Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
amestris_star
And summary for 17 is already up too!

http://www.hagaren.jp/about/story01.html#story07
Tombow
Thank you, amestris_star! biggrin.gif

Preview of the next episode (episode16) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site, as reported by amestris_star above.

(Translation by Tombow, the episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)
Episode 17: "Cold Flame"

Ross is under the military custody as an suspect for the murder of Hughes, and the situation seems turning worse for her. Then, to her surprise, Barry attacks the brig where Ross is being held, and together with Ling, helps Ross escape from the military custody. The military issues an order to capture Ross, even shoot to kill if necessary. Ed and Al head for the Headquarters to find out the truth. But, even before Ed and Al find out more about the situation, Roy shows up before Ross, and shoot the flame toward Ross....

This episode will air in Japan on Sunday, July 26, 2009
DistantBlue
QUOTE (Sword Alchemist @ Jul 18 2009, 09:21 PM) *
I'm looking forward to it because it means Maria Ross will be established as a major character.

Hm, I wouldn't establish her as a major character, but certainly important. I like her character a lot, especially after seeing the episode.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next three episodes!!! Mustang burning Ross, (possibly) the call scene, Roy vs Lust...!

BTW, maybe I missed something, but I am almost positive Mustang didn't learn of the Homunculi in this episode like it was said in the summary. There was really no room for it to be honest, so....probably in ep. 17 or 18.
Tombow
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Jul 19 2009, 09:44 PM) *
BTW, maybe I missed something, but I am almost positive Mustang didn't learn of the Homunculi in this episode like it was said in the summary.

@DistantBlue - Which summary are you talking about? The direct preview summary for ep 16 on official FMA:B Jp site didn't say that Roy would learn about Homunculi in ep 16. smile.gif
And, if you're talking about the reposted preview summary from Animesuki, then I believe that info was originated from Japanese manga magazine's article on FMA:B, in Japanese, then got translated into English by FMA fan, so that is a hearsay of hearsay, and hence lots of room (though no fault of theirs) for possibly being less than 100% accurate, and we need to be aware of that, and learn to take those as a general guide. That's part of why I keep insisting and asking on posters to state the source of the info they kindly bring to us, so that readers can make an educated use of posted info. In this case, with the nature of info as is, I don't think we can hold them accountable even when it turns out to be not 100% accurate, but still they are incredibly useful info and I'm grateful for having those. smile.gif
thunderbreak
According to duckroll in animesuki here
ep 16 is done by those with ep 6,
ep17 is by those done ep7,
18-those done ep 13
19-those ppl done ep8.

credit goes to duckroll
Edit:there are a few episodes which are outsourced.please read duckroll post if u want to know.
for information
ep6-go to resembool to get repair automail from winry
ep7-national library burnt,meet scheiska
ep8-5th laboratory
ep13-beast of dublith

credit goes to wikipedia
EDIT:
it seems ann got its details on which ep is direct by whom ,and on script,art and so on

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...me.php?id=10216
i think we may predict what the next few ep will look like.
Mr. Deathy
^So 17 is being done by probably the worst team then. I did think the preview looked a bit off. Thankfully I don't mind for the content of that episode though.

I'm glad to hear 19 is being done by that team, it's been a few months since I watched it so I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it had great animation as a whole, probably the best so far outside of maybe episode 14.

I just hope everything else is up to standard in 19 though, including music and pacing. The music especially I'm a bit worried about as it'd be nice to get some friggin new tracks for a change!
Tombow
@thunderbreak - Thank you so much for that info!
IMO, there really shouldn't be so much ups and downs in production quality based on which team has worked on which episode...but anyway, I hope the upcoming episodes will have high quality productions. smile.gif
Full Metal Elf
So...can anyone think of a reason they might be rushing through it like they are? Even though we're finally in "manga territory" they're still cutting scenes and changing it up.

The manga isn't even finished yet...if they go too fast, there could be problems. I just wish I knew what was going on. sad.gif I was under the impression this anime would be very strict with the manga, and so far...it's only about 85% strict.
BluePhoenix
Edit: jajaj ok oops I thought I was in the other thread, I'll switch my post now

But I'm really excited for the new episode! It seems like they don't have that much manga material in it, so it won't be that rushed. I'm actually liking the pacing of the last two episodes, it might seemed rushed for us because we read the manga, but what we don't realize is that something that might take 10 pages in a manga might only take 1 minute or 2 animated.
Kale Mustang
I think eps. 17-19 shouldn't be too bad as far as pacing wise. Especially with Maria's subplot - it basically plays out like a 'whodunit' mystery so it should be alright. The main points for ep. 18 are pretty self-contained, as the chapters were pretty dense, and ep. 19 is most likely be Roy v. Lust, which itself was actually a pretty fast-paced battle but had a lot of information to absorb.
Radadinator
I'm sort of holding a weak hope that BONES is still rushing because they want to amaze everybody with the Lust vs. Roy fight. Either that, or they're rushing because the Lust vs. Roy fight is one of Arakawa's favorites, and they want to make up for how they rearranged and cut out so many parts.

