Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood Capsummaries Collection! (Currently Episodes 1 - 54, Link Index On Page 1) Also Submit Your Own! (Spoiler Warning Up To Ep 63!)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
fullmoon
The ever amusing Capsummaries put together by Kit-chan as each episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood airs ^0^.
Best cure for the blues =D.

Kit-chan's Capsummaries link index:

OP "Again" (by YUI) and Episode 1 "Fullmetal Alchemist" Capsummary.
Episode 2 "The First Day" Capsummary
Episode 3 "The City of Heresy" Capsummary
Episode 4 "An Alchemist's Anguish" Capsummary
Episode 5 "Rain of Sorrows" Capsummary
Episode 6 "Road of Hope" Capsummary
Episode 7 "Hidden Truths" Capsummary
Episode 8 "Research Laboratory 5" Capsummary
Episode 9 "Created Feelings" Capsummary
Episode 10 "Separate Ways" Capsummary
Episode 11 "Miracle at Rush Valley" Capsummary
Episode 12 "One is all, All is One" Capsummary
Episode 13 "The Beasts of Dublith" Capsummary
Episode 14 "Those who Lurk Down Below" Capsummary
Episode 15 "Messenger from the East" Capsummary
Episode 16 "Footprints of a Comrade-in-arms" Capsummary
Episode 17 "The Cold Flame" Capsummary
Episode 18 "On the Palm of an Arrogant Human Being" Capsummary
Episode 19 "Death of the Undying" Capsummary
Episode 20 "Father Standing Before a Grave" Capsummary
Episode 21 "The fools advance forth" Capsummary
Episode 22 "Distant Backs" Capsummary
Episode 23 "Girl on the Battlefield" Capsummary
Episode 24 "Inside the Belly" Capsummary
Episode 25 "Doorway Of Darkness" Capsummary
Episode 26 "Reunion" Capsummary
Episode 27 "Interlude Party" Capsummary
Episode 28 "Father" Capsummary
Episode 29 "Struggle Of The Fool" Capsummary
Episode 30 "The Ishvalan War Of Extermination" Capsummary
Episode 31 "The 520 Cens Promise" Capsummary
Episode 32 "The Fuhrer's Son" Capsummary
Episode 33 "Northern Wall Of Briggs" Capsummary
Episode 34 "Ice Queen" Capsummary
Episode 35 "The Shape Of This Country" Capsummary
Episode 36 "Family Portrait" Capsummary
Episode 37 "The First Homunculus" Capsummary
Episode 38 "Conflict at Baschool" Capsummary
Episode 39 "Daydream" Capsummary
Episode 40 "Dwarf in the Flask" Capsummary
Episode 41 "Abyss" Capsummary
Episode 42 "Signs of a Counteroffensive" Capsummary
Episode 43 "Bite of the Ant" Capsummary
Episode 44 "A Full Recovery" Capsummary
Episode 45 "The Promised Day" Capsummary
Episode 46 "Looming Shadows" Capsummary
Episode 47 "Messenger Of Darkness" Capsummary
Episode 48 "Oath In the Tunnel" Capsummary
Episode 49 "Filial Affection" Capsummary
Episode 50 "Upheaval In Central" Capsummary
Episode 51 "Army of Immortals" Capsummary
Episode 52 "Everyone's Power" Capsummary
Episode 53 "The Flames of Revenge" Capsummary
Episode 54 "Beyond The Inferno" Capsummary
Episode 55 "The Adults' Way of Life" Capsummary
Episode 56 "The Return of the Führer" Capsummary
Episode 57 "Eternal Rest" Capsummary
Episode 58 "Sacrifices" Capsummary
Episode 59 "Lost Light" Capsummary
Episode 60 "Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth" Capsummary
Episode 61 "The One Who Swallowed God" Capsummary
Episode 62 "A Fierce Counterattack" Capsummary
Episode 63 "The Other Side of the Gate" Capsummary
Episode 64 "Journey's End" Capsummary

Upcoming: Episode 55 Capsummary
Updated regularly!

