Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh, Sinners
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2
Omamori
A serial killer has been striking down women at curious in Central City. However, all the women had one thing in common: they were wives of former State Alchemists and/or daughters of such. The military has gotten involved with only one clue of the killer's identity: a raven-haired Ishbalan male.
----------------
Yes, I should be at work, but traffic is jammed and my father was generous enough to allow me use of his Verizon wireless stick. Heh.

Anyway...I've decided to go to hell and start a new role-play here, though my responses will be a bit slow due to work. I'll only be able to post sometime after 5pm PST or so.

I've decided to revamp my Ishbalan alchemist RPC, Jett Faolan, with a new look, somewhat different history, and so forth. He'll be in this role-play, as well as my other OCs and, naturally, the usual FMA characters.

RULES (these MUST BE FOLLOWED):
1. No spamming (as in nonsensical posts, one liners, etc...)
2. Nothing over PG-13 (must mind the kiddies that tend to wander here ^^)
3. No Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues/self-insertion characters (PLEASE! These are so damn ANNOYING!)
4. Romance is fine, just...nothing...sexual *coughs*
5. No god-moding. Or I'll sic Scar-san on you.
6. No killing off other characters without permission from that role-player.
7. Have fun!
------------
Character(s) I'll use (will edit this later; keep an eye on this post!):

Name: Jethero Mitchiel Faolan
Alias: Jett
Race: Amestrian/Ishbalan
Interests: Studying alchemy, reading, traveling, sleeping, stealing alchemy books, tricking women.
Strong points: Intelligent, physical strength, thievery, charming.
Weak points: Impatient, quick-tempered, stubborn, dirty/perverted, 'heart breaker'.
Personality: Laid-back, curious, stubborn, quick, sly.
Parents: Father, deceased; mother, still alive but missing.
Siblings: Susi Faolan (twin sister)
Hair: Black with white highlights; long, thick, messy; worn in ponytail; falls to back of shoulders.
Eyes: Red, crimson.
Skin: Dark-tan
Frame: Lanky, muscled.
Clothing: Flanel shirts, black sweatshirts and jeans, worn-out boots, leather bike gloves.
Marks/scars: Scars all over torso.
Friends: None
Lover: Kyo Ziwaki
Theme: The Story - 30 Seconds to Mars
Notes: He's actually a softy, but has a hard shell; can be a bit clueless at times.
-------------
I'll post more profiles later, then start when people join.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Can I join??
Omamori
Sure! Go for it! ^-^
MaiShadowAlchemist
Once again with my new characters :3

Name: Roxanne Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld, extend knowledge in alchemy, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch she usually transmutes into a scythe. Whever she has a special type of alchemy remains unknown, the alchemy she has been using is pretty basic.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she uses alchemy cause so far she hasn’t lost, there also many reasons to believe she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller, with her being an alchemist is quite contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.
Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (You Are Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring) (One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge) (Everybody's Fool - Evanescence) (Blackbird - Across The Universe) (Ace Of Spades - Motorhead)

