Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ./ilovebees
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne ignored Anthony's curses and complaints and just followed the others dragging him with her. Both of them froze when saw the current scene "What the hell?" He mumbled in disbelief.
DNA
"T-that would be the one..." Virgil said. then as everyone stared in fear, the lightbulb floated to the large thing, while humming, hit it with his orange beam, and kept walking. The thing then fell down dead
Kari_Neko
"....Holy sh!t"

Kari said amazed and asked the 'lightbulb' that was Ziggy

"How the hell did you do that!?"
DNA
"Why, The Hilbert effect! Your confentional weapons should work here as well." said Ziggy. Then a man on the floor moaned. "Hhhhelllpp...." he said.
Kari_Neko
"...Ask later,help the guy on the ground now."

Kari said to herself while giving herself a nice slap to snap out of it as she ran over to the man and asked turning him over

"You alright?"
DNA
"Ugghh... My name...Is Dr. Mccoy...What happened...?" He asked as he tried to get up.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"This is a f*!@ing freak show" Anthony whispered as his eye twitched, Roxanne just shook her head slowly.
Kari_Neko
"Uh...Other than the fact you were getting mauled by a thing that supposedly can't die...I don't know."

Kari said sweat dropping while giving him a gently push down so he would lay down and said having strings coming out of her fingers and started doing a temporary stitching so he wouldn't bleed to death

"Stay down stupid."
DNA
"I'm a Doctor not a sloth, My place is not on the floor..." he said. then he looked at the floor and ran over to a dead man. "Oh god...He's dead...Jim..." He said checking the man's pulse. He apparently wasn't hit that badly
Kari_Neko
"Oh no,I just help a guy and I'm still attached to the strings I stitched him with and I get no thanks."

Kari managed to say muffled from the floor as she was being pulled by Mccoy since the strings,now visible from the different lighting,were indeed still attached to him
DNA
At this point Virgil had gone on ahead, and was seemingly gone, whilst Ziggy stayed by them.

"N-no I suppose I didn't thank you...Dr. Lenoard Mccoy MD, Senior Medical officer here. And you are?" he asked.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Roxanne and Anthony saw this, they looked at eachother, nooded and followed Virgil. "That guy gives me the creeps, there is something odd about him....really odd" She said.
Kari_Neko
"State Alchemist Neko,we're here to see what the disturbance was and we found THAT *points to the thing* and now we gotta go see if there's anything else."

Kari said bluntly while getting up and detaching her strings from him,his stitches still staying put,and said to him with a sigh while getting in 'professional Kari mode' and taking Hades out of his holster ready to use when needed

"C'mon,follow me.Stay behind me and you'll live."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"The ones that stay behind always die.....I'm not gonna die...hell no!" Anthony mumbled, he then hung the doctor over his shoulder like a sack of potatos and started running after the others, Roxanne just sweatdropped and followed.
DNA
"I'm a Doctor not a Geisha. I received Military training as well." he said as he pulled out a large Magnum from his belt.

A few doors away Virgil was laughing Uncontrolablly as he shoot down thousands of these 'Gnosis' creatures. "Come and Get it you Ba$tards!!!!" he yelled with an almost insane look on his face.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony looked at the doctor and then calmly shrughed "Ok" He said, he then put the doctor down and took out his gun, when they arrived were Virgil was, Anthony just took out his dices, put his gun away and smirked evilly "Screw this. Let's smite some bitches" He said. Roxanne nooded as she grabbed her cards, holding 3, each one between 2 fingers.
DNA
Before long McCoy took out his Gun and fired supporting fire.

"This really gains us nothing." said Ziggy
Kari_Neko
"It keeps us from getting killed doesn't it?"

Kari replied simply while looking down at her feet for a minute,eyes closed and grinning just as insane as Virgil was,and suddenly hopped up in the air causing two of the 'Gnosis' things to slam into each other which only got them a bullet straight through their heads,clearly putting two on one wasn't gonna work on her.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Hey Roxie, bet I can hit 4 with just one dice" Anthony said as he nooded, she smirked and took out another card "5 with just 1 card" She said, both of them launched their attacks. Her card flied to a group of gnosis blowing all of them to pieces, his dice landed in the middle of another group, exploting, blowing all the gnosis into nothing more than ashes.
Kari_Neko
"Bet I can hit twelve with one bullet."

Kari said with a devilish grin as she re-loaded Hades
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Deal" Both of them said as they smirked "16 with just one card" She said as she took another card, this time it was the Ace Of Diamonds "One of your lucky ladies?" Anthony asked sarcastically, she just nooded and launched the card, this time it was different, the card was clearly different to the others, 16 gnosis were caught in the explotion.
Kari_Neko
Kari grinned and said "Nice." and then put more static into Hades and took aim,well it looked like she wasn't taking ANY aim,and shot at a r@ndom piece of the ceiling pipes making the bullet ricochet all over the place and take down 13 Gnosis,all in different places,before settling itself in the last one of it's skull and she said grinning

"There,13."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Nice" Anthony said "But now is my turn, step aside ladies" He mumbled as he took out another dice "Give me a 17" He whispered teasingly to the dice and throwed it in the middle of a giant group of gnosis, the explotion was huge, no need to say how much of the creatures were caught in it. "I dont call them "Demon Dices" for nothing" He said proudly.
Kari_Neko
"Geez....I'm gonna start calling you Ash at this rate."

