Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
edo little kid
thanks a loooot tombow-san ^^

I can't wait ep4 !!

I think Scar will show in the ep4
Haineko
I'm hoping that they stick mostly with the manga structure for this episode which means we'll be seeing Scar at the end, although I wouldn't mind seeing some additional interaction between the Elrics and Nina. I agree that this is an important episode which may give us an indication of how soon they plan to slow down the fast and furious pacing so far.

I'm gonna cry too cry.gif
Mistress of Misery
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 22 2009, 02:29 AM) *
Episode 4: "The Alchemist's Anguish"

Ed and Al are introduced to "Sawing-Life Alchemist" Shou Tucker by Roy. Two years ago, Tucker has created a chimera that could talk human language, and since then he has been known as the authority in that field of Alchemisy. While continuing their research at Tucker's home, Ed and Al meet Tucker's daughter, Nina. Meanwhile, Tucker's annual assessment for his State Alchemist status is drawing near, and Tucker is in distress (to produce some measurable results for his research as the Life-Sawing Alchemist for the annual assessment)....

Thanks for the translation, Tombow. But you seem to have made a typo..."Sawing-Life Alchemist"? Well, considering what he did, I suppose that name is more suitable in a slightly ironic way. mellow.gif

I haven't been extremely impressed with the new series just yet - it seems to be missing that SOMETHING that made me fall in love with the manga and most of the first anime. I think this next episode, being one of the most important character development events in the beginning of the story, will be a test for the new series. If they mess it up, the gods have mercy on their souls...

In the meantime, I shall remain tentatively optimistic.
Tombow
QUOTE (Mistress of Misery @ Apr 23 2009, 03:05 PM) *
Thanks for the translation, Tombow. But you seem to have made a typo..."Sawing-Life Alchemist"? Well, considering what he did, I suppose that name is more suitable in a slightly ironic way. mellow.gif

@Mistress of Misery - Bwahaha!! I'm so LOLing at my own typo!! laugh.gif
Thank you so much for catching it!! I completely agree with you! ^^
*goes to fix it*...still LOLing. It's my Freudian slip of the week!! laugh.gif

---------------------

ETA: April 26

The preview intro of the 5th episode on FMA series-2 official JP Web site:

第5話「哀しみの雨」

アメストリス全土を騒がす、神出鬼没にして国家錬金術師ばかりを殺害する謎の人物「傷の男(スカー)」がイーストシティに現れた。エドとアルは、街中で偶然そのスカーと遭遇。問答無用で襲いかかるスカーに応戦するも、その超絶した体術と不思議な破壊の右手に圧倒されるエドとアルは。

(translation by me, chapter title is from official English sub on Funimation, naming of "Destraction's Right hand" is from series-1, episode 14. )

Episode 5: "Rain of Sorrows"
A mysterious and elusive killer who hunts only the State Alchemists, and sending chilling sensation throughout Amestris, Scar. He is now spotted in East City.
By chance, Ed and Al encounter him in town. Immediately, Scar attacks Ed. Ed and Al fight back, but they are overwhelmed by his transcendent skills in martial art, coupled with his mysterious "Destruction's Right Hand"....

NOTE: For episode 5, there will be a temporary change of air-time in Japan.
Episode 5 will air Sunday, May 3 2009, 5:30 PM ~ 6:00 PM in Japan.
Full Metal Elf
I also forgot I can't wait to see Barry the Chopper again!! I missed the guy, lol.

I really, really hope they don't cut the part where Barry hits on Riza, lol.
penguintruth
QUOTE (Full Metal Elf @ Apr 28 2009, 04:18 PM) *
I also forgot I can't wait to see Barry the Chopper again!! I missed the guy, lol.

I really, really hope they don't cut the part where Barry hits on Riza, lol.

My favorite part is when Barry's talking about Lust and says, "I'd like to stick my cleaver in her!"

Then he says that Envy is too boney and probably has lots of gristle.

I wonder what he would have said about Envy's true form.
lunneth
i just can't wait to see lin. jeez thats gonna be sweet. and ranfan getting backslapped will be epicly anticipated. we all hated foo for that.
Full Metal Elf
I can't wait for Ling either!! I've been dying to see him animated since I first fell in love with the crazy prince happy.gif.

