Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
"I am Wreck-Gar and am only good for one thing. GARBAGE! Therefore, I must deliver Garbage to all!" It said, as a mass of old banana peels, smoked ciggarettes, and discarded cups landed on Kari's lap.
Kari_Neko
".........................................I'm surrounded by idiots."

Kari said after a minute while anime white before yelling in a foreign language,that what she was saying sounded like curses,while shoving the floating orange ball out the window and practically slamming it shut and when she turned around to walk back to her seat she slipped on a banana peel and fell on L comically
DNA
"Ouch. Again." Said L as Kari landed on him.

Then an Orange beam cut through the window.

"But there is another reason!" Wreck-Gar said.
Kari_Neko
"Tell me now or I'll break you beyond repair."

Kari groaned softly with swirly eyes since both of them ended up on the floor with Kari's face pressed against L's chest comically
DNA
"I need to make sure you don't explode!" It said
Kari_Neko
"I don't.....Explode?"

Kari asked blinking while managing to get off of L while cracking her nose back into place since she somehow managed to break it,by this point L's shirt was COVERED in her blood.
DNA
"Yes! And no! And maybe! That you do not die!" He yelled.

"I need a new shirt.." L said sighing
Kari_Neko
"Sorry."

Kari said sheepishly to L while grabbing a r@ndom black long sleeved t-shirt out of it and said handing it to him while trying to ignore the screaming orange ball

"It should fit."
DNA
"Why were you carrying around a Black, men's T-shirt that is just my size?" He asked as he put it on.
Kari_Neko
"Because,Hades rips his shirts all the time.And your about the same height....And sometimes I gotta wear them due to certain circumstances."

Kari said sweat dropping while blushing bright pink and turning around as he changed,and she called him a child.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino caught the scapel inches away from her, in less than a second Jackal was surronded by Minerva's bodyguards, she chuckled softly as she signaled them to step back "Choose your actions and words wisely Mr. Kuroudou...'cause they could be the last ones" She said as she gave him a sweet/cold smile "Now...if you excuse me, I have some business to finish" She said as she signaled her bodyguards to follow her.

"No...we'll just wait for her to come" Anthony said as he sat down, Roxanne frowned/pouted lightly, she clearly wanted to end with Vino for once and for all.
DNA
"Ah. You do know quite a bit about me. But...not enough.." Said Jackal.

"And it's Dr. Kuroudo." He corrected as suddenly, the room became full of Dr. Jackals, each with a red sword.

"If you want, you can escape so long as I get to play with your bodyguards Miss....?" Jackal asked.

~

Then Suddenly Wreck-Gar started yelling.

"There is Danger on the Train!" He said and rushed out the booth.

"I think we may need to follow him." L said.

~

"Dammit...I hate standin' still." Said Wallace.
Kari_Neko
"....And people wonder why Hades calls me a danger magnet.Geez,I'm unlucky."

Kari grumbled more to herself then anything else as she reloaded Hades and flickered out of sight following Wreck-Gar
DNA
"I have no comment." Said L as he walked out. "Watari." L called as an old man with several large guns appeared.
Kari_Neko
Hades sweat dropped,having been left behind since he's not as fast,and just stared at Watari for a minute and said poking one of the guns while handing him bullets with a different hand

"This one needs different bullets,they won't cause as much damage as you'd want them too."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne looked at eachother "He's right....this is boring" She said as she smirked lightly, Anthony nooded as he grabbed his dices and his handgun, Roxanne grabbed her scythe and cards and both of them jumped into the train "Come if you want but....you are on your own" Anthony said to Wallace.

"Minerva Black but you can call me Vino" She said as she smirked lightly, there wasnt anyone in the underworld who hadnt hear that name and didnt tremble in fear, she humphed lightly as she looked around knowing the others were coming "Now look what you did" She mumbled looking angry "Seems we'll have to do some changes" She said to her bodyguards.
DNA
"Thank you." Watari said as he took them, and put them inside his guns.

~

"Hi!" Said a floating Sphere to Vino.

"I am Wreck-Gar. I am good for only one thing. GARBAGE!" It yelled as a pile of Discarded materials fell on Vino.

"I've never heard of you." Said Jackal. He was a Homicidal Maniac. Not a Mob Boss.

~

"All well and good by me." Said Wallace as instead of pulling out a gun, pulled out an...Accordion.
Kari_Neko
"No problem.It comes with being....Me."

Hades said sweat dropping and added after a minute while raising his eye brows "I won't let my little child of a big sister kill your child if you don't kill mine?"

