Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ./ilovebees
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DNA
(Hello People of Earth! Tis' I!

Meh Computer Sneakage was found out and I haven't had a good chance to get on but I found it and will be getting a Laptop in a Week or 2 so thats when I'll become active. Anyway...Rp time. It may surprise some of you, I don't suck no more and am now useing 99% Origional Charicters (The 1% is Wesker who I can now not suck at rping with) But I'll start later as I have to get off for a bit.)
Kari_Neko
Nooooooooooooooo~ DON'T GO! T.T It's been like 3 months for God's sakes! But I shall join whatever insane game this is as always X3 But I shall be tweaking with Kari completely Since I've been adding stuff I can barely remember and need to write down now XD *shot* and I shall change her past a bit since it irks me XDDD
DNA
(Then will You let me Erase/ Redo L? The Whole Fuhrer thing keeps me up at night lol smile.gif )
Kari_Neko
Lol the Fuher thing bugs me too so okay,but don't change him too much and I won't change Kari too much *nods*
Omamori
HOLY SH*T! O_O

DNA-KUN'S BACK FROM THE DEAD!! 8D

*tackle/huggles* X3

Eh, heh, heh...Ash has changed a bit, though I've mostly been RPing her in her later years XD

Ash: 45...is...not...OLD! D<
Hotaru: Yes it is, old timer! >D *forever 16*
Kari_Neko
XD THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

And I've changed Kari and have written it all down so here it is

Name:Kari Rika Heartnet
Personality:Hot tempered,r@ndom,motherly,a child,over protective,blunt,rude,obnoxious
Good points:Loyal,a good listener,powerful,kind to an extent
Bad points:Doesn't trust much,bad temper,has little control over her powers,hyper,foul mouth
Powers/Skills:Can use electric cells from her body to use electric based attacks;Ex. electrocuting somebody by
punching them,can use electricity through her gun to enhance her bullets,can make lights explode and shatter.
Extremely good gunsman,can hit any mark without even trying,good with swords as well but hates using them and won't unless she needs too.Also can make strings,that can seem invisible in the right lighting,out of her fingers.Yes,like Spiderman.Cept these are electrical strings,not web.
Looks: Like this but with black hair and doesn't have the scar on her cheek and has the 'XIII' tattoo under her left collar bone and wears this
most of the time.
Bio:Alright,it all starts with being born half cat chimera half human.Her mother was poor and homeless and died during the birthing,her father had no idea she was alive and she had no clue who he was either.The ladies who helped her mother birth her put her up for adoption,she got adopted by nice loving parents at the age of 3 and everything was fine until Zanguine Axeloake came into her life.Zanguine was a highly skilled assassin sent to kill her adopted parents of currently unknown reasons,but the man did have morals.He refused to kill kids or young couples with kids.His employer had 'conveniently' forgotten to tell him about Kari so he took her in.Her deep hatred for the man who killed the people who had finally took her in as a normal child fueled her vengeance so he taught her HOW to kill him during a harsh 4 months of nonstop training.We're not sure why,but a few people think that the way he wanted to die was by her as repentance for what he's done.Most of her now odd quirks are from him (drinking milk,sitting funny,being extremely short tempered and violent ect) and he sort of became her adoptive father.Albeit,the one who shot at her if she ever stopped doing her push ups.But one day after she came home from getting the groceries she found him covered in blood and half dead so he told her as his last words leaving her all alone again "Guess it's my turn to join the weak and defenseless...Remember,Refuse to die no matter what.And become stronger than everyone else!" So after a year of training and mourning,and cursing him in the afterlife,she joined Chronos as an eraser.Number 13,the Black Cat. She became feared and well known in the Underworld before she quit and everybody had thought that the cold blooded cat had died and passed on,however.She only quit Chronos thanks to Minatsuki Saya,a bounty hunter who taught her right and wrong and how to smile again.However....She ended up dieing as well from protecting children,Kari appears to know who the killer is though.She won't say who, but it's probably why she's in the intelligence department.So she's currently 23,a head technician,a detective of sorts,and a State Alchemist Lt.Colonel 'The Black Cat' of the military.
Alchemy:Doesn't use much since she's a living battery/lightening rod but does carry around gloves with transmutation circles just in case.
Theme song(s):Iris (Goo Goo's),Time Of Dying (Three Days Grace),Time Is Running Out (Muse),The Kill (30 Seconds To Mars),I Miss You (Blink 182),Tears Don't Fall (Bullet For My Valentine),So Cold (Crossfade),Hero (Nickelback) and for her psycho homicidal kitty moments?Getting Away With Murder-Papa Roach and Fake It-Seether
Her odd phobia for this one?Thunder.She's fine with lightening just the thunder XDDD
And for the real surprise,a second char! *gasp*
Name:Hades
Looks:Just past shoulder length black and gold hair,the 'XIII' mark on his forehead,wears a black t-shirt and jeans,and has gold slitted eyes.In his human form,we should all know his gun form by now.
Bio:He's well....Kari's gun.Long long ago Zanguine had made him out of alchemy and it's complicated so the easiest way to put it is that he put his soul into the gun frame.But,Zanguine could never control him since he's not an electric-pyro like Kari is so when he found out about her powers he gave Hades too her.Hades is the much calmer,practical,and less violent one of the duo and is usually the one who has to carry Kari around after she uses too much energy in one go.Hades has yet to come out into his human form in our last RP's since well,I hadn't watched Soul Eater beforehand XDDD
((EDIT:Yes I added another song sleep.gif BUT IT FITS TOO WELL! T.T I'm too good at it!))
Omamori
..O___O;