And, a special gift from Kit-chan: How to make a capsummary (in capsummary form!)

Also, another special gift from Kit-chan:
* For U.S. audience, "Happy almost one year FMA:B Capsummary anniversary" VIDsummary!! (On Youtube-U.S.)
(newly re-edited and fixed previous minor errors.)
For US/non-U.S. audience, the same vid as above, on MegaVideo

* For U.S. audience: Episode 2 vidsummary (On Youtube-U.S.)
For US/non-U.S. audience: same vid on MegaVideo

* For U.S. audience: Episode 3 vidsummary (On Youtube-U.S.)
For US/non-U.S. audience: same vid on MegaVideo

* For US/non-U.S. audience: Episode 4 vidsummary

-----------------------------------------------

Plus eiliem's captions! ^___^

Episode 3: Caption 1 and Caption 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

-------------------------------------------------

Also, Feel free to submit your own captions for any episode of Brotherhood! ^0^ We all need a laugh! =D
Kyelinn
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 6 2009, 04:05 AM) *
OP and Episode 1 Capsummary.
(Scroll down past the top banner).
This is so amusing XD.

Oh my gosh, all those seriously made me LOL. xD Thanks for sharing that! I can't WAIT to watch the new epi, but I'll wait patiently for April 9th and watch it on Funimation. biggrin.gif
amestris_star
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 6 2009, 08:37 PM) *
This is so amusing XD.

Oh my gosh, all those seriously made me LOL. xD Thanks for sharing that! I can't WAIT to watch the new epi, but I'll wait patiently for April 9th and watch it on Funimation. biggrin.gif

I seriously lol'd at that picture commentary >D
Full Metal Elf
This is so amusing XD.

HAHAHA...OMG, that was funny.

So true though...

How would Isaac know what's going on behind the scenes? o_O He's not that smart, took Ed forever to figure it out.
SonPan
O was seriously loling at the Caption screen caps haha!
fullmoon
More Capsummaries!

Episode 2 Capsummary
(Scroll down past the top banner)
black~hayate
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 15 2009, 12:33 AM) *
More Capsummaries!

Episode 2 Capsummary

I...kinda...lolled very loud =D
edo little kid
More Capsummaries!

Episode 2 Capsummary

I loooooooove it !!! ^^

so funny laugh.gif

thanks alot FullMoon wink.gif
Forgiven
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 15 2009, 03:33 AM) *
More Capsummaries!

Episode 2 Capsummary

YES!
Kale Mustang
More Capsummaries!

Episode 2 Capsummary

Just read through it, it wasn't as long as the first one, but still good. Some of the lines were close to what I was thinking when I saw the episode.

I think the capsummary that made me lol had to be the one with Hughes - followed by the one with Roy looking pensive (in which the author said that he looked like a cat). tongue.gif
Full Metal Elf
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 15 2009, 03:33 AM) *
More Capsummaries!

Episode 2 Capsummary

laugh.gif HAHAHA...that was wonderful. I love reading those! Thanks for the link! biggrin.gif
fullmoon
Episode 3 Capsummaries ^_-

Episode 3 Capsummary
edo little kid
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 22 2009, 02:00 AM) *
Episode 3 Capsummaries ^_-

Episode 3 Capsummary

funny hehehe

I love thaaat

thanks a loooooooot FullMoon-chan

Tombow
Thank you, fullmoon!! Thank you, kit-chan!! biggrin.gif

Also, as per discussion, I made your posts with the links for capcummaries for ep 1 ~ ep 3 into a stand alone "FMA Series-2 Capsummaries Collection!" thread. Please feel free to re-edit the thread title, and your posts. (To edit the thread title, click on + EDIT button at the bottom right part of your first post on the thread.)
Thank you so much for bringing these to us, and I'm so looking forward to reading more capsummaries for upcoming FMA-2 episodes!! biggrin.gif
RoyxRizaFan
I just read all three and I was dying - sooooo funny! Please keep doing them! It's hilarious so far!
Makika
hahaha, it's funny!

sunday we'll have one more!
Kale Mustang
Loved all the mentions of 'split-screen' in the latest set of summaries.

