Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where/How to officially Watch FMA: Brotherhood Episodes - Compiled Info On Page 1 - List of licemced viewing venues:
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
gg2qt4me
Since the first run of series airing in Japan has ended.....

Currently (as of June 13, 2012)

For U.S. audience:

On TV: FMA:Brotherhood English dubbed, are airing on Adult Swim, every Sunday 1 AM - 1:30 AM (Eastern time) & repeat the same episode at 5 AM - 5:30 AM.

On-line viewing:
You can watch limited number of English dubbed episodes on AdultSwim on-line. Usually, after airing the new English dubbed episode on Adult Swim channel on TV, that episode will be available for viewing starting the following week, and available for a couple of weeks (or something like that. ^^) For example, currently, you can watch episode 45: "The Promised Day" (available till June 8, 2011) and episode 46: "Looming Shadows" (available till June 14, 2011) there.

Funimaion Video: Funimation has taken off all but the first 4 episodes (4 dubbed, 4 subbed) from it's viewing menu. Currently they only have episodes 1-4 subbed, and episode 1-4 dubbed.

Hulu: As of Monday, April 4, 2011, Hulu has taken off all but the first 4 episodes (4 dubbed, 4 subbed) from it's viewing menu. Currently they only have episodes 1-4 subbed, and episode 1-4 dubbed.

Newly added on Jan 13, 2012
As reported by Pride the Arrogant, currently you can watch streaming of first 39 episodes of English dubbed FMA:Brotherhood on Netflix. If you're not a member of Netflix (needs monthly fee) you can try 1 month free membership. biggrin.gif

For audience in Japan:

On TV: Starting April 4, 2011, 東京MXテレビ (TokyoMX) will re-air FMA:Brotherhood Japanese dubbed episode, every Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM. (It's currently running. ^^) (Source: FMA:Brotherhood official JP site)

ETA June 8, 2011: For a limited time, Gyao in Japan will re-run full 64 episodes of FMA: Brotherhood through Aug. 8.
(Source: Ad in GanGan July issue that will come out in June 11)

=======================================================

I know that the new series comes out on April 5th in japan but where can i see it online?

(The following info was added by Tombow, updated as of March 18, 2010)

Available options to watch FMA: Brotherhood episodes so far:

Viewing English dubbed episodes

* In U.S., FMA fans can watch English dubbed Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episodes on AdultSwim programming portion of Cartoon Network, every Sunday 12:00 - 12:30 AM Eastern time, then same morning 4:00 - 4:30 AM Eastern time for rebroadcasting of the same episode.

==============

Viewing raw episodes in Japan

* In Japan, the weekly airing of FMA series-2 starts Sunday, April 5, 5:00 PM (Japan time) on MBS/TBS TV networks.

* Also in Japan, starting Friday, April 10, 2009, you can watch the episode (in Japanese) on your computer through "TV shows-on-personal-computer, GYAO anime station" web site. Each Friday, 12:00 noon the showing will switch to the newest episode. For details, please check Gyao site - anime page and Gyao technical support page (Note: I checked, and the service is limited to within Japan only.)

==============

On-line streaming of raw episode same time as airing in Japan

NOTE: Please be warned that the quality and reliability of simultaneous streaming of Japanese broadcasting of FMA-2 episode on Key-hole TV and TbAnts and MM have been sketchy, and you may or may not successfully get the streaming of the whole episode.

* In the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line (accessibility may vary from country to country, please check your local situation,) you can watch streaming of the episode (in Japanese) on-line through Key-hole TV.
KeyHoleTV is part of a project by Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs testing out P2P (peer to peer) technology. It's free and legal, and it includes TV shows on TBS, hence you can watch FMA episode also.
You need to download and install a file to enable your computer to watch Key-hole TV. Check details on Key-hole TV site (the site is in English.)

* In the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line (accessibility may vary from country to country, please check your local situation): TvAnts is another program to watch the episodes on P2P (peer to peer) on-line. Check for TBS for episodes in Japanese, and TBS-TV for episodes with subs in Chinese.
(This info was posted by Linkdude20002001 here. Since I'm not familiar with TvAnts, please inquire Linkdude20002001 for further details.)

* In the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line (accessibility may vary from country to country, please check your local situation): For those who are having trouble streaming with Kay-hole, mms://stream.gundam.eu/tbs uses your regular media software (VLC, Winamp, RealPlayer, etc.) to watch streaming of TBS TV shows (that includes FMA) with reported very good results.
(This info was posted by Gukumatz here. Since I'm not familiar with this application, please inquire Gukumatz for further details.)