Ling and RanFan vs. Bradley is going to be great!! There are SO many good fights in the manga that will finally get the screen time they deserve.
fullmoon
I agree! I can't wait to see him too =D

According to Wiki, the upcoming episode title after episode 5 "Rain of Sorrow" is:
06 "The Road of Hope"
"Kibō no Michi" (希望の道)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullm...hemist_episodes

So, it seems episode 5 will cover two chapters.
penguintruth
"The Road of Hope", huh? Risembool episode?
amestris_star
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 29 2009, 08:57 AM) *
I agree! I can't wait to see him too =D

According to Wiki, the upcoming episode title after episode 5 "Rain of Sorrow" is:
06 "The Road of Hope"
"Kibō no Michi" (希望の道)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullm...hemist_episodes

So, it seems episode 5 will cover two chapters.

Well, I had thought that the next one would be a 2-chap ep; coving all the Scar action.
fullmoon
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 29 2009, 05:10 PM) *

Nah, that'll be the next one wink.gif (Episode 7)

This one will cover their train trip to Risembool but along the way Ed, Al and Amstrong com across Doctor Marcoh. <- Very very brief summary XD

Well, I had thought that the next one would be a 2-chap ep; coving all the Scar action.

You were right amestris_star, happy.gif I'm just a bit worried if everything will fit XD
penguintruth
QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 29 2009, 03:20 AM) *
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 29 2009, 05:10 PM) *

Nah, that'll be the next one wink.gif (Episode 7)

This one will cover their train trip to Risembool but along the way Ed, Al and Amstrong com across Doctor Marcoh. <- Very very brief summary XD

Oh, right, right. I'd completely forgotten that they meet Marcoh then in the manga.

I wonder if he'll have a new voice, too. He'll be around a lot longer this time, so maybe that will factor into the decision.

Haineko
Sounds good to me! My guess at what'll happen in the next episode:

- Open with Ed's dream (I really want to see that animated, I always loved the expression on his face when he wakes up)
- Skip the scenes with the homunculi in Lior, because I feel like that'd mess with the mood of the episode- I'd place them instead in the next episode when Ed and Al head back to Resembool.
- Cover all of Scar vs Ed and Al
- Riza and Armstrong awesomeness
- End after Scar's escape, with Al scolding Ed, just like the manga chapter did

Also, I heard from a post on LJ that FMA:B will be 63 episodes, via a German source. Assuming that this is true, what do you guys think? Too short? Too long? Just right?

I personally think it sounds a little too short, but maybe it's just because the plot gets very complicated towards the end. There are also quite a few action chapters that will go by in a blink of an eye. One thing's for sure, though-- they can't afford to have much, if any, fillers from now on if they're serious about the limit.
penguintruth
Hm, 63 episodes? I don't know, that sounds about right. Makes me wonder when Arakawa will be finished with the manga, though. I actually sort of enjoyed the first Gecko Ending, but we don't need another.

Unless Arakawa trolls us and the manga ends with Ed in our world, screaming about how Arakawa ran out of ideas, and the AraCowa is running for her life through the streets of Munich as he chases her.
fullmoon
QUOTE (Haineko @ Apr 29 2009, 05:50 PM) *
Sounds good to me! My guess at what'll happen in the next episode:

- Open with Ed's dream (I really want to see that animated, I always loved the expression on his face when he wakes up)

Oh my gosh! i want to see that too! It better be in there >_<

QUOTE (Haineko @ Apr 29 2009, 05:50 PM) *
Also, I heard from a post on LJ that FMA:B will be 63 episodes, via a German source. Assuming that this is true, what do you guys think? Too short? Too long? Just right?

I personally think it sounds a little too short, but maybe it's just because the plot gets very complicated towards the end. There are also quite a few action chapters that will go by in a blink of an eye. One thing's for sure, though-- they can't afford to have much, if any, fillers from now on if they're serious about the limit.

Thanks for this info!
I agree, it doesn't sound like enough...but i guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes assuming it is 63 episodes.

