Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
(Kari....For the 500th time...It's to Mai...)
Kari_Neko
((Then be specific for the 501 time!*sighs and re-do post*))

"Oi,weird electric wave guy!You could at least pay attention to everybody!"

Kari said clearly talking to L with her eye twitching as she was being ignored
DNA
"Electrical?" L asked slightly perplexed. The Spy then took out another Cigarette. He then looked at his watch. "Excuse me for a moment." He said as he turned completely invisable and went to a phone booth outside.
Kari_Neko
"Hai.Everybody's got electric waves,it's natural.But if you can actually use them in the same way I do is completely different.Anyway...Before it gets complicated,yours are as funky as your hair."

Kari said simply while poking the air around him perplexed herself
DNA
"I...Don't have..Funky hair....do I?" L asked as sweat dropped.

(BTW the only reason I had the Spy leave for a bit is so he could go invisable so I could show you his 'Theme Song'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ZYuWOyw8k )
Kari_Neko
(Lol okay,and damn...I gotta help my dad get the laundry soon.I'll be quick >< so don't leave until you reallllly have to.))

"It's a rat's nest....Though,I'm one to talk."

Kari said sweat dropping at her own hair,which had been chopped off at some point,and how boyish and short it was....And messy.But she shrugged it off and sat behind him on the couch cushion and pulled a brush out of nowhere and started combing it.
DNA
"It's not.... that bad... is it?" L asked
Kari_Neko
"Mmm,it's not tangled and it doesn't have too many knots...Just needs to be brushed a bit."

Kari said with a shrug as she was separated one of the few knots that was in his hair

((*head desk* ....I HATE LAUNDRY!))
DNA
"I think we've forgotten about the Brownston.." L said
Kari_Neko
"Not technically forgotten,I'm thinking about it.And Mr all mighty invisible man is outside so it'd be polite,well as Hades puts it anyway,to wait for him.Sides,I'm bored."

Kari said with a shrug as she finished with his hair,it looked pretty much the same as before,and crawled off the couch cat like with her tail wagging playfully

((XDDD imagine L's hair when it's wet.....And the irony of you coming on when I was listening to L's theme is very creepy....))
DNA
"Wait for whom?" Asked a French Accent as the Spy seemed to appear from nowhere. "As you were saying?" L asked
Kari_Neko
"Ah...Well,the term 'demon' could refer to anybody.Actually,probably EVERYBODY that isn't willing to be with them or isn't one of them."

Kari said with a shrug while digging through her bag and taking out a small plastic baggie full of panda cookies and started eating them
DNA
"However, Note the part that says that the Demon can't stop them. Therefore it must refer to a person or a group." L said
Kari_Neko
"Probably the military,or you and everybody that works with you in this case,since it's common sense that the Mayor would call for help."

Kari said with a shrug
DNA
"Well I'm not exactly well known. It would have to be someone whom they already know about. And the Millitary is too large to be what they speak off." L theroized
Kari_Neko
"Well,whoever that radio message was originally for would have to be the 'demon' here."

Kari said with a small shrug while offering some of the panda cookies politely
DNA
"Maybe...But enough of the Demon...Lets speak on what our coruse of Action should be..." L said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne sweatdropped "Confusing....really confusing" Anthony mumbled "Are you sure you guys arent related?" He asked as he snickered softly.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked mid-chew and asked turning her head around to stare at him in confused shock while blushing light pink

"What's that supposed to mean!?"
DNA
The Spy then cleared his throat whilst L took another tea cup. "Oh by the way. I think Albert Wesker may be involved." L chimed in, changeing the mood.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne looked at L "Oh really?" She asked innocently, they looked at eachother "Sounds interesting" Anthony mumbled as he smirked evilly.
Kari_Neko
".....Wesky-teme....Great.Now I can put bullets through his skull."

Kari hissed annoyed chibi at the thought while Hades coughed awkwardly,they had realized pretty recently it was Wesker that killed Zanguine.
DNA
"Yes. Show them please." L said. then the Spy laid down a folder with pictures of Wesker in various Locations. "He was spotted near a Train station here in Central by a train to Brownston, Seconds before we received the Transmission." L said
Kari_Neko
"Well....It fits,having the bi-terrorist help the psycho's destroy places."

Kari said simply while looking at the photo's,seemingly calming down but the light bulbs still looked abnormally bright
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony shook his head "If someone is gonna kill him is gonna be us" He said, Roxanne looked at the photos and frowned lightly.
Kari_Neko
"Says the boy who got his [All hail lord Xenu] kicked in one hit."

Kari said bluntly while Hades' eye twitched and pulled out a plastic bottle (like a Clorox bottle XDDD) filled with water and started spritzing her making her hiss and start running around like a cat comically.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Says the girl who got KO in five minutes" He mumbled as he shrughed while smirking evilly, Roxanne just sweatdropped.
Kari_Neko
"I DID NOT GET KO!I WAS RECHARGING!"