=============

Viewing officially subbed episodes OUTSIDE of Japan

* The following are LICENSED same-week/near-same-week distributions (either on-line or on-air) of subbed (in English, French, Italian, Cantonese Chinese, & other languages of the viewing countries) FMA episodes in North America, France, Australia, and Hong kong, Taiwan, Singapore & some other South East Asian countries & European countries through distribution partners who are officially licensed to distribute FMA series-2 episodes. These news announcements were taken from FMA-2 JP official web site.

On-line Viewing:
(Viewing is limited to within the specified region only)

NEW!!! (Updated March 18, 2010)
Good news, UK fans!! UK FMA fans can now view on-line streaming of FMA:Brotherhood episode!!! (English subbed, I assume ^^)

(As posted by Ksumisity here, here is the good news on AnimeNewsNetwork.)
* In UK, the British anime distributor Manga Entertainment has begun streaming the first five episodes of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood anime series for audiences in the United Kingdom. Each week the company's website will add five more episodes of the series, which will replace the previous ones. Manga Entertainment's YouTube channel will run the same episodes for one week after they are taken down from Manga Entertainment's website. Once the streaming episodes catch up with the Japanese broadcast, the company will then stream one episode per week, one week after each episode airs in Japan.

* North America, and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line: On Funimation.com, Funimation.com, starting April 9, 2009, 12 noon
For UK fans, the access should be restored soon, according to Funi Rep's post on Funi forum here (scroll down to the middle of page there.) See update above.^^

* In addition, in the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line, HULU is now carrying Funimation English sub version of the episodes (episode line up on HULU is about two weeks behind Funimation.com)
Note: You can watch it on full-screen, with better streaming quality on HULU. ^^
(This info was courtesy of penguintruth on his post here.)

* France: On Youtube. Details TBA (to be announced later)
* Australia: On Madman.com. English sub. Streaming of the episode is available a few days after airing of the episode in Japan. Please check Madman.com for more details.

Following countries can view FMA:Brothehood also!! (as posted here)

* Italy, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Yugoslavia, Greece, Sweden, Poland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Russian Federation, & Turkey: On Youtube

* Each with sub in the official language of that country. There will be regional restrictions, and viewing may be limited to within certain countries only.

* Showing starts May 16, 2009, with one new episode added daily until 23 May, 2009, then afterward every Wednesday new episode will be added.

(Please double check Youtube site for more details.)

*Additionally, the following countries and areas are listed as newly able to access FMA: Brotherhood episodes on above linked Youtube site (though the episodes may not be subbed in the language of your country): Check the list of viewing countries (Please double check Youtube site for details.)

-----------

* In addition, FMA episodes with French subs may be available on-line for other European countries such as Luxembourg, Monaco, Belgium and Switzerland, through Dybex on FMA: Brotherhood.Net. ...This info was posted by acaray here.
Please check Dybex site for further announcement on this.
Though I'm not sure the subs are the same official French sub on Youtube.. any info on this will be appreciated.. please post and let us know. ^^

-----------

* FMA fans in UK, the word is around that the streaming of English subbed FMA: Brotherhood episodes for UK will start in July 2009, as posted here. Please keep your eyes open for future announcements! (See the above NEWS for UK fans!! ^^)

On-air Viewing:

* Singapore & other South East Asian countries: On Animax, starting
April 10, 2009, 10:30 PM (Singapore time)
* Taiwan: On Animax, starting April 11, 2009, 10:30 PM (Taiwan time)
* Hong kong: On TVB Digital, starting April 22, 2009, 11:30 PM (Hong Kong time)
....In Hong Kong, you can watch Cantonese dubbed episode, with Cantonese sub, with the optional choice of switching to original Japanese dub audio, and it's airs first on pay digital anime channel J2 with the option to turn subtitle on or off, then repeat of the same Cantonese dubbed Cantonese subbed program on TVB-Jade channel later on the same week.
....In addition, in Hong Kong you can watch FMA: Brotherhood episodes 2 weeks ahead of TVB/J2 schedule on Animax HongKong
(The above info was provided courtesy of tinlunlau and AA battery here.)

