Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ./ilovebees
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Omamori
ooc| ...-_________________-;

*sighs* Here we go again with the speedy posting; looks like another RP I'll have to quit *rolls eyes*
Kari_Neko
((NOOOOOOOOOOO~ T.T it's been SLOW posting forever.All that's happened is that Mai's come in,introduced her chars,and kinda pissed Kari off.))
Omamori
ooc| Yeah, but it's still pain-in-the-neck backposting that people need to read, especially when they can't keep up with it!

-__________-; *sighs* I should probably just quit, considering I can't post until 5pm California-time on the weekdays.
DNA
(Noooooooo!! Don't Leave!!! Please!!!!)

Virgil walked slowly to the train station when he noticed 2 other people he hadn't seen before talking to His men. In 0.1 seconds he pulled out his ADR rifle and fired a shoot that Put a Hole in the tip if the man's finger nail, without harming him. "Who the Hell are you Ba$tards?" he called, still in position to shoot a big hole in there heads.
Omamori
ooc| ...

-_______-; *sighs* Fine.

BiC| Ash didn't seem at all affected by the newcomers, or by Virgil's not-so-surprising appearance. She sat on a bench, watching them all with weary eyes, twitching slightly when the man that had summoned them all pulled out his gun and fired it for no reason.

"...Virgil...the gun wasn't necessary," she muttered with a roll of eyes.
Kari_Neko
"....You nicked my ears....Teme."

Kari growled annoyed while holding her now bleeding ear and said with an anime vein "They got put onto this mission too!They were just late dammit!"
DNA
"And also lucky I didn't kill them." Virgil said as he sighed. He lowered his gun and walked over to the group. "The Train..Why isn't here yet?" He asked as he fished through his pocket for something
Kari_Neko
"It got delayed since they ran out of fuel or something."

Kari said with her eye twitching,why was she getting the feeling she wasn't going to get along with him at all?
Omamori
Ash just rolled her eyes again and leaned her head to the side, seemingly bored as she sat with her legs and arms crossed, her brow twitching slightly with irritation as they waited for the train. However, what bothered her was her feeling of needing to keep an eye on Virgil; his aura seemed a bit unsettling to her. She blinked, frowning, and stared to the side, watching the train tracks.
DNA
Virgil sighed. Quicklly, his mind drifed to the man in the Blue suit. He looked like Some kind of Government Agent but...he seemed almost other worldly. The G-man. That's what I'll call him for a Bit. he thought. That was a Decent name. Then he though of what he told he Before he left.

/The R-right man inthe wrong....place can make all of the...Dif-er-ence...In the wor-ld./

How odd..
MaiShadowAlchemist
T-T gomen!!!! Sorry Rosi-chan I'll post slower or something like that DX

Roxanne was struggling to keep Anthony away from Virgil. "What's his f*!@ing problem?" He mumbled as he finally "calmed down" she just gave him a warning glare. Anthony took a deap breath and sat down playing with 2 black dices, she sat down as she took out the deck of the regular cards and started shuffling them.
Kari_Neko
"He's more paranoid than I am,that's his problem."

Kari grumbled just as annoyed while reading her comic book for a minute and shut it calmly,finishing it,and putting it back in her bag and saw that Roxanne had cards and she asked sitting down in front of her

"You have tarot cards right?Mind looking at what fate as in stored for me while we wait?We got nothing else to do."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony looked at Roxanne, she shrughed calmly "Sure why not? I'll give you a 3-card spread, you can call it a summary of the true reading" She said as she took out her tarot cards, she then put 3 cards facing the floor. "Past, present and future" She said, she then turn the 1 card face up "Past - Nine of Swords, this card represents deception, suffering and depression, cruelty, disappointment, violence, loss and scandal. A hard past haunts you" She said but somehow didnt look really surprised, she then turned the other card face up "Present -The Moon, this card represents tension, doubt, fantasy, confusion, deception, imagination. Just like the moon everything has 2 faces" She said, she then turn the last card face up "Ahhh...The Wheel Of Fortune...this is one of the most confusing cards....anything can happen, the meaning of this card depends on the cards that surround it but the main point of this card will always be the same.....change expects you" She said as she looked at Kari.
Kari_Neko
"Hmmm....Good to know,change is to come.Interesting."