Kari yelled while trying to dodge the water attacks Hades was giving her for being rude
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Riiight. And I just borrow things from people" He said sarcastically, Roxanne buried her elbow in his stomach "Are we clear?" She asked "Super clear" He managed to gasp between coughs.
DNA
L was amused by this arguement and simply sat there and studied it. The Spy sighed and pulled a Knife out. "If anything Kills anyone, This Knife will be responsible." He said
Kari_Neko
"QUIT SPRAYING ME DAMMIT!" "ACT YOUR AGE!" "NEVER!!!!!"

The two roared at each other before the daily wrestling match where they tried to kill each other happened,and ended within 5 minutes by Kari dragging Hades by his hair and slamming his head against the wall making him KO.They definitely had sibling rivalry.
DNA
"Oh Dear." The Spy said as he flicked his Cigarette, and it inadvertently hit Kari in the face. When this occurred the Spy laughed.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne looked at everybody and smirked evilly, an expreccion that could scare the devil himself with the contrast of being so scary and cute at the same time "No one of you will kill him, 'cause....no one can kill him, not that easily" She said more to herself than to anyone else as she shrughed.
Kari_Neko
"....Okay,Hades needs to be concious again so I can shoot you."

Kari said with her eye twitching while grabbing Hades' hand making him unconsciously,turn into his gun form before sending a bullet,going faster than .000001 seconds,straight next to the spy's head making a small cut on his cheek form
DNA
The Spy was slightly Peeved. "Promise not to bleed on my suit..and I Kill you quickly." Okay maybe a bit more then slightly but that is besides the point. the point is that the spy clocked and faster then thought possible, put his knife DEEP into Kari's Shoulder. "Surprise." He said. L wacthed in intrest. "From what I heard that is true." he said to Mai
Kari_Neko
Kari grinned and simply punched him in the jaw,at the very least breaking it,and sending him backwards a couple feet while pulling the knife out of her shoulder without looking she was in pain at all and simply put it in the table,to the point where it'd be nearly impossible to get out,while static was healing her shoulder and she said simply

"That didn't even hurt."
DNA
The Spy slammed into the wall, but surpriseingly wasn't harmed. "Only because I decied not to kill you." He said. then he smiled as he grabbed Kari's arm and twisted it in an odd angle and grabbing her neck. then with his foot kicked her hand as the Hades gun flew in the air. The Spy then made the mistake of Grabbing it and he flew backwards a bit before he threw it across the room. "Damn..." The Spy said, gripping his hand
Kari_Neko
Kari simply cracked her arm and neck back into place and said simply while grabbing Hades clearly unharmed at all while twirling it in her fingers

"There's a reason that I only use Hades,and it's also the reason as to how nobody's sticky fingers have yet to grab him."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"You are doing it again" Anthony mumbled "Doing what?" Roxanne asked puzzled chibi "You just got in "crazy-scary-premonitory" mode" He said, she sweatdropped.
DNA
"Then do me a favor- Lay your weapons down and walk away." The Spy said as he pulled out a sliver Gun.
Kari_Neko
Kari raised her eye brows and simply smirked and sent two electric filled bullets straight into the barrels of his gun making it 'blow up' and break and she said simply clearly bored with him as she sat down and let Hades transform back,still KO,and sleep

"I'm tired,and this is boring.And it's a waste of bullets."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne were playing cards, there was a small mountain of money between them "So you guys finished?" Anthony asked while chewing on a toothpick, Roxanne looked at them while eating some mashmellows.
DNA
However, this gun was actually made of a rubber/plastic material, immune to electricity. "No." He said as it fired 15 darts directly at Kari's head, whicth hit her Directlly, but didn't kill her and only irrated her he would suppose
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye started twitching as she ripped the darts out of her head,the static in her healing it,and growled clearly trying to keep her temper as the light bulb,that was conveniently above his head,exploded making shattered glass fall on him

"I'm FINISHED.So leave me the hell ALONE."
DNA
"Oh it's done already. Infact you'll be able to feel my victory in a bit." The spy said only slightly annoyed. Then Kari's legs would seize to function and no electircity would be able to heal that. "It will ware off in about...10 minutes." The Spy said as he took his knife from the ground. "No hard feelings." He said. L then clapped as though it were a movie.
Kari_Neko
"I can still shoot you."

Kari said with her eye twitching clearly still trying to keep her temper while forcefully,with her hands XD,making her legs go up on the table while she was tightening her collar around her throat keeping her electricity under well...More control.And she grumbled to L annoyed

"Anything else we gotta talk about?Or can I go home now?Cerberus is gonna start eating the couch cushions."
DNA
"As can I." The Spy Reminded.

"What is a Cerberus?" L asked
Kari_Neko
"What do you think it is?It's my three headed dog."

Kari said with her eye twitching in clear annoyance

((Geez....Greek Mythology much DNA?))
DNA
(You don't know how ironic that stament is..

But I thought it was just a name of a pet...not an actual 3 headed Dog.)

"Well I'm afraid He'll have to wait. We are going to investigate...after you can walk I mean." L said
MaiShadowAlchemist
"What about lunch? I'm hungry" Anthony said as he frowned lightly, Roxanne was alredy getting all the money in her bag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.