Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vermin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
DNA
"Well then. Gentlemen. Ladies." The Spy said as he disappeared.
Kari_Neko
"....Guessing he'll meet us there."

Kari said sweat dropping as he suddenly left but shrugged it off and started drinking coffee and asked L while sitting down again and scribbling in her note book but it was a different page now

"What do we do now?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"We'll be going too...we gotta....finish some business" Anthony said as he chuckled softly and grabbed his violin case, Roxanne grabbed her bag and cards, waved goodbye and both of them walked out of the room.
DNA
"I'm going to wait at the train station." L said as he left with Watari behind him. McCoy was still passed out
Kari_Neko
"....And it was one that was left."

Kari said sweat dropping as she got her stuff,Hades picking up Mccoy,and put the leash on Cerberus while stashing candy while she could before leaving herself
DNA
(Rosi is going to be pissed...)
Kari_Neko
(....I don't think she ever joined this one since she probably knew this would happen *sweat drops*.Now what?)
DNA
(Post at the train station like it's been two hours later.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Not so far away from the train station a rapid tune filled the air. Anthony was bobbing his head up and down with the sound of his violin, Roxanne was dancing/twirling around with a tamborine in her hand, the bells in her hat and dress chiming with the music as well. A big crowd surronded them and while everybody was enjoying the bohemian-like music, wallets and purses were slowly dissapearing.

(The song is "Devil's Trill" by Vanessa Mae)
DNA
During this, a frenchmen's voice said "Fine Job." as the Spy appeared from thin air, only this time in a blue suit and mask
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne cursed lightly but neither her expreccion changed or her dancing stopped, she looked at Anthony, he improvised an end and bowed when finished, all the crowd clapped happily. Before people could throw any money (and before they realised their wallets were gone) in the open case, Anthony had alredy put his violin back into it's case and both of them had walked away toward the train station.
DNA
"Oh come now." The Spy said as he followed himself. "Whatever is the matter?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne ran into the station, they hid behind some boxes that were about to be loaded in the train. When the Spy walked past them, Roxanne grabbed his hand and pulled his behind the boxes signaling him to shut up. "It's nothing personal, we never finish a song, you arrrived at the "get-the-hell-out-of-there" time" Anthony said. Not so far away from the station there was a big conmotion, not just 1 or 2 but TWENTY people had realised their wallets/purses were missing. Roxanne looked at her watch "1 minute for the 2 hours to be over....I think we'll make it" She said, cops were alredy running around looking for the 2 "tricksters". Now Roxanne and Anthony's goal was to get in the train before the cops found them. "Focus people. Where are Kari and L?" Anthony asked as he looked around.
DNA
"Track 17 I think." The Spy said. The Spy smiled. Perhaps he had misjudged them. They had a certain slyness to them and reminded him of himself
Kari_Neko
Kari chuckled softly at the mob forming as she was again sitting against a pillar and reading a comic book,like the first time she met those two thieves,and said amused as they started running for it along with the Spy

"Trouble Anthony?Roxy?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Trouble? No way! What makes you think that?" Anthony asked as he chuckled softly while hidding behind a pilar, Roxanne snatched a camera from a r@ndom tourist without no one noticing, suddenly when a group of cops ran past them Roxanne and Anthony pulled everybody together "Say cheese" She said happily as she took out a camera and took 10 photos in a row, whit all the flash from the camera the cops didnt saw them. Anthony looked around "Were is the goddam train?" He mumbled.
DNA
"Late." Said L coming from behind Kari
Kari_Neko
"Yup...Ebony!Ivory!Quit it!"

Kari yelled at the twin boys that were dancing around her,they were identical other than one had black hair and one had white hair and they whined pouting

"But we're bored Kari-sama!" "I don't care!"
DNA
"What is that?" asked the spy as he flicked a cigarette into a trash can near by.
Kari_Neko
"Hm?This one's Ebony and this one's Ivory."

Kari said sweat dropping as Ebony was the black haired one and Ivory was the white haired one and they both said in unison grinning

"Hallo!" "I'm Ebony!" "I'm Ivory." "And together we're Ebovry!"
DNA
"What do they do?" Asked the spy
Kari_Neko
"....Come here you two." "NO!" "GET OVER HERE NOW!" "....Okay."

Kari sighed at the end of the small screaming match and grabbed one of each of their hands making them transform showing the twin pistols that she had inherited from her 'father'
DNA
"Aah." The Spy said. "Jesus Kari, who was your Father?" L asked Shocked slightly
Kari_Neko
"Technically?No clue.The person I consider my father?Zanguine Axeloake."

