Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
"Where did your children go?" L asked
Kari_Neko
"....Okay.THEY ARE NOT MY KIDS!I'M NOT THAT OLD!"

Kari yelled smacking him upside the head comically and then added sweat dropping seeing them over at the snack machine and trying to get the candy out since it clearly ate their dollar

"And they are right over there."
DNA
The Spy slowly walked over to the Machine the Children were at. He stared at them as he pulled something out of his pocked. It was a Grey square-like disc that he stuck to the machine. Sparks came out as the floor flooded with candy bars. "There you go." He said as he put on a smile
Kari_Neko
Ebony and Ivory blinked and then said happily grinning ear to ear while taking candy before all the other kids got there and it would be a riot over the free candy

"Thanks!"
DNA
"Prego." The Spy said as he walked away. "So. what to do what to do." He said to Kari
Kari_Neko
"Wait for the god forsaken train to get here?"

Kari mused as she sat down against the pillar and was flipping through her 'picture' wallet for a certain picture before pulling it out and just staring at it looking pretty out of it as Ebony,Ivory,and Hades all sat down around her.They looked more like siblings then mother and children.
DNA
Then a Man in a Black coat appeared. He noticed the group in the Background and slowly walked towards them. "Excuse me. Are you Kari Neko?" He asked with a smile on his face. He also had a large black Fedora on his head and long black hair
Kari_Neko
"Who wants to know?"

Kari asked simply not looking up from her very battered photograph
DNA
"Ah yes. My name is Dr. Jackal. Well not really but I insist you call me that." He said
Kari_Neko
"And you want what?To kill me?Kidnap me?Rob me?"

Kari asked rolling her eyes clearly annoyed while the three boys around her suddenly looked very protective and very murderous.
DNA
"Oh well...Possibly." Dr. Jackal Said with his smile unfadeing. He had the smell of blood around him. "You see I knew your father." He said

(Dun dun dun...)
Kari_Neko
".....Biological or Zanguine?"

Kari asked finally looking up at him,she could smell the scent of blood around him.Heck,she had the same scent.
DNA
"Zanguine." Dr. Jackal said. L looked at him with Mistrust and the Spy was intruged.
Kari_Neko
".....Why am I getting the feeling I'll be cursing him even more than I already have?"

Kari asked sighing and standing up to her full 4 foot 9 inches and asked rather bluntly with Hades on one side of her and the twins on the other

"I repeat,what do you want?"
DNA
"Well let me rephrase what I said." He said. "I helped...murder him." He said
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white and she said after a minute clearly in shock

"....Excuse me?"
DNA
"I murdered Zanguine. How do you do?" He asked with his smile still on his face. He pulled his hand up for her to shake.
Kari_Neko
Within a second he had a very hard punch to the jaw,but it wasn't Kari's fist.It was Hades.The usual calm,collected,never spoke unless spoken to boy had finally did something violent and he said bluntly with his fist completely black in it's metallic state signaling he had hit him with enough force that it rivaled Wesker's

"I'm going to have to ask you to beat it or die.Your choice."
DNA
"Neither will be a possibilty I'm afraid." Dr. Jackal said as he stood up. "I would like you to know something else- I once beat Wesker in a fight- infact, everytime we've fought i've won." He said still smileing. he walked closer to Kari
Kari_Neko
"Stay away from Kari-nee san!"

The twins said together in anger as they were in front of her protectively,the girl that made the military and the mafia scared was shaking like a leaf and looking like a deer in the head lights,while Hades stood in front of them.He obviously had to have taken up the roll of 'man of the house' when Zanguine died.
DNA
Dr. Jackal looked down at the Children. He crouched by them and patted them on the head with that same smile pasted on his head. "Hmmm. Aren't you adoreable?" He asked
Kari_Neko
They both grabbed his hand and squeezed,even for little kids they were still Zanguine's kids so it would hurt,painfully and said bluntly while death glaring them

"Don't touch us.You killed Daddy and made onee-san have to kill people so we'd stay alive."
DNA
"Maybe. Maybe not." He said with the ever present smile. then, faster then anyone at the transtation had ever seen, Blue knifes shoot out of his hand and sliced a large cut into both of their hands.
Kari_Neko
They both yelped lightly holding their hands and Kari's eyes widened and he had a sudden boot to the face sending him backwards a good couple feet giving her enough time to grab Hades and now have a gun in her hand pointed at him and said bluntly with her eyes changing from pitch black to bright icy blue,the same color Zanguine's had been.

"You killed my father,you put our family through hell,and now you think you can get away with hurting those two?You must be insane.Oh well,might as well put you out of your misery."
DNA
Dr. Jackal smiled even wider this time. "Ah. Of Course Show me who is the boss." He said as he chuckled to himself. Then Again faster then anyone could expect, a Barrage of Knifes rained down on Kari. "I'll start off slow.." he said.
Kari_Neko
Kari simply moved to the side,making the knives end up falling on the floor or into the pillar and she said bluntly sending a barrage of bullets after him while the twins whimpered softly and hid behind L clinging to his pants leg

"I might not see them,but I can hear them."
DNA
Dr. Jackal smiled as the bullets came to him. Then, even faster then before, Dr. Jackal Appeared by Kari as stabbed her Arm with his scalples and then took Hades in his hands- and wasn't shocked.
Kari_Neko
"Release!"