Kari said blinking slowly looking lost in thought while scratching her left ear.So change?That was pretty vague.And deception,doubt,imagination,and tension?Sounded pretty realistic right now considering something seemed really...Odd about these two 'state alchemists' and then Vergil was well,just generally untrustworthy in her book.This was going to be an interesting mission.That's for sure.
Omamori
Ash sat quietly, watching them all with little interest as she stretched, then mumbled, rather loudly, under her breath, "Where the hell is the bloody train?!" She snorted, yawned, and narrowed her eyes as she swept her bangs from her eyes.
Kari_Neko
"It's coming right now actually,I can hear it."

Kari said standing up and dusting herself off,picking up the cards and handing them to Roxanne,and grabbing her simple black backpack deep in thought about her supposed future and present.The past was well,the past.It'd already happened so she wasn't too shocked that's the card she had gotten.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne put the cards back in her pocket and she grabbed her bag and her staff. Anthony got up with his violin case, the only thing he was carrying, he walked next to Roxanne "A confusing card? What was that all about?" He whispered, she just waved him off, a small chuckle escaped from his lips "A 3-card spread, that's what I promised" She mumbled as she shrughed.
Kari_Neko
Kari got up and got on the Train,with everybody following her and said seeing a couple booths empty,just enough for all of them,while motioning to get over there quickly as she got to a seat

"C'mon,there's some seats over there.I got dibbs on window seat."
DNA
"Well If we're done bending Spoons.." Virgil said, Griping a red needle of DME under his sleeve as he walked into he train. When the Conductor asked for his ticket, He casually flashed it, and Proceeded to take the seat Kari was supposed to have.
Kari_Neko
"Aw don't be such a cranky puss,your worse than Hades and me combined without coffee at the crack of dawn."

Kari said to Virgil amused while grabbing her laptop,her hat,and her glasses out of her bag and started 'working' on her laptop looking at the very least occupied.One could only wonder where Hades went,that is if they didn't know what exactly he was.
DNA
Virgil Didn't pay Much attention. "So, where's your Useless Companion? " Virgil asked as a Distraction so he could inject himself
Kari_Neko
"He's not useless."

Kari said automatically with her eye twitching and added simply still typing on her laptop not paying attention,or was she and just didn't care?,to what he was doing to himself

"And he's here,and if he was useless I wouldn't even have him around."
DNA
"Your either Elementary school Emo, or you're automaticlly cliche" Said Virgil as he Injected himself with the Dme and sighed with relief.
Kari_Neko
"The first one is more likely.I didn't go to school."

Kari said half sarcastically looking annoyed and added rolling her eyes

"And if your really wondering about my so called 'useless companion' then try asking politely.Then he might actually want to show himself without me having to get the short end of the stick and get yelled at later."
DNA
"Fine then. Please Tell me about the one you lug around all day." Virgil said as the train Started moveing
Kari_Neko
"Okay then,he's right here."

Kari said simply while taking her black and gold gun out of it's holster and holding it up and resisted on twirling it around her finger.
DNA
"Your Friend is a gun? Whats next. Are you gonna Tell me I'm really a Cheese Stick in a Man Costume?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"....No.And he's not technically my friend.And yes he's really a gun,and when there isn't 200 people around to freak out I'll show you."

Kari said sweat dropping while rolling her eyes,it was the truth after all,and putting Hades back into his holster
DNA
"You Alchemists and your Witchcraft...." Said Virgil as he rubbed his head.
Kari_Neko
"....Okay,for one thing I didn't even make him.And for another,I'm not even sure if he was even made out of alchemy at this point.All I know is that I'm the only one who can use him without becoming Kentucky fried chicken."