Kari said simply while letting Ebony and Ivory turn back to their human form
DNA
"How did he mange to...do that kind of stuff? And did he make you like that?" The Spy asked pointing at her Cat features
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye twitched and she smacked his hand,not very playfully,and growled annoyed

"I don't know HOW he did it....AND I WAS BORN LIKE THIS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"
DNA
"Oh Dear." The Spy Muttered

"How? Was your mother a Feline or something?"
Kari_Neko
"I was told she was."

Kari said with a shrug while sitting down against the pillar again with a sigh,she got annoyed by the same questions over and over again that she'd been hearing for years.
DNA
"That...Raises so many questions...." The Spy said sighing
Kari_Neko
"Alright,my mother somehow managed to get into a churchy place and have nuns help her in the birth process,she died in that process.So they what raised me until I could get off milk and formula and all that and I got stuck into....Hades how many?" "24 foster homes and about 50 orphanages." "Over 10 years...Then I got a good family,which ended up getting killed by Zanguine so he took me in."

Kari said sighing while rubbing her temples,she hated going into that subject.
DNA
"And your mother was a Cat?"
Kari_Neko
"I dunno."

Kari said with a shrug clearly either not caring or just not wanting to know
DNA
"That makes no sense at all." The Spy said sighing.

L was busy stareing at the ground deep in thought
Kari_Neko
"Well considering I never met the woman the nuns didn't have enough time to ask her it's kinda impossible to know."

Kari snapped angrily while digging through her bag for her note book
DNA
"Why haven't you asked them?" The Spy asked
Kari_Neko
"Because they kinda died,which was the whole point in me having to be being the hot potato and going to over 50 different places to live in 10 years."

Kari said with her eye twitching as she started scribbling in her note book again
DNA
"...Oh Dear." The Spy said.

(ugghh...I can't think of anything...)
Kari_Neko
(lol...Uh...OOH I KNOW!)

Kari sweat dropped and said rather bitterly "Yeah.Oh is what most people say." Ebony and Ivory both sweat dropped and said pleadingly giving her the puppy eyes "Play the violin?" "No." "Pleaaaaaaaaaase?" "NO!" "How bout the cello?" "NO!!!" "The guitar?" "FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME NO!"
DNA
"I know how to play instruments." L said raiseing his hand at the bench he was sitting at.
Kari_Neko
"Really really?" "You and Kari-sama can do a duet!"

The twins said finishing each other's sentences making Kari do a spit take from the bottle of water she was drinking and she roared smacking them upside the head

"OI!I ALREADY SAID NO!" "ITAI!""
DNA
"I'm afraid Kari might murder you should you press her. I can do one alone if you wish." L said
Kari_Neko
"...I technically can't kill them.Believe me,I've tried."

Kari said sweat dropping and it was only when Hades ruffled her hair and said with the charming smile and the black mail "Just do it Kari-sama,or I'll tell them of the time when you were 11 and you were singing I'm so pre-" "OKAY OKAY!" Kari said frantically while sweat dropping
DNA
"Hm? Alright then." Said L.

(I chose song!)
Kari_Neko
(XD okay,you can choose.)

"You pick."

Kari mumbled sweat dropping as she was digging through her bag with the blackmail/threat of having to go down one of the most embarrassing parts of memory road making Ebony and Ivory snicker and high five Hades.
DNA
L sighed. He simply called Watari to bring him a Trumpet-like instrument. "Shall we?" He asked Kari as he started Playing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhKInwhOn0k...feature=related with Kari. His Trumpet seemed to create the sounds off almost all Brass Instruments
Kari_Neko
Kari sighed and grabbed her violin which seemed to give off all of the strings part of the song while tourists and the like started crowding them clearly in awe,and having forgotten about the thieves stealing from them earlier,at both of their skill.
DNA
The Spy smirked as he saw the two preformers. "Ha ha ha ha." He chuckled to himself.

Soon the song Came to a close as L put down his trumpet for a bit.
Kari_Neko
Kari sighed and put down her violin and sweat dropped and realized that she couldn't put her violin away since the case was full of money and mumbled sheepishly as she started sorting it out making sure that her two sticky fingered friends didn't take it

"Geez....I still don't get why people give money."
DNA
"I think they liked us." L said, containing no emotion
Kari_Neko
"Clearly."

Kari said simply with a shrug while giving him half of it and putting the rest in her wallet and putting her violin away
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.