Following countries can view FMA:Brotherhood also!! (as posted here)
(Each with sub in the official language of that country)

* Italy: On MTV
* Central European countries, Hungary, and Czech Republic: On Animax & CANAL+
* Portugal: On SIC Radical

Airing schedule for the above newly added countries:
*Regular weekly airing starts on May 23, 2009, 8:00 PM local time for each countries, with the episode 7 (this episode will air in Japan on May 17, 2009.)
*The new episode will be available every Wednesday subsequently.
*For episodes 1 through 6, starting May 16, 2009 and through May 21, 2009, with one subsequent episode each following day.

(Please double check the on-air viewing channel of your country for more details. )

* For FMA fans in Philippines, (as reported by sToRm GodDesS here) starting Friday, May 22, 2009, and every Friday 7:30 PM thereafter, TV5's ANIMEGA will air Tagalog dubbed FMA-2 Brotherhood episodes for FMA fans in Philippines. (Please check TV5 for more details.)

==============

* Our board's designated IRC chat channel (#circleoftyrants@irc.rizon.net) can be used to chat in real-time while watching the episode or right after for post-ep discussion, and also links to the raw episodes, streaming, etc. may be posted there. (This info was posted by asunder here. For more details on our IRC chat channel, please inquire asunder.)

==============

* There are several fansub groups that have announced that they will be doing fansubs of the FMA-2 episodes. Please remember that the quality of translations varies from one fansub group to another. Here is some comparison of different translations by fansub groups. ^^
(Please use Google or other info sources for the fansub sites.)

==============

* And, if all else fails, you can try searching Youtube for "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood." Who knows, you might get lucky...... tongue.gif

If you run into more news and info relating to where our members can watch the new FMA series-2 episodes (please remember that we have members all around the world!! ^^) please post on this thread and share the info with us!! Thank you!! biggrin.gif

(Info last updated on June, 13, 2012 by Tombow)
Tombow
If you live in Noth America, France, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Singapore & some other South East Asian countries, here is the list of where you can watch subbed (currently English and/or Chinese) FMA-2 episodes through officially licensed distribution networks.

This news is on official FMA-2 JP site, and I'm bringing it here from FMA-2 news watch thread.

There will be same-week distributions (either on-line or on-air) of FMA episodes in U.S., France, Australia, and some Asian countries!!

On-line distributions: (Access is limited to within the specified region only)
* North America: On Funimation.com, starting April 9, 2009, 12 noon
(No info on the time zone... assuming Eastern Time?)
* France: On Youtube. Details TBA (to be announced later)
* Australia: On Madman.com. Details TBA

On air distributions:
* Singapore & other South East Asian countries: On Animax, starting April 10, 2009, 10:30 PM (Singapore time)
* Taiwan: On Animax, starting April 11, 2009, 10:30 PM (Taiwan time)
* Hong kong: On TVB Digital, starting April 22, 2009, 11:30 PM (Hong Kong time)

This news was just posted on the official FMA-2 JP site. I know we have been discussing fansubs, and some fansub groups have been getting ready, and I don't yet to know exactly how these fansub groups would do now... Also, there may be additional countries added to the above list in the future. As usual, if you hear/read more news, please keep us posted. ^^
Hagane no Baka
QUOTE (acaray @ Apr 4 2009, 03:54 AM) *
Well, I received a mail from dybex, which released the first season of fma in France, saying that the second season would be availaible the weeks following its diffusion in japon for French-speaking country, so France, Luxembourg, Monaco, Belgium and Switzerland, on internet. So maybe the others countries in europe will get something like that too....

I just read on the net that Taka Fansubs is definetly doing the fansub. Here's the link: http://www.takafansubs.com/?p=news&id=13

Man I'm happy I was just overreacting back there! Yay for FMA! <3
Unown
It will air at 5:00 PM in Tokyo right?
Gosh, that means I have to watch it at 8:00 AM if I want to watch it live O_o
I'm a huge FMA fan but I'm also a huge fan of being asleep xD
Guess I have to go to sleep again after I watched it U_U

Just a couple of hourssss, yay! I'm so excited!
Although I know I will be really pissed of when it will be over and we have to wait one whole week for the next episode dry.gif
Makika
Well, that's a lot of fansubs around here... It's a fact.

