Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
ShadowCat17
Am I the only one that doesn't really have much of a problem with the anime so far? Except for that weird first episode, I think overall it's been pretty good. The story is obviously following the manga plot, I think you're all being a bit too nitpicky...
Radadinator
QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ Jul 7 2009, 01:17 PM) *
Am I the only one that doesn't really have much of a problem with the anime so far? Except for that weird first episode, I think overall it's been pretty good. The story is obviously following the manga plot, I think you're all being a bit too nitpicky...

I think it's because instead of watching the series for fun, everybody watches it ready to criticize anything that seems slightly off. Okay, only the nitpickers do that, but it's easier to think of the bad things instead of the good.

It would be boring to see the exact same thing from the manga in anime form, right? Being an adaptation, it should take some liberties with scenes and make them interesting. Except for Episode 13, which was just weird.

Anyways, the new director seems to have a better sense of the characters than the last, so the future episodes will at least get some good characterization. smile.gif

hand-made-city
QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ Jul 7 2009, 04:17 PM) *

No, I truly am enjoying it too. But there are so many good moments in the manga that people want to see animated, and everyone has different preferences... so it can be sort of disappointing to miss out on any particular scene that you were looking forward to. I think that's the main trouble. Bones can't please everyone, of course. Besides some of the really weird looking character designs, I like this series!
RoyxRizaFan
I know there are some part where we're all nitpicky, and it's only because we respect the series so much, but my problem is that it's going so fast and everything is so jumbled that if I were a new viewer, I wouldn't bother. At this point, anime one seems to be doing better.

There are some episodes I really liked, like the Al one, the Hughes one, and Rush Valley but some of them are just REALLY bad, and I thought they'd slow down around the Greed arc and it only seems like they're speeding up...Perhaps it will make Roy seem like a better hero, but if that wasn't Arakawa's intent, then what's the point?

Hopefully they'll redeem it, because I'm really excited and I WANT to like it! I don't hate it, but I"m aggravated after the Greed thing since I've giving it the benefit of the doubt for so long.

Good luck, BONES! Don't mess up...again...
hand-made-city
^Yes I agree.. the Greed arc was very rushed.. I didn't expect it to go so fast! I did however enjoy the fight between Greed and Bradley. Wheeeew that was one hell of a fight!
RoyxRizaFan
^ Agreed!

I think they'll pull off the Roy/Lust fight, but I only say this because Arakawa mentioned in an interview that it's what she's looking forward the most to see animated (what do you know? Me too!) I don't like that they messed up the pacing by switching around the Ross thing, though.

I can't wait to see Ling, though, and hear everyone's VAs! Hopefully, it'll be awesome, even if they're stuffing a ton of stuff in (I don't see why they need to add the Silver Alchemist, but oh well). I'm crossing my fingers...

No matter what, I'm going to die when I see Ling, though. Die of awesome.
DistantBlue
About the next few episodes....I dunno, I'm kinda on the borderline here. I am really looking forward to this, but the thing is is that BONES is not slowing down! I don't mind the shifting of order as much as long as they do the episodes well, but it's just....now we are finally at the manga; here's their chances to lay off the fast forward and slow down and really get into the new material.

I mean, they would HAVE to have the series go on longer than the manga in order to get the ending in and everything....so what's the rush?
thunderbreak
i hope they stop rush,as other mention above.....but kirara(thanks!) info makes me worry.
for new viewer,well....i watch almost every ep with a new viewer(ie dont watch manga or 1st season b4) and what can i summm up is it's too rushy.
i dont think i want to watch a summarised version of fma manga:(
at least make it like bleach,one piece where there's a lot of ep but less/no fillers

for roy/lust,i think it's what it differentiate itself from 1st season fights,and i hope the sequences dont change