Yeah, I know. Weak hope. The only other reason is if they want to end the series at around the same time as the manga, which I don't want to consider.

Because if they honestly intend to skim and cut through the manga, what's the point of a "strict manga adaptation"?

That Lust vs. Roy part better pretty freaking bomb.
Mr. Deathy
QUOTE (Full Metal Elf @ Jul 20 2009, 09:58 AM) *
So...can anyone think of a reason they might be rushing through it like they are? Even though we're finally in "manga territory" they're still cutting scenes and changing it up.

The manga isn't even finished yet...if they go too fast, there could be problems. I just wish I knew what was going on. sad.gif I was under the impression this anime would be very strict with the manga, and so far...it's only about 85% strict.

There's a huge chance that, although they don't have a fixed amount of episodes, the directors have probably been told by the higher ups to "aim" for the usual BONES amount of episodes, meaning around 50-ish. This probably has to do with the budget, as episodes are NOT cheap to make.

That ties in pretty much perfectly with the way they've paced things, as they've mostly had an average of 2 chapter pacing (trying to condense a possibly 100 chapter+ series down into 50-52 episodes would require at least 2 chapters average throughout the whole show) and have been doing 3 and 4 chapters where they can get away with it, probably so they have some extra room to slow key episodes down a little.

I'm sort of holding a weak hope that BONES is still rushing because they want to amaze everybody with the Lust vs. Roy fight. Either that, or they're rushing because the Lust vs. Roy fight is one of Arakawa's favorites, and they want to make up for how they rearranged and cut out so many parts.

Sadly I don't think they're really aiming to make that anything "groundbreaking", probably just going to make it "good". The pacing suggests episode 19 will still cover AT LEAST 2 chapters and that means material WILL be cut, so even those scenes will be condensed.

I can pretty much guarantee this since episode 18's title suggests it covers a lot of chapters 40 and 41, which leaves little room for much of chapter 37...and I dont see much of 37 being animated in 16. That means some of chapter 37 might still sneak into episode 19, which means it might cover over 2 chapters even, so it could end up with huge portions cut out.
ShadowCat17
I hope they don't give away the fact that Mustang actually saved Maria Ross's life until later, which means Ed better not get to Xerxes until after the Roy/Lust fight. I remember reading the manga for the first time it was so weird having mixed feelings about Roy who was one of my favorite characters in the first anime - he was so awesome in his fight against Lust, but he had brutally killed Ross out of misinformed revenge! And then later finding out how he saved her was like extreme awesomeness points. So I hope all the non-manga readers will be disliking Mustang at the end of this next episode
Mr. Deathy
QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ Jul 25 2009, 12:08 AM) *
I hope they don't give away the fact that Mustang actually saved Maria Ross's life until later, which means Ed better not get to Xerxes until after the Roy/Lust fight. I remember reading the manga for the first time it was so weird having mixed feelings about Roy who was one of my favorite characters in the first anime - he was so awesome in his fight against Lust, but he had brutally killed Ross out of misinformed revenge! And then later finding out how he saved her was like extreme awesomeness points. So I hope all the non-manga readers will be disliking Mustang at the end of this next episode

They're giving it away in episode 18 sadly going by the titles and summaries, it seems they're going for the opposite effect really, they don't seem to want people to see Roy as a villain for long.