-----
"How old exactly are you?"

Kari asked having flickered right behind her and picked her up by the back of her shirt while looking more amused than anything,she knew her.People were just as scared as her as they were of Kari down there.And no doubt from the fact that she could see the tattoo under her collar bone that she knew who Kari was.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Let me go!! How dare you??!!" Vino asked as her eye twitched, in less than a second her bodyguards surronded Kari and took their master back "And I belive that aint your business" She hissed. "Vino" Two cheerfull voices said behind them, Roxanne and Anthony waved lightly.
Kari_Neko
"Hi Ashy,Roxy."

Kari said cheerfully to the two and added to Vino while expertly moving through the crowd of body guards and said with a big grin on her face as she pointed to her tattoo

"Caus,I don't kill kids.That's why.And really,you don't know me?That's depressing since I'm just as infamous as you...Then again,I supposedly died a couple years ago."
DNA
"'Ello there!" Called Wallace to the Homicidal women.

"I belive you have a...Hand full to deal with here." Said Jackal.

"Your Skin temp. Suggests that you want to kill me." Said Wreck-Gar cheerily.

"Oh. This is...a bad time to be you." Said L to Vino
MaiShadowAlchemist
"I know" She mumbled as she rolled her eyes, she looked at all of them "I know everything about ALL of you" She purred while she smirked evilly "Fuchsia, Ashes....long time no see" She said.
DNA
"Even me lass?" Asked Wallace. He was...that farthest thing from well known in the world.

"And I'm...Classified." Said Wreck-Gar.
Kari_Neko
"Brat.You should treat people with more respect."

Kari said annoyed while lifting her up by the back of the shirt again,elbowing the two guards that were about to snatch Vino again in the nose making them swear and bend over since their noses were broken,and added with her eye twitching

"I repeat,how old are you?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Am I talking with retards or what?" She mumbled as her eye twitched "Yes! I said yes!" She hissed. She then took a deap breath of frustration and looked at Wreck-car and then at her bodyguards "Someone get this thing away from me" She mumbled.
"Dont touch me!! And dont stare at me like that! It ruins my skin" She hissed as she squrimed when Kari got her collar agan "Idiots!! Help me dammit!!" She said to her bodguards.
DNA
Then Suddenly an Orange beam cut a hole through her hair. "I would not do that." Said Wreck-Gar.

"Hm. This is going to be very entertaining." Jackal said, Waiting for Vino to make the first move.
Kari_Neko
"I wouldn't do that."

Kari said cheerfully having Ebony in her other hand and the body guards all paled chalk white and one said before they all ran off making Kari snicker and ask Vino yet again

"The Black Cat...Sh!t!We're cursed with bad luck now!"

"Now,are you over 21 or not little brat?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly Vino lost it, her patience snapped, she looked at Kari "I wont kill you yet...so I wont do anything...but dont worry, soon you'll wish you were dead" She said sweetly her eyes full of poison, before anyone could blink twice Vino had kicked Kari sending her flying trough the air, Vino clearly wasnt a normal human "Soon ALL of you will wish you were dead" She said happily, her bodyguards surronded her.
Kari_Neko
Kari landed less than a foot away on her hands gracefully and flipped over and said pouting childishly while grabbing Hades' hand and making him transform and twirled him around via her finger

"Really?Caus people have told me that a lot...And they all ended up either dead or running away with their tails between their legs."
DNA
"I am Techniquely not alive. Do I count?" Wreck-Gar asked as a Beam punched through the stomach of one of her guards.

"That would be our que." Said Jackal as all 100 of his clones closed in with scalpels.

Then Wallace started playing his accordion much like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhIMWNNY2LY...feature=related
and soon the guards...would be fighting themselfs.

L simply stood there, as a Large box of sound surrounded Vino.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino just stood there calmly "London bridge is falling down, falling down, my fair lady" She sang softly as a evil smirk appeard on her lips "Boys....stop playing" She said to her bodyguards, they all looked at her and once again surronded her "This are the Deadly Vippers, I think you should know them....soon, you'll get to know them deeply" She said "And....I'm not like most people" She whispered.
Kari_Neko
"Really now,well.Night night Vipers."

Kari said cheerfully and suddenly,like a boomerang ironically,the gun form Hades was in the air and was spinning and hitting all the bodyguards,giving them a KO of at least an hour,in the head before returning to Kari's waiting hand.In one throw no less.
DNA
"Thats rather Cliche'." Said Jackal from the corner.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Stand up" Vino said calmly, they all got up, she wasnt called the "Snake Charmer" for nothing. She smirked evilly "Is that all you guys can do?" She asked. Roxanne and Anthony looked at eachother and just snickered evilly "You havent changed at all" Anthony said "Save it. I wont fall for your stupid games" Vino hissed not even looking at them.
Kari_Neko
"....Am I going to have to shoot them or blow them up?"