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (He loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eye closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail) He knows the basic of alchemy but isn’t really fond of it.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: Noah makes top-notch explosives, but has extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about it. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (City Of Devils - Yellowcard)
(Freak On A Leash - Korn ft. Amy Lee) (In The End - Linkin Park) (The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas) (Back In Black - ACDC)
ashiro
can i join?
Kari_Neko
Name:Kari Rika Heartnet
Personality:Hot tempered,r@ndom,motherly,a child,over protective,blunt,rude,obnoxious
Good points:Loyal,a good listener,powerful,kind to an extent
Bad points:Doesn't trust much,bad temper,has little control over her powers,hyper,foul mouth,horrible at lying
Powers/Skills:Can use electric cells from her body to use electric based attacks;Ex. electrocuting somebody by
punching them,can use electricity through her gun to enhance her bullets,can make lights explode and shatter.
Extremely good gunsman,can hit any mark without even trying,good with swords as well but hates using them and won't unless she needs too.Also can make strings,that can seem invisible in the right lighting,out of her fingers.Yes,like Spiderman.Cept these are electrical strings,not web.
Looks: Like this but with black hair and doesn't have the scar on her cheek and has the 'XIII' tattoo under her left collar bone and wears this (the one on the right)
most of the time.
Bio:Alright,it all starts with being born half cat chimera half human.Her mother was poor and homeless and died during the birthing,her father had no idea she was alive and she had no clue who he was either.The ladies who helped her mother birth her put her up for adoption,she got adopted by nice loving parents at the age of 3 and everything was fine until Zanguine Axeloake came into her life.Zanguine was a highly skilled assassin sent to kill her adopted parents of currently unknown reasons,but the man did have morals.He refused to kill kids or young couples with kids.His employer had 'conveniently' forgotten to tell him about Kari so he took her in.Her deep hatred for the man who killed the people who had finally took her in as a normal child fueled her vengeance so he taught her HOW to kill him during a harsh 4 months of nonstop training.We're not sure why,but a few people think that the way he wanted to die was by her as repentance for what he's done.Most of her now odd quirks are from him (drinking milk,sitting funny,being extremely short tempered and violent ect) and he sort of became her adoptive father.Albeit,the one who shot at her if she ever stopped doing her push ups.But one day after she came home from getting the groceries she found him covered in blood and half dead so he told her as his last words leaving her all alone again "Guess it's my turn to join the weak and defenseless...Remember,Refuse to die no matter what.And become stronger than everyone else!" So after a year of training and mourning,and cursing him in the afterlife,she joined Chronos as an eraser.Number 13,the Black Cat. She became feared and well known in the Underworld before she quit and everybody had thought that the cold blooded cat had died and passed on,however.She only quit Chronos thanks to Minatsuki Saya,a bounty hunter who taught her right and wrong and how to smile again.However....She ended up dieing as well from protecting children,Kari appears to know who the killer is though.She won't say who, but it's probably why she's in the intelligence department.So she's currently 23,a head technician,a detective of sorts,and a State Alchemist Lt.Colonel 'The Black Cat' of the military.
Alchemy:Doesn't use much since she's a living battery/lightening rod but does carry around gloves with transmutation circles just in case.
Theme song(s):Iris (Goo Goo's),Time Of Dying (Three Days Grace),Time Is Running Out (Muse),The Kill (30 Seconds To Mars),I Miss You (Blink 182),Tears Don't Fall (Bullet For My Valentine),So Cold (Crossfade),Hero (Nickelback) and for her psycho homicidal kitty moments?Getting Away With Murder-Papa Roach and Fake It-Seether
Her odd phobia for this one?Thunder.She's fine with lightening just the thunder XDDD
And for the real surprise,a second char! *gasp*
Name:Hades
Looks:Just past shoulder length black and gold hair,the 'XIII' mark on his forehead,wears a black t-shirt and jeans,and has gold slitted eyes.In his human form,we should all know his gun form by now.
Bio:He's well....Kari's gun.Long long ago Zanguine had made him out of alchemy and it's complicated so the easiest way to put it is that he put his soul into the gun frame.But,Zanguine could never control him since he's not an electric-pyro like Kari is so when he found out about her powers he gave Hades too her.Hades is the much calmer,practical,and less violent one of the duo and is usually the one who has to carry Kari around after she uses too much energy in one go.Hades has yet to come out into his human form in our last RP's since well,I hadn't watched Soul Eater beforehand XDDD
DNA
'ello 'ello 'ello Rosi, May I join?