Those are a lot of theme songs for one character, Neko-chan...I'm having a hard enough time finding ONE for Ash AND Jett! DX Nothing seems to fit...

I'll put up Ash's stats in a bit ^^; I just need to write it *coughs*

...Actually, scratch that; I have a TEMPORARY profile of her including a picture that I will be trashing because it itself is trash/crap...

^^; Yeah...this is just temporary because of all the errors and the horrid scanning; I've pretty much redesigned her hair a bit since, but have yet to scan the picture *coughs*
Kari_Neko
I gots issues when it comes to songs =w= they flock to me.

And the piccy isn't bad ^^ you just gotta fix the shoes a little
DNA
(Hmm...You have ...a lot of themes....Wow. I can't even think of something clever to make fun of how many themes Kari has... Congratulations?

Any way since i won't start the rp for a little while.... I'll post...profiles....

Name: 001/100 ALCHEMICAL EXPERIMENT Ziggurat 7 (Also Known as Ziggy)
Appearance: Like a Floating Purple Bag of gas
Equipment: 0227 ALCHEMICAL/MECHANICAL Harness
Speech: when out of harness uses sign language and whistle like noises. when in harness speech is Intelligible
Personality: Like a Very Curious Child

Name: Louis Virgil
Equipment: ADR Battle Rifle 1.1, Knifes, Poison darts, mini-Flame Thrower
Appearance: Has A blonde Crew cut, blue eyes, and an odd Scar Basiclly Covering his left Cheek.
Personallity: a tactician known for his improvisational skills. He is also very irritable, irrational, erratic and egocentric. Virgil is a veteran of the Miltian Conflict, a traumatic war that occurred fourteen years ago due to and Uprising of And Alchemical Organization called the Librarians

Not quiet done yet and there will be another char as well. )
Kari_Neko
Oi! I can't help the fact that I have weird logic when it comes to music! >< it's just how my brain works,and interesting chars.
Omamori
...So...alchemical tools have profiles as well? o___O;

I might bring in Jett and Susi, also, though...it seems I can only RP Jett with Red's characters...*blinks*
DNA
(Well... Kinda... It's am expriment to bring Organic tissue to life...A proto-type to Human Transmutation that the millitary is trying to perfect. He's one of there 7 Sucesses.

Anyway Time to start. Join in as though you've been called to a meeting with Louis Virgil for some unknown reason and are going to it.)
Kari_Neko
"Kari-sama wake up!"