Kari asked 'Ashes' amused while having Hades in one hand and a bomb with a cat drawn on it in the other
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Hey Vino...want to make a little bet?" Anthony asked as he chuckled softly "Dont you dare" She hissed "Yeah....let's play a little game" Roxanne said as she got her cards out "Pick a card" She said clearly teasing Vino. "Milady shall we..." One of the bodyguards was saying but she signaled him to shut up "No!! They are just playing with us!! Ignore them" She roared.
Kari_Neko
"Aw c'mon!All you got to loose is well....Your limbs and your life."

Kari said cheerfully holding up the bomb with one of her strings around the pull part signaling she'd throw it over to them and the people on her side of the train wouldn't even get hurt.
DNA
"But don't ignore me." Said a soft voice behind them. A red sword errupted from one of the Viper's chests. He laughed as he licked the blood that fell on his gloves and then turned to the others.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino looked at the Viper "Get up you idiot" She said somehow looking really amused with the blood, she looked at all of them "Killing you all right now would be easier and quicker...but I dont want that, there is no fun in that...I'm planning slow and painfull deaths for all of you....you'll will suffer what I suffered" She purred evilly "Right now...I'm only gonna be an observer...and when the times comes...I'll be the one to say "checkmate" She whispered.
DNA
"Bang." Said L, as a Sound bullet shoot through Vino. "Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang." L kept shooting Vino. Then a fist of sound topled over Vino.

"Check." Said L as several sound barriers trapped her.
Kari_Neko
"OW OW OW OW OW OW!"

Kari yelled to every 'bang' covering her ears,which were bleeding,and swaying rather dangerously threatening to accidentally fall over and get run over by the train from how dizzy/in pain she was
MaiShadowAlchemist
When the smoke cleared out Vino was standing there completly unharmed, she looked at L "Oh yes...I know everything you guys can do....and all you cant" She said as she shrughed calmly "Choose your moves wisely....And let the games begin" She said as she bowed theatrically "Vipers...we are out" She whispered, all the bodyguards nooded and walked away.
DNA
Jackal was annoyed.

"Come over here you b*tch." Said Jackal. Suddenly, 100 scalpels consumed her, in almost a coffin. "Annnd...Now." Said Jackal as they compressed on her.
Kari_Neko
"Mother of [bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleeeeeeep] God OW!"

Kari swore in pain and only swore more as she saw the blood on her hands and yelled angry chibi at L only wincing even more

"BAKA!ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR HER!?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Vino shighed softly, suddenly all the scapels flied away from her "This is the time were you choose Dr. Jackal....there are 2 sides...one choice" She said calmly, she looked at Anthony and Roxanne "Let me guess?? Wondering why I'm doing this?" She asked as she smirked evilly "Not really, you were always an uptight b*tch" Roxanne said as she shrughed "The 3 rule" Vino said "For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven" Such is the rule of honor" Anthony mumbled as his eyes narrowed in anger, they understood, after all they were in the same situation with Wesker "And...there is honor among people like us...right?" Vino asked as she smirked in victory.

DNA
"It's funny. Dr. Jackal says i'll have quite a bit of fun if I join you. But Kuroudo Akabane says to kill you. I'm quite confused myself." Jackal said.
Kari_Neko
((...I'm being ignored again T.T))

Kari sweat dropped,confused herself,but stepped back so she wouldn't get in the cross fire.She had made up her mind that 'Vino' here was a 'child' and that she wouldn't kill her.But now she had to deal with her ruptured ear drums.
MaiShadowAlchemist
She shrughed "I dont take "maybes" She said, she looked at her bodyguards "Nš1 get me a decent place in this pathetic train. Nš3 get me some truffles...truffles ok?...I dont want chocolate balls" She hissed now completly ignoring the others "Nš2 and Nš4? Get this train on movement" She said and walked away.
DNA
Watari walked over to Kari and gave her ear plugs as well as fixing her ears. "Is that better?" He asked

~

"Well then. What do you have to offer. Besides the corny 'Your life' thing." Dr. Jackal said
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and then nodded slowly,her hearing the same as a humans now,and said giving him a bright smile looking like the little 8 year old she had been when she went to Whammy's

"Thanks Wari-jiji."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.