Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Kari_Neko
"L.Please realize I can snap you in half with my bare hands without any effort."

Kari said bluntly while flicking him in the forehead,with a normal flick's strength mind,as the 'punishment' for being rude.
DNA
"Ouch." L said in a monotone. A large bump grew where Kari had hit him.
Kari_Neko
"Yes ouch,and judging from how frail you are just hitting you would probably break bones.Now,if your going to ask me questions choose your words carefully so I don't hit you."

Kari said bluntly making Hades snicker from his seat in amusement,she was being worse than him than she was with the twins.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Behold!! MUAHAHA!!)

Name: Minerva Black (aka. Vino – Snake Charmer)
Appearance:

(Outfit piccy dosent work!!! T-T)
Personality: After many psychological tests it has been concluded that Minerva Black is a megalomaniac with a personality disorder and an overgrown ego, completed with paranoia. She might be innocent looking, but she is also feisty, precocious, headstrong, evilly cold and with an obsession of revenge. And not to mention her many “tendencies”. One of this is the reason of her nickname “Vino” --Spanish for "wine”-- earning the name because of her predilection for mutilating the bodies of her victims beyond recognition, which usually leaves her covered in a thick layer of blood. Minerva is a thorough-going megalomaniac who believes that the world is a show put on for her, and that she has complete control and power over it. Her love for acts of violence truly shows in the maniacal glee she exhibits while fighting or killing. She isn’t exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat or in the use of firearms but she has proved to be extremely cunning and good at controlling people’s mind. But despite all this, deep down Minerva is just a child who has yet to grow up. She is usually found in the middle of tantrums, which end in someone killed (usually one of her subordinates)
Good Points: Cunning, fast, knows how to read and control people, extensive number of contacts in the underworld and in the high political charges.
Faults: Easily angered, megalomaniac tendencies, vain (Her love for herself has reached the point were she thinks that if anyone stares at her for too long or directly her skin will be damaged), never listens to anyone and thinks everybody is inferior to her therefore stupid and insignificant (She has come to think everybody’s thoughts are so simple and dumb she can read them) She has an obsession with revenge and also with chocolate truffles.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Katana

Curious Facts: She is usually followed by 4 mysterious figures, all of them dressed in black. She never calls them by the names, she uses numbers. All that is know about them is that they are called the “Deadly Vipers”. She holds a nasty grudge against a group of “certain people” (Who will not be mentioned yet) whose lives she plans to destroy.

------------------
A single oil lamp was standing in the middle of a big table. The light was strong enough to provide light to the entire table but it wasn’t enough to show the faces of the people sitting around it. The room seemed to be a basement of some sort due its lack of windows and furniture but it was hard to tell. “If everybody agrees….seems we have a deal” The voice of a young girl said, it seemed she was sitting in the first/top seat of the table, there was a chess set in front of her next to a bowl of chocolate truffles. Suddenly someone lit a cigar “There is still something that bugs me” An old bald guy said as he looked at his cigar “What would that be?” The girl asked calmly “The fact we are being controlled by a little brat, who has been nothing more than a burden, all your “plans” have done nothing else but lead us into unnecessary troubles” He grumbled but before anyone could blink twice the girl had hurled a knife straight into his heart. The girl calmly looked at everybody “So you all will know the seriousness of my warning, I shall speak clearly and bluntly. As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing it up is... I collect your f*!@ing heart. Just like this f*!@er here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the f*!@ing time!” She hissed coldly, the room was drowned in a deadly silence which no one even dared to break by even breathing “Good” She said as she smiled sweetly “Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned” She said as she got up and walked away followed by 4 black figures. She walked trough a dark corridor “So….how are our friends doing?” She asked to one of the figures “They are in the train as you predicted milady” He said, she chuckled softly “Don’t you just love when things go as you plan them?” She asked clearly not expecting an answer.
DNA
"I..Am...Older...than..you..and...a general." L said with slight anger.
Kari_Neko
"I'm 23 too.And I don't give a damn about ranks.You piss me off I either hurt you or I kill you.Get it through your thick head now while you can."

Kari said in a monotone
DNA
"...Watari." L called. Then a red light appeared on Kari's forehead.

(Don't. Mess. With. Watari.)
Kari_Neko
"Hades."

She said calmly and suddenly Hades was over her in his completely black metallic form and he said simply looking bored

"You shoot,and it'll rebound and hit you.Don't say I didn't warn you."