Name: Dr. Leonard McCoy, M.D.
Appearance: Always wears a Black shirt, a Tan overcoat, and Khaki jeans
Weapons: 2 Six-shooters and his wit
Strengths: Best Medical Training in Ametris, Wit
Weaknesses: Argues quite a lot, Hates cars, Alcoholic, Not usually a fighter
Bio: Born a simple Country Doctor, During the Ishvalian war he became an army Surgeon. Showing a nack for repairing people, The army paid for him to go to a proper Med-School and promoted him. The rest of the details of his life Have not been revieled, but he somehow got caught up in the Army's project to perfect Human/Organic Transmutation

(Even if you don't let me in I wanted to try and make a Profile)
Kari_Neko
Okay,should we start this one? ^^
_Mat
QUOTE (Kari_Neko @ May 22 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Okay,should we start this one? ^^

well, this is my try to be a little bit creative.... If i can join^^
anyway, here is my profile:

Name: Yanko Hamishi
Weapons: Can handle most guns. Always carries with him a wooden staff and a revolver. Owns only two bullets.
Strengths: Can a lot, he is not specialized on any field. His training in the army can come to use, as well as the things he has learned as a homeless (you can't imagine where he can find food^^)
Weaknesses: has often pain in his back. Lack fight morale. Refuses to believe in stuff without much proof. He seldom shows his feelings. Almost never smiles.
Looks: Dirty. Dirty. Dirty again. He has a scar on his right cheek. blueish eyes. Black hair, with a bit of silver in it. Never married. Pretty long, but skinny. Worn out military coat, that he refuses to give up on. The coat makes Ishbalian hostile against him. Doesn't belong anywhere.
Other things: Deserted from Ishbalian war. Doesn't like alchemy. Born somewhere in the west. His parents died as he was young. He has killed maany as a soldier, but never a woman and never a child. And never since he quit army. He sees no point in his life, but never thought of something like suicide.

Um... hopes it is good enough^^ and i hope i can join smile.gif
Omamori
I'll start eventually, guys (yes, me; it irks me when other people start my RPs), so keep an eye on this post!
_Mat
QUOTE (Rosicrucian @ May 23 2009, 01:28 AM) *
I'll start eventually, guys (yes, me; it irks me when other people start my RPs), so keep an eye on this post!

so... can i join?^^
Omamori
Yeah, of course! ^^
_Mat
thank you smile.gif
Omamori
ooc| Alright, for Neko-chan's sake, I'm going to start *nods* However, I'll be starting with a different character of mine, Ashley "Ash" Blair-Ziwaki.

BiC| It was sometime around nightfall in Central City, the heart of Amestris, when word of a thief had gone around and reached the ears of the Military. Apparently, this thief had been skilled enough to trick three female State Alchemists and had siphoned them of their alchemy materials and research papers. What was worse, though, was that these three women had been murdered sometime after, reportedly by the same man, described as a raven-haired Ishbalan by a child that had seen him.
But that was only one of the few leads the police had; now the Military was involved, mostly because these were State Alchemist being killed but also because supposedly the killer was of Ishbalan blood, hoping they weren't as deadly as Scar.

Walking calmly down the sidewalk in a bored manner was a young woman in her early twenties, with dirty-blonde hair that cascaded over her shoulders and down her back, falling over her piercing green left eye like a curtain. She wore a pair of dark-green cargo pants complimented by the black t-shirt she wore and boots. The chain of her silver pocket watch glinted and jingled lightly in her pocket as she walked, catching the light of the street lamps she strolled by. She didn't seem at all worried by the idea of a killer roaming loose; the idea, in fact, irritated her more than anything else, as though it triggered an unpleasant memory.

"Ishbalan...Ishbalan thief...he better not be whom I'm thinking of..." she grumbled as she kept walking, head hung as though to keep herself out of sight. It wasn't a necessary precaution; the streets were empty at that time, despite the police involvement in this series of crimes.

But all she heard was silence and the calming breath of the wind in the darkness of the city.
Kari_Neko
The familiar girl with the long pure black hair and just as black eyes,the cat of the military.Which was a pun all in itself just by looking at her ears and her tail.She was wearing a simple black turtleneck,a black and white striped sleeveless hoodie,and simple black jeans with her watch in her pocket and her gun at her hip holster.She had seen Ash before,briefly,but never really talked to her.Well,now she was stuck to be her temporary 'partner' for this mission.She hated partners,in her experience they always seemed to get in the way.Oh well.She stepped out from the shadows and said to her keeping her hands up to show she came in peace

