Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live Albums
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Dickens
Do you like live albums? Theres only one I like and that's Skin and Bones, the Foo Fighters album.
Everyone else I ever get annoyed because I wasn't there (pathetic but true) or the crowds really annoy me...

Metastasis
The only one I'm really into is Metallica's S&M. I agree with the crowds annoying thing. I do like live videos, though. And for some reason, I always thought Iron Maiden's 'Fear of the Dark' sounded better live than the album track.
If I could get live albums from all the concerts I've actually been to, it might make a difference, though.
Dickens
Same. I need to by Bullet for my valentines dvd, because im in that for a milli second tongue.gif
Metastasis
I'm pretty sure I'm in a Kittie DVD somewhere, because the camera was all over me and a group of friends for a while at one of their concerts. Haven't seen it, though.
Aether
Live albums are merely a money making tool. Nothing really compares to the actual live experience. Also, I'd much prefer listening to a song without the constant cheering of crowded fans in the background.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.