((Do.Not.Mess.With.Hades.))
DNA
Then, a bullet pierced Kari's leg, from somewhere that wasn't Watari's gun.

"Bang." Said L.

(I don't know how to respond to your post Mai...sorry.)
Kari_Neko
((Same here.*sweat drops*))

Kari didn't have a bullet wound,the bullet had ended up in the wall next to her via it hitting Hades first and she said simply to L taking Hades hand making him transform into his gun form

"If your going to ask questions then ask now,if your going to attempt hurting me then I suggest you write your will since I'm not in a good mood since I have the mother f***** who killed Zanguine on this very train and is STALKING me and wants to KILL me too.You wanted me on this job,I'm here.If you get out alive or not I don't give a damn."
MaiShadowAlchemist
(You are not supposed to respond XDXD)

Anthony and Roxanne sat down "Any regrets?" He asked "The champagne affected you alredy? You are such a girl" She mumbled as she rolled her eyes "I'm not jocking" He said, she didnt answer.

"Nš3....how fast do you think you can me in that train?" Minerva asked as she ate of her truffles, the black figure gulped lightly "Impossible?? I dont know that word" She hissed coldy.
DNA
Wallace noticed the duo from the corner of his eye. "What do we have here? I don't remeber you getting on with the rest of these snobs." He said behind them

~

Watari then fired at her shoulder whilst L Fired at her foot.

Should wouldn't be able to move a muscle before she noticed holes in her limbs.

"Please refrain from threatening me or Watari-sama." L said
Kari_Neko
((Wallace?O.o who the hell is that?))
DNA
(New original Character.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Who are you?? And what are you doing here? This spot is taken" Anthony mumbled and rolled his eyes as Roxanne nooded.
Kari_Neko
Kari blocked it,with just a flick of the wrist making both of them rebound off of Hades and into two neat holes on either side of L's head in the wall and she said in mock sweetness

"Then shut your mouth and quit shooting at me before the bullets end up in your head,I'm not all bark and no bite."
DNA
"Fingal Wallace, Romeing Bard of Ametris." He said as he held out his hand.

~

L ,however, deflected both bullets via an invisible shield.

"Please stop with the threats." L said
MaiShadowAlchemist
"A bard?!" Both of them asked as they looked at him "Impossible....we are the only bards around here" Anthony said as he frowned lightly "You better stay out of our way kid, we own the business" Roxanne said angry chibi, they both had clearly drank more than just 1 bottle.
Kari_Neko
"Then quit with the bullets....Ya know what.I don't care.I'm just gonna get off at the next stop and let you fight the psycho's by yourself."

Kari said suddenly while putting Hades back into his holster at her hip while grabbing the twins,turning them into their gun forms and putting them in their holsters,and her bag clearly having enough
DNA
"Oh, I wouldn't do that." Said a voice.

Dr. Jackal.

~

"Ah! Fellow Bards!" Wallace said with a hearty smile.

"A pleasure to meet me comrades in arms!" He exclaimed
Kari_Neko
"Yeah?Well I don't wanna do a lot of things.And one being within 50 feet of you two."

Kari said simply with an anime vein,she could only be 'the dark knight' so much.And ironically,she HATED having to be the hero EVERY single time.
DNA
"I don't think you understand. If you go, then I take your guns." Jackal threatened.

"Kari. Can I assume you dislike this man?" L asked after stareing at him for a bit.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both of them just gave him a "huh?" expreccion as they sweatdropped "Do you belong to a guild or something?" Roxanne asked curiously.
DNA
"Nope. But any Bard is a friend of mine, Especially on this dull train." Said Wallace.
Kari_Neko
".......If it wasn't for the fact that your a stupid genius,I'd be hitting you.Dislike is not the word,more like I WANT HIM FREAKIN DEAD!"

Kari yelled finally snapping and yelled at Jackal with an anime big head clearly having enough

"YOU KNOW!GIVE IT UP OLD MAN!I'M NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME DEALING WITH YOU!AND IF YOU EVEN TRY TO TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY,AGAIN,THEN YOUR GONNA BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAIN TRACKS DAMMIT!"

((XDDDD And she has finally snapped))
DNA
"Kari. Can you become a Magnet?" L asked not even looking at her.

Jackal raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?" he asked with a smirk.
Kari_Neko
"What kind of question is that!?What do you think!?"