Strangely, I was really used to all of the split-screen shots - guess I play too many video games to let it bother me. Humor is still great.

Went back and read the ones for episodes 1 & 2 again, my favorites are definitely the Roy caps - just because they had some really great references/lines (the pokemon references in ep1 as well as the ones in ep2 are absolute gold).

The line for Roy in ep2's capsummary, "Why yes, I do think I'm sexy," had me rolling as the screencap was just too perfect. Also the Chibi Winry ones were awesome too. laugh.gif
Full Metal Elf
HAHA...#3 was great.

I didn't notice it split screen so many times! Then again...I watch Bleach which split screens a LOT. lol

fullmoon
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 23 2009, 06:43 PM) *

Also, as per discussion, I made your posts with the links for capcummaries for ep 1 ~ ep 3 into a stand alone "FMA Series-2 Capsummaries Collection!" thread. Please feel free to re-edit the thread title, and your posts. (To edit the thread title, click on + EDIT button at the bottom right part of your first post on the thread.)
Thank you so much for bringing these to us, and I'm so looking forward to reading more capsummaries for upcoming FMA-2 episodes!! biggrin.gif

Thanks Tombow-san! I really appreciate it happy.gif

Not a problem! It's a great way to lighten the mood =D and i always burst out laughing when i read these.

I was thinking, in addition to putting up capsummaries every week. While we wait for them wouldn't it be fun to submit our own captions? ^-^. I think it'd be a great way for everyone to share their thoughts (of course, in a humorous way happy.gif) about particular scenes.
Tombow
@fullmoon - Of course!! If you don't mind having other captions from the episodes on this thread also, then by all means, please expand this thread for captions submitted by us also!! I think that's an awesome idea!! biggrin.gif
fullmoon
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 24 2009, 09:41 AM) *
@fullmoon - Of course!! If you don't mind having other captions from the episodes on this thread also, then by all means, please expand this thread for captions submitted by us also!! I think that's an awesome idea!! biggrin.gif

You are a legend Tombow-san! Thank you! happy.gif

Hehe, it's not a problem at all =D
Yay! This is exciting *jumps up and down* ^^.

---------------------------------------------

Capsummaries episode 4!!!!:

http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/77080.html
Becca-chan
:: just read it::
Darn! Kit-chan ( that is Kit-chan, right? O.o) I so called the Shou X Watch OTP first! ( I'm just kidding, it's nice to see that we thought along the same lines at that part too XD)

I know for that one with Shou pushing up his glasses, I'd of personally put; " Check out my megane pose" ...but that probably wouldn't of sounded half as funny. ^^;

Ed and the Midget Farm...priceless. > : )

Another favourite was Roy trying to make his eyes squintier as well as the one thing that Tucker's chimera said... " I need a hair-trimmer"
Tombow

I liked the Midget Farm. XD
Hagane no Baka
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 29 2009, 04:50 AM) *

I liked the Midget Farm. XD

Me too! xD And the 'New Summer Blockbuster: Attack of the Killer Hand!' too! xD

And I agree with Kit-chan, this episode really is way too intense to make fun of. I even think it's better than in the 1st series. Bones really pulled it off with this one *kudows*

