Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne managed to push Anthony into the other wagon, she grabbed her staff, dark pink sparks ran trough it changing it into a scythe. "You are pushing it" She hissed coldy.
DNA
"Maybe. Maybe you should have just stayed down. But Mind you, I'm not using my full power. I don't want you to start sprouting 'I know what you can do now' and the like. It rather annoys me." He said as several scalpels came from his palm and ran towards the Dynamic Duo as he did a slicing motion at Anthony and Roxanne.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne calmly twirled her scythe in her fingers and rejected the attack "And...is anyone in here actually using all their power?" She asked as she snickered softly, Anthony got up his, wounds were gone. "You took your time" Roxanne mumbled angrily "Sorry" He said as he smirked lightly.
DNA
"Hm? Theres more to you? Show it to me. I'm intrested." He said as his Bloody Sword dissipated. "By the way. Your tarot cards were wrong. There is actually 7 of us involved." He said with a smile
MaiShadowAlchemist
She frowned lightly "Oh really?" She asked as she lowered her scythe. "Who else?" Anthony asked as he raised an eyebrown.
DNA
"I believe it would be..." Jackal said as he pulled out a Card he had stolen during his last attack "The Wheel." He said as he threw the card down.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne picked the card up and her eyes narrowed lightly "The meaning of this card depends on the other cards surronding it" She whispered, she then looked at the Jackal "Wait a minute...she gave each person a card....this card...who does it represent?" Anthony asked "I always have a hard time understanding this card but...I think...this card is the one that joins us" She said.
DNA
"Hm?" He asked slightly confused. "Joins you?" He questioned once more. this was the first time his smile was gone at all within the day.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony looked at Roxanne, she just looked at the Jackal. "Hey focus! This card....who does it represents?" Anthony insisted as he looked at Dr. Jackal.
DNA
"My accomplice. 88." He said as he regained his smile. He gripped his hat before it flew away.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne looked at the card and then just shrughed as she put it back in her pocket "The last thing I want to do is listening to everthing some stupid cards tell me" She mumbled as she grabbed her bag "Let's go back to our wagon I'm tired" She said, Anthony frowned lightly but just grabbed his violin.
DNA
"Hm. Before you leave, I want you to know something." Jackal said stopping them.
MaiShadowAlchemist
They looked at eachother and then turn around "What?" Roxanne asked as Anthony raised an eyebrown curiously.
DNA
"I am going to kill Albert Wesker." Jackal said, with his eyes wider then they had ever seen them
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Well dont hold your breath. That aint gonna happen" Anthony said as he shrughed "We are the ones that are gonna kill him" Roxanne said, both of them turn around and walked away toward their wagon were they had been sleeping earlier.
DNA
"Don't count on it..." Jackal said grinning as he walked towards their wagon himself, Haveing little intention to go back to Kari's Booth until she awoke. Jackal then made his way, without being seen, to their wagon, where he proceeded to eavesdrop.

(Jackal doesn't know Kari is up.)
Kari_Neko
(( *ninja Kari* Sneaking on until I get on later tonight >> <<))

Kari sighed softly,her and Hades going through her picture wallet like they always did when they were bored and she said blinking while taking one out of one of the many orphanages she had gone and mumbled pointing to a boy who somehow got into the picture

"Hey wait....That couldn't be.....Could it?" "Who else has that funky hair Kari-sama?" "....Jesus Christ.This was Whammy's too."

((Dun dun dun~XD))
DNA
(Kari! Your back! With Plot twists! Sadly, I cannot yet respond until Jackal knows your up.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony was cleaning his violin while Roxanne was looking for something in her bag, she handed him a sheet of paper "Here it is, you should read it, it's pretty interesting" She said, he blinked curiously, she shrughed "I didnt had the chance to show it to you earlier" She mumbled, he started reading it, he frowned lightly "So this is our chance huh? To wipe him out of the way for once and for all" He muttered as he smirked lightly, she nooded. He took a lighter from his pocket and started burning the paper "This is it" He mumbled "This is it" She said, both of them watched the ashes fly away. Anthony grabbed his bow and started playing a sad/slow tune, she just sat down there listening.
(Ashoken Farewell - Instrumental Version)
DNA
"Wipe who?" Virgil asked from behind.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony stopped playing "Let me tell you man, you really know how to drown someone's inspiration" He mumbled as he pouted lightly, Roxanne shrughed calmly "A little bug that has been hindering our plans" Roxanne said.
DNA
"What? The Internatonal man of Mystery who just beat our asses?" Virgil queried.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Virgil? *puzzled chibi* He isnt in this rpg...is he?)
DNA
(Oh $hit...i've been posting here as though it was ./ilovebees....Let me restart. Pretend I never spoke.)

"Hm?" Dr. Jackal asked from the roof of their wagon.

"Who are you trying to get rid of?" He asked casualy
MaiShadowAlchemist
(XDXD ok...oh and...they are in the roof, remember they got in the train as stowaways? ^.^U)

"Dont you have anyone else to stalk?" Anthony asked as he sweatdropped, Roxanne shrughed "A little bug that has been hindering our plans" She mumbled as her eye twitched lightly.
Kari_Neko
((I AM BACK~OFFICIALLY! XD and I couldn't resist the 'he looks like he's only 18 for god's sakes' joke))

Kari sweat dropped and said frowning while looking at the photo

"But it could be anybody....And it's only from the back!" "I repeat,WHO COULD HAVE THAT HAIR!?" "But c'mon!I was like 8 when this picture was taken!He's not THAT old...He's only like 18 or so...He would of been like 2!"
DNA
"Who...Talks...of...my....hair..." Asked a gloomy chibi L walking toward their compartment.