"Yo."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly there was a big explotion, a fuchsia haired girl jumped out of the half-burnt bakery "You see...losing is not my style" She said as she smirked evilly looking at the half unconcious cops, a white silver haired boy jumped after her "Au revoir b¡tches" He mumbled as he snickered softly, suddenly the girl took a deck of cards from her pocket "You might want to remember this as the day you ALMOST caught us" She said, she then trowed the card into the ground, there was a big explotion of white smoke and both the thiefs vanished into the air.
*After A While*
The two thiefs were in an empty rooftop "Ahh that was amazing" Anthony said as he chuckled softly "And now, esteemed effendi, we feast!" Roxanne said as she took out a small bag full of different pastries "Wow....wait....you forgot the eclairs??" She asked as she looked into the bag "You didnt say anything about eclairs!" He mumbled as he sweatdropped "Ahhh you idiot!! We are screwed!! We took all their money and their pastries....now forget about ever eating the best eclairs in all Central again" She mumbled pouty chibi, she then took out the stolen money "So?? How big is the loot??" He asked curiously "We have enough for a week" She said as she smirked happily, she then smacked his head "Dont you even think that money will make me forget about the eclairs" She hissed, suddenly she covered his mouth and signaled him to shut up, steps could be heard, they both walked toward the edge of the rooftop and saw 2 girls walking by "Who is walking around in our turf?" He asked, she spotted the chains in their pockets "State Alchemists" She mumbled "What do you think they are doing around here?" He asked, she shrughed "Dont know...but I do know those watches will be pretty expensive in the black market" She mumbled as she smirked evilly.
(they are special thiefs XDXD)
DNA
"Umm. Hello there." Said a country Doctor Behind the two theifs as he threw a Vile of Foul smelling Odor on the floor by them. They would notice he had a mask of sorts on. "I'm Doctor Leonard McCoy. You are two Theifs. You are basiclly threatening my Clients...and...I've seen you before...I think." Said McCoy as he fired a shoot in the air to warn the two state alchemist. "Kari. Are these the Theifs the Millitary called out for?" He called to his Cat-eared Walking Meat-bag of pain.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and explained to Ash quickly

"My personal drunk doc'.Says I'm a walking health hazard to myself and everybody around."

Before climbing up a fire escape to get up on the roof only to see 'Ashes' and 'Roxanne' up there and said blinking while poking them and taking a pastry

"It's Cinderella and the fortune teller."
_Mat
Yanko was walking down a street, while chewing on something that a usual bypasser wouldn't recognize and neither want to recognize. Suddenly he heard a gunshot from a roof above him, together with some voices and shadows. He sank into darker mood. The gunshot reminded him of the war. Ishbalian war. Bad memories. Blood. Screams. Death. He thought that whoever is shot at, needs help. He started to climb up to the roof. He knew it could be dangerous, but it was a good while ago, he did anything good or helped anyone. No one ever wanted help from middle-aged, stinking man in a dirty old military coat. But he wanted to help people. He thought of it as of atoning his sins. Even if it were alchemist that stood for the biggest part of a massacre, Yanko still felt guilty. He kept climbing for another minute, went up on the roof and met a terryfing sight. The state alchemist. He stood like frozen.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"It's A-S-H-E-S" Anthony hissed as his eye twitched and snatched the pastry away from Kari and grabbed the bag "Thiefs? We arent thiefs...we bought this with our own money" Roxanne said innocently as she shrugghed "So....who are this thiefs you are looking for?" She asked curiously. Suddenly Anthony turn around when heard someone else coming "Heads up" He warned Roxanne "What's this?? Did you send those invitations?? I said no more than 50 people!!" She mumbled sarcastically "What are you guys doing around here??" Anthony asked everybody "This is our turf" He mumbled, Roxanne buried her elbow in his stomach "I mean....nevermind" He said lightly gasping for air.
_Mat
Yanko looked att the young thiefs, who acted so recklessly. He looked at the doctor and recognized his face without being able to place it anywhere. "I've seen him before", he mumbled. He hoped that the alchemists wouldn't notice or care about his coat. But he didn't want to leave. Not until he knew where he has seen the doctor before. But at the same time, he was terrified by the presence of the alchemists. The fear won over curiosity and he started to run in panic towards the edge of the roof. "I'll never try to help anyone again. I just put myself in trouble. " he thought.
Kari_Neko
"O-Oi!Be careful!"