So yeah they're doing it before Mustang vs Lust.
Tezrath
Now THAT I didn't want to hear! I loved how while reading the manga that I spent several chapters dispising (well.. cursing at least) Mustang before the big 'reveal' of what really happened was shown. It really added to the layering of the characters, their intensions and what they were capabol of. Until that scene I certainly hadn't thought Mustang would do something like that... and yet even if he had actually killed her, it would have still been minor compared to what he did to become a 'hero' of the Ishval war.
Forsaken Love
^ agree, Arakawa played that perfectly, and its pissing me off that BONES seem to think that they can tell the story better than she can, because I think they prooved pretty epically with anime 1 that they can't. Why they can't just stick to the manga is beyond me, I just know that this series is gonna end at like 51 episodes (or 52, how long was anime 1?) because it just adds up, with the amount of manga they covered in so many eps so far. I loved thinking mustang was a baddy, it was so epic, and the feelings you got thinking he'd actually killed her, graaaa you guys get what im saying right? Well whats really pissing me off, is that my friend is insisting on watching brotherhood before/if ever the manga, her favourite character is Roy and im really feeling she is missing out A LOT. Tsk I knew when I heard about the new series last year, I had a little voice in the back of my skull saying it was too good to be true that a 'faithful' fma adaptation would come along, and guess what the cynical, depressing little voice was correct, because they are screwing it up AGAIN ¬_¬
hand-made-city
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jul 25 2009, 01:40 PM) *
Well whats really pissing me off, is that my friend is insisting on watching brotherhood before/if ever the manga, her favourite character is Roy and im really feeling she is missing out A LOT.

Jeeez! Tell your friend that if she's a true fan of Mustang, that she needs to read the manga because he's got a huge role in it! I think any fan would appreciate his many appearances, and how complex a character he proves to be in the manga! Reading the manga is what made me into such a big Roy fan.
Forsaken Love
same, I love Roy now, in anime 1 I really didnt care for him that much, and I have, I haaaaaaaaaaave! XD like a lot, lol tsk she sais she 'might' read it but that she don't want it to ruin Brotherhood for her ¬_¬ im like gaaaaaaaaaaaah, its the other way around dammit, lulz theres no way she will read it before she sees the mustang and maria thing though which sucks T_T the epicness will be spoilerfied
amestris_star
http://www.hagaren.jp/about/story01.html#story08

Tombow
, Ep 18 summary is up smile.gif

Even though they left the Elizabeth call... I'm a bit fearful about the Riza vs. Gluttony fight... I mean... Episode 18 will have the whole Maria revelation, and Ed in the Xerxes ruins... 19 and 20 will probably include that and the Lust vs Roy thing... at least I hope so.

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jul 18 2009, 02:31 AM) *
I don't know for sure. In the manga, Roy finds out about homonculi in volume 10 after Riza fights Gluttony, and nearly runs over Barry XD But it says he'll find out about the existance of homonculi next week...and the Gluttony battle wasn't shown in the preview, so...they're probably changing the course of events around completely if they're not cutting it (though I don't know why they'd bother. Everyone likes the manga the way it is. Isn't that the reason why they're making another anime?)

Mmmh... found this post and thought... well, Roy still doesn't know about the Homunculii so... that scene will probably be in, but not in the chronology we're aware of...
Mr. Deathy
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 26 2009, 06:43 AM) *
Even though they left the Elizabeth call... I'm a bit fearful about the Riza vs. Gluttony fight... I mean... Episode 18 will have the whole Maria revelation, and Ed in the Xerxes ruins... 19 and 20 will probably include that and the Lust vs Roy thing... at least I hope so.

I don't think you have to worry too much. I think episode 18 will cover chapter 40, the rest of 37 and only HALF of 41, not any of the stuff with the people of Ishval. The Ross stuff will probably be snipped down a bit too so I think they'll have plenty of room to cover all the rest of chapter 37.

19 is definitely going to cover up until Lust's death I'm sure but it'll only be chapters 38 and 39. It's still faster pacing than I'd like for the most important scenes so far and things WILL be cut but it could be a lot worse I guess.
ShadowCat17
The revelation of maria ross won't take very long - it's pretty much all dialogue which takes up pages and pages in the manga but goes fast when it's animated.
Mr. Deathy
^Um actually that's kind of the opposite of the truth. Dialogue scenes take up the most animation time as what can be covered in a tiny panel in the manga has to take a good amount of animation time with a person slowly talking.