I kinda want it a bit longer >_<, though let's wait and see when it's official happy.gif

@PenguinTruth: Hehe, that's alright! I only remembered because i've been re-reading the manga XD as i, myself am rather forgetful XD.
Tombow
QUOTE (Haineko @ Apr 29 2009, 03:50 AM) *

@Haineko - If you can, could you try to find out where that "German source" got his/her info from, then let us know? And, here is why... ^^

..I know this is the proposed discussion of "what if," but usually, after a few pages of the discussion, everyone will drop mentioning "what if" part, then new posters and readers of the thread would not even realize this is actually "what if" discussion, and start spreading rumors that "According to FM-A board, FMA-2 will end at 63 episodes!!" ...stuff like that have happened before, too. (Hence, I'll keep playing the "wet blanket" and keep asking the source, source, source. tongue.gif )

I would prefer discussions on this thread to be based on confirmed info (or, more or less confirmed info, if the source has been proven to be a fairly reliable source) and if some of you would like to have "Wild Rumor" thread, I can make one separately, and then everyone can have all sort of speculative discussions there, but since that thread would be clearly titled as "Wild Rumor thread," there will be less chance of posters there mistakingly thinking that discussions on that thread to be based on the confirmed info. biggrin.gif
Anakishi
@Haineko: that's right, what I want the most to appear next episode is that scene from the beginning of chapter 6. It'll be a shame if they skip it, but I'm sure they won't. happy.gif (me trying to sound positive)
But I highly doubt that information you got about FMA:B having only 63 episodes is accurate. Since the very beginning, people started discussing how many episodes it would have, but BONES said officially there's no set limit of episodes yet, and 63 seems too short for me, also.

QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 29 2009, 05:06 AM) *
Unless Arakawa trolls us and the manga ends with Ed in our world, screaming about how Arakawa ran out of ideas, and the AraCowa is running for her life through the streets of Munich as he chases her.

Lol, that would be so epic! Ok, not really... though it would be nice to see that as an omake or something.
amestris_star
I'm on the "I will only believe the number of total episodes in FMA2 when BONES say so..." bandwagon...
Yeah, I read that news on LJ and I'm still not convinced... after all, even ANN had interviewed a BONES official stating that they still had no total number of episodes in mind. Plus, 63 is weird to me. My predictions are that they will actually be more - to cover all of the manga.
We just have to wait and see official sources for such info wink.gif
Haineko
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 29 2009, 05:42 AM) *
@Haineko - If you can, could you try to find out where that "German source" got his/her info from, then let us know? And, here is why... ^^

..I know this is the proposed discussion of "what if," but usually, after a few pages of the discussion, everyone will drop mentioning "what if" part, then new posters and readers of the thread would not even realize this is actually "what if" discussion, and start spreading rumors that "According to FM-A board, FMA-2 will end at 63 episodes!!" ...stuff like that have happened before, too. (Hence, I'll keep playing the "wet blanket" and keep asking the source, source, source. tongue.gif )

Oops, sorry about that, Tombow, I understand. The source is from here.

Now that you mention it though, there's no link to anything in print, so I guess it's cause for some skepticism. In that case, I think we can officially classify this as a rumor instead of official news, at least until we actually see the actual source mentioned.
amestris_star
I would only believe any news when it comes from either BONES themselves, or from a Japanese magazine (Newtype, Animage or any of the sort...)
Tombow
@Haineko - Thank you!! ^^
What you can do, if you'd like, is that you can ask the person who posted that "info" on that LJ where he/she got that info, and ask for the source, just like I did here. And, if his/her source site didn't have the link to the source of that info, you can ask him/her (the person on LJ who posted that info) to ask at wherever he/she got that info from to find out where they got their info from, just like I'm asking you now...and so on and on, till someone can finally produce THE ORIGINAL SOURCE of that info, then we'll know if that info was someone just stating some educated guess, or based on some reliable source such as someone working in the production of FMA-2 anime, etc. ^^

