Currently (as of June 13, 2012)
For U.S. audience:
On TV: FMA:Brotherhood English dubbed, are airing on Adult Swim, every Sunday 1 AM - 1:30 AM (Eastern time) & repeat the same episode at 5 AM - 5:30 AM.
You can watch limited number of English dubbed episodes on AdultSwim on-line. Usually, after airing the new English dubbed episode on Adult Swim channel on TV, that episode will be available for viewing starting the following week, and available for a couple of weeks (or something like that. ^^) For example, currently, you can watch episode 45: "The Promised Day" (available till June 8, 2011) and episode 46: "Looming Shadows" (available till June 14, 2011) there.
Funimaion Video: Funimation has taken off all but the first 4 episodes (4 dubbed, 4 subbed) from it's viewing menu. Currently they only have episodes 1-4 subbed, and episode 1-4 dubbed.
Hulu: As of Monday, April 4, 2011, Hulu has taken off all but the first 4 episodes (4 dubbed, 4 subbed) from it's viewing menu. Currently they only have episodes 1-4 subbed, and episode 1-4 dubbed.
Newly added on Jan 13, 2012
As reported by Pride the Arrogant, currently you can watch streaming of first 39 episodes of English dubbed FMA:Brotherhood on Netflix. If you're not a member of Netflix (needs monthly fee) you can try 1 month free membership.
For audience in Japan:
On TV: Starting April 4, 2011, 東京ＭＸテレビ (TokyoMX) will re-air FMA:Brotherhood Japanese dubbed episode, every Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM. (It's currently running. ^^) (Source: FMA:Brotherhood official JP site)
ETA June 8, 2011: For a limited time, Gyao in Japan will re-run full 64 episodes of FMA: Brotherhood through Aug. 8.
(Source: Ad in GanGan July issue that will come out in June 11)
I know that the new series comes out on April 5th in japan but where can i see it online?
(The following info was added by Tombow, updated as of March 18, 2010)
Available options to watch FMA: Brotherhood episodes so far:
Viewing English dubbed episodes
* In U.S., FMA fans can watch English dubbed Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episodes on AdultSwim programming portion of Cartoon Network, every Sunday 12:00 - 12:30 AM Eastern time, then same morning 4:00 - 4:30 AM Eastern time for rebroadcasting of the same episode.
Viewing raw episodes in Japan
* In Japan, the weekly airing of FMA series-2 starts Sunday, April 5, 5:00 PM (Japan time) on MBS/TBS TV networks.
* Also in Japan, starting Friday, April 10, 2009, you can watch the episode (in Japanese) on your computer through "TV shows-on-personal-computer, GYAO anime station" web site. Each Friday, 12:00 noon the showing will switch to the newest episode. For details, please check Gyao site - anime page and Gyao technical support page (Note: I checked, and the service is limited to within Japan only.)
On-line streaming of raw episode same time as airing in Japan
NOTE: Please be warned that the quality and reliability of simultaneous streaming of Japanese broadcasting of FMA-2 episode on Key-hole TV and TbAnts and MM have been sketchy, and you may or may not successfully get the streaming of the whole episode.
* In the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line (accessibility may vary from country to country, please check your local situation,) you can watch streaming of the episode (in Japanese) on-line through Key-hole TV.
KeyHoleTV is part of a project by Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs testing out P2P (peer to peer) technology. It's free and legal, and it includes TV shows on TBS, hence you can watch FMA episode also.
You need to download and install a file to enable your computer to watch Key-hole TV. Check details on Key-hole TV site (the site is in English.)
* In the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line (accessibility may vary from country to country, please check your local situation): TvAnts is another program to watch the episodes on P2P (peer to peer) on-line. Check for TBS for episodes in Japanese, and TBS-TV for episodes with subs in Chinese.
(This info was posted by Linkdude20002001 here. Since I'm not familiar with TvAnts, please inquire Linkdude20002001 for further details.)
* In the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line (accessibility may vary from country to country, please check your local situation): For those who are having trouble streaming with Kay-hole, mms://stream.gundam.eu/tbs uses your regular media software (VLC, Winamp, RealPlayer, etc.) to watch streaming of TBS TV shows (that includes FMA) with reported very good results.
(This info was posted by Gukumatz here. Since I'm not familiar with this application, please inquire Gukumatz for further details.)
Viewing officially subbed episodes OUTSIDE of Japan
* The following are LICENSED same-week/near-same-week distributions (either on-line or on-air) of subbed (in English, French, Italian, Cantonese Chinese, & other languages of the viewing countries) FMA episodes in North America, France, Australia, and Hong kong, Taiwan, Singapore & some other South East Asian countries & European countries through distribution partners who are officially licensed to distribute FMA series-2 episodes. These news announcements were taken from FMA-2 JP official web site.