But if u can't wait for the subs u can download those "tv online programs" and watch the first ep. in TV TOKIO at the same time as the japanese people. biggrin.gif
*But I still prefere the fansubs*
FMAobsessed
I heard that the funimation website will be showing the first episode subbed on their website on April 10. For anyone who isn't from the United States, funimation is the company that licensed the first FMA anime series. But I think that most people know that.
Mistress of Misery
^April 9th, actually. It's nice to know that FMA is being shown in so many places around the world. For faster releases, though, I'll stick with fansubs. x3
Kyelinn
Yeah for sure and I'm all about watching the Funimation one on the 9th. <.< I'm just an impatient little fangirl who wants to watch it now. xD Though I understand what you mean about watching the fan-subbed one. I guess that is a bit worrying, but it'll still be worth it. I can't wait to see this.
Tombow
I updated the first post of this thread with all the available viewing options we know so far. smile.gif
Edward Cardinal Elric
You can currently watch the entire first episode without subtitles in HD via YouTube (split into three sections of course). The quality is great and the videos are readily accessible without any fuss. As long as these videos remain active on YouTube, I think that they are the best bet for anyone looking to view the original Japanese material. A little later this week, Funimation will have a high quality, subtitled version of the first episode available for free online. Under this release structure, I honestly do not see the utility behind fansubbing. Would not the easiest route be to simply watch the footage on YouTube for the time being and wait until Thursday for Funimation's subtitled version? Messing around with IRC, torrents, and the like seems like a whole lot of unnecessary work just to obtain a technically illegal fansub that may or may not be linguistically and contextually accurate.

Overall, I believe that the simulcast setup, if utilized by default for new anime releases, will effectively kill the fansub culture in short order as its relevance will be all but completely stamped out. Thankfully the industry is finally warming up to the reality that a disjointed release structure not only impinges upon profitability, but is wholly unrealistic in an age where information can be traded in the blink of an eye over the internet.

FailToImpress
Still nothing for the UK?
Damn, we suck.
Edward Cardinal Elric
QUOTE (Metastasis @ Apr 6 2009, 11:27 PM) *
Update: I just finished the 1st episode, and it's pretty much the definition of awesome. I'd really, really rather not spoil it, but it seems some of y'all are going to wait several months so you can watch it legally. I guess if that's your thing, that's cool, but it is really, really good. Brutal even. Skipped the intro/credits, so no idea how those are.

Funimation, the United States licensee of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, will be releasing an official subtitled version of the first new episode at 12:00 noon EDT on Thursday, April 9, 2009. This date and time is only two days and a few hours away, thus the wait is quite minimal, and of course the episode will be available for cheap-as-free online at Funimation's website.

For the exceedingly impatient (myself included), there is always the "predominately legal" YouTube option. I say that this alternative is "predominately legal" as Google, YouTube's parent company, is largely protected against copyright infringement lawsuits under the Safe Harbor provisions of the DMCA and I cannot honestly envision any reasonable attempt at prosecuting someone for accessing streaming material via a legal online content source. This could all change pending the ultimate decision in the Viacom International, Inc. et al v. YouTube, Inc. et al case (Background) which is currently being heard in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, but as of the present I believe that this construct stands.

In any event, I am glad to hear that you, as I, thoroughly enjoyed the second season pilot.
Trakonda
Thanks for all the info, everyone! I downloaded Keyhole TV into my computer, and I bookmarked a few other sites too, in case my connection dies while watching in stream. biggrin.gif

I love the internet. Living in Finland, I'd probably never have a possibility to see this new FMA otherwise. And I wouldn't like to wait for another year or two for the tiny possibility for the series ever reach the Finland TV. (although the first anime did get aired here two years ago, so most likely they'll take Brotherhood someday. )

Finally I have something to wait for every week again. biggrin.gif Subs or not, I will download every friggin' episode as soon as it's online! *dances around happily*
Gukumatz
Tombow, could you add this direct stream link to the first post?

mms://stream.gundam.eu/tbs

It's a stream of the TBS channel that works with regular media software (VLC, Winamp, RealPlayer, etc.) and it shows up incredibly clear. I found out about it just a few minutes before the second episode aired last Sunday.

I barely had time to make a post at LJ before the episode started, hahaha, but those who saw it in time say it worked for them, too.

http://community.livejournal.com/fm_alchemist/6203339.html

Winamp instructions: (File -> Play -> URL... -> now input the link).

Thanks!
Tombow
Thank you, Gukumatz!! The info has been added!! ^^
Elemental/Alchemist
http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=280

official funimation subs - high quality - completely legal - completely awesome...
Tombow
^ Heyyyy, Elemental/Alchemist, nice to see you!! happy.gif
That one has been already posted on the FIRST PAGE of this thread. biggrin.gif
But, thanks for the reminder. ^^
penguintruth
You can watch it subtitled on Hulu now, too, officially. Only the first two episodes are available now, though.

