Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
FailToImpress
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ May 26 2010, 05:42 PM) *
And I'm downloading and extracting it right now~

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3B5M4A3S

Danke. happy.gif
I like the music... it's creepy.
deet-tastic
Here's a tweet from the director.

それは私の口からは言えないなあぁぁ! RT @FMAfan009: @IRICOMIX あの、はがねのれんきんの108話は何ページあるんですか?言えますか?

A user named FMAfan009 basically asked the director if 108 is as many pages as it really is (from what my BING translator can make of it) and it looks like he said something like "wish I could say" or something along those lines. I'm just going off of BING. So don't trust the translations I gave.
Kaori Ayanami
QUOTE (deet-tastic @ May 28 2010, 09:18 PM) *
Here's a tweet from the director.

それは私の口からは言えないなあぁぁ!

"That can't be said from my mouth, huhhhh!"
Kind of.
Kasumisty
What a tease tongue.gif If only there were someone else we could ask.
Vlyse
Well, it's June and we still don't have the remaining episode titles. I guess we won't know until the previews anymore. tongue.gif
Kasumisty
A lot of eyes...

Going to upload it on MU for those, who can't access episodes on YT, as always.
deet-tastic
^When I read your comment about "lots of eyes" I didn't think it was going to be literal EYES like people. I assumed father/pride eyes. Haha!

Thanks for the pics ^^
Kasumisty
tongue.gif

I also wonder whose is that purple one at the beginning. It looks like Envy's (but you know, Zed's dead for some time now). Oh wait, I forgot there's Greed.

Anyway, preview: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=C0UC9DKC

Btw, Yasuhiro Irie has not uploaded his blog for a long time now and the last entries he added were rather about his private life and trivial things - I remember he used to write a lot about the progress of FMA:B production. Nothing on Twitter as well. No episode titles.

Are we to expect some kind of a surprise?
Michiyo-
I hope that the lack of information means that they want to surprise us with awesome news. tongue.gif Maybe they'll announce something in the next Gangan. I still hope for an hour long final episode.
Vlyse
http://i46.tinypic.com/30saayo.jpg Is this Brigadier General Clemin? laugh.gif I checked and he does have that eye color..

Thanks for the screenshots and video as always...but the video currently says temporarily unavailable.
Kasumisty
^MegaVideo does that quite often...it should availible soon. If it won't, I will upload it on YT.

EDIT: Okay, since the MV link is still down, I'm uploading it on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkU_dN6pnyU

"Courage is overpowered by force, and happiness will fall in ruins. The next time in the Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Fullmetal Alchemist: Episode 60: "An eye on us, Gate on us." The World lost in darkness"

Youtube subtitles translation is working quite well.

deet-tastic
^thanks so much for all that biggrin.gif

I think the purple eye is Greed
and the teal one is Clemin, or Wrath. But I think it's Clemin.
Vlyse
Thanks for the reupload. Next episode looks great, and I love that they used that new track from Alphonse's scene. Hopefully we get to hear more of it.

And lol @ 0:05 - May's declaration to take on Father.
deet-tastic
^ I know I saw that biggrin.gif
"Alphonse-sama, that one is MINE"
Would have been freaking hilarious if little May Chang really was the one to take down Father, single-handedly.
Flamez_Freak
lots of EYE candy in the episode..ahahahah.....it looks freakin awesome....have high hopes from ep 60 onwards...
Broken Chouchou
Next episode looks soooo good! I hope the quality of these last ones will give Arakawa's work what it deserves.
Winry Chi
I truly am glad the animation for these last episodes appear to be in good quality, the last chapters NEED that treatment, after all this is really it, this is really gearing towards the series' end that we all love. (but most of us will throw fits if the last few episodes don't compare well in thoughts of the chapters. So lets hope this animation stays and becomes even more top notch!)
deet-tastic
I just hope BONES knows the wrath of angered fanboys/fangirls. If they mess up the ending, there won't be a BONES studio anymore.
Flamez_Freak
The artwork in episode 60 looks a lot more consistent then what we've witnessed over the past 3 episodes . Good for bones though . Or else sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
BirdieNumNum
Just found this:

6/06 60話「天の瞳、地の扉」
6/13 61話「神をのみこみし者」
6/20 62話 「最後の戦い」
6/27 63話 「扉の向こう側」
7/04 最終話 「上海2010」
SneakyRuler
@BirdieNumNum: Thank you!

According to this information (Warning: I'm in no way fluent, just played with the internet translators and my poor knowledge, so if you know better feel free to correct me)

62 "The Last Battle"
63 "On the Other Side of the Gate"
? Last episode?

