Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
deet-tastic
I have been worried about Rizas "You B----" line this whole time. She'd better say it.
I don't translate "Kisama!" as "why you!"

But, FUNi has edited when Alphonse said it to Scar in episode 5. Al screams it right before Mustang and the militairy show up. But FUNi changed it all together to (going off of memory) "No dont! Stooooop!"

Nice find Flamez_freak. I've been worried about it because of how the preview was looking. Knowing it's the guy that did 26 and 53, I can relax.

EDIT:
Colleen Clinkenbeard is the script writer, right? And she also plays Riza. You'd think she'd want her own character to have a Bad A moment. (i would)
Hagaren_4ever
^ Okay, I feel slightly better now knowing that Colleen is the script writer. I will be very disappointed if Funimation does something 4kids here.

@Flamez_Freak Good good news! Thanks for that, I look forward to seeing it. smile.gif
Kasumisty
Concerning the 62nd episode preview: Okay, the art is fine, but I think they cut a bit of blood here and there: characters looked really battered in the manga and had a lot more wounds. Or the preview is showing the different moment, but I think the most of the scenes are from after the Father's Hyper Beam thingie blast . They are so unstable when it comes to violence, one time a character is drowning in a pool of blood from a small cut, the next time one is barely scratched despite receiving a severe trashing. And it's not only this anime issue - most anime do that. Oh, and remember Hohenheim from first series movie? *facepalm*
Tombow
<Program Note>

For discussions on possible contents for episodes 63-64:

Just letting you guys know that as a one-time event, for discussing speculations & wishful thinking on what would be in the final 2 FMA:B episodes, episodes 63-64, we'll be opening 2 special threads, one discussion thread for those who had read FMA manga chapter 108, and one discussion thread for those who hadn't read FMA mana's final chapter. They will be posted up and open for you guys' comments shortly. smile.gif

ETA:

For those who have read FMA manga chapter 108, please add your post on
"Episodes 63-64, FMA:B final episodes content speculation/wishful thinking thread - For those who had READ FMA MANGA Final chapter" with your comments with your speculations and wishful thinking for the contents of episodes 63 - 64.

For those who have NOT read FMA manga final chapter please add your post on
"Episode 63-64, FMA:B final chapters, speculation/wishful thinking thread - For those who had NOT READ FMA MANGA Final chapter" with your comments with your speculations and wishful thinking for the contents of episodes 63 - 64.
Flamez_Freak
Thanks for the awesome work you've been doing tombow . Hats off .
Well talkin about the art , . At first glance , i noticed that al is pretty beaten up smile.gif so i guess we know where that shot was taken from .
But what i'm waiting for is kameda's work . He's stated on twitter that he'll be working wit roy's attacks in episode 62 . . Wow . . Can't wait . . The guy loves roy fa sure . . He has already animated roy in episode 19, 53 and 54 . . And now this . . Awesomesauce smile.gif
Kaori Ayanami
QUOTE (Flamez_Freak @ Jun 14 2010, 04:15 PM) *
But what i'm waiting for is kameda's work . He's stated on twitter that he'll be working wit roy's attacks in episode 62 . . Wow . . Can't wait . . The guy loves roy fa sure . . He has already animated roy in episode 19, 53 and 54 . . And now this . . Awesomesauce smile.gif

Kameda: Official Roy's animator since 2009. (XD)
deet-tastic
Awesome biggrin.gif I can't wait to see Roy and Riza being awesome biggrin.gif
Kasumisty
Reuploded preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOlvn6DwiIk
AXavierB
From the look of the preview, it'll cover most or all of the events of chapter 107. That means 108 will be two episodes, I guess... I dunno how they're going to manage that. Then again, 108 is pretty long.
deet-tastic
Heck yes awesome preview biggrin.gif I'm so pumped for this one.
Flamez_Freak
as expected , the artwork was pretty consistent..awesome preview
amestris_star
And the preview itself looks better than the screenshots ;D

Thanks for posting smile.gif
deet-tastic
Aw man. Youtube took down the extended preview. I wanted to go back and show my bro. Oh well. He saw the pics smile.gif
Kasumisty
Yeah, my whole Youtube account has been taken down. Sorry.
Flamez_Freak
Well , youtube does act weird sometimes . But the preview looked so much better than the screenshots . The action in the screenshots was pretty bland .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.