btw otaku usa mag published something on fma :b.not sure what it contains however.
http://www.moresay.com/2009/07/07/otaku-us...st-brotherhood/
Forsaken Love
I'm praying that those new ep titles are wrong...but things like Olivia in that poster... I'm actually getting insanley worried now, I hate saying bad things about the series but I'm finding it hard not to right now, so far they been missing out A LOT of the characterization and humor points, if they continue to I hate to say it but I may even drop the series out of spite XD gawd if they miss the periodic table moment I will never forgive them! I know a lot of people who have been dieing to see that animated and if its not noooooooooooo *insert worried sniffles here* As Thunderbreak said, I don't see why they can't make it like bleach-filler seasons, when they have soooooooo much material to work with, there really is no excuse, and with this apparently continued rushed pace, im still worried about catch up, I don't know what the director thinks he's doin' but we'll see...
Full Metal Elf
o.o;;...I'm getting worried too at them rushing this. Seriously...why do they need to? The manga isn't finished yet, no need to hurry. >_<

I can't wait to see Ling animated and everyone else, but I really want them to get the screentime they deserve.

And the Roy vs. Lust fight better NOT be rushed or I'll be pissed.

Is there anyone here who is fluent in Japanese and go to any official websites or forums and complain? laugh.gif
Kirara
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jul 8 2009, 05:30 AM) *
I'm praying that those new ep titles are wrong...

The episode titles are correct they were in the monthly Japanese anime magazines. And so far those sources have always been completely accurate.
Forsaken Love
nooooooooooo kirara-san it must be lieeeeeeeees, lies i saaaaaaaaaay! omg noooo *cries in corner* *sob sob* thanks for the info though...
Radadinator
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jul 7 2009, 03:37 PM) *
Perhaps it will make Roy seem like a better hero, but if that wasn't Arakawa's intent, then what's the point?

Well, Arakawa isn't God.
...All right, not as close to God as Miyazaki is. But sometimes Arakawa messes up, and the anime fixes or adds in new things to make it a little better. Um, a little worse in the Greed arc, but the ones like the toy robot? and Ed n' Al playing with Nina are good.

Besides, if they animated the manga exactly, panel by panel and everything, somebody's gonna complain. No seriously, there will be people who'll complain. >>

Am I being stupidly optimistic here?
(Because honestly, even if I try to be happy about this, I'm still lowering my expectations so the fall won't be too hard.)
Forsaken Love
I think I can see what they're doing here, I think they are trying to fit the whole manga into the same amount of episodes as anime 1, which was 51 or 52+ movie? I think. If they don't slow down that adds up, 14episodes covered roughly a third of the manga 14x3=42+whats yet to be written in the manga+slight slow down it adds up, and maybe if they catch up to the manga, they might do the ending in a movie. This is very sad because if thats true that means much more will be missed out T_T I heard rumors of a year long anime before brohood started but i cast them off as rumors, not seeing how the manga could be condensed into something that short, but it seems to be getting likely though...
Fubuki
QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jul 8 2009, 07:58 PM) *
But sometimes Arakawa messes up, and the anime fixes or adds in new things to make it a little better. Um, a little worse in the Greed arc, but the ones like the toy robot? and Ed n' Al playing with Nina are good.

Besides, if they animated the manga exactly, panel by panel and everything, somebody's gonna complain. No seriously, there will be people who'll complain. >>

Am I being stupidly optimistic here?
(Because honestly, even if I try to be happy about this, I'm still lowering my expectations so the fall won't be too hard.)

No, I understand exactly where you're coming from. smile.gif
(I thought the toy robot things was absolute genius. A really, really good move on the writers' part.)

There's no such thing as a perfect adaptation. And honestly, we should be grateful that we're even getting a more faithful adaptation - nobody had to make one, after all.