I'm quite confused about the last one. Is this some sort of epilogue, recap or what?
Kasumisty
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Jun 4 2010, 04:11 PM) *
Just found this:

6/06 60話「天の瞳、地の扉」
6/13 61話「神をのみこみし者」
6/20 62話 「最後の戦い」
6/27 63話 「扉の向こう側」
7/04 最終話 「上海2010」

Oh wow. Can I ask for source?

The translation:

6/06 Episode 60 "Heaven's eye, Earth's door"
6/13 Episode 61 "By the swallowing of God One who swallowed god."
6/20 Episode 62 "The final battle"
6/27 Episode 63 "The other side of the Door"
7/04 Final Episode "Shanghai 2010" (The additional info seem to indicate this one is not FMA related but completely different program ^^)

So they added some kind of final, epilogue-ish episode? And why does it say "Shanghai"? .'

(Edited. ^^ ..~T.)
A Pierrot's Aria
I hope the last one is some sort of epilogue. I'd really like to see where everyone ends up in the future...I personally can't stand those vague "guess and/or imagine what happens" endings. Plus, I'd really like to see at least quite a bit of an episode with human!Al in it! biggrin.gif

So...I wonder if any of those episodes are hour specials or if they're just normal length...

(And I, too, am wondering why it says Shanghai...mind you, it said that on an online translator so I wonder if it's just a mistranslation. Or they could all end up in Shanghai, because that's obviously what's on the other side of the gate. biggrin.gif )
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 5 2010, 12:05 AM) *
Oh wow. Can I ask for source?

The translation:

6/06 Episode 60 "Heaven's eye, Earth's door"
6/13 Episode 61 "By the swallowing of God One who swallowed god."
6/20 Episode 62 "The final battle"
6/27 Episode 63 "The other side of the Door"
7/04 Final Episode "Shanghai 2010" (The additional info seem to indicate this one is not FMA related but completely different program ^^)

So they added some kind of final, epilogue-ish episode? And why does it say "Shanghai"? .'

(Edited. ^^ ..~T.)

I probably should have said this before, but the person who originally posted this on another forum didn't quote their source, so I'd take it with a grain of salt until something official is announced.
Kasumisty
^I see. It's always something biggrin.gif

I'm worried now. Hope the ending won't be similiar to one from the first series.

I really do.

v @Tombow. Nah, I don't mind at all. Feel free to. Long time no see here, btw!
Tombow
^ @Kasumisty - I edited the translations a bit to make them closer to the Japanese ones. Hope you don't mind. ^^
(And yes, my RL has been extremely hectic, and I couldn't spend as much time as I would have liked to in the forums. Sorry, guys.. sad.gif )

@BirdieNumNum - If you can, could go back to the forum where you found these titles and ask the person who posted this info where he/she got this info from? They do sound, possibly.. like, plausible titles?? and hence I'm very much interested in founding out the source. ^^
SneakyRuler
Maybe the Shanghai thing has something to do with Arakawa's manga Shanghai Youma Kikai? Just guessing...

Please don't make our world have anything in common with Ed's world, please! I'll be a good girl and will eat all my vegetables!
A Pierrot's Aria
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 4 2010, 03:46 PM) *
^I see. It's always something biggrin.gif

I'm worried now. Hope the ending won't be similiar to one from the first series.

I really do.

I don't think it will be. oO For one, Shanghai would be a pretty damn random place for them to turn up (at least in the first series the countries can be explained by the ones Amestris is based off ie England and Germany) and also, unless the date is just stating the general ending date of '10 it woul be pretty ridiculous for them to get thrown forward in time. xD

I'm just hoping that either the title is wrong (possibly everything, since the original poster didn't state their source) or overall there's some logical explanation for the title which doesn't involve them being blasted to a parallel universe. (I'm not implying here that I didn't like the first series- I'd just hate for it to be the same!)
Michiyo-
Finally we have some information about the upcomig episodes! But I wonder what was the source of the person who posted this on the other forum. They sound plausible titles, but maybe we should wait until next week, when Newtype and the new Gangan comes out to see if they're are real.

And I just hope we won't get a similar ending to the first series. I don't want that. But in a week we'll find out how the story ends, so let's not worry about it until then. biggrin.gif
deet-tastic
Shanghai 2010 sounds more like a Cast bonus video. Of all the cast members talking like in that other.. forgot what it was called.. Festival something video.

A Pierrot's Aria
^Ah! That makes more sense...!

Then, I wonder if there's still a chance of 63 being an hour long like some people theorised....anyway, all we can do is wait and see. wink.gif
Hagaren_4ever
^LOL, I want a whole freakin' MOVIE, dude. xD

I can't believe it's ending in 3 more episodes. All this time we've all been debating what the ending will be, and looking forward to seeing the ending, and been wanted to know how it will end. Now the ending's coming up and we're all not ready for it. I guess it's either like Naruto, (it never ends, so you never know HOW it will end), or like this, (You'll know how it ends, but can never watch it again.)