That's why you have so much omitted dialogue so far in the series (random sentences trimmed from conversations all the time) and yet the majority of the action is left intact. What can take 5-6 pages can only be a few seconds of animated action. On the other hand 5-6 pages of dialogue can end up taking 5 minutes of time.
RoytheFlameAlchemist
Looking at the preview scenes of next episode (episode 18) at the end of episode 17, is it Breda next to Roy while he is on the phone? shouldnt he be receiving Ed and Armstrong? Dont tell me they changed that too dry.gif
kkg22104
QUOTE (RoytheFlameAlchemist @ Jul 27 2009, 09:22 PM) *
Looking at the scenes of next episode is it Breda next to Roy while he is on the phone? shouldnt he be receiving Ed and Armstrong? Dont tell me they changed that too dry.gif

No, because that's a flashback to when Roy was talking on the phone with Barry and planning Maria's escape. So they didn't really change anything.
RoyxRizaFan
QUOTE (Mr. Deathy @ Jul 22 2009, 12:47 PM) *

Sadly I don't think they're really aiming to make that anything "groundbreaking", probably just going to make it "good". The pacing suggests episode 19 will still cover AT LEAST 2 chapters and that means material WILL be cut, so even those scenes will be condensed.

That would be really sad since Arakawa said she wished the scene had been longer and was hoping it would be in the anime. Maybe they'll cut out some of her stuff and put their new stuff in, thinking that'd make her happy tongue.gif *cough*they'd better not*cough*

17 was better, but this whole switching around the scenes thing hasn't been working at all. It wasn't terrible, but it really lacked what made it so strong in the manga. Ed acted the way with the newspaper because he didn't know Hughes was dead, I mean it was OK, but still. And now we're finding out Ross is alive next week. It was months before we knew that with the manga. Now it's only seven days >_<

Tombow
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 26 2009, 09:43 AM) *

Thank you, amestris_star!! biggrin.gif

Preview of the next episode (episode18) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site, as reported by amestris_star above.

(Translation by Tombow, the episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 18: "The Arrogant Palm of a Small Human"

Ed is ordered by Roy to return to Resembool with Armstrong. But, as soon as they arrive at Resembool they are met by Breda who tells them that they are secretly leaving to visit the ruin of the legendary capital of Xerxes. After crossing the vast desert they finally reach the ruin where Fu was waiting for them. Fu guides them deep in the ruin where they meet with another unexpected person.....

This episode will air in Japan on Sunday, Aug. 2, 2009
thunderbreak
i guess we need to accept the fact that they rearrange the sequence.i guess the cover v10 and last parts of volume 9.for this ep,i hope they end just like the last chapter in vol9 ie riza meets gluttony.
for ep 19 i hope that it ends with roy try to snatch philosopher but suddenly lust grabs it back-when lust appears to be dead.just a small hope.
but why they name this chapter "The Arrogant Palm of a Small Human"?
Tombow
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Aug 1 2009, 10:28 PM) *
but why they name this chapter "The Arrogant Palm of a Small Human"?

@thunderbreak - I know that the initially reported title for chapter 18 was "the pledge of the common man," and I believe that was based on what was released from Viz to Japanese anime magazines, but when the official preview came out on the Story page of FMA:B's official JP site, this chapter is titled as 「小さな人間の傲慢な掌」which, incidentally, is exactly the same title with the chapter title of chapter 41 of FMA manga. Then, Funimation.com translated that as "the Arrogant Palm of a Small Human" for the preview of this episode. That's basically a straight literal translation, IMO. smile.gif
Chapter 41 of FMA manga is the chapter with mostly the same story with the one in this episode, of Ed going to the Xerxes, so maybe they thought this is an appropriate title? ^^
Elemental/Alchemist
I think it'd be cool to mention the intricacy and detail that Bones put into every frame - despite our small complaints about missing scenes, and future time lines coinciding properly, and funny scenes etc..

coming up in a future episode (i'm gonna assume the next 2 episodes) should be the talk between Mustang and Dr. Knox in which Knox chides Mustang for his burnt doll trick (about how he screwed up the limb placement)
http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/42/26/
and Mustang, as you can see on the page i linked and the next page, mentions his plan to have Knox do the Autopsy b/c there was a fire that day, as reported in the paper (an image of a fire is seen on the back of the paper Barry The Chopper cuts when he sees Ross in prison, i forgot the chapter)

Well...
it just so happens that Bones made sure to have legible papers within their show
in last week's episode, 17, one can see the following ->

Click to view attachment
note the fire story!!