And even with the rushing, I've found Brotherhood to be an enjoyable ride so far, one which I think I'll continue to enjoy, despite the twists and turns it may take in adapting the source material. Really, as long as things make sense within the content of the adaptation itself, it's fine by me. biggrin.gif

On topic: Next week's episode looks super exciting. I can't wait to see these parts of the manga animated! ^^ ( Maybe that's why I can stand to be so optimistic: I'm too easily amused and far too easy to please. tongue.gif )
rzerox21xx
I like this series already better thant he first one however I was worried about the rush job but I think they might have a motive for this. Who knows, maybe they will put in different order of things and maybe they might put some little filler to add to the story. I just hope it won't get to Bleach filler or Naruto filler. I would kill for some filler scenes that enhances the Royai or Edwin scenes and others to make up for the missed scenes. I notice this serious is going to put more effort on those than the first. Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Now now I don't want filler after filler. but you never know I want to have hope in this series. I like the artstyle better snice its more towards Arkawa style.
hand-made-city
^I'd be perfectly okay with filler Royai scenes! XD As long as they stayed true to their characters! But they don't seem to have time for fillers, if they have so much else in the manga to worry about!
rzerox21xx
"^I'd be perfectly okay with filler Royai scenes! XD As long as they stayed true to their characters! But they don't seem to have time for fillers, if they have so much else in the manga to worry about!"

Myabe they will explore some of the missing scenes in flashback form. That might work. I just don't want the series to actch up to the manga especially snice the manga is on it's way to a final adn they realdy made up a ending for the first one. I'll woldnt mind some fillers if they stay ture to the character and not make the characters stupid. But I want the series staff to do what they can to the best of their ability to make sure they don't catch up to the manga.

You know, maybe they might do the same thing like the past series on the same timeslot which is gundam 00 and code geass and go on a hiatus after the first 20 episodes between parts. It worked for both of those series, it might work for fullmetal.
Sannom
QUOTE ("rzerox21xx")
Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Well the game seems to also create a "romantic interest" for Al laugh.gif One of the posters in the Gangan this month shows that the little girl with the Prince visits Central (and apparently the Armstrong family laugh.gif ) and it seems that she bonds with Al, the way they look at the pictures together and the fact that Al is in the center of the group picture, with the girl.
thunderbreak
QUOTE (Sannom @ Jul 10 2009, 11:20 PM) *
QUOTE ("rzerox21xx")
Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Well the game seems to also create a "romantic interest" for Al laugh.gif One of the posters in the Gangan this month shows that the little girl with the Prince visits Central (and apparently the Armstrong family laugh.gif ) and it seems that she bonds with Al, the way they look at the pictures together and the fact that Al is in the center of the group picture, with the girl.

btw wasnt al with mei XD ?
rzeroxx
I just hope it won't get to Bleach filler or Naruto filler. I would kill for some filler scenes that enhances the Royai or Edwin scenes and others to make up for the missed scenes. I notice this serious is going to put more effort on those than the first. Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Now now I don't want filler after filler. but you never know I want to have hope in this series. I like the artstyle better since its more towards Arakawa style.

they even add too much filler to naruto main plots,from what i havent heard .
i think pairings-just put what arakawa wrotes.i like her style which is not cheesy and i would like the anime counterpart to do so.
for game-- well i think it's allright smile.gif from what i have seen smile.gif

for next ep,or at least the ep after the next i hope they retain the manga sequence.
i reread the manga and seems like they move forward some scenes to next ones.

EDIT:BTW which chapter did scar fight with silver alchemist--i only remember seeing him in ishval flashbacks smile.gif
Clouddash
Wehehe... new here. Hey! happy.gif

Yeah, I also got worried when I saw that they'll be tackling the Maria Ross thing AND THEN reveal that she wasn't actually killed... I was expecting that to be revealed in at least two-three episodes so that a lot of viewers will have the same reaction the manga readers had.
But oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I was hoping for at least 50+ episodes.

The series still has a lot to tackle... and the Maria Ross situation + Roy vs Lust isn't the half of it yet...

I may just be foolishly optimistic, but I have high hopes for this readaptation... I hope the next episodes will be as epic as Ep 14 even if it will turn out rushed.
kkg22104
Welcome Clouddash! smile.gif

I don't really mind that they're switching the order of things as long as both events are done well. It might not have the same effect as the manga did, but it's still the same story.
hand-made-city
QUOTE (kkg22104 @ Jul 11 2009, 01:53 AM) *
Welcome Clouddash! smile.gif

I don't really mind that they're switching the order of things as long as both events are done well. It might not have the same effect as the manga did, but it's still the same story.

