Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji, 黒執事)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga > Let's discuss your fav manga series here!
Innocent-malice
By the way, the Japanese title of this manga is one word, 黒執事 (Kuroshitsuji)

Now its in its 30th chapter. Anyone else reads this manga?

Here is a summery from Wikipedia
In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of an English noble family as well as a toy and candy empire. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master and solves the problems plaguing England with ease and perfections because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.

I personally love the manga, The story and characters are fun and the art is amazing. The only problem is that the chapters seem to come out so slowly…

Well, now I’ve shared my opinion on it. What do you all think of this manga?

(side note: Wow I opened my first thread and I’ve only been here over a year biggrin.gif…)
ashiro
I think it's an awesome manga...but since I kinda saw the anime first, i liked the anime better...but the manga's still good.
Mhacy
one of my fave manga..
well, i loved the manga more than the anime. biggrin.gif
amestris_star
Kuro manga is awesome... a 100 levels or more awesome than the first anime.

By the way, do you all know that there's a second series coming up early next year?
Mhacy
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 14 2009, 11:26 AM) *
Kuro manga is awesome... a 100 levels or more awesome than the first anime.

I second that..biggrin.gif

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 14 2009, 11:26 AM) *
By the way, do you all know that there's a second series coming up early next year?

yeah..i know..and btw the new OVA will be released this september 30 smile.gif
it was announced on the official site.
Wynter Myth
OMG I love this anime/manga series!! x3

O__O so the people in another forum weren't kiddin...there really IS a second series of Kuro...though i thought it was a second season?

*fangirlsqueal*

Can't wait x]
Red Shrimp
Anyone read the recent chapter? It's sad that the Circus arc ended so soon. Joker's character is very nice, same goes with everyone except the one who took care of them.

As for the second season: Are they any information on when it will be aired?

@ Alaska is cold Nice signature ahahaha!
Mhacy
QUOTE (Red Shrimp @ Jul 23 2009, 06:17 PM) *
Anyone read the recent chapter? It's sad that the Circus arc ended so soon. Joker's character is very nice, same goes with everyone except the one who took care of them.

I have read that...I love Joker and particularly DOLL..I love the way she flirt Ciel...XD.
and I agree that it's so sad coz there will be no Joker on the next chapters..
but it is getting interesting with new characters at the upcoming chapters..
they all look so cool..can't wait to know their names...>.<

QUOTE (Red Shrimp @ Jul 23 2009, 06:17 PM) *
As for the second season: Are they any information on when it will be aired?

It's still not announced....maybe early next year...I'm just waiting for the OVA this september...

@alaska is cold
in MAL..they said it was a second season same with the forums in mangafox...not series..
Red Shrimp
@ Mhacy
Seems like the manga will finally open a new chapter after the circus arc. Ciel got his revenge so I wonder what happens next.

Thank you for the info about the OVA smile.gif I'll be waiting to have it aired somewhere haha.

Edit: Although when I typed Kuroshitsuji OVA in the search bar, I found this: t[/font]suji+OVA"]Kuro....suji OVA?
Mhacy
QUOTE (Red Shrimp @ Aug 2 2009, 11:16 PM) *
Edit: Although when I typed Kuro....suji OVA in the search bar, I found this: Kuro....suji OVA?

maybe that's the narration of tanaka...since the OVA is not yet released..but im still not sure..
*start downloading the vid*
amestris_star
QUOTE (Red Shrimp @ Aug 3 2009, 08:16 AM) *
@ Mhacy
Seems like the manga will finally open a new chapter after the circus arc. Ciel got his revenge so I wonder what happens next.

He hasn't actually had the revenge he wants though - that on the killer of his parents... so, there still may be more to come.
Red Shrimp
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Aug 4 2009, 12:18 AM) *
He hasn't actually had the revenge he wants though - that on the killer of his parents... so, there still may be more to come.

*recalling* meaning the one they killed, the man who acts like the father for the entire circus family, wasn't exactly the person behind the murder of Ciel's parents?

Ahh okay I remember, he killed the man who put made him experience Hell, right? ^^
Innocent-malice
cant say I enjoyed the newest chapter, it was extremely Ciel centered(not a huge fan) and didnt tell us anything we couldnt have figured out with about the first 10 chapters. Though sebby is still adorable in his own evil way. X3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.