She suggested.
DNA
"And what would that be Mrs. Vino?" He asked

~

"Hm? I don't recall seeing you before out mission." The spy said
Kari_Neko
"You look kinda like the other psycho on the other train."

Kari said sweat dropping but took the papers he had taken out of his suit for her to read and pulled her glasses on and started reading them
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino looked at the ceiling thoughtfully "First, a little test, just to see if your skills are worthy of attention" She said "The Red Spy...what can you tell me about him?" She asked.
DNA
"I know little. And yet I know much. If you want more information I suggest asking..your mother!" Said the spy, as an envolpe of reviling pictures of the Red spy and Vino's mother was slapped down onto the table.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino looked at the pictures, there was a minute of silence "Good, you are hired" She said as she ate one of her truffles, suddenly she gave her bodyguards a nasty death glare "Anyone wants to comment?" She hissed, they all gulped and backed away "Good" She said and turn around toward the Spy "Albert Wesker. Your target" She said.

Anthony was cleaning his violin while humming softly "How long till we arrive?" Roxanne asked as shuffled her cards.
DNA
"Albert Wesker. You mean this man?" He asked as he turned into an image of Albert Wesker
MaiShadowAlchemist
This time looked kind of surprised and even amused. "Interesting" She said after a minute of silence, in less than a second the Spy was surronded by the 4 bodyguards "Milady, this is suspicious" One of them said, she just signaled him to shut up "Explain yourself" She said to the Spy.
DNA
"Hm? Don't you recognize me Mi' Lady?" He asked. This was no Spy.

This was Albert Wesker in the flesh. And suddenly, the 4 bodyguards were out the window.
MaiShadowAlchemist
She smirked lightly "You just made things easier...thanks" She said as she snapped her fingers and the bodyguards were back in the train, she looked at him looking pretty amusing "Albert Wesker...you are pretty famous around here" She said as she ate one of her truffles.
DNA
"Yes. I suppose so." He said, sitting calmly, with a smirk.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"So putting the silly chit-chat aside...I think we can help eachother" She said as she smirked evilly "How to say it?....Help me help you" She whispered.
DNA
Wesker was offended.

"You fool." He said. Then suddenly, Vino's head would be smashed into the ground, and thrown so far deep, that her head started to hit the track bars.

"You do not cut deals with a god!" He said as he then flung her into another wall.

And this time, There would be nothing stoping from it nearly killing her.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino chuckled softly looking quite amused as she got up "Is that all you can do?" She asked as she wiped some blood off the corner of her mouth, she unsheathed her katana "Seems you want to play...let's play" She said as she smirked evilly, all the bodyguards stepped back.

Anthony blinked puzzled "What's with all the noise?" He mumbled, Roxanne's eyes narrowed lightly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.