Kari yelled flickering out of sight and back again as she grabbed him by the back collar of his coat,noticing it was Military but not carrying at all,and pulled him back a couple feet before he nearly jumped off and said looking winded,he was what twice thrice her weight and height?

"Jesus Christ!Be careful of the edge before you make yourself a pancake!"
DNA
"Oh god dammit not another one." McCoy exclaimed. He grabbed the man as well. "Help me Idiots, I'm a Doctor not an Escalator!"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne and Anthony just stood there sweatdropping, he then walked toward them and calmly grabbed Yanko by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up "There you go" He mumbled "So...now...about this thief...mind to tell us more?" Roxanne insisted curiously.
_Mat
Yanko looked at the girl with disbelief. How could she pull him up like that? She was so small... He didn't understand anything at all. The thiefes and alchemist working together to save him? From his expierience with alchemists, they rarely helped people, and didn't like criminals. Has the world changed this much since the Ishbalian war? And one question kept bugging him. Where did he see the doctor before?

"Um... thank you for your help", he said with a little bit trembling voice, while picking up some moss from the roof and swallowing it. He gave them all an unsecure smile.
DNA
"Ok now. Who the hell are you anyway?" Ask McCoy to Yanko
_Mat
"I am no one. Literrally.I sleep on the streets. A long time ago, people used to call men Yanko, but nowadays... People don't call me by my name. I am usually referred to as 'the dirty ting'or a 'stinking pile of ....'. Um... who are you? You are not an alchemist as your friends..."
Kari_Neko
"He's my personal doctor,he thinks I'm a health hazard to myself and everyone around me...Which sometimes is pretty accurate."

Kari said raising her hand simply and added looking up at him in the eye with a small frown on her face clearly able to at the very least 'sense' what people were thinking.

"And I'm a lot stronger than I look,Yanko-san."
_Mat
"I... noticed that... So does all dogs of the military have personal doctors nowadays or is this just you? Where are you from, doctor-san?"
Kari_Neko
"I.AM.NOT.A DOG!"

Kari roared angry chibi and simply grabbed him by the wrist and flipped him over on the ground with her foot on his back and she hissed clearly just as touchy about it as the Full metal boy is with his height

"I'm the CAT of the military.C-A-T!"

Note the statement of 'hazard to other people'.

((XDDD Kari's violent~))
_Mat
Without even thinking, Yanko hit the foot away from his back, rolled sideways and grabbed his staff. A basic training exercise in the military. At least 20 years ago. Then he seemed to remember his situation, put the staff back on his back and said:

"Please, do not do it again. What's the difference between a dog of a military and a cat? It is still the military you belong to. WHy are you a do... um...cat of a miltary? Don't you prefer to be free?"
Kari_Neko
"I am free,more free than I've been in 10 years.In the military,I ain't no house cat."

Kari said bluntly with a shrug and added while taking off her paperboy cap off showing her untidy/un-tamable mane of hair and her very...feline ears which were covered in scars and nips and more than likely,so was the rest of her body.

"And this,would be why I'm a CAT not a DOG."
_Mat
"You still need to follow orders! If the higherups would say: Kill this child, you would do it! So why being a State alchemist?! But... where did you got the scars?" Yanko looked at her with disbelief again. This girl was full of surprises. This scars looked really bad. And he thought of another thing. How was anyone able to hurt a state alchemist that much? Then he felt the delicious smell and looked at the thieves.
Kari_Neko
"I wouldn't kill the kid.They know my terms."

