Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ./ilovebees
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DNA
"Why do you say that?" Virgil asked
Kari_Neko
"Because,when it's soulless it doesn't think for itself.So if somebody manages to redirect it back at them then their screwed.In fact,it's a horrible idea to start with one with a soul that can choose her own mind.Take Hades for example,if he didn't have a soul then he'd just be a walking zombie that would zap everything in sight."

Kari said simply while turning anime white at just the mental image while noticing people were leaving the train pretty fast,not a lot of people wanted to go north,and simply took Hades out of his holster and flipped it in the air,it glowing a light golden color,and when it hit the seat Hades was sitting there looking grumpy.
DNA
"Well they did have a soul...I think..Well atleast a core intelligence. I never knew how they worked.

Anyway, soon they started attacking Small settlements near Central City. Before they did anything drastic, They sent me and a small army to attack. We thought they would be easy to take. we were wrong." said Virgil
Kari_Neko
"Ahhhhhhh,we've been there.Crazy nuns with machine guns are never a good combination."

Kari said sweat dropping at the memory while unconsciously rubbing her left shoulder
DNA
"No. Not quite. We could handle that. Not this. As soon as they would die...They would turn into...These things..Monstrositys that wouldn't die, no matter how many bullets were in they're skull... It was Hell on Earth...they wouldn't die... And Before I knew it, My Platoon were all dead. And After they died...They became thouse things.. And soon I was the only one left...However, Before I could escape, they knocked me out, Most likelly meaning to kill me, and left." He said
Kari_Neko
"....That's creepy."

Kari said after a minute,not quite sure what to say,and said thoughtfully

"Reminds me of how vampires work,if they exist that is,if they drink blood from somebody then they turn into vampires.And they don't really die."
DNA
"When I woke up, I was covered in Head to tow in Bandages, with a Young woman tending to my wounds. This Girl's name was...Febronia." He said
Kari_Neko
"Ah."

Kari said nodding while Hades mumbled something under his breath and she scolded flicking him in the nose earning a death glare

"Don't mumble."
DNA
"Anyway, Soon afterwards, she Told me who she was, and I was perplexed. I told her that I was her enemy, But she didn't seem to care, and nursed me Back to full health within a week.

However at that time, A war was occuring in your backyard. The whole Army came out to stop there conquest. they had some how managed to get inside the Incampment and started Massacareing the Non-souless Realians. As soon as I could walk, I told Feb to hide, that they would kill her to. I felt I owed her something. And she did as she was told." Virgil said
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and nodded slowly and Hades said suddenly earning a punch to the jaw hard enough to make him groan and have to snap it back in place

"So she was your Saya?" "SHUT UP!" "OW!"
DNA
"Saya?" Virgil asked.
Kari_Neko
"Don't ask."

Kari said,well more growled,looking more agitated before he had given himself his 'medication' under his shirt and was pulling Hades up to sit up properly while he was rubbing his now very sore jaw.
DNA
"Whatever.

Anyway, After I told the Man in charge was my situation was, I was back in the Battle Field, and these things could be harmed with bullets. I wasn't told why or how. But I was told the location of the Leader of the Librarians was hideing."
Kari_Neko
"Right."

Kari said nodding calming down,and didn't even notice the fact that Hades was bandaging her now bleeding hand and mumbling something that ironically sounded like "If your going to hit me hit me with a baseball bat or something so you won't break your hand."
Omamori
ooc| ....-____________-;

And that's my cue to quit. Toodles!

*leaves*
DNA
(No don't Leave!

I can explain everything in two lines.)

"That thing...Is very annoying." Virgil said as he pulled out his gun. "I want to kill it."
Kari_Neko
"Want to kill what?"