(Viewing is limited to within the specified region only)
NEW!!! (Updated March 18, 2010)
Good news, UK fans!! UK FMA fans can now view on-line streaming of FMA:Brotherhood episode!!! (English subbed, I assume ^^)
(As posted by Ksumisity here, here is the good news on AnimeNewsNetwork.)
* In UK, the British anime distributor Manga Entertainment has begun streaming the first five episodes of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood anime series for audiences in the United Kingdom. Each week the company's website will add five more episodes of the series, which will replace the previous ones. Manga Entertainment's YouTube channel will run the same episodes for one week after they are taken down from Manga Entertainment's website. Once the streaming episodes catch up with the Japanese broadcast, the company will then stream one episode per week, one week after each episode airs in Japan.
* North America, and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line: On
* In addition, in the U.S., and elsewhere where it's accessible on-line, HULU is now carrying Funimation English sub version of the episodes (episode line up on HULU is about two weeks behind Funimation.com)
Note: You can watch it on full-screen, with better streaming quality on HULU. ^^
(This info was courtesy of penguintruth on his post here.)
* France: On Youtube. Details TBA (to be announced later)
* Australia: On Madman.com. English sub. Streaming of the episode is available a few days after airing of the episode in Japan. Please check Madman.com for more details.
Following countries can view FMA:Brothehood also!! (as posted here)
* Italy, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Yugoslavia, Greece, Sweden, Poland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Russian Federation, & Turkey: On Youtube
* Each with sub in the official language of that country. There will be regional restrictions, and viewing may be limited to within certain countries only.
* Showing starts May 16, 2009, with one new episode added daily until 23 May, 2009, then afterward every Wednesday new episode will be added.
(Please double check Youtube site for more details.)
*Additionally, the following countries and areas are listed as newly able to access FMA: Brotherhood episodes on above linked Youtube site (though the episodes may not be subbed in the language of your country): Check the list of viewing countries (Please double check Youtube site for details.)
* In addition, FMA episodes with French subs may be available on-line for other European countries such as Luxembourg, Monaco, Belgium and Switzerland, through Dybex on FMA: Brotherhood.Net. ...This info was posted by acaray here.
Please check Dybex site for further announcement on this.
Though I'm not sure the subs are the same official French sub on Youtube.. any info on this will be appreciated.. please post and let us know. ^^
* Singapore & other South East Asian countries: On Animax, starting
April 10, 2009, 10:30 PM (Singapore time)
* Taiwan: On Animax, starting April 11, 2009, 10:30 PM (Taiwan time)
* Hong kong: On TVB Digital, starting April 22, 2009, 11:30 PM (Hong Kong time)
....In Hong Kong, you can watch Cantonese dubbed episode, with Cantonese sub, with the optional choice of switching to original Japanese dub audio, and it's airs first on pay digital anime channel J2 with the option to turn subtitle on or off, then repeat of the same Cantonese dubbed Cantonese subbed program on TVB-Jade channel later on the same week.
....In addition, in Hong Kong you can watch FMA: Brotherhood episodes 2 weeks ahead of TVB/J2 schedule on Animax HongKong
(The above info was provided courtesy of tinlunlau and AA battery here.)
Following countries can view FMA:Brotherhood also!! (as posted here)
(Each with sub in the official language of that country)
* Italy: On MTV
* Central European countries, Hungary, and Czech Republic: On Animax & CANAL+
* Portugal: On SIC Radical
Airing schedule for the above newly added countries:
*Regular weekly airing starts on May 23, 2009, 8:00 PM local time for each countries, with the episode 7 (this episode will air in Japan on May 17, 2009.)
*The new episode will be available every Wednesday subsequently.
*For episodes 1 through 6, starting May 16, 2009 and through May 21, 2009, with one subsequent episode each following day.
(Please double check the on-air viewing channel of your country for more details. )
* For FMA fans in Philippines, (as reported by sToRm GodDesS here) starting Friday, May 22, 2009, and every Friday 7:30 PM thereafter, TV5's ANIMEGA will air Tagalog dubbed FMA-2 Brotherhood episodes for FMA fans in Philippines. (Please check TV5 for more details.)
* Our board's designated IRC chat channel (#firstname.lastname@example.org) can be used to chat in real-time while watching the episode or right after for post-ep discussion, and also links to the raw episodes, streaming, etc. may be posted there. (This info was posted by asunder here. For more details on our IRC chat channel, please inquire asunder.)
* There are several fansub groups that have announced that they will be doing fansubs of the FMA-2 episodes. Please remember that the quality of translations varies from one fansub group to another. Here is some comparison of different translations by fansub groups. ^^
(Please use Google or other info sources for the fansub sites.)
* And, if all else fails, you can try searching Youtube for "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood." Who knows, you might get lucky......
If you run into more news and info relating to where our members can watch the new FMA series-2 episodes (please remember that we have members all around the world!! ^^) please post on this thread and share the info with us!! Thank you!!
(Info last updated on June, 13, 2012 by Tombow)