And, if THE ORIGINAL SOURCE is in Japanese (as in many cases for anime info,) such as an interview with Arakawa-sensei in one of the Japanese anime magazines, or some article in Japanese trade newspaper for the anime production field, etc., then if the whole article is posted here, we have people on our board who can read Japanese, and we can find out ourselves exactly what the article says. biggrin.gif

==============

Now...back on discussions for the future episodes: ^^

Preview of the next episode (episode 6) on FMA-2 official JP site.
第6話「希望の道」

壊れた機械鎧を直すため、アームストロングと共に故郷リゼンブールへ向かうエドとアル。
途中休憩した駅で、アームストロングは偶然一人の男を見かける。男の名はドクター・マルコー。かつて軍の研究所で錬金術を医療に応用する研究をし、イシュヴァール内乱後、突如行方をくらました人物である。マルコーの元を訪れたエドたちは、そこで彼が軍の命令で「賢者の石」について研究していたという驚愕の事実を知る。

(Translation by Tombow, episode title is from official English sub on Funimation.com)
Episode 6: "Road of Hope"

To repair Ed's broken automail, Ed and Al head for their hometown of Resembool, accompanied by Armstrong.
On the way, while they rest at one of the train stations, Armstrong catches a sight of a man, someone he knew from the past. His name is Dr. Marcoh. He used to belong to the Amestris Army, where he conducted research to apply Alchemy for the Medical use. But, after the Ishval War he disappeared suddenly from the Army, and has been missing since. Ed and the company visit Marcoh's place where Ed learns of a shocking fact that during his days with the Amestris Army, Marcoh was researching the way to make the Philosopher's Stone, under the order of the Army.

-----
(That's it for the officila preview. Hope it's a good episode!! ^^)
amestris_star
More info on the upcoming eps:

http://community.livejournal.com/fm_alchemist/6261293.html

PS. Alzea, I've beaten you on time *evil grin*

Source should be from here, I asked wink.gif
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php...0097&page=7
Alzea
I have no idea if it's true or not but still:
http://community.livejournal.com/fm_alchem...93.html?#cutid1
...so, Animage's scans anyone?

But if it IS true that means that Hughes is going to be killed in 10th (or 9th but I think it should be 10th) episode...

Edit:
Hahaha, I was too slow xD
Tombow
Thanks, amestris_star and Alzea, this I tend to believe it, as the poster has been known to be reliable with the similar info and other FMA info from before. ^^

(The previous info with the same source that was also originating form the same Japanese mag had been so far all turned out to be spot on correct. smile.gif )
amestris_star
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 6 2009, 08:24 PM) *
Thanks, amestris_star and Alzea, this I tend to believe it, as the poster has been known to be reliable with the similar info and other FMA info from before. ^^

You're welcome wink.gif

I suppose I got the predictions right ;D
Kale Mustang
Hmm, when I saw who posted that at the animesuki forum, I wonder if that duckroll is the same person that I know as a mod on another forum that I frequent...

Either way, it all sounds plausible so I'm definitely looking forward to the next five episodes.
Hagaren_4ever
And next week we get an episode AND a chapter! *bliss*
Mistress of Misery
Thanks for the info, everyone.

Hughes...ep. 10? *sigh* It seems too fast, but then again, he did get knocked off pretty quickly in the manga. ='( Good thing they introduced him early, then.
fullmoon
Thank you so much amestris_star and Alzea for the info! It's greatly appreciated! It's great to see what's coming up!

I'm really looking forward to all the episodes....oh but episode 10....It's so soon... Hughesdying...T-T Nina's was so sad and i bet this one will make me cry too.....
amestris_star
QUOTE (Mistress of Misery @ May 7 2009, 03:21 AM) *
Thanks for the info, everyone.

Hughes...ep. 10? *sigh* It seems too fast, but then again, he did get knocked off pretty quickly in the manga. ='( Good thing they introduced him early, then.