~

"Would that little bug be Wesker or me?" Jackal asked sighing, and completely ignoring the first question.
Kari_Neko
".....I can't talk about your hair since mine's just as bad since it got hacked off by zombies."

Kari said bluntly while sweat dropping holding the picture up and started looking from him to the picture rapidly clearly in denial about it making Hades snicker
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne gave him a sweet cold smile "Now...that's for us to know and for you to figure out" She said, she then turn around and went back to looking at the scenery. Anthony shrughed and went back to playing his violin.
DNA
Jackal then threw a scalpel clean through the Violin.

"You people are very intresting, but sooner or later, I may end up murdering. Who is it?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

~

"Hacked off by Zombies?" L asked, confused
Kari_Neko
"Don't ask."

The duo said together in unison while sweat dropping at the memory and Hades said teasingly while ruffling Kari's hair,which only earned him a broken jaw via Kari's foot slamming his head through the window

"She used to look like a doll when she had her hair long though!Now she looks like a boy!"
DNA
"..." L was silent, and confused.
Kari_Neko
"....I do not like being called a doll just because of my height."

Kari said bluntly as Hades was groaning and snapping his jaw back into place and she asked innocent chibi while blinking

"....You wouldn't have gone to Whammy's have you?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony eyes widened as he looked at his violin, he clinched his fists "Now that was a BAD mistake" He hissed, this time looking completly angry, his usual teasing grin had vanished. Roxanne grabbed Anthony's arm pulling him back down when he tried to get up "You should stay out of our way" She hissed coldy as she looked at the Jackal "Nothing personal, it's just the way things are" She muttered.
DNA
Suddenly, Anthony was on the floor, a scalpel in each limb, nailing him there.

"I've been playing with you when we fought, but if you attack me, I assure you...I'll make a meat pie out of you." Jackal said.

~

"Yes. Why?" L asked, raiseing and eyebrow

(Too soon Kari, too soon!)
Kari_Neko
"No reason."

Kari said innocently while putting the picture back into her wallet while looking through different pictures making Hades sweat drop and mumble something that sounded like 'your one evil little girl'

((Gotcha *sweat drops*))
DNA
L shrugged.

"So. What is that thing?" L asked, pointing at Hades.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne eyes narrowed in pure anger "You are getting in our way...dont do it....you dont want to be our enemy" She hissed as she waved her hand in the air and all the scalpels flied out of Anthony's body, she calmly helped him up and started healing his wounds, ignoring the Jackal.
Kari_Neko
Hades suddenly grabbed his hand/arm with his whole arm black and squeezed nearly breaking it and hissed angrily

"I.AM.NOT.A.THING!" "HADES!Your gonna break his arm!"
DNA
Jackal looked in intrige. "How did you do that I wonder..." He mused to himself.

"And I assure you, you don't want an enemy of me." He said. His scalpels then flew back to Jackal.

~

L sighed as he was being crushed. then a snap was heard, and Hades flew out the window, into a tree.
Kari_Neko
Hades however,did not go through the window.He wasn't Kari's 'partner' for nothing,in fact.He didn't even move.And Kari said roughly pushing Hades back into his seat and belting him in so he wouldn't move

"Please do not call Hades a THING.It's rude and insulting."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne looked at him as a light smirk appeard in her lips "Didnt I told you so earlier?....in that fight....none of us was using our complete skills" She mumbled, Anthony gave the Jackal a murderous death glare as he fixed his violin "Just stay out of our way...perhaps then I wont feel the need to put a bullet right between your eyes" He hissed.
DNA
(Dammit Kari...That was L-Badassery...)
Kari_Neko
(......L has officially become the 'damsel' of the two's relationship XD he's not gonna take down Hades in one hit.)
DNA
"Don't threaten me...It would be...very beneficial to your health." Jackal said.

"And I hope you know that Scalpels and a sword are not the only things at my disposal."

~

L sighed.

"How did that happen?" He asked himself. He expected Hades to be thrown out the wall in a violent fashion.
Kari_Neko
"I'm not human if you haven't noticed."

Hades said angrily still trying to squirm out of the seat belts while Kari sweat dropped and said in explanation while letting Hades have his 'tantrum'

"He's my gun.Literally."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne just shrughed "Save it" She mumbled as she sat down again. Anthony's violin was now finally fixed, he frowned lightly as he looked at it.
DNA
Jackal was now annoyed. This time, they both were nailed to the floor.

"I can't stand doubters." He said as he, as an insult, took the violin and threw it off the bridge they were crossing.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Without even thinking about it twice Anthony snatched the scalpels out of his body and jumped off the train. Roxanne eyes widened as she saw this, she tried to stop to him but it was alredy too late as Anthony and the violin fell into the river bellow. She got up and grabbed all the scapels ignoring the blood falling down from her wounds, she hurled all the scalpels at the Jackal making them explode.
DNA
Jackal laughed as this occured. However, before the exploded, they stoped at his feet. "Real bad idea." He said. And then, Red scalpels flew out of his hand by the thousands.

~

"Why is no one human anymore?" L asked
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.