Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rpg Game
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
fallenalchemist32
waht is the best rpg game ever
Popogeejo
Link to the past, Pokemon (Gold/Silver or Ruby/Sapphire generation) or the Mother Series.
Kale Mustang
I really enjoy Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, FFIV - FFX, Pokemon, Star Ocean series, Mother series, Tales series, Breath of Fire series and the Persona series. I also like the Fire Emblem series as well.

For Western RPGs, I'm fond of Mass Effect and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Dickens
final fantasy VII
Little Washu
Being the .hack// fan I am, I feel obliged to say it. But I think that Okami is probably the best. Others would be Persona, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, ect, ect.
samFMA
Final fantasy is good. I'm a big fan of guildwars, for an MMO RPG, great game smile.gif
There is a gundam based MMO online, but i can't quite remember what it was calllled, sorrry.

Sam

x
Meitantei Conan
Well, IMO I say the Kingdom Hearts series.
It has a great story line, Specially when you link KH-KHII, including Kingdom Hearts CoM(I prefer Re:CoM), and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.
Heroes Die
Knights of the Old Republic. Whether you're a fan of Star Wars or not, it is a solid game. Excellent storyline, dialogue, game interface, characters, anything you could ask for. Won lots and lots of awards and is still a fantastic game even if its a little old.
Reindeer Age
FFVII Hands down! Classique!
f1madman
QUOTE (Dickens @ Apr 22 2009, 09:33 PM) *
final fantasy VII

QUOTE (Reindeer Age @ Jul 14 2009, 11:31 AM) *
FFVII Hands down! Classique!

This! Never has a game moved me and provided me with so much fun.
_Mat
Elder scrolls III: Morrowind or IV: Oblivion.
oh.. I like forgotten realms rpg:s too, like baldurs gate or icewind dale (for some reason i don't like neverwinter nights)
And The Witcher is awesome... really surprising story, especially in the end.
Nzm
Chrono Trigger is the best jRPG (and cRPG in general) game ever created. Awesome atmosphere, great storyline and much more. Also, FFVII is great (like most of parts of the series).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.