The two asked in unison while sweat dropping,Hades technically couldn't die and he was pretty much Kari's shield so either way,they wouldn't die from bullets
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly there was a small snicker and then Anthony burst into laughter. Roxanne "lightly" buried her elbow in his stomach, he groaned softly "Shut up" She hissed as she bit her lip, he just rolled his eyes. "Excuse us for a second" She said to Virgil and Kari and dragged him out of there and toward a small bathroom were both of them entered "What was that all about?" She asked "Did you heard that? That sounded like a crappy horror story" He said snickering softly, she sweatdroped "I wont say no cause I would be lying" She mumbled "But cant you JUST FOCUS?!" She hissed angry chibi "Ahh come on Roxy I saw you eyeing the gold watch of the old man next to us....now that's focus" He mumbled sarcastically, she blushed angrily "I wasn't "eyeing" I was just...looking" She mumbled, suddenly he reached toward her pocket and took a gold watch out of it "Yep, I see that" He said as he nooded, she snatched the watch away from him and put it back in her pocket "Ok, ok I took it!! But I did it cause it's was neccesary!!" She hissed and then stormed out of the bathroom, she then turn around and gave him a cold death glare "I can control myself!" She grumbled and walked back to their seats "I can see that" He said teasingly as he followed her, both of them sat down.
DNA
Little did they know Virgil was right behind them. "Crappy Horror Story..?" Virgil asked, just about ready to do a Veritity of unplesant things to them, all involveing Violence
Kari_Neko
The cat girl and the gun boy both went anime white and Kari said,clearly the braver one of the two,while gently dragging Virgil back to his seat by the back of the collar

"....Not on the train.You can attempt killing us all at Brigg's where they can't kick us off."
DNA
Virgil was still glaring at them. "A note of advice. It is not a good idea to have the most well trained commando in the goddamn country, angry at you when you're going into action." Virgil said as he was finally dragged back into his seat.
Kari_Neko
"Yes yes we know Mr cranky puss.Now what exactly do we have to do when we get there?"

Kari said rolling her eyes while Hades was giving her a 'why-the-hell-are-you-pissing-him-off-more-for!?' look while sweat dropping
DNA
Virgil sighed. "Look for people? Find out the situation? Kill them? Hell if I know." Virgil said as he put a knife he had out back into it's place.
Kari_Neko
"You should know,your the one in charge."

Kari said bluntly while rubbing her temples and added sighing

"If that's the job then I can do it no problem."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Yeah, he should know, he is the one in charge" Anthony said his voice loaded with cold sarcasm, Roxanne gave him a warning death glare, he just shrughed innocently in response and went back to his dices, she just turn around and looked at the other passangers lost in her thoughts while unconsciously playing with the bunny charm inside her pocket.
DNA
"Command dosen't even know whats going on. I would guess our immediate mission would to find out what happened. Then the coruse of action should be obvious from there." Virgil said and he stared at Raven with Intensity.
Kari_Neko
"So we're the Beta squad."

Kari said rolling her eyes but nodding signaling she got it and added casually

"Hope you all brought warm clothes,since it's the middle of winter up there...And it's usually below zero temperatures."
DNA
Then the Train stopped. This was the que for them to leave.
Kari_Neko
"MY SNOW~"

Kari yelled happily while hopping out of the train the second the doors were opened,Hades following her and yelling at her to calm down as she was rolling around in the snow happily.Clearly cold didn't affect her.
DNA
Virgil walked out calmly with a Black Jacket over him. "Come on. The sooner we get there the sooner I'll be rid of you people."

---------

07 floated about, completelly paniced. Giveing off a sharp seris of whistles as it came into contact with a large... Thing. Then it shoot a large and powerful orange beam into it, killing it. WHERE IS THE CONDUIT? it thought as it ran down ruined halls
Kari_Neko
"Oh I feel so loved."

Kari said sarcastically but got out of the snow obediently,shaking it out of her hair,and started fishing through her messenger bag while everybody was getting out
DNA
Virgil began moving before Kari even got up, and before long, they saw a large warehouse. "I think this is It." Virgil said
Kari_Neko
"Let's hope so,there's a blizzard coming."