Aww Nina is just too cute! I am so having a daughter like her xD
Alzea
Tucker/Watch OTP & midget farm=epic
Chimera's words and Roy's mission also were amazing^^
All this capsummaries are great, waiting for moar biggrin.gif
Vagrant
Wow, a lot of those pictures show just how good looking the series is.
Jen_Elric
Thanks to Kit-chan for making these awesome capsummaries. I LOVED "I want a hair trimmer"! XD
Oh, and thanks to Fullmoon for bringing it to us to enjoy!
edo little kid
Awwwwww !!
I enjoyed it
thanks aloooooooooooot
Fullmoon-chan ^^
Kale Mustang
Awesome job as usual though I would've loved to have seen the cap of Roy, Riza, Ed, & Al in the rain at the end - the entire exchange was always one of my favorite scenes - but the fact that it looked like a painting is what struck me even more.
amestris_star
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Apr 29 2009, 06:09 PM) *
Awesome job as usual though I would've loved to have seen the cap of Roy, Riza, Ed, & Al in the rain at the end - the entire exchange was always one of my favorite scenes - but the fact that it looked like a painting is what struck me even more.

That shot was beautiful.

However, back to the capsummary... some of the comments were just hilarious, the midget farm one was the best XD
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Apr 29 2009, 09:20 AM) *
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Apr 29 2009, 06:09 PM) *

That shot was beautiful.

However, back to the capsummary... some of the comments were just hilarious, the midget farm one was the best XD

Which makes it even funnier as if one were to judge by their expressions alone, you could say that's what was being discussed. tongue.gif
Cece
Thank you fullmoon these capsumaries are too funny. biggrin.gif
RoyxRizaFan
LOL, too funny, and I liked the commentary/slow motion caps on the Ed/Tucker scene.

And yes, RoyAi will have to step aside, Tucker x watch = OTP! tongue.gif
Kasumisty
http://www.hagaren.jp/about/story.html New summary

Altavista's Babelfish says that:

6th story “desired road” In order to correct the machine armor which is broken, with Armstrong [edo] and Al who face to home [rizenburu]. The middle with the station which rests, Armstrong happens to see the alone man accidentally. As for name of man doctor [maruko]. At one time, the research which applies alchemy to medical care at the laboratory of the troop is done, after the [ishiyuvuaru] civil war, it is the person who the saddle increases the whereabouts suddenly. [edo] which visits the origin of [maruko], him, knows the fact of the astonishment that it had been researched there concerning “the stone of the wise man” in order of the troop.
Tombow
@Kasumisty - Umm... the preview of the next episode from the official JP site is already posted, and *cough* translated by a human *cough*, and included on the first post of Episode 5 discussion thread as an extra info for the next episode, and also posted on Future Episodes discussion thread (please see the quote of the post below.) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tombow @ May 3 2009, 06:49 AM) *
Preview of the next episode (episode 6) on FMA-2 official JP site.
第6話「希望の道」

壊れた機械鎧を直すため、アームストロングと共に故郷リゼンブールへ向かうエドとアル。
途中休憩した駅で、アームストロングは偶然一人の男を見かける。男の名はドクター・マルコー。かつて軍の研究所で錬金術を医療に応用する研究をし、イシュヴァール内乱後、突如行方をくらました人物である。マルコーの元を訪れたエドたちは、そこで彼が軍の命令で「賢者の石」について研究していたという驚愕の事実を知る。

(Translation by Tombow with temporary episode title till we see official title on Funimation.com)
Episode 6: "Road of Hope"

To repair Ed's broken automail, Ed and Al head for their hometown of Resembool, accompanied by Armstrong.
On the way, while they rest at one of the train stations, Armstrong catches a sight of a man, someone he knew from the past. His name is Dr. Marcoh. He used to belong to the Amestris Army, where he conducted research to apply Alchemy for the Medical use. But, after the Ishval War he disappeared suddenly from the Army, and has been missing since. Ed and the company visit Marcoh's place where Ed learns of a shocking fact that during his days with the Amestris Army, Marcoh was researching the way to make the Philosopher's Stone, under the order of the Army.