Kari said bluntly with an anime anger mark on her head and added flatly

"He's got black and gold hair,that's generally not natural.He's got gold eyes,again not usually natural.And has THIS *points to the 'XIII' mark on her gun* on his forehead.Do you want any other proof other than me having to get him to transform?"
DNA
"If he's not your friend and he Yells at you and what not, why not get a new Gun then?" Virgil asked as he rubbed his scars.
Kari_Neko
"Because,this one can't break.And I can use it to my full potential unlike normal guns,plus yes we're not friends.We're pretty much brother and sister by this point since we grew up together."

Kari said with a shrug while sweat dropping and rubbing her temples
DNA
Virgil then promtolly shoot the Hades gun in a shoot that took 0.3 seconds and spun it out of Kari's Hand to the floor.

"Yep. Your right. It is Unbreakable."
Kari_Neko
"....Your really rude."

Kari said simply while still having Hades in her hand,she wasn't a pushover after all,and simply twirled it with her fingers and said simply twisting it to where the bullets ricocheted off

"Not a scratch either."
DNA
"I wonder how long that will last..." Virgil muttered as he Holstered his Rifle.
Kari_Neko
"It's been more than 10 years."

Kari said simply while putting him back in his holster,ignoring the looks she was getting from the conductor and the passengers,and started to go back to her typing as she started explaining for the sake of keeping the conversation going

"He's made out of Orichalum."
DNA
"Whats that, A Rock Group?" Virgil asked
Kari_Neko
"It's a type of metal,stronger than steel.Practically impossible to get and really rare according to the [All hail lord Xenu] who made him.Which is why nobody else can use him if they don't wanna be Kentucky fried chicken from the electrical power he's got."

Kari said rolling her eyes
DNA
Virgil at this point was hardly listening. he just nodded and said "Uh-huh" as he thought about the G-man
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye twitched and asked rather sarcastically while she started poking him,rather childishly,on the forehead with a scowl

"What about you Mr talkative?Anything I should know about since we're gonna work together?"
DNA
"Oh thats real cute. Hey, Do you could you holds some bullets for me? I mean, in your Face." He said as he sighed.

"You want to know, about the Thousands of Battles that I have fought for this Corrupt nation? You want to know How I got my scars?" He asked
Kari_Neko
"Why not?I've been in the same position at least 100 times,and I've got scars myself."

Kari said with a shrug,ignoring the bullet comment,but stopped poking him and shut her laptop and took her glasses off and started cleaning them
DNA
"Hmm. Fine I'll tell you. Have you ever Heard of the...Miltian Conflict?" asked Virgil
Kari_Neko
"Militan conflict?"

Kari asked blinking and then added knowing he'd say something insulting "I only joined recently so I don't wanna hear about how supposedly stupid I am.And your probably a decade older than I am,no offense."
DNA
"Ha. Well I would have been surprised if you had known what it was. It's Classified. Let me tell you about it for boredom's sake..." He said as he closed his eyes.

"There once was a Group of Alchemist called the Librarians, whom wished to control and create all life, not long ago." Virgil said
Kari_Neko
"That's a rather stupid idea."

Kari said simply but didn't add further letting him tell his story
DNA
"Not for people with a God Complex. Anyway, after months of Conducting Expriments in secret, they had a Sucess. A girl, named Febronia..." He said slowlly
Kari_Neko
"Febronia?"

Kari asked blinking,what a weird name.
DNA
"Well Appearentlly she was origonally supposed to be given the name KOS-MOS so she counted her blessings.

Anyway, soon after that, they began makeing souless copys of her to serve as an Army and Security force, as they made more Beings, they called Realians."
Kari_Neko
"....Now I'm convinced that they were morons."

Kari said rubbing her temples at just the thought
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.