Can we assume future episodes will contain such intricacy? i damn well hope so
cheers happy.gif
amestris_star
Tombow, Ep. 19 summary is up:
http://www.hagaren.jp/about/story01.html#story09

(And it should be made of EPIC)
kkg22104
@Elemental/Alchemist: Wow, you must have a really sharp eye for picking that out! Thanks for bringing up my hopes for Bones again happy.gif We should really stop being so hard on them lol, they're doing a pretty good job and we should be grateful they're doing this remake at all. Anyway, I hope they keep up this quality and detail with the upcoming episodes too! smile.gif
Sannom
I just hope that every episode that ends with a "7" won't be cursed with horrible drawings like episode 7 and 17 huh.gif
Mr. Deathy
^They both had the same animation team working on them so unless they work on every ep with a 7 in it I don't think you have to worry about it too much.
ShadowCat17
I wonder what's going to happen with the Ranfan vs. Envy manga material. Are they going to include it in the next episode, or perhaps wait til after Roy/Lust?
HannahBlack09
OT:
Yesterday I read in an anime magazine that the 26th the first OVA of brotherhood would come out... does anyone know more information about this? huh.gif
Tombow
<Program Note>

QUOTE (HannahBlack09 @ Aug 4 2009, 03:27 PM) *
OT: Yesterday I read in an anime magazine that the 26th the first OVA of brotherhood would come out... does anyone know more information about this? huh.gif

@HannahBlack09 - On Aug. 26, the first DVD/BD set of FMA: Brotherhood anime series (the set contains episodes 1 & 2) Japanese version will come out, and as a bonus gift, the set also includes a video, "Blind Alchemist," the animated version of Hiromu Arakawa's one of FMA manga gaidens, "Blind Alchemist." The set also contains a vieo, "anime 4-koma theater" an animated version of Hiromu Arakawa's "4-koma" Omake comics.

For more discussions on these and upcoming japanese version of FMA:B DVD/BD set 1, or any of the upcoming FMA:B DVD/BD set (Japanese versions) please go to FMA:B Japanese version DVD/BD sets thread. smile.gif
DistantBlue
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 19 2009, 07:29 PM) *
And, if you're talking about the reposted preview summary from Animesuki, then I believe that info was originated from Japanese manga magazine's article on FMA:B, in Japanese, then got translated into English by FMA fan, so that is a hearsay of hearsay, and hence lots of room (though no fault of theirs) for possibly being less than 100% accurate, and we need to be aware of that, and learn to take those as a general guide. That's part of why I keep insisting and asking on posters to state the source of the info they kindly bring to us, so that readers can make an educated use of posted info. In this case, with the nature of info as is, I don't think we can hold them accountable even when it turns out to be not 100% accurate, but still they are incredibly useful info and I'm grateful for having those. smile.gif

Oh, I'm sorry! I never meant to be rude or ungrateful towards those who provided us with that info, and I apologize if I came across as that. sad.gif

ALSO -

NINETEEN. O___O
black~hayate
I don't know where to post it else, guys...
The German Animania magazine will bring a special out about Brotherhood.
In the preview they said "Fma brotherhood is planned to have 63 episodes". Do we have allready this information?
(I can post source and translate the text. But since it's just a preview for the next magazine, there isn't much other info)
hand-made-city
QUOTE (black~hayate @ Aug 6 2009, 04:07 AM) *
I don't know where to post it else, guys...
The German Animania magazine will bring a special out about Brotherhood.
In the preview they said "Fma brotherhood is planned to have 63 episodes". Do we have allready this information?
(I can post source and translate the text. But since it's just a preview for the next magazine, there isn't much other info)

I've heard that number floating around before... but only 63 episodes? It doesn't sound like enough, though at the rate the anime is going, I guess it would be enough. dry.gif
Mr. Deathy
I dunno how there can really be any plans for episode count for sure yet when the manga hasn't ended but 63 doesn't sound so bad...but I don't know if it's true. The current pacing does make it seem like they're aiming for 52 or less!
thunderbreak
According to Geg,the titles: next eps are up.
for next ep discussion:i 'm not sure how they are going to squeeze 2 chapters in one,so there maybe quick paced/cuts.
as we see the winry scene in the previews which is at end of the 2 chpters.if most of it is animated,i think we may see pride here,althoughtt i'm not sure how he would sound like.
ShadowCat17
Wikipedia had cited a japanese magazine article that indicated that there were 51 episodes of FMA:B "currently scheduled", but that information and citation have since been removed
Tombow
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Aug 6 2009, 04:05 PM) *
According to Geg,the titles: next eps are up.
for next ep discussion:i 'm not sure how they are going to squeeze 2 chapters in one,so there maybe quick paced/cuts.
as we see the winry scene in the previews which is at end of the 2 chpters.if most of it is animated,i think we may see pride here,althoughtt i'm not sure how he would sound like.