Kari said blinking while handing him the pastry she had stolen from the thieves while sitting down since everybody seemed to be busy talking amongst themselves and Ash was spacing out and she added while eating a chocolate bar,it was times like these that people wondered if she was psychic

"And if your wondering,most of those are from my foster father's training.Two are from sniper fire.And three or four are from a sword nicking me.Least on my ears."
_Mat
Yanko ate the pastry very fast. He hasn't eaten anything that good for several years. Then he said:

"Well then, what are your terms? And how can you be sure that military won't break you "deal" when it fits them? What kind of training did you go through? And what is wrong with her?" He pointed at Ash.
Kari_Neko
"Geez...You really like questions.So I'll answer in order,I don't kill kids period.If they want me to kill somebody they gotta be of age or older.I also do not kill couples WITH kids.And because I've been with them for about 3 or 4 years by now and they have yet too since they know I'm important.And well....For me it was hell,probably since I was 10.But I still love it,waking up everyday wondering what insane thing he would teach me next and wondering how much stronger I'd get...."

Kari said trailing off at the end with a small smile while handing him food,albeit candy,and added sweat dropping looking at Ash

"And I don't know,she's spaced out I guess."
DNA
"You nearly killed that guy in the treanchcoat before he could Identify himself in the warehouse..." McCoy muttered
Kari_Neko
"What was that Doc?Coulda sworn it was ME who saved YOUR life."

Kari asked icily with her eye twitching,they definitely had an interesting relationship.
DNA
"I'm sorry. Was that before or after they broke your femur?" McCoy asked
Kari_Neko
"He didn't break my femur!He broke Virgil's femur!I was the one who was actually on par with him!"

Kari defended quickly
_Mat
It was one of the best days of his life. At least since he became a soldier. He has almost never eaten that much so delicious food in one day. And he met a couple of interesting people. But he had to disagree.

"To the military nothing is important, else than spilled blood. You'll see, some day, they will stab you in the back."
Kari_Neko
"I have blackmail,and I know people.Sides,if they do kick me out then I'll just be a sweeper.Only reason why I joined was to get the money benefits...Everything else I could do as a sweeper."

Kari said with a shrug and then asked with a bright cheery smile while handing him a bottle of milk before blinking and sweat dropping noticing that was the exact words her 'father' had told her.

"Drink it,it's good for you.It'll make you strong,and it tastes great too."
DNA
"Agree. I was just a good 'ol country Doctor before the a**holes moved me somewhere that I was nearly killed in." McCoy said
_Mat
Milk! He always loved milk!

"Thank you!"

He laughed drily.

"Blackmailing the military? You must be kidding. And they are never kicking out alchemists. They may kill you, but never kick you out."

Yanko turned around looking at the city.

"22 years ago I lived happily in a village in west and never heard of military, until they came to our house. My foster dad tried to explain to them, that he needed me, otherwise, he wouldn't make it, the cows would die and crops would not be picked. He got beaten up, and I was dragged out to a training camp. A couple of years after that, I heard that he died of hunger, because the soldiers broke his arms too. "
Kari_Neko
"....That sucks.And yes,I blackmail them.And as IF they could kill me even if they tried too...They know my history.Sides,if they did anything to me all their information systems would be toast."

Kari said sweat dropping at the thought and simply shrugged while drinking her own bottle of milk,offering one to Mccoy,and added after a couple minutes while deep in thought

"Lessee...Have no clue who my real father is,my mother died while giving birth to me...I lived in 15 different homes and God knows how many other orphanages till I was 10 and I actually got a pair of good foster parents,who got killed by Zanguine.Who took me in since he had no clue I was there and trained me to get strong and be able to use a gun...Ironically in order for me to kill him.But he got killed by some other assassin and the rest...I'd rather not talk about."
DNA
"And I'm a Doctor...I don't know If I mentioned that yet." McCoy said, not wanting to be left out of the conversation
_Mat
Yanko shoke his head with disbelief and tried to turn around. Then he got one of his attack of the terrible pain in the back. He said with trembling voice, while half sitting on the roof:
"Doctor, what is wrong with my back?"
DNA
"Well let's see." Said McCoy as he put on some gloves. he lifed up Yanko's shirt and felt around his back. "Have you gotten in any fights recentlly?" he asked
_Mat
"Well, not in the last 10 years... I have had it since I... well... resigned from the military...
DNA
"What was the last thing you ate?" He asked
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.