Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pokemon Heartgold And Soulsilver
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Broken Chouchou
I got a DSi, actually, so I have perfect access to the internet through my secure wireless connection. All you need to do is enter the WEP key and you're good to go.

The problem was that I didn't know crap about the friend code system, but thanks for clearing that up smile.gif Awesome that you can find out your code in the game biggrin.gif (very convenient for lazy people like me who can't bother to go through manuals to find information).

This online thing is great, because I don't know a single person who is playing these games. Or, okay, not quite true, I do know one, single, person, but in order to connect to that person I'm gonna need Wi-fi.

... Should I feel childish for being almost 18 and playing this game? I mean, the fact that nobody else I know here does it makes you feel kinda lame XD ....But whatever, this game is too awesome to let yourself be bothered by what others think... In fact, maybe I'm the mature one, because I can embrace my childishness XD
Miss MP
If the new games' Poke'mon distribution / selection follow or are similiar to those of the originals, I'll probably only get Soulsilver - The GSC Gen was my favorite out of all of them and I preferred Silver out of G&S; Crystal gave the option to have a female character, which I love. I'm excited - this will be my first new game since Ruby and Sapphire (never heard good things about Diamond and Pearl, and FireRed / LeafGreen sounded meh, but that doesn't count them out yet I suppose).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.