Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ./ilovebees
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DNA
"That will not be a possibilty." Wesker said as in a final Combo, he grabbed Her leg, Punched the Femur and broke it, Hit the nose and Broke it, and Twisted her arm in an Ugly angle. then he finished it to a quick kick to the chest. "Time's up. I'll be seeing you around." He said as he stood by the pannel he was just by, took a cylinder from it, and ran out the gate with lightning fast speeds. then he was gone
Kari_Neko
"....Bastard.He reminds me of Dad."

Kari said after a minute with her eye twitching in pain as she felt the little static she had left start healing her up again and she yelled angry/in pain

"MCCOY!DO YOUR DAMN JOB!"

((XDDD he does remind me of Zanguine when it comes to beating her up))
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne coughed some blood but just got up and ran toward the almost unconcious Anthony, blood was falling down his forehead, she put her hand in his forehead, purple sparks ran from her hand toward his head healing him "He is weak...I think he needs more" She whispered so the others wouldnt hear, he nooded slowly as he got up.
DNA
"Hey, I'm a doctor not a Tank! I can't mess with that guy!" He yelled as he ran over.

Then, a transperent orange ball floated from a corridor with a purple being inside it. "Hello!" It exclaimed
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye twitched in clear pain as Mccoy was fixing her up and she said through gritted teeth to the orange and purple....Thing

"Hello."
DNA
"Hi! I l-l-love Bees!" It said
Kari_Neko
"....Sorry,I'm a cat not a bee."

Kari said with her eye twitching even more as Hades 'poofed' back into his human form and said with a snicker

"Somebody got their butt kicked." "You shut up." "Hai."
DNA
"I need..bees.....I..I./ilovebees." It said as it motioned to the Panel that Wesker was at. "./ilovebees" it said
Kari_Neko
"....Translation?"

Kari asked puzzled while Hades gave her her laptop and she started going into a typing frenzy as Mccoy was fixing her leg.
DNA
"./ilovebees!./ilovebess!" It shouted
Kari_Neko
"....I'm still confused...And in pain...."

Kari said sweat dropping while anime white as she started reviewing Wesker's file
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony whipped the blood off his forehead as he followed Roxanne toward the panel "What do you think?" He asked, she frowned lightly in frustration "This will deffinetly get in our way" She mumbled.
DNA
"./ilovebees!" It yelled at it floated above the pannel.
Kari_Neko
"Clearly it wants us to go in there."

Kari said with a sigh as she got up without even a limp and grabbed her laptop with Hades following her and he said thoughtfully with a puzzled look on his face as he was deep in thought

"I swear though...Wesker looks really familiar."
DNA
"N-o. ./ilovebees! Pass-c-c-./ilovebees!" it yelled
Kari_Neko
"Okay,little floating purple and orange thing.BE MORE SPECIFIC!I got no clue what your talking about so I can't do what you want if you don't tell me!"

Kari yelled at the thing aggravated while Hades was giving a light slap to Virgil to attempt waking him up
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Is that something like a password??" Roxanne asked as she sweatdropped.
DNA
"Yes!./ilovebees!" it yelled

Virgil then woke up. "Ugghh...
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Why didnt you just said "password" from the very first freaking begging?!" She mumbled as her eye twitched, she poked her forehead "I'm sick of this....it's either a freaking password, keys or monsters" She grumbled frustrated chibi, Anthony snickered softly.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said poking Virgil's cheek noticing he was awake while Hades sweat dropped and went over to help with the 'password' issue

"Oi,wake up slow poke.I had to save you."
DNA
On the computer was a large detailed report on the Ziggurats 1-8. Under 7 was a picture of the floating sphere that was infrount of them. Under it said "Engineering, Needs repair on Voice Box 319." Next to it was a file named Ziggurat 8.

"Nearly as many times as I did you..." He said as he groggly woke up. McCoy was tending to his knee. "Stand Still Dammit!"
Kari_Neko
"Yeah yeah,but I'm not the one with broken bones."

Kari said simply before blinking seeing it and said a simple 'ah' before grabbing the purple and orange thing and sat down with her tools next to her and started fixing it
DNA
After a few moments the box begain to talk. "Hi!" it said
Kari_Neko
"You can talk now right?"