Kari yelled and the collar around her throat snapped off making all her hair stand up on end,a lot like L's did,now snowy white with all the lights within a 20 mile radius blowing up/having power surges everywhere as electricity practically blew up out of her.Hades might not of shocked him but Kari definitely did.
DNA
Dr. Jackal was hit directly. For a moment it seemed Kari Neko was victorious. Then however Jackal walked out of the mass of electricity. And only had the tips of his Jackets singed. "Ha Ha ha! Bravo!" He called as he slowly walked to Mrs. Neko. "You are truely like your father!" He called
Kari_Neko
"THAT'S AN INSULT TO BOTH ME AND THAT OLD BASTARD!"

Kari roared angrily with an anime vein as the light bulbs in the train station only exploded more making the twins sweat drop and mumble frightened

"Onee-san's kowaii again..."

((Lol,Zanguine didn't use electricity.He was completely human))
DNA
( I meant like Murderous intent.)

"Really? You hold yourself at low self-estem?" He asked as he disappeared and reappeared faster still and Carved a giant 'J' Into her Body.
Kari_Neko
"Yes I do!You wanna know why!?BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM BEFORE I COULD!"

Kari yelled with an anime big head with her static healing it practically the second he cut her and she was about to start shooting at him but she stopped mid-pulling the trigger clearly remembering something and then said lowering her arm and hanging her head and turning her back on him and picked up her collar and put it on making her electricity go down to the usual

"You know what....Your not even worth my energy and time.And the train is coming."
DNA
"Kari, I don't recomend that. He's not going to stop attacking unless you do something about it." L said. He had delt with scum like Jackal before. he knew their type. "Quite right." He said. then he threw several Blades at her- one of whicth that hit one of the children between the eyes.
Kari_Neko
Luckily for Ebony he had turned his body into the same metal that Hades was made of so the knife simply bounced off of him.And Kari said simply catching the knives with one hand and shooting up in the air and hitting a hanging lamp making it crash down on Jackal while grabbing her bag and scooping up the twins as the train finally came and opened up the doors letting her in

"Yeah?Well.As much of a cold hearted bastard Zanguine was and I really am,neither of us would make a child see death.So until next time."
DNA
Dr. Jackal smiled. "I have tickets for that train you know." He said as all the knifes he had thrown all flew back at him and seemingly melded with his skin. Jackal waited for Kari to board before he did. He still had a smile on. The Spy was shocked and L studied the children as he got on.
Kari_Neko
Kari sighed and grumbled annoyed at the wailing 10 year old's as she sat down and let Hades go back to normal while comforting the little ones who were clearly frightened of loosing their 'big sister'

"Oi oi,hush now.Daddy'd be proud for protecting onee-sama when she was having a panic attack." "....And for running away?" "....Then he'd just say you were being smart."
DNA
Dr. Jackal walked by Kari's Seat and sat down in frount of her. "Now that we've stopped killing each other.." He said
Kari_Neko
"You.Shut up,comforting 10 year olds."

Kari said bluntly to him while they both whined for a lullaby making her sweat drop and her eye twitch and she said bluntly "....You two are milking it aren't you?" "Course!" "....Fine." she sighed and then they both laid down with their heads on her lap and she simply started singing/humming softly so they'd go to sleep,which they did by the end of the lullaby

"Futawo futawoo
Taichi no futa ho
Kaze ho ira koo
Hikari abite

Hoshi wa matataki
Mochi wa kirameku
Fuwa fuwa kururin
Negai komete

Futa wo futa hoo
Sekai no futawo
Dokomade ikko
Sorawo aoite

Hitomo furunoe
Mushimo habataki
Fuwa fuwa kururin
Omoi nosete

Fuwa fuwa kururin
A....a wa kitto
Fuwa fuwa kururin
Sorani todoku."
DNA
Dr. Jackal clapped. "Very good. Almost as good as I." He said with his eyes closed
Kari_Neko
"Friend of mine sang it better."

Kari mumbled resting her head against Hades' shoulder looking exhausted,which wasn't unusual considering she just blew up most of Central's electrical systems.The train itself was on back up generators.

((English lyrics XD))
DNA
"Reguardless.." He said. "Now. I want to know why I was attacked." He said
Kari_Neko
"....Are you stupid or what?"

Kari asked opening an eye to glare at him,it was kinda obvious as to why she was trying to kill him.
DNA
"No. After all I am a Doctor." He said with his still incessiant smile. He was playing with her. Her Emotions. Her Being. Her Past
Kari_Neko
"Then you know fully well,now if you excuse me I need the what 10 minutes of sleep I'll get before waking up from a nightmare?"

Kari grumbled annoyed while shifting to get comfortable and making Hades sweat drop and say "....Kari-sama,is that exactly wise?" "He's just toying with me,plus your Superman and I'm Spiderman,we'll live." "...Whatever you say." the teenage looking boy only sighed,he was clearly worried about her.
DNA
"Oh. I don't recomend sleeping. I might accidentally do to you what I did to your father." He said. L and the Spy were boths away
Kari_Neko
"Hades isn't made out of glass.He'll protect me.And I'll pass out anyway,and I'm a light sleeper."

Kari said simply while rolling her eyes even when her eyes were closed
DNA
"So. What are you?" He asked Hades as Kari sleept.
Kari_Neko
"....What do you think I am?I'm a gun that's indestructible and is for Kari-sama's use only."

Hades said rolling his eyes while drinking a bottle of water,he was tired himself.
DNA
"Then how did I pick you up?" He said with his eyes closed. He was enjoying this
Kari_Neko
"Dunno."

Hades said simply and truthfully,he was just the blunt and generic answering person.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.