Well you tend to have that in the manga too... you start loving him like crazy and pam...
I tell you, Arakawa is evil >D And since the new anime is reflecting the manga, we have that sort of evil XD
lunneth
well since people were saying it'll be like 60-65-70 episodes long they'll prolly concentrate on what matters most and so soon we will definatly be seeing ling. i mena the rate we're getting through it we'll get there in no time. ah hell yeah
Tombow
QUOTE (Lunneth elric @ May 8 2009, 08:14 AM) *
well since people were saying it'll be like 60-65-70 episodes long

@Lunneth elric - Reminder that so far there is no confirmed info as to how long the series will be, and currently the length of the series that's being rumored is ranging from 13 to over 100. tongue.gif
But, yes, I would love to see Ling and other Xing characters soon. biggrin.gif
black~hayate
If I don't cry at Hughes death, I'll be very dissapointed. I want it to be sooooo dramatic >D
Tombow
Preview of the next episode (episode 7) on FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site

(Translation by Tombow, episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 7 "Hidden Truths"
To find the book with Marcoh's research notes Ed and Al visit the Central National Library. But, they find out that the library's First wing where the book was had been burnt to the ground.
To confirm the fact that Marcoh's book was indeed inside the first wing, Lieutenant Maria Ross takes Ed and Al to see, Scheska, a young librarian who knew that wing well. She confirms that indeed the burnt down wing was where the book was. Watching deeply disappointed Ed and Al, Sheska makes an interesting proposal to help Ed and Al....
Krokgard
I've got a question. The manga isn't over yet but the Anime already start; FMA Brotherhood will have the same end of the manga, or another one?
Hagaren_4ever
I don't know, it seems that the manga is reaching the final inning anyway. (I give it less than 5 chapters left) so I think we can rest assured that by the time we reach episode about...30-maybe the manga series will already be done with. I'm pretty sure it will have the same, if not, slightly different ending. They're not gonna make ANOTHER story with different characters but assumming the same name. (They're not Final Fantasy.) I hope the ending leaves us all with a better taste in our mouthes than the last one. dry.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (Krokgard @ May 17 2009, 02:38 PM) *
I've got a question. The manga isn't over yet but the Anime already start; FMA Brotherhood will have the same end of the manga, or another one?

@Krokgard - Since FMA: Brotherhood anime will closely follow the storyline of FMA manga, as reported, I'm pretty sure that the ending of FMA: Brotherhood will be generally following the storyline of FMA manga as well. smile.gif

.. And, for some who haven't been following FMA managa closely, FMA manga is in it's final chapters, though we do not know how long more it will last, but I think Aralawa-sensei stated in one of the interviews while back (I think it's somewhere around chapter 90??) that FMA manga has past it's "beginning of the end" line. ^^

Kirara
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ May 17 2009, 11:50 AM) *
I don't know, it seems that the manga is reaching the final inning anyway. (I give it less than 5 chapters left)

Oh I definitely think there will be more than 5 chapters but I am still pretty hopeful that this new anime will have the same ending as the manga because yes I do think the manga is heading towards its conclusion.
Kyelinn
The manga is heading towards the conclusion, but I read an interview not too long ago on somebody's DeviantArt journal about Arakawa saying it may be a little longer than expected. I don't think 5 chapters is going to wrap everything up just yet, but it is nearing the conclusion. So yes, most likely the anime will end the same as the manga ends.
Krokgard
Thanks for the answers!
@Krokgard - Since FMA: Brotherhood anime will closely follow the storyline of FMA manga, as reported, I'm pretty sure that the ending of FMA: Brotherhood will be generally following the storyline of FMA manga as well. smile.gif

I hope so. I think it would be stupid to make an Anime that follow the manga but is different in the last few episodes.
Tombow
QUOTE (Krokgard @ May 17 2009, 03:44 PM) *
Thanks for the answers!

...I think it would be stupid to make an Anime that follow the manga but is different in the last few episodes.

@Krokgard - Aha, you noticed! ^^ Yes, and soon the Brotherhood anime storyline will start taking own path, very different from the first FMA anime series.