Kari asked raising her eyes brows as she paused in fixing it
DNA
"Yep! Hi!" Said Ziggurat 7.

"I am Ziggurat 7!" it said
Kari_Neko
"Hi Ziggy,now.Mind telling us what you were trying to tell us before I fixed you?"

Kari said/asked sweat dropping as Hades was busy wrapping her cut arm in bandages while it healed
DNA
"Ah! Ok. I was trying to say that The scary man with the angst was attempting to access records on my series. Most importantly, Ziggurat 8." Said Ziggy mrk2

"Oh. And also, Large monsters that thirst for blood are here. I wanna leave if possible." Said Ziggy.

"I hate machines." Said Virgil getting up.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Kari-chan!! You are back!!!)
"A scary man trying to steal some records? Large monsters with bloodlust? Sounds familiar" Anthony said as smiled with a big sarcastic grin, Roxanne nooded slowly lost in her thoughts.
DNA
"Well, you've already run into the Hulking monsters I think." Ziggy said

"And why am I Ziggy?"
Kari_Neko
"Yeah we killed those.And your Ziggy since Ziggurat 7 is a mouth full.And Ziggy 8 kinda got destroyed."

Kari said bluntly while sweat dropping
DNA
"No no, that was Ziggurat 6! Ziggurat 8 doesn't look like a floating ball." Ziggy 2 said.

"But I don't want to be Ziggy...I need a new name..." He added.

"How about 'Useless pile of reckage and garbage?'" Asked Virgil, rather annoyed.

"No. To long. How about 'Wreck-Gar?'" He asked
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said bluntly while getting up back up at full power while grabbing her bag and her laptop and such

"If you excuse me,I'm gonna go after the psychopath AGAIN."
DNA
"THERES A PSYCHOPATH LOOSE?!??!?" Exclaimed Wreck-Gar in fear. He then flew towards Kari and hid behind her.
Kari_Neko
"......I think the word 'psychopath' fits Wesker well."

Kari said with her eye twitching at the thing while pointing to where he was on the monitor screen
DNA
"Oh that guy? He was nice. He even fixed up the defense system!" Wreck-Gar said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne sweatdropped "Ok...we are gonna go look around, so....see you guys latter" Anthony mumbled, Roxanne nooded and both of them walked away.
DNA
"No. Your staying here." Said Virgil, pointing a gun at them.
Kari_Neko
Kari froze mid step obediently and said sweat dropping with her eye twitching while turning around

"Is that really something to say while your still hurt?"
DNA
"Yes. As I could take you all down." Said Virgil.
Kari_Neko
"Well you want the job done right?And I'm the one who heals automatically so obviously I'm going to deal with Wesky."

Kari said sweat dropping
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne rolled their eyes and walked away "This is it, we kill the f*!@er right now and right here" Anthony mumbled as he smirked evilly loading his gun and getting his dices ready.
DNA
"I wouldn't do that." Said Virgil as a round fired THROUGH his gun and into his chest cavity.
MaiShadowAlchemist
The exact second Virgil pressed the trigger, Anthony grabbed one of his dices and calmly hurled it into the bullet's path, there was a small explotion "Why exactly?" Roxanne asked coldy.
DNA
"Because. I'll kill you if you leave. and If you fight me...well then bad things are going to happen." He said smirking.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Ok, let's recap shall we?" Roxanne said as she shrughed "First, what the hell is your problem? Second, we are just gonna take a look....recognition or however you dogs call it..." He was saying when Roxanne buried her elbow in his stomach, they still didnt knew Anthony and Roxanne werent state alchemists "We are just gonna take a look" Roxanne said ignoring the coughing Anthony.
DNA
"Hm. Fine then. If you don't return in an hour..well, we'll lock to door behind us." Said Virgil.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"That would be awesome" Anthony mumbled as he nooded, and no, he wasnt being sarcastic. "Let's go" Roxanne said, in less than a second both had vanished in the darkness.
DNA
"Is it over?" Asked McCoy, coming from one of the pillers.
Kari_Neko
"Define over."

Kari said amused while stretching,something Mccoy had gotten her into doing so she wouldn't tear her muscles,while rolling her eyes
DNA
"Are the people trying to kill one another still?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.