@thunderbreak - In order for us to get some idea of how reliable this info is, may we have some additional info on this Greg person? Do you know how/where this person got this information? Is he anyone with some access to inside info? I see it's on narutofan forum, and it seems like he is getting this from a poster(s) on 2-chan? If so, has he posted where/how that poster on 2-chan is getting posted information from? Has this person posted similar type information before? If so, in your opinion/observation, what is the reliability of the info from this person? Thanks in advance for the additional info! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
Duckroll from AnimeSuki forum posted the same episode titles here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=345

If I remember well, his sources are reliable.
thunderbreak
hey,thanks for provide duckroll link.i've not ask geg yet but the problem seem to be solved
btw hoheiheim is voiced by Unshou Ishizuka
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ple.php?id=1178
As: Zabuza Momochi(Naruto)
jet black(cowboy bepop)
Huskisson(conqueror of shamballa(FMA))
kizaru(one piece)
credits to anime suki and ANN
and post by geg
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=990
there's a pic on hoho in a magazine
looks like my previous theory on hoho and father will be voiced by same person is wrong
Tombow
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Aug 4 2009, 07:44 PM) *
Oh, I'm sorry! I never meant to be rude or ungrateful towards those who provided us with that info, and I apologize if I came across as that. sad.gif

@DistantBlue - No problem!! I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. ^^

==============

QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Aug 7 2009, 06:03 AM) *
Duckroll from AnimeSuki forum posted the same episode titles here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=345

If I remember well, his sources are reliable.

Thank you, Michiyo-! And, yes, the provider of this is known to be reliable, and this confirms the info from the other source thunderbreak has kindly provided. ^^
Thnk you, BOTH of you for bringing the info!! ^^

So then, according to the info by duckroll on animesuki (and greg on narutoforum):
Ep20 - Father in front of the grave (ch42)
Ep21 - The fools advance forth
Ep22 - Their backs in the distance (ch46 )

Also, according to duckroll on animesuki
Ep20 -
Script: Yoneki Tsumura (ep 15)
[b]Director: Ikuro Sato (ep 12)
Storyboard: Katsumi Teratou (ep 10)
Animation Direction: Tetsuya Kawakami (new to FMA:B)

Ep21 -
Script: Michihiro Tsuchiya (ep 4-5,10,18)
Director: Kiyomitsu Sato (ep 4,11)
Storyboard: Michio Fukuda (ep 13)
Animation Direction: Hiroya Iijima (ep4,11)

Ep22 -
Script: Shôtarô Suga (ep 6,11,14,16)
Director: Tsutomu Yabuki (ep 6,16)
Storyboard: Shinji Ishihira (ep 11,14,17,19)
Animation Direction: Kenichi Ohnuki (new to FMA:B)

These are very useful info. ^^

==============

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Aug 2 2009, 06:15 AM) *
Tombow, Ep. 19 summary is up:
http://www.hagaren.jp/about/story01.html#story09

(And it should be made of EPIC)

Thank you, amestris_star!! biggrin.gif

Preview of the next episode (episode19) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site, as reported by amestris_star above.

Episode 19: "The Death of the Undying"

The operation by Roy and the gang against the Homunculi is coming to a big conclusion. Following Barry who is searching for his body, Roy, Havoc, Al and others sneak into the basement of the Third lab. They separate into two teams and proceed farther. There, Roy and Havoc run into Lust, and they learn about the Homunculi and their secret for the first time. Even though still in a state of confusion and wonderment, Roy manages to come up with the quick tact, and blasts off Lust with a huge explosion. But, regenerated by the amazing power of Philosopher's Stone inside, suddenly she revives and impales Roy and Havoc in an instance of their unguarded moment...

This episode will air in Japan on Sunday, Aug. 9, 2009
kkg22104
Thanks for the new info on the next episode titles. I have a question though, what exactly does "pre-empted" mean (on duckroll's post)? Is FMA:B not going to be aired on September 6th?

After watching episode 19, I'm looking forward to the next episode with Ed digging up his mom's grave. It always seemed so dramatic for me, so I wonder how they'll do with it.

Also, they've skipped RanFan vs. Envy! I didn't see any of that in the preview of episode 20, so either they've cut it out entirely or are planning to stick it back in sometime later.
thunderbreak
episode summaries

could anyone translate them?
btw it's from animage issue

original source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=625461367
credits hilalchemist
the rest of the issue posted are as same as those posted in "related news"
amestris_star
Ep. 20 summary is out:

http://www.hagaren.jp/about/story01.html#story10
Michiyo-
Here's duckroll's translation of the episode summaries:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=359
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.