For more info on FMA manga-anime storyline differences, please check out FMA manga - anime (first series) differences thread. biggrin.gif

==============

Back on topic.... ^^

Preview of the next episode (episode 8) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site

(Translation by Tombow, the episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 8: "The Fifth Laboratory"

Seeking the truth about the Philosopher's Stone, Ed slips into the Fifth Lab of the Amestris military. There, he discovers the Alchemy circle for the Philosopher's Stone on the floor of the lab. But, he is attacked by an armored man who calls himself Number 48. Meanwhile, outside of the lab where Al awaits Ed, another armored man, Number 66 attacks Al. Fierce fights among them ensue, and during the fight Ed and Al discover that both Number 48 and Number 66 have their souls attached to the armors, like Al....
penguintruth
I guess the next episode will have the entire battle between Ed and Al and the Slicer(s) and Barry. It sort of makes sense, if you think about the fact that there's so much action in the chapters the battles take place in.

Based on what we know already about the future episode titles, that leaves Alphonse's dillemma in the episode after that (this is one of those things I thought the manga handled better) and then the big tragedy.

How can we face such sadness again?
kkg22104
I wonder when the Greed arc will come in, cuz that's when the storyline really changes right? In the opening, we actually see Greed with his (awesome) shield ability, so does that mean he's going to appear in the first 13 episodes? Unless they're going to use the opening for more than 13 eps...
Tombow
Preview write up of the next episode (episode 9) from FMA-2 official JP site

(Translation by Tombow, partly paraphrased with added description, episode title till is from official English sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 9: "Created Feelings"

Ed's automail was heavily damaged and Ed was wounded badly during the fight at the Fifth Lab. Ed calls Winry to Central from Resembool to repair his automail. Meantime, Al has been troubled by Barry's words from the Fifth lab, and Al begins to wonder, "Am I really Ed's brother? Or, was my memory fabricated, as well as my being as his brother, by Ed, by attaching a soul to an armor?" Al can not shake off his doubt, and it begins to tear apart Ed and Al's brotherly bond that had been unbreakable till now.
Full Metal Elf
I guess like someone in another thread mentioned Hughes is going to be killed soon T___T. I didn't realize HOW soon that was! I checked the manga, and it could be done by episode 11. It seems so fast...but all in all, Hughes didn't last long in the manga...just long enough to miss him when he dies.

This also means... Rush Valley soon...which means: Rush Valley, Izumi, Flashbacks, Izumi, GREED (whose death is REALLY different here and so on)...Bradley reveals he's a Homuculus...

Some of this is still quite similar to the original series...it won't change so dramatically until we meet Ling I think
Tombow
QUOTE (amestris_star @ May 31 2009, 05:12 AM) *

Thank you, amestris_star!!

Oh, boy... yap. The following is the translation of the episode 10 preview on FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site, as reported by amestris_star

------------------

(Interim translation by Tombow, the episode title is from official English sub on Funimation.com.)
Episode 10: "Separate Destinations"

In the hospital room, Ed and Al tell Armstrong, Hughes, and others about things they have witnessed at the Fifth Lab; about the human sacrifice, about the Alchemy circle for the Philosopher's Stone, and about the ones with the tattoos of Ouroboros. For now, there are no answers, and the mystery deepens. Suddenly, their talk gets interrupted by an unexpected visit by Fuhrer Bradley. He tells Ed and others there that there is some mysterious and disturbing existence within the Amestris military that King Bradley himself hasn't been able to find it's identity yet, and tells everyone to be discreet, and be careful. But, as if to ends Bradley's advice in vein, the enemy makes their move, with an attack on an unexpected person....

------------------------

That's it for now. smile.gif
amestris_star
You're welcome Tombow wink.gif

And yes... IT has arrived... *sniff*

PS. They left the Fuhrer's arrival with the melon too lol
Hagaren_4ever
On episode 10:

I'm sorta looking forward to a time where we don't have to put Hughes's death in spoiler bars. That or refer to it as, "the certain event". I, however, am NOT looking forward to the scene where Elicia and Gracia cry at his funeral. Bwaaah! T_T. Whoever just started watching Brotherhood without first reading the manga, or seeing Anime numero uno, must be, like, "What is everyone hiding?! I'm curious, what's gonna happen that's sooo terrible?!" And then when they watch episode 10 they'll be like, "....I didn't want to knnooooowww... T_T".
Tombow
Thread merged.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.