Kari said with a laugh as she noticed more than half of them were dead and went back to shooting them,there was no need to say how skilled the little childish cat girl was with a gun,hyper or not.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Not Ash" He said as he chuckled softly "People call me Ashes" He said as he bowed dramatically. Roxanne nooded "He has gotten quite famous due his...tendencies...so we started calling him like that" She said as she poked his arm.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah?I'm not people.I'm Kari.And your ASH."

Kari said blunt chibi while giving him a simple poke in the forehead
MaiShadowAlchemist
"It's A-S-H-E-S" He mumbled as he pouted "Not Ash or Cinderella" He mumbled as he gave Roxanne a nasty death glare, she chuckled innocently.
Kari_Neko
"....Do I wanna know on the Cinderella?"

Kari asked raising her eye brows having to bite her lip to keep from laughing
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne nooded as she chuckled evilly "No you dont!" He roared angry chibi "Ahhh dont mind him. Little Cindy tends to be quite sensitive about the subject" She said as she shrughed, he just gave her a nasty death glare.
DNA
"Hey Heres one! How about 3 bumbleing Idiots with one bullet?" Virgil asked, having killed the rest of the Gnosis whilst they bickered.

"Dammit, That would give me too much to worry about!" exclamed McCoy
Kari_Neko
"....Virgil...You don't gotta be so pissy and uptight all the time you know.We killed more than half."

Kari said sweat dropping while starting to look at the dead Gnosis with a closer look
DNA
"No you didn't." Virgil said pointing to the other half of the room, with a sea of bodys there. "My Calculations state that Colonel Louis Virgil Killed: 41,527 Whilst Lt. Colonel Kari Nekozawa killed: 37" said Ziggy. Elseware, McCoy was inspecting the Bodys. "Lt. Come over here." called McCoy to Kari
Kari_Neko
"...You shut up,your supposed to be on my side."

Kari said to Ziggy pouting but went over to Mccoy and asked raising her eye brows

"What's up Doc?"
DNA
McCoy Cut part of the thing's flesh off. there was a pure white Human Hand. "This was a Man once..." He said
Kari_Neko
"Once being the key word.And Mr anger management 101 over there said he's fought these things before,whatever they kill turns into one of them or something."

Kari said nodding while pointing to Virgil when mentioned
DNA
"Then what has happened is medically impossible. I can cure a Rainy Day, but not even I can bring the nervous System Back." McCoy said.
Kari_Neko
"They got nanomachines or some sort of special chemical stuff in them,they were made out of alchemy or something."

Kari said sweat dropping while poking the hand curious chibi which only earned her a sharp painful shock from her gun making her yelp
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Anthony and Roxanne looked at the creature "Now that's nasty" He mumbled as he cringed lightly, she nooded as she looked around curiously.
DNA
"I never said that. I said they were made by Alchemists. Thats all." Virgil said. "Bah! Alchemists. Goddammed Wizards." Said McCoy as he took out a flask of whiskey and drunk from it. "And how the hell did your own gun hurt you?" McCoy asked
Kari_Neko
"Hm....How to put this without making myself sound like a walking human hazard....I'm pretty much a giant rechargeable battery.And Hades here can take up that electricity and store it.And shock me or actually use it in the bullets like he's supposed to."

Kari said sighing as she got up with her hands in her pockets and somehow,god only knows how,managed to trip over air and she screamed as she fell on one of the Gnosis,which somehow fell on her,while kicking and screaming

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFFFFFF!"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Everybody sweatdropped as they looked at her, Anthony managed to get the creature away from Kari "State Alchemists are weird" He whispered to Roxanne "Tell me about it" She mumbled as she nooded
DNA
"Dammit Woman, I'm a Doctor not an escalator! Stand still!" McCoy said, dropping his Flask and grabing Kari. "You are a Walking Health Hazard. If we get out of here I'll have to make sure you don't kill anyone, Yourself Inculded." He yelled trying to pull her up. "Don't just stand there like Flamingos, Help me!" He called to everyone else
Kari_Neko
"It's gross it's gross it's gross!HADES!"

Kari screamed,rather pathetically,as she was dog piled by the dead monsters and the familiar gold 'poof' happened which made Hades come back into his human form,with him laughing,and pull them off
DNA
This Startled McCoy as he shoot Hades in the leg in surprise. "Jesus!" he yelled
MaiShadowAlchemist
Kari-chan got busted, so she is grounded and she'll be back in 2 days, I gotta go as well, my older sister needs compy.
DNA
(Yikes.)
Kari_Neko
(*sneaking on while mom's out* >> << I'M A NINJA~XD)

Hades didn't even seem bothered at all,in fact where he was shot at had turned completely black and metallic,as the bullet rebounded off of him and fell on the ground at Mccoy's feet and he said bluntly

"You might not wanna do that,you'll end up with the bullets in you."
DNA
"Wu-What are you?" McCoy exclaimed as he Reloaded his now empty revolver.

(Yay!)
Kari_Neko
"A gun."

Hades said simply and added as he put Kari,who was shaking like a leaf,down on her feet away from the bodies "Actually,I'm specifically HER gun."

((XDDD And this is why Hades hates having to transform in front of people))
MaiShadowAlchemist
"See?? I told you so" Roxanne said as she nooded "Ok...that's weird...I cant stop wondering in what the hell did we got ourselfs into" He mumbled as he sweatdropped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.