Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Piece Of Fan Art
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Full Metal Elf
So I did this a few years ago...then just redid it again.

http://fanyegrl.deviantart.com/art/General-Mustang-106162667

Enjoy biggrin.gif

For those who miss what I wrote in the description on DA, I didn't draw it...I just colored it. Original sketch is by Arakawa biggrin.gif.
Rainshine
Wow, that's great!
I wish I could draw like that. smile.gif
Full Metal Elf
Thank you!

Except I didn't draw it XP. Arakawa did and I just colored it as I mentioned in the description.
Mercy_Alchemist94
I love your coloring style! It reminds me of water color only much darker and more solid.(Used for lack of a better word.)

However, I think you should edit your first post and say that's it's not your drawing . . . Some people don't bother to read the artist's comment on Deviantart. (And someone might skim through your second post since it doesn't have another picture in it.)

You did a great job!
Rainshine
QUOTE (Full Metal Elf @ Apr 7 2009, 09:40 PM) *
Thank you!

Except I didn't draw it XP. Arakawa did and I just colored it as I mentioned in the description.

Dx I feel smart.
smile.gif
Still, great job! biggrin.gif
black~hayate
I luuuuuv the hairstyle xD
edo little kid
Awwwwwwwwww !! amazing !!!

I loveeeeee you art !!
Full Metal Elf
Thanks everyone! happy.gif

Mercy Alchemist9... I did go back and edit that wink.gif. I don't want to take credit for drawing it, just coloring it.

Mercy_Alchemist94
I know, just saying some people don't pay attention. ^-^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.