Provided by Funimation, but streaming faster.

http://www.hulu.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood
Tombow
@penguintruth - That is great!!! Thank you so much for the info!!! biggrin.gif
I added the info to the first page of the thread. ^^

@Anakishi - If you'd like, if you don't get any response here, I'm pretty sure you can also PM and ask Gukumatz to find out personally.
If/when you find out more info, please post and share the current info with us. ^^
Tombow
QUOTE (tinlunlau @ May 2 2009, 12:15 AM) *
....Cantonese dub of "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" is airing on TVB's anime specialty channel J2 and TVB-Jade. ....
And just to let you all know, TVB has aired up to Episode 2 at this point. They're not too far behind the Japanese broadcast. They didn't replace the theme song like they did last time either! So far, so good!

Hi, tinlunlau, nice to see you again! ^^
So, TVb is airing Chinese dubbed FMA as well as Chinese subbed FMA??
Or, are they aring only Chinese dubbed FMA? Do you know the airing schedule?
here, that will be appreciated, and then I will add that info on compiled info list on th efirst page. Thanks!! biggrin.gif
tinlunlau
From what I gather, J2 airs it first on Wednesdays at 11:30PM while TVB reruns it on Fridays at 12:30AM. It's dubbed in Cantonese and yes, the Japanese audio track is also there (nicam, go figure!).

But I'm not sure, though. Will have to check again.
Tombow
QUOTE (AA battery @ May 2 2009, 04:52 AM) *
It is indeed dubbed in both Japanese and Cantonese. If your Hong Kong television supports the different audio channel function, you can switch the Cantonese audio into Japanese audio instead. They have the subtitle up for both version anyway, so...
Tombow: Cantonese, not Chinese. I know that they are not exactly different with the fact that Cantonese is one of the 20+ Chinese dialects, but still. =P If FMA is Mandarin dubbed I would NEVER watch it. xD

@tinlunlau and AA battery - Thanks for the info!!
So, it's Cantonese dub with Cantonese sub, with the optional choice of switching to original Japanese dub audio, and it's aired first on J2 channel, then repeat of the same on TVb channel later on the same week? Am I getting it correctly? biggrin.gif
tinlunlau
Yeah, you basically got it right.

J2 is a pay TV anime specialty channel affiliated with HK-TVB. TVB-Jade is their main free access channel. There is also Jade-HD, their new high definition channel. But I am not sure if they air the full 720p HD version of FMA:B.

And I think J2 is on digital cable. So the subtitles can be turned on and off.
Animax Hong Kong also airs FMA:B in Hong Kong but they are two weeks ahead of TVB's airing.
Tombow
@tinlunlau - Aha, thank you so much for the info!! biggrin.gif
I added the info on Honk Kong broadcasting of FMA: Brotherhood, provided by you and AA battery to the first page of this thread. ^^

Moved this post and preceding 5 posts here from Thoughts On Tvb's Cantonese Dub Of Fma: Brotherhood thread.
Anakishi
Yep, 5th episode is done streaming. Nevermind about the problems I've had with Gukumatz's link, the streaming started working as soon as the episode was about to start.
I could hug you right now, Gukumatz. Thank you so much for the link!!
Tombow
@Anakishi - Glad to hear that it's working!! Thank you for letting us know!! biggrin.gif
tinlunlau
sigh...need to find another reliable fansub group subbing FMA:B now.
especially one that presents the show in full HD and playable on PS3.

otherwise, i am stuck with the cantonese dub.
Imbris
Did you guys know that an eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when one celestial object moves into the shadow of another? Interesting tidbit for everyone!

*cough cough* *achem* *cough cough*
tinlunlau
QUOTE (Imbris @ May 3 2009, 08:50 PM) *
Did you guys know that an eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when one celestial object moves into the shadow of another? Interesting tidbit for everyone!

i also know they make their fansubs in mkv.
Imbris
QUOTE (tinlunlau @ May 3 2009, 05:56 PM) *

And avi. But you know, I was just talking about astronomy! rolleyes.gif
tinlunlau
QUOTE (Imbris @ May 3 2009, 11:15 PM) *
QUOTE (tinlunlau @ May 3 2009, 05:56 PM) *

And avi. But you know, I was just talking about astronomy! rolleyes.gif

yeah, but avi is standard definition.
i'd prefer to watch it on my 40 inch HDTV.
Tamarind
Hiya there. You can also watch FMAB at Animefreak.tv They got good quality as well smile.gif

Here Dont be misled by the link title it says "dubbed" haha... smile.gif
tinlunlau
I was checking the TVB's adverts for FMA: Brotherhood and noticed that there should be a correction to be made.