Yep, I agree... Personally, I think it's time this conversation on how Bones is switching things around and speeding through scenes needs to end... I've seen the same conversations on a number of threads... maybe we can find something new to talk about! We're all frustrated, but the manga doesn't stop existing just because the new anime started! Sometimes it can be a bit disappointing to miss out on some good stuff being animated, but it's not too bad in the end.

Oh, and of course - welcome Clouddash!
Kale Mustang
If episode 14 set the standard for the amount of blood and violence they're willing to show in Brotherhood, hopefully that level will be maintained or surpassed - as there are several brutal fights throughout the series.

I've been impressed with the fact that Bones' production has gotten better with each episode and I can't wait to see what they do with the Xing crew.
thunderbreak
the maria ross thingy..i really like the way arakawa arrange it--hope bones dont change it
btw just see the new wallpaper
got olivia armstrong in it XD
strawberry_pockyness!!!
Now just to add, they really need to slow down. At the rate they're going they'll catch up and need a new story again sleep.gif now don't get me wrong, I loved the first anime, it's what got me hooked but we don't need 3 different stories. LOL well that probably won't happen but the pace is awfully fast.

If episode 14 set the standard for the amount of blood and violence they're willing to show in Brotherhood, hopefully that level will be maintained or surpassed - as there are several brutal fights throughout the series.

Why do they have to edit so much!? We wantt to see the bloodinesss. It's FMA come onnnn lol!! What's the point of doing it if your letting down fans by editting and cutting and everything!! It'll just make them hate your studio Bones sleep.gif

EDIT: And when you think about it, the longer you make a series, more dvd's come out, the more merchendise you can make, and even more fans are found!! The longer it's on the air the more people will see it. It only really benefits making it a long series D:<
rzerox21xx
I still remember how Bleach started, the first 20 episode cut out so much content and condensed so much until the Soul Society arc when they slowed down and did a 2 chap per ep pace.(3 chaps is probably equal to one Fma chapter). Rurouni Kenshin first season did that and cut down, change and well it was really annoying when you read the manga especially snice after that, the first season half is have fillers as a result. Then the Kyoto arc where the adaptation is nearly perfect athough there were some content cutted.

I'm giving Bones the benefit of the doubt and hopefully they might show the stuff we missed in flash back form or omakes or put in a another episode. who knows, maybe they will get creative but it doesn't mean I'm not worry. Fullmetal chapters come out in a monthly basis and the way its going, it might take maybe a year to finish the story.

Who knows, maybe Fullmetal might go on Hiatus like Gundam 00 and Code geass before them.

Nzm
I find it awesome biggrin.gif Great that it follows manga storyline (better than the one in first anime), uses similar style to Arakawa's drawings and has darker music (the old music was nice but here we have some better).
thunderbreak
is it truth that they skip on how ed founds out that maria ross murder hughes on newspaper and change it to another scene?
just read through at ANN,got me worried

and i am a bit worry that how would they put in ep 16,seems like a long ep according to brotherhood standards
amestris_star
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 16 2009, 03:21 PM) *
is it truth that they skip on how ed founds out that maria ross murder hughes on newspaper and change it to another scene?

and i am a bit worry that how would they put in ep 16,seems like a long ep according to brotherhood standards

Any link to that please?
Kirara
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 16 2009, 06:21 AM) *

Yes according to the magazine summaries in Japan they find out that Hughes died through Maria Ross. And it seems like announcing that she was the murderer will come after that.

But anyways it doesn't look like they are fitting too much into the episode just switching events around. Episodes 16 and 17 should cover volume 9. It just might be out or order a bit. They are doing the same with Volume 10.

Anyways this is the next 4 episodes summaries

Ep16 - Roy starts to uncover the truth about Hughes' death from the captured Barry. He learns of the existence of the Homunculi. Meanwhile Ed and those travelling with him finally return to Central and hear from Maria Ross that Hughes was murdered.

Ep17 - After being arrested for the murder of Hughes, Ross escapes when Barry attacks the facility where she is held. Wanting to discover the truth behind the matter Ed chases after Ross, only to see her burn up in a pillar of fire.