Kari said even when the skies looked clear,then again she'd been there most of her life so she probably had a 'sixth sense' or something.
DNA
Just as Virgil was about to open the door, a Sperhe hovered out of the top of the Warehouse. "Re claimers! At last!" It said in a cheerful tone, more to Kari then to Virgil.
Kari_Neko
"....What the hell is that?"

Kari asked blinking at it while having to resist the temptation of either shooting it or poking it
DNA
"There is no Time! We must recover the Research!" Said the floating Orb. "Wait one moment ummm- thing. Situation report." said Virgil. "I apologize, but I am not allowed to follow your orders- only those of State Alchemist or thouse who have been cleared by the Fuhrer.' Said the thing that Virgil was close to smashing
Kari_Neko
"I'm a state alchemist."

Kari said holding up her watch and added pointing to Roxanne and Noah "They are too,and Vergil here's in charge.So start spilling erm...Sir?"
DNA
"It's Virgil." said Virgil in annoyance. "Certainlly. I am B-4-D-4 Pentinant Tangent, Organic Alchemical Science toll, also known as Ziggurat 6." Said the ball. "And this station has Been attacked by entity 0546." Said Tangent.
Kari_Neko
"...Okay...Ziggy,what's entity 0546?"

Kari asked ignoring Virgil's complaint since clearly she was the one who could go 10 minutes without blowing the thing up.
DNA
"I believe your Commanding Officer has ample knowledge on the subject of Entity 0546 codenamed GNOSIS." said Ziggy as an orange Beam shoot out of a light in his body and burnt a large hole in the door.
Kari_Neko
"...Virgil...Might telling me what the hell it is?"

Kari asked suddenly more serious and less childish as she loaded Hades,who had morphed in less than a milla-second,and snapped him shut ready to be used.
DNA
"I don't know the names of half the $hit I kill. I'm just told to point my gun at something and pull the trigger." Virgil said.

"Come Along!" yelled ziggy.
Kari_Neko
"How helpful."

Kari said sarcastically as she started flickering in and out of sight as she ran after Ziggy

((XD if you've played/watched Pokemon just imagine Pikachu/something else using Quick Attack and that's how Kari's moving.))
MaiShadowAlchemist
Anthony and Roxanne calmly followed them "I think I was wrong....this is more like a crappy sci fi story" He mumbled as he chuckled softly, she didnt answer and just took her deck of cards out of her pocket.
DNA
Then Virgil promptly shoot Anthony in the ear, and a made a hole where his earlobe was supposed to be.

(Hey Kari, we made it to where Wesker and L haven't meet anyone, right?)
Kari_Neko
(yeah,why?)

"OI!NO SHOOTING PEOPLE ON OUR TEAM!EVEN IF THEIR OBNOXIOUS!"

Kari yelled smacking him upside the head while grumbling going over to 'Noah' and grabbing the piece of his ear and murmured stitching it back together with nearly invisible string

"Keep still and shut your mouth or he'll do more than shoot your ear."
DNA
"Shall I kill him?" asked the orb "Shut up, Light bulb." said Virgil as he walked in the warehouse. And soon his eyes opened in horror. At the end of the hall, was a large, Hulking monstrocity, pounding in a dead man. And worse yet.

Virgil had seen something like that before.
Kari_Neko
"....Virgil....Why am I getting the feeling you've seen this thing before...And it's not gonna be good?"

Kari asked with a gulp as she saw the thing
DNA
"R-rember the s-story I was telling you about..?" asked Virgil as he trembled in his boots, quite litterally.

(I may bring in L next rp and Wesker in this one.)
Kari_Neko
"...That's the freaky thing that won't die from bullets...Right?"

Kari asked paler than ever,if that's even possible,while trying to keep her static under control so it wouldn't pop light bulbs and make it see that they were there,but it was kinda hard when your terrified.

((Okay XD))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.