TVB-Jade actually airs it on Fridays at 12:15am.
The airing time for J2 remains the same on Wednesdays at 11:30pm.

Anyway, I'm still waiting to download the Cantonese dubbed version of Episode 3. MKV version's out but waiting for the rmvb instead. Computer's too slow to support mkv and it sucks enough that the PS3 can't play mkv files. So pfffffffffffft.......
ultimatesheild4ever
Funimation.com FMA: BrotherhoodYou guys know you can watch FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood at Funimation.com right? They're not dubbed because they're not out in English yet but that's better than nothing, atleast they're subbed. All you gotta do is look there and it has the first 5, they come out every Thursday.
Tombow
@tinlunlau - Thank you for the info!! ^^

@ultimatesheild4ever - Welcome to the board, and thanks for the reminder!!
Yes, that info has been posted and been part of the "compiled info on where to what the episodes" on first post of this thread. biggrin.gif
edo little kid
Hi , everybody ^o^/

you can see ep 6 + subs !!

<I can't post the link because it's a no-no, but if you PM me and ask me I can tell you the link. ^^>

I wish you enjoyed it
Tombow
Latest news from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood official JP site, as reported by fullmoon here.

==============

北米、フランス、オーストラリアに引き続きヨーロッパ諸国でもオフィシャルの同週配信が実現!
posted :2009.05.15:

~ In addition to North America, France, Australia, there will be same-week distribution of FMA series-2 episodes in European countries!! ~

(Translation by Tombow, paraphrased and condensed content)

*Starting May 23, 2009, with the episode 7, there will be same-week distribution of FMA series-2 episodes in the following European countries, with sub in each country's official language.

On-line viewing on YouTube:
Italy, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Yugoslavia, Greece, Sweden, Poland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Russian Federation, & Turkey, total of 17 countries.

(Note: *According to the info on Youtube site, additionally, the following countries and areas are listed as able to access FMA: Brotherhood episodes on above mentioned Youtube site ...though the episodes may not be subbed in the language of your country: Check the list of viewing countries ..Please check Youtube site for details. Info courtesy of amestris_star, here & here.)

On-air viewing:
on MTV: Italy
on Animax & CANAL+: Central European countries, Hungary, and Czech Republic.
on SIC Radical: Portugal

*There will be regional restrictions, and viewing on these venues are limited to within specified countries only.

Schedule:
*Starts from May 23, 2009, 8:00 PM local time for each countries, with the episode 7 (this episode will air in Japan on May 17, 2009.)
*The new episode will be available every Wednesday subsequently.
*For episodes 1 through 6, starting May 16, 2009 and through May 21, 2009, each day 1 episode will be distributed.

-------

I'll add this to the first page of this thread later.... ^^ added.
Trakonda
Woot, Youtube channel with Finnish subtitles? Awesome! I finally feel loved. biggrin.gif

But just wondering, this Brotherhood channel on Youtube is actually an official one? So we don't have to worry that the videos would get taken down, like it's usually the case with Youtube uploads? D:

(well, it says Panini.. so it probably is official..?)
Tombow
QUOTE (Trakonda @ May 24 2009, 06:10 PM) *
...this Brotherhood channel on Youtube is actually an official one? ...

@Trakonda - Yes, it's officially licensed venue. All it requires is that you live within the designated viewing area. biggrin.gif
Trakonda
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 25 2009, 01:58 AM) *
QUOTE (Trakonda @ May 24 2009, 06:10 PM) *
...this Brotherhood channel on Youtube is actually an official one? ...

@Trakonda - Yes, it's officially licensed venue. All it requires is that you live within the designated viewing area. biggrin.gif

Sweet! Thanks. biggrin.gif
Got to love Panini for this! *happydance*
StormGoddess
Hi!

I don't know if this was already posted here (because I didn't read the whole thread XD) but I still want to share this.

For Filipino fans out there (we're only few sad.gif ) TV5 will air FMA episodes starting May 22 at 7:30 p.m (Philippine time).