Ep18 - Ed is ordered to return to Resembool by Roy, but is led by Breda to the legendary ruins of Xerxes instead. There he meets an unexpected person.

Ep19 - Roy who is infiltrating the Third Lab Underground with Havok, finds himself face to face with Lust. He learns first hand what the true nature of a Homunculus is and their secret, all revolving around the Philosopher's Stone.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php...075#post2505075
Tombow
^ Ohh... I see.... Thanks, Kirara, for that info!! biggrin.gif
thunderbreak
thanks kirara.now i can read the summaries for myself smile.gif
Jen_Elric
Thanks, Kirara!

Wow, I was so unhappy reading that Ed and Al find out about Hughes from Maria, and not from a newspaper heading!! I loved how that was done in the manga. I'm still not happy, but not as ticked off.
Still, Switching events and changing scenes. Bones should know it won't make all manga fans happy. Guess I'll have to watch Sunday to see if it's good or not. lol
kkg22104
QUOTE (Kirara @ Jul 16 2009, 02:35 PM) *

Ep18 - Ed is ordered to return to Resembool by Roy, but is led by Breda to the legendary ruins of Xerxes instead. There he meets an unexpected person.

If Ed's being ordered by Roy, does that mean they're skipping the part where Armstrong punches him and drags him off to Resembool? (It's in Chapter 37.) Darn Bones, cutting out more manga humor.
Forsaken Love
wtf! Why are they cutting out all the humor!? I actually hate whoever is writing the scripts for this _ Everytime I look at this thread its just more bad news, man I don't know if I even wanna' watch this anymore, the manga is awesome enough to keep me happy...

I'm really worried they'll cut out the 'periodic table' moment, which is like my favourite scene in the whole manga, they don't seem to be thinking much of the character development and relationships anyway, they allready cut out a royai and edwin jealousy scene from last episode.
kkg22104
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jul 17 2009, 06:10 AM) *
I'm really worried they'll cut out the 'periodic table' moment

Periodic table? Refresh my memory, which part are you talking about?
Forsaken Love
The part where winry is fixing up ed's automail in the north, and then ed remembers hawkeye saying 'you love winry don't you' and he rolls off the bed in panic saying something like 'think of something else ANYTHING ELSE-carbon,oxygen,hydrogen,nitrogen,argon-etc etc' or words to that effect, and then winry sais something like 'why do i love this weirdo anyway?' sowwy i can't remember exactly in the manga where it is so i can't go get the page XD
kkg22104
^Oh, I know what you're talking about now happy.gif Yeah, it's in Chapter 70, and it's one of my favorite EdxWin moments laugh.gif

It'll be a long time before we get to Chapter 70, but hopefully they'll stop cutting out great manga humor.
Forsaken Love
i love that scene! it makes me laugh every time, if they miss that out i will never forgive them _ but we'll probably know before hand, if they miss out Hawkeye saying that to Ed around chapter 50-60 or whenever, then they will miss that part at chp70 too
Radadinator
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jul 17 2009, 04:10 AM) *
they don't seem to be thinking much of the character development and relationships anyway, they allready cut out a royai and edwin jealousy scene from last episode.

They're doing fine with character development, imo.
Maybe it's because I don't care about shipping, but I'm not really concerned about them cutting out a few Royai or Edwin scenes. They kept all of the important scenes, like with Ed sleeping in Risembool, and a couple of episodes later it's going to be pretty obvious that Riza loves Roy. (It was always obvious from the start, anyways.) And they threw in that extra scene with Ed and Winry.

So if Ross tells Ed and Al about Hughes' death, is Winry gonna be there too, or is she gonna find out some other way? (Like through the newspaper?)
Jen_Elric
Just because Roy is going to order Ed to go to Resembol, doesn't mean they will cut out Armstrong punching Ed, then dragging him there. They may keep that in.
In episode 15, when Al tells Ed he can do Alchemy without a circle, I was surprised they kept in the part when Ed imagines Al tipping the scales in being more awesome! SO happy they kept that in!