The black and gold haired teen said frustrated trying to get the black haired and chalk white skinned cat girl to wake up as he carried her towards the meeting,he always ended up carrying her everywhere.It was part of the job,he just hated it when she drooled on him and when she was supposed to wake up and wouldn't.
Omamori
ooc| Mind you, because of work, I will only be able to reply around 5pm every weekday, save for Fridays when I get off work early, and Saturdays and Sundays when I'm free ^^;
Though in the next month I start college courses...*coughs*

BiC| Ash groaned as she sat on the steps of Military HQ in Central City, her usual place when she was taking a break from work. However, she looked exhausted, bags under her chartreuse eyes and clearly lacking sleep, which made sense: her infant son didn't seem to want sleep at night, which kept her up. What irritated her more was that she'd just been called into another meeting.

She grumbled and stretched, rubbing her eyes. "Louis Virgil..." she muttered, remembering what she'd been told earlier. Who the hell was he? His name didn't ring a bell; she'd never heard it before. She blinked, sitting on the steps still while staring at the sky, lost in thought, until, after pulling out her pocket watch to check the time, she sighed and rose up to her feet, shaking her legs a bit to wake them up, and stepped inside the building she'd been loitering around for the meeting.
Kari_Neko
"Dammit Hades!I don't wanna walk!"

Said a very temperamental cat girl said as they walked behind Ash while pouting like a child while the much taller and calmer boy said amused "Your the one who drooled on me,so you gotta walk Kari-sama." "Hey!As your master I order you to carry me!" she argued making him say bluntly "Too bad." "....I don't like you." "I love you too Kari-sama." he said sarcastically and the two continued to bicker,well more one bicker and one try to shut her up.

"Sides,I hate meetings.They're boring."

She said with a sigh while crossing her arms across her chest,the dude didn't even sound familiar.Then again,nobody's did since she just transferred from winter ice land Briggs to here,Central.And it was reallllly hot to her.
DNA
Virgil was bored. Very bored. He was also very annoyed Dammit. I don't need any partners for this sector seven crap. he mentally lamented to himself in the square, sterile white room that was to be his Briefing room for the time being.

He had had enough. He was waiting about 5 hours and had gone 10 days without his Fix. He was about to start shooting out windows when several figures came into view. He touched his crackled face and ask. "Are you The Alchemist?" He asked as he sighed
Kari_Neko
"I'm one."

The girl with cat erm 'features' said standing forward getting more serious as she stood up straight to her 4'9 height,currently 4'11 from her combat boots though,in a more professional manner as she said simply and pointed to the black and gold haired boy with the odd tattoo on his forehead who merely raised his hand when mentioned

"Lt. Colonel Kari Heartnet the Black Cat,this is Hades."
Omamori
ooc| ...Is Kari of any relation to Train, love? XD *pokes Neko*

BiC| "White Lotus Alchemist, present," Ash muttered, giving Virgil a mock salute as she walked in behind Kari and Hades, yawning. She stretched before plopping herself down on a nearby chair, her legs dangling over the left arm rest while her head rested on the opposite side, planning to nap through the meeting.

"Care to tell us why exactly we're here, Virgil?" she inquired boredly, rubbing her eyes.
DNA
Virgil didn't seem to care much for this Kari Person and her Companion, and with a quick nod, Dismissed both of them and made his center of attention the "White Lotus Alchemist" as she seemed as Bored and annoyed as he was with this meeting and seem to be ready to fall asleep.

He spoke rather slowly. "Are you aware of that the government is attempting to perfect Human Transmutation?"
Kari_Neko
"Wouldn't surprise me."

Kari said simply while Hades twitched lightly and simply put his sleepy and bored looking master in a chair as well while she simply started eating a chocolate bar with her tail down on the side of the chair as Hades sat down on the ground looking comfortable

((....You just noticed Rosi?XDDD She's literally the girl version of him))
Omamori
ooc| XD Of course.

BiC| Ash rolled her eyes and glanced at Virgil through the thick curtain of dirty-blonde hair that fell over her right eye. "That's interesting; isn't it one of the taboos of a State Alchemist?" she inquired, raising a brow as she folded her hands on her stomach.
Kari_Neko
"Technically.But it wouldn't surprise me if they were doing it anyway,if incomplete human transmutations become homunculi and become that hard to kill than imagine what they could do with a complete one on their side."