-----
(That's it for the officilal preview. Hope it's a good episode!! ^^)

BUT, this thread is for Capsummary, so anyone who would like to discuss about the upcoming episode, please head over to Future Episodes discussion thread. biggrin.gif
Becca-chan
Okay, just thought that I'd try and submit a few captions of my own along with some pics that I got of this week's episode; although I really can't promise that they'll be funny as I'm not all that confident in my humour. ^^;

Ed should of learned by now that when you see someone in your dream who's not even *supposed* to be there, you should NOT turn around to look at them.

" I'm going to eat you noa! > : D "

" Behold my powerful fla-........ah"

" HOLY SHISHKEBAB!"

And so the dramatic production of FMA Brotherhood episode 5 was in progress...Scar and Riza got into their respectful places, but Roy really didn't get it.
Tombow
QUOTE (Becca-chan @ May 4 2009, 11:17 AM) *

Classic!! I'm sooo keeping this one on my computer!! biggrin.gif
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 4 2009, 11:07 AM) *

I think it's the smirk that makes it so...classic. tongue.gif

But seriously, episode 5 had a lot of great facial expressions - coupled with the manga humor.

Makika
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 4 2009, 03:07 PM) *

Hahaha, the "PUF" one turns our newest classic.
(We just don't had the mushroons ohmy.gif)
Alzea
Just found some capsummaries on LJ made by eiliem http://community.livejournal.com/fm_alchemist/6255798.html
Ed's plan and last panel (Roy~)=epic win xD

True, we don't have mushrooms but still this scene...amazing~
I love all the capsummaries, with them comes light to my life in school hours and when I'm studying (at least right now) geography^^
Miverel
Alzea! Thans for the link! Those are amazing! :DDDD

My favs:
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/ei...Distraction.jpg
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/ei...theRumgone2.jpg

penguintruth
Lemme try my hand at one:

Of course, this is before the military's Clear Eyes campaign to get the red out. Wow.
Tombow
Thanks, Alzea for the link!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Miverel @ May 4 2009, 04:14 PM) *

LOL, LOL!!!! laugh.gif Yes, that's awesome!! XDD

---------------------

@penguintruth - LOL, I want that line read by Ben Stein!!
Hagaren_4ever
Does anyone know about how long it usually takes for Kit-chan to do her summeries? huh.gif
fullmoon
Thanks Alzea! Nice to see more capsummaries!

Also thanks Becca-chan and penguintruth for submitting captions! It's great to see! (i thought nobody was interested at first XD) I will join in too when i have some spare time happy.gif

@Hagaren_4ever: About two or three days after the episode airs (though I'm guessing here lol XD).
Tombow
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ May 4 2009, 04:42 PM) *
Does anyone know about how long it usually takes for Kit-chan to do her summeries? huh.gif

@Hagaren_4ever - I'm sure that as soon as it becomes available fullmoon will post the link to kit-chan's new capsummary on this thread.. That's all I know!! biggrin.gif

Edited because fullmoon has already commented while I was writing this. tongue.gif
Becca-chan
@ fullmoon, You're welcome. happy.gif I was happy to submit some captions ( I was just a little shy at first, but today I decided to summon up my courage XD; )

Also, thank you for the awesome caption pictures penguintruth and Alzea for finding that one on LJ. ^^
I love the " Why's the rum gone?" one for Roy!

- Edit -

I've got one new picture to share with you guys; I actually captured it earlier...but I just couldn't think of a caption until now.

The cavalry has arrived!
( :: reckoned that this was a nice pic of Jean, Roy and Riza:: )
penguintruth
Here's another:

"Wow, Roy, these extra large ShamWows were a great investment."
fullmoon
Capsummaries!!! are up!! ^0^

http://inulovinkit.livejournal.com/78166.html

Enjoy mates! wink.gif
penguintruth
I couldn't resist one more:

"I will defend those extremely QUALITY soldiers in the background with my life!"

Honestly, they look like failed human transmutations.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.