Don't freak out too much yet. Wait until these episodes are aired. happy.gif
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jul 17 2009, 09:47 AM) *
So if Ross tells Ed and Al about Hughes' death, is Winry gonna be there too, or is she gonna find out some other way? (Like through the newspaper?)

That's a good question... I'd kinda like it if she found out through the newspaper but it would be interesting if she was with the Elrics when Maria tells them about Hughes' murder.
RoyxRizaFan
If Roy finds out about homonculi next episode, it must mean they're cutting on Riza vs. Gluttony, which is strange b/c that battle comes into play later when she realizes that Pride isn't an ordinary homonculi. And I like the "Elizabeth" convo.

Unless I'm forgetting something.

They better not cut out:

1. Ling/Ed height comparison.
2. Falman and Barry

I swear, BONES...go ahead, cut all my RoyAi, but leave alone the humor XD
DistantBlue
Quite frankly, I am totally confused.

DX

I need to go reread V.8-10. D:

Dammit, I just wish BONES would keep this part of the manga in order...it's probably one of my favorite arcs in the entire series. sad.gif With the Lust Incident, and the call/Riza v. Gluttony (RoyxRiza What do you mean they are cutting it out?!) and all.
RoyxRizaFan
I don't know for sure. In the manga, Roy finds out about homonculi in volume 10 after Riza fights Gluttony, and nearly runs over Barry XD But it says he'll find out about the existance of homonculi next week...and the Gluttony battle wasn't shown in the preview, so...they're probably changing the course of events around completely if they're not cutting it (though I don't know why they'd bother. Everyone likes the manga the way it is. Isn't that the reason why they're making another anime?)

I think it's an anime law, though: all manga fans must be infuriated, or else it isn't a legitamate anime XD Hopefully things will get back on track soon! Because I'm really looking forward to seeing everything animated!
rzerox21xx
Could Bones being doing this on purposes so it won't completely suprpasse the first series and make it suck compare to the one right now. So fans don't feel like the first series is worthless and should be ignored compare to this newer more manga loyal series. They maybe try to balance both series out that way. Probably a dumb question.

I'm all for the staff geting creative and catching off guard with new scenes or switching them around but well who knows what they plan. I must admit, I'm very anxious to watch those future eps and hoping they don't change too much.
kkg22104
QUOTE (Jen_Elric @ Jul 17 2009, 11:52 AM) *
Just because Roy is going to order Ed to go to Resembol, doesn't mean they will cut out Armstrong punching Ed, then dragging him there. They may keep that in.
In episode 15, when Al tells Ed he can do Alchemy without a circle, I was surprised they kept in the part when Ed imagines Al tipping the scales in being more awesome! SO happy they kept that in!

Don't freak out too much yet. Wait until these episodes are aired. happy.gif

Yeah, I guess, thanks for giving me some more hope happy.gif And that part was so hilarious laugh.gif

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jul 17 2009, 07:31 PM) *
I think it's an anime law, though: all manga fans must be infuriated, or else it isn't a legitamate anime XD Hopefully things will get back on track soon! Because I'm really looking forward to seeing everything animated!

Unless of course, no manga existed to begin with tongue.gif Anyway, I guess everything'll be okay if they get the main points of the plot across, and we'll always have the manga to go to for the awesome humor biggrin.gif
Sword Alchemist
So we're heading into the Maria Ross arc now. I'm looking forward to it because it means Maria Ross will be established as a major character.

But yet once the arc is over we wont see her until near the end of the series.

Tombow
Preview of the next episode (episode16) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site, as reported by amestris_star here.

(Translation by Tombow, the episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 16: "Footsteps of a Comrade-in Arms"

From Barry Roy has learned some truth about the murder of Hughes. But, soon Homunculus learn that Roy is searching for the truth about Hughes's murder and Roy has met Barry. Meanwhile, Ed, Al, & Winry come to Central. Ed and Al learn about Hughes' death from Maria Ross at the Headquarters. Meantime, not knowing his death yet, Winry heads straight to Hughes' home....

This episode will air in Japan on Sunday, July 19, 2009
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.