Kari said while digging through her messenger bag and taking out her infamous note book and took a pen from her cat ear and started scribbling in it boredly eating her chocolate bar
DNA
(is Ash a Homunculus or did you change that?)

"Yes it is. Which is the reason I was ordered to include several State Alchemists in our little...get together." He said as he Drew a seat himself. "A secret Facility is located just north of Briggs that is home to the Lunatics and madmen the run the experiments. Very recently all connects to the facility has been lost. And I'm supposed to find out what happened. However, as a Precaution to the inherit Dangers of the facility, and the fact the door is opened by a kind of Alchemy, I need to bring you along." he said
Omamori
ooc| She became a human shortly before she married Virus *nods*

BiC| "...Seriously???" Ash raised a brow, staring at Virgil, swinging her legs boredly as she thought over what he said. "...Hmm...why is it always in Briggs where we have bad luck?" she inquired, chewing her lip as she thought.
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears perked,almost comically,at the words 'Brigg's' and 'Go' and she asked happy chibi,clearly now having his attention while Hades sighed at how childish she was

"I can go back to Brigg's again!?YAAAAAAAAAAY~" "....Good thing we haven't really unpacked."
DNA
"Well, How many idiotic Tourists visit Briggs?" Virgil asked as he walked from his coroner of the room to the door. "Pack your things. we'll be leaving in 2 hours." Virgil said as he walked out the door. as soon as he was out of sight he would start running. The withdrawal for DME addicts was.... rather painful
Kari_Neko
"Okay."

Kari said sweat dropping while getting up from her chair and said waving playfully while running off with Hades apologizing and running off of after her

"Bye bye Lotus-chan,see you in a bit!I gotta go get my stuff!I get to go see my Kuma-chan's again!"
DNA
Virgil ran into a man in blue. "Have you...Ta-aken c-care of it...?" he asked in his stutering voice. "Yeah yeah yeah. Do you have it?' Virgil asked. The Man then handed Virgil a Needle filled with red fluid. "As p-par with our....arrangment..."
Omamori
Ash blinked, watching them all depart and sighed. "Two hours...at least that gives me time to take a nap," she said with a yawn as she got up and left the room to look for another place to nap.
ashiro
....can i join? is it too late? happy.gifU
Kari_Neko
((Dunno,you gotta ask the Grammar king *points to DNA*))

~1 1/2 hours later~

Hades sighed carrying the snoozing Kari on his back,who had a simple black backpack on,and grumbled as he started walking back to 'base' where they were supposed to meet before going to Briggs looking annoyed

"....I'm just a pack mule at this point."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Can I join??? *puppy eyes of DOOM*

DNA
(Grammar King? Yes everyone can join smile.gif )
Kari_Neko
((It's supposed to be sarcastic *slaps self* NOW POST!))
Omamori
ooc| ...We've lost him again -_______-;

BiC| Ash wasn't far behind Hades and Kari, with a black satchel slung around her shoulder as she walked, still looking quite tired as she yawned and rubbed her eyes. She watched Kari, then mumbled, "Lucky you, you have someone to sleep on." She yawned again and scratched the back of her head.
Kari_Neko
"Not really,I'm going to wake her up with this."

Hades said with an evil grin as he took out what appeared to be a dog whistle from his pocket and blew into it making Kari hiss in a strangled tone as she fell off of him in surprise making him chuckle and say

"That,Kari-sama.Is for drooling on me so much."
DNA
(No you haven't...I just had to get off.)