Kari asked L angrily now having r@ndom metal things attach to her,like paper clips XD,and the light bulbs explode from how angry she was getting
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly the train stopped, people and suitcases flied trough the air. Anthony grabbed hold of an edge and managed to catch Roxanne before she flied away. Minerva smiled happily as she looked at the train and got into it followed by her 4 bodyguards.
DNA
"....$hit!" yelled wallace as he slammed into a wall but managed to grab ahold of a crease in the wall.

~

"Nevermind that now." L said as the train crashed. L was thrown upside down, whilst Jackal hardly moved. "Hm? Someone is here that intrests me." He said with a smile
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne cursed lightly as she rubbed her sore head, she had crashed against the floor when Anthony let her go "You are an idiot" She hissed, Anthony helped her up "Why did the train stopped?" He asked as he frowned lightly.

Minerva walked trough the train corridor, she snapped her fingers "Dissapear but stay alert and stay away from my little pawns" She said as she smirked lightly, in less than a second the 4 bodyguards were gone.
DNA
Jackal walked through the over turned train when he came across a girl with white hair.

"Hello. Can I assume, you caused this?" Jackal asked with a smile.

~

"Bloody 'ell..." Said Wallace.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Minerva looked at him "Well, well, well....small world" She said as she smirked lightly "If it isnt Dr. Jackal" She mumbled.

Anthony climbed down, his eyes widened when he saw Minerva's and the Jackal's reflection in a nearby window, he climbed back up "What happened?" Roxanne asked "Vino is here" He said, her eyes narrowed in anger, suddenly and without even noticed she slipped her hand in her pocket and took out a single card "Death" Anthony whispered as he looked at the card.
DNA
"Hm? You know me?" Jackal asked slightly confused.

~

"What's a Vino?" Ask wallace as he took a Piccolo from his bag.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Just a crazy assasin..."Vino" as in she likes blood" Anthony mumbled as he shrughed calmly, Roxanne put the card back in her pocket "It's ok...we can deal with this...and use this for our benefit" She mumbled.

"More than you know" She said as she smirked lightly and then walked away.
DNA
"Hm. Now you are starting to annoy me. Please do not walk away." He said as a scalpel flew at her with blinding speeds.

~

"So are you going to fight her?" Asked Wallace.
Kari_Neko
"Jesus Christ...."

Kari grumbled having 'caught' him mid crash,well.More like her being slammed into the wall from catching him,and she said weakly while coughing up blood into her hand

".....Damn.That hurt."
DNA
"Yes. I think the sensation i'm feeling now is pain. Or terror. Or both." Said L.
Kari_Neko
".....I think you broke one of my ribs....Correction,you made it pop out of my side."

Kari said blinking as she noticed the bleeding and the rib sticking out,rather obnoxiously,and sweat dropped rapidly
DNA
"Ouch. What now?" Asked L. Then suddenly Watari appeared near by.

"Is there anything I can assist you with L?" He asked, apparently not effected by the train crash.
Kari_Neko
"How bout getting off my lap so I can put my RIB back into my BODY!"

Kari yelled with an anime vein,somebody was in denial about her pain.

((XDDDD,you do realize she must be bleeding a LOT,on him no less,over the living limit from having her rib out right?))
DNA
And with that, the old man pushed L off Kari and put his gloved hands over the wound, and it then disappeared, with her rib inside her body
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and said gratefully to the old man while standing up shakily wondering if he'd recognize her,it'd been over 10 years after all

"Thank you....Watari-jiji right?"
DNA
"Yes, that is correct." He said, Bowing slightly as he left once more.

"That is his name." L said, as though it was relevant.
Kari_Neko
"Your point?"

Kari asked with her eye twitching a little but she was calmer since she was busy playing with her collar with a bell around her neck
DNA
"I have none." L said truthfuly.

Then an orange Ball floated around the train, and then stopped when it saw Kari.

"Kari!! Hi!!" It called.

"What is that?" L asked
Kari_Neko
"That,would be a friend."

Kari said cheerfully while opening the window so the familiar orange ball could float in
DNA
"I am Wreck-Gar! I am good for only one thing! GARBAGE!" It yelled cheerily in L's face.
Kari_Neko
".....Virgil brain washed him a bit....."

Kari said with anime sweat going down her body at Wreck-Gar
DNA
"I am Wreck-Gar. I have been brainwashed by Virgil...Uh..whose Virgil?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"....Nevermind Wreck-Gar,what are you here for?"

Kari asked sweat dropping at it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.