More details here: http://www.tv5.com.ph/mediacentre/pr17_052009.html

I just found this out this morning on my way to school. I saw an ad of the TV station and I thought I was hallucinating laugh.gif
Tombow
@sToRm GodDesS - That is an awesome news!!
Thank you for letting us know!!

We used to have a good number of Pinoy FMA fans as our members during the first series. Hopefully we will get many active Pinoy FMA fans here again. ^^

ETA: This info is added to the compiled list on the first page of this thread. smile.gif

==============

ETA: May 28
As posted by asunder here, according to UK Anime News site, the streaming of English subbed FMA-2: Brotherhood episodes may become available in UK starting sometime in July. (Also, English dubbed DVD of FMA-2: Brotherhood episodes may come on sale Feb/Mar 2010!!)
24/05/2009:..
New Anime..
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Streaming with catch-up) – July
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (DVD with English Dub) – Feb/Mar 2010 ...

Waiting for the further announcement on this with more details. smile.gif
StormGoddess
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 25 2009, 05:09 AM) *
@sToRm GodDesS - That is an awesome news!!

Well, not really.

I just figured this out last Friday. FMA:B is in Filipino/Tagalog dub. huh.gif Don't get me wrong. I love my country and our language, and I can't blame the station if the translations are too short or too long or too confusing. But most of the voices don't fit with the characters. And the way their voices acted... it made me want to turn off my TV. My friend even told me that Riza's voice sounded so flirty. Sigh.

Ok sorry for the rant. That's all I wanted to say. I also understand that it would be for the convenience of the viewers. But still...
Tombow
@sToRm GodDesS - Wow... they actually make Tagalog dub? ohmy.gif That's the first dub of FMA: Brotherhood episode in ANY language!! (as far as I now...)

Sorry to hear that the dubbing VAs are not good. That's too bad... sad.gif
Maybe you can watch English sub somewhere, somehow? unsure.gif

Anyway, thanks for letting us know. I'm going to edit the info accordingly. ^^
mingzi
Really sorry if this has been asked before, (I've checked the last few pages and they have no mention of it), but has the Funimation website taken down their videos? I checked the main website and used the searchbar but I couldn't find it at all!

(This might be just my computer, but I did want to check.)
The Frozen Alchemist
Funimation is airing a new epsiode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood every week and has the 8 episodes already released.
Jen_Elric
Something happened on Funimation.com. I can't watch any FMA episodes. It tells me I have the wrong page or something like that.
I think it may have something to do with some jerk hacking into their website and uploading One Piece episode 403, before they were supposed to do it. There's an article about it on animenewsnetwork.com.
I hope they don't start not having FMA:Brotherhood!
Tombow
@mingzi - No, it's not just your computer. I think we are all having trouble viewing FMA: B episodes on Funimation.com right now. sad.gif

@The Frozen Alchemist - It has been, but not now, unfortunately...

@Jen_Elric - I'm also assuming One Piece "incident" and FMA: Brotherhood episodes not being viewable at Funimation.com right now are somehow connected. (If anyone would like to read the news article on ANIMENEWSNETWROK about the incident with One Piece, it's here..)
If so, this is very unfortunate. Hopefully (crossing fingers) this would be just some temporary inconveniences while they are dealing with the security breach issue, and the on-line viewing of the FMA: B episodes at Funimation.com would resume sometime later.
So far, FMA: Brotherhood episodes on HULU are still accessible. They carry episodes 2 weeks behind Funimation.com's schedule, and the site has up to episode 6 at the moment.
Envy II
Some idiot "leaked" the One Piece episode last night, and as a result One Piece's streaming was disabled.

As if that wasn't enough to make me really disappointed I just learned that FMA Brotherhood's videos are gone from the FUNimation site as well.

I don't know what's going to happen from here, but it's sad that both series got hit... and it's especially bad for me because I'm keeping up with both. T_T

EDIT: I'm sorry for not reading above. Why do I always do this. >_<

I'm a bit perplexed as to why they also removed the FMA: Brotherhood episodes. Nobody was leaking the FMA episodes. =/

I'm afraid this means that we're losing all of our rights to legally stream these series because of some idiot.

I am not happy, not happy at all. I waited to watch that One Piece episode, and now I don't get to watch it.
Kasumisty
Damn. Neither TvAnts nor KEYHOLE works this week. I have nowhere to watch the episode...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.