Virgil awoke 1 hr and 49 mins later. He rolled out of his bed when he Relised the time. "$hit." He said as he ran out of the door the the train station where he was supposed to meet with his squad.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Name: Roxanne (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld, extend knowledge in alchemy, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch she usually transmutes into a scythe. Whever she has a special type of alchemy remains unknown, the alchemy she has been using is pretty basic.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she uses alchemy cause so far she hasn’t lost, there also many reasons to believe she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller, with her being an alchemist is quite contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (He loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eye closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail) He knows the basic of alchemy but isn’t really fond of it.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: Noah makes top-notch explosives, but has extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about it. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
Kari_Neko
((Ooooooooooooh!COOL! XD))

Kari was sitting on her luggage looking bored.The train got delayed for another 30 minutes or so,for Virgil's luck,because it ran out of coal or something or another.She sighed taking Hades,who was behind the pillar,by the hand and making him turn into his gun form before anybody could notice and simply re-loaded him and put him into his usual holster at her hip.And she grumbled sighing before digging through her bag for a comic book

"What does a girl have to do for entertainment around here?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Not so far away in an empty rooftop two figure were watching the current scene. "Hey Roxie check this out" The boy said as he handed her a pair of binoculars, she grabbed them and started looking around and stopped when caught sight of a familiar someone, a small smirk appeard in her lips "Ohhh....interesting" She said as she nooded. "Now, you could wonder what is she doing around here" He mumbled "Or you could wonder what are we doing here" She said as she chuckled softly and handed him the binoculars "Isn’t life a big irony after all?" She mumbled "We go now?" The boy asked, she nooded.
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears twitched,why did she just get the sudden feeling she was being watched?Eh.She must be paranoid she thought.And she simply yawned and went back to her Batman comic book,though Hades was sending her shocks up her arm,little harmless ones,to keep on the edge.Great.Now her gun was paranoid.
MaiShadowAlchemist
The two misterious (and quite excentric) figures walked toward the group of state alchemist. The boy looked at the girl "Sure they'll work?" He asked "Perfect copies, dont worry" She said. They stopped and almost at the same time each one of them took a state alchemist watch from their pockets "The Fire Orchid Alchemist" She said as she smirked "Red Whirlwind Alchemist" He said as he gave them a greeting nod.
Kari_Neko
Kari looked up from her comic book,looked at the watches,and blinked.They looked...Off.Oh well.She shrugged it off and took her watch out of her pocket saying simply looking up at them with her coal gray eyes with slitted pupils looking amused

"The Black Cat alchemist,what's up?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both of them sweatdropped, neither of them thought it would be that easy. Roxanne regained composture faster "We were called by the Fuhrer to help you guys in your....mission" She said "My name is Roxanne" She said, second after she said that a "colorful" curse escaped from her mouth, Anthony sweatdropped "Erm...sorry....I...remembered something" She mumbled cursing silently "I'm Noah" He said.
Kari_Neko
"Kari.And that's good to know,that's the White Lotus over there sleeping.And our captain should be here...Soon.Hopefully."

Kari said chuckling softly pointing to Ash when mentioned and added blinking seeing that they knew something they either shouldn't or that most didn't know from the look in their eyes

"...Why am I getting a very De Ja Vu feeling from you two?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
They looked at eachother and then looked at Kari "What? Nah...no way....never seen you before" Anthony said happily as he shook his head, he then took out a cigarrete "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?" He asked and before she could even answer he took his lighter out but Roxanne snatched the cigarrete away from his lips in a swift movement, trowed it into the ground and crashed it with her toe "So, wonder it's ok to ask....did you worked somewhere else before you got in the whole state alchemist deal?" Roxanne asked Kari.
Kari_Neko
"Yeah....Why?"

Kari asked suddenly feeling suspicious,there went the gut again.Along with the gun.Normal people,even alchemists,rarely asked that.Let alone two seemingly normal people made Hades nervous to the point where he was almost making Kari's hair stand up from static cling.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Roxanne noticed this and smiled happily "Nothing at all. You just look like the girl that used to work on my cousin's store" She lied as she shrughed "Guess things like this do happen" She mumbled as she chucked softly, she then looked at Anthony and he got the message "So what's your forte?" He asked Kari as he gave her a charming smile.
Kari_Neko
Kari gave them a suspicious/wary look,not at all charmed by his pretty boy smile,and said cautiously while shifting positions and shutting her comic book looking cranky

"Guns,bombs,electricity,lightening,basic alchemy and technology."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Nice" He said as he nooded "My speciality are bombs as well....and dices" He said as he shrughed noticing he wasnt causing any effect but his expreccion remained the same. "My especiality are cards....literally" She said as she chuckled softly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.