Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Escape The Fate
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
lunneth
well anyone besides me like these guys. awsome guitar, awsome vocals. all around brilliant. so. who likeys.
AndroidLust
I`ve never actually taken the time to listen to them, they`ve played at a few shows I`ve been at and sounded okay, nothing too special. I like their cover of Smooth haha.
lunneth
well if you decide to check them out then look for my appocolypse. such a great song. plus guillotine.lol
Aether
I've only listened to Situations. It's a good song, but I couldn't be bothered looking for more of their music.
lunneth
well situations isn't their best (my opinion) but if you liked it why don't you. it'll only take like two mins. nah don't if you don't want to i won't tell people what to do.
Aether
I'm just lazy.
AndroidLust
QUOTE (Aether @ Apr 18 2009, 06:36 AM) *
I've only listened to Situations. It's a good song, but I couldn't be bothered looking for more of their music.

Oohhhhhhhhh, that`s one of their songs?
I got that for free on my phone like, a year ago. I never bothered to check the artist name. I just downloaded whatever was free. laugh.gif
lunneth
lol. did'ya like it
Aether
I got that for free on my phone like, a year ago. I never bothered to check the artist name. I just downloaded whatever was free.

Yeah, it's by them. But, if you downloaded it legitimately, shouldn't it have the artist's name?
Just wondering.
lunneth
yeah tis. oh btw listen to it's just me by them. it sounds wierd but its still good
AndroidLust
QUOTE (Aether @ Apr 22 2009, 05:03 AM) *
I got that for free on my phone like, a year ago. I never bothered to check the artist name. I just downloaded whatever was free.

Yeah, it's by them. But, if you downloaded it legitimately, shouldn't it have the artist's name?
Just wondering.

It came with a bunch of other songs with a collection of various artists, so the band name came up as "Various Artists". tongue.gif
xxangelchanxx
I only listened to situations it was pretty good.
Most of the time i only get into music from watching an amv or listening to it on
the radio.If i look for song's from a specific band chance's are i won't get into
any of they're music. I'm weird like that. : p
lunneth
how come everyone has heard situations. listen to friends and alibis peeps. if anyone has heard any of their other songs plz tell me what your favourite is
ShadowLeader
ehh their okay in some small way
lunneth
woot i just got dying is your latest fashion (their first cd) and now its on my ipod. love it. woooooooooooottttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss. anyways this topic has been dead for a while.
Royai263
I like the song:
Gorgeous Nightmare
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.