I finally know what the old phrase "You can't have your cake and eat it too" means. :/
Vlyse
I thought the next program would replace Brotherhood on 7/4, so there can't be an episode 64. And "Other Side of the Door" just doesn't make sense.
amestris_star
I wouldn't take the titles seriously... let's just wait for next week to come... that's where things will fall into place.
deet-tastic
^ this

Won't matter in 6 months smile.gif
Gregory House
I found this after browsing a little:

http://en.expo2010.cn/

Shanghai 2010 is an exposition.
Kaori Ayanami
QUOTE (Gregory House @ Jun 4 2010, 04:50 PM) *

Thank goodness! I thought it was a blatant lie everybody was believing, started by an eager Chinese fan (what better than to watch your favorite characters appear in your country?)

So it seems that such an exposition is more important than a proper FMA ending. dry.gif
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Kaori Ayanami @ Jun 4 2010, 04:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Gregory House @ Jun 4 2010, 04:50 PM) *

Thank goodness! I thought it was a blatant lie everybody was believing, started by an eager Chinese fan (what better than to watch your favorite characters appear in your country?)

So it seems that such an exposition is more important than a proper FMA ending. dry.gif

Wait what? To me, it looks just like a TV listing for the upcoming weeks of June 6 - July 4th. It's pretty normal to see a channel's lineup for weeks in advance - so that one could see what shows were interesting, worth recording, what time it's on, etc.

I have no idea why anyone would freak out over such a thing and as you can clearly see, it ends with episode 63. Programming on July 4th is original programming in the 5pm timeslot after Brotherhood finishes.
Kasumisty
So 63rd IS the last episode of Brotherhood. I'm little dissapointed.

I'm wondering if the title is reflecting the chapter title in any way, though.
Michiyo-
The source of these titles was 2ch, so I think these are just speculation. But we don't have to wait too much for an official source, the magazines will be out in a few days. ^^
Flamez_Freak
Seriously , i ROFLed after seeing shanghai 2010 . I thought manga/brotherhood was indeed ending up like fma1 . . . But now , after reading everyone's posts , it makes sense smile.gif thanks to all smile.gif
BirdieNumNum
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 5 2010, 12:32 AM) *
@BirdieNumNum - If you can, could go back to the forum where you found these titles and ask the person who posted this info where he/she got this info from? They do sound, possibly.. like, plausible titles?? and hence I'm very much interested in founding out the source. ^^

Sorry I took so long to reply. The guy who originally posted that info only just got back to me. As Michiyo has already pointed out, the source was 2ch, so like I said before, take these titles with a grain of salt. I guess we'll find out for sure when Gangan comes out in a few days time, so we don't have too long to wait.

I too, was a little worried at first when I saw Shanghai 2010. I thought that might mean it would end like the first series, only instead of WWI London, they end up in Shanghai in 2010. laugh.gif I feel better now, knowing it's not an episode title.
Vlyse
Sengoku Basara, the program replacing Brotherhood, is now premiering on the 11th instead of the 4th. At least, that's what I understood on Keyhole right after ep 61's preview. (which covers deep into 106, geez that'll be another crazy episode)

Possibly means we get an episode 64?
amestris_star
^Wouldn't be surprised, considering how long 108 will be...

We'll just have to wait and see smile.gif
Michiyo-
I hope that we'll get one more episode.
And now from ep. 60 we can confirm that the title of ep 61 is "The One Who Swallowed God" "Kami o Nomikomishi Mono" (神を呑みこみし者) .
It's also up on Wikipedia.
Kasumisty
Episode 61 short preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIodQLUhG8

I like how vivid the colors are. They handled "Dragonball" scenes very well from what I see.

And Father looks...gorgeous o.o
Flamez_Freak
The next episode looks gorgeous . . Bones has picked it up after the last three episodes , fa sure . And thanks for the preview kasumisty smile.gif
Broken Chouchou
I really hope the Bradley/Scar fight is good. The Bradley action was awesome in episode 56, but after that, his scenes dropped a bit in intensity and haven't really quite picked up yet. Which is a shame. 56 was a really good episode, and held what seemed like great promises for the future.

Anyway, yeah, the preview looks good. Can't wait to see the longer version!
deet-tastic
^ I'm very excited for the longer preview.

So here's my n00b moment. What was the scene in the preview where it had rocks and a red shiny? I can't for the life of me figure it out. I know once someone says what it is, I'll facepalm. But it will be a happy one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.