Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where/How to officially Watch FMA: Brotherhood Episodes - Compiled Info On Page 1 - List of licenced viewing venues:
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
penguintruth
I'm glad Funimation finally got things in order. The episodes still take forever to load, but whatever.
Tombow
Yeah, coupled with my slow computer, it's hard to watch right now. I'm assuming lots of FMA fans are trying to watch these episodes now. It reminds me of the first day with episode 1. I'm assuming it would get better later, so I will try again later. smile.gif
Kirara
I was able to watch episode 10 with no issues at all. It loaded fast and didn't freeze at all. I have not tried episode 11 and 12 yet.
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Kirara @ Jun 25 2009, 03:18 PM) *
I was able to watch episode 10 with no issues at all. It loaded fast and didn't freeze at all. I have not tried episode 11 and 12 yet.

That's good to hear. Hopefully it'll be much faster later tonight.

Now Funi, please update your youtube channel...I'd like to be able to watch the episodes on my ipod touch please.
Envy II
I was able to watch all three episodes without a single problem... but I watched all of them between 10 am and 12 pm. (10 am where I live is when they were uploaded and when they are usually uploaded.)
Mhacy
QUOTE (Sal_san @ Jun 27 2009, 01:10 AM) *
QUOTE (Mhacy @ Jun 27 2009, 03:54 AM) *
and another one for those who didnt know.
FMA: Brotherhood was already aired in Philippines..happy.gif
with Filipino dub not sub... biggrin.gif
Filipinos were lucky!!

It was on Ch. 5 every Friday 7:30 pm (Philippines time)
Replay: Sunday 5:30 pm..
And I don't watch the Filipino dub. I watch the sub on Animax... watching dubs always make me feel funny. O.o'

me too..
actually the dub is not that good as the dub on ch. 7 at the first anime.
and tbh, they changed lots of lines.
that made it more funnier biggrin.gif

<This post and comments were moved from FMA:B Official JP site watch thread. ^^ ~ Tombow>
Sal_san
QUOTE (Mhacy @ Jun 27 2009, 02:19 AM) *
me too..
actually the dub is not that good as the dub on ch. 7 at the first anime.
and tbh, they changed lots of lines.
that made it more funnier biggrin.gif

Well, it could be worse, right? O.o' I can only hope it improves...

Eh, I might watch it just to see how bad they made it... must wait for next week. XD
Mhacy
QUOTE (Sal_san @ Jun 27 2009, 12:24 PM) *
Well, it could be worse, right? O.o' I can only hope it improves...

Eh, I might watch it just to see how bad they made it... must wait for next week. XD

yeah, but i appreciate their effort on dubbing it...xD
and you can watch it today at 5:30 (Phil. Time)
i think they were on episode 6. smile.gif
Forsaken Love
grrr funimation still hasn't fixed its site for the UK yet *twitch twitch* i really hope this isnt permenate
Elemental/Alchemist
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 25 2009, 06:37 PM) *
That's good to hear. Hopefully it'll be much faster later tonight.

Now Funi, please update your youtube channel...I'd like to be able to watch the episodes on my ipod touch please.

most youtube vids are stored in mp4 format, so u can even easily play them to ur ipod happy.gif
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Elemental/Alchemist @ Jun 28 2009, 06:16 PM) *
most youtube vids are stored in mp4 format, so u can even easily play them to ur ipod happy.gif

I know, I just grabbed ep. 10...just waiting on eps. 11-12. But I also meant just simply watching the episodes on my ipod touch (using the youtube browser). smile.gif
Forsaken Love
Iīm getting pretty upset with funimation now. Itīs been weeks and here in the Uk we are still unable to access the video portal, they arnīt even easying our pain by allowing us access to their youtube page either. Itīs like theyīve forgotten we exist or just donīt care at all. The fansubs maybe in crap quality but at least they get em done fast and actually allow us to see them. Itīs really not fair. Itīs actions like this that encourage people to steal files and do illegal things in the first place.
Tombow
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jul 3 2009, 09:04 AM) *
Iīm getting pretty upset with funimation now. Itīs been weeks and here in the Uk we are still unable to access the video portal, they arnīt even easying our pain by allowing us access to their youtube page either. Itīs like theyīve forgotten we exist or just donīt care at all. The fansubs maybe in crap quality but at least they get em done fast and actually allow us to see them. Itīs really not fair. Itīs actions like this that encourage people to steal files and do illegal things in the first place.

@Forsaken Love - Yeah, I wasn't able to watch the official Englsh subs for ep 10, 11, 12 for weeks, so I understand your frustration! This one (July 1, 2009 entry) is the latest I can find on the subject.. "Funimation video portal access should resume soon for UK users". Hope you guys in UK can get the access back soon!! sad.gif
Tezrath
Why is it taking them so long to come out with the sub for ep 15??? They are going to drive me crazy! SHABLON_padonak_01.gif **twitch*twitch** --not that it takes much at times wink.gif
Kale Mustang
Well, if you're waiting for the Funimation subs, they come out on Thursdays.

On Funi's blog, they even provided a chart illustrating what time the episode is uploaded according to city/time zone.

If you're waiting for other subs, then I have no idea.
Tezrath
lol--well, sadly I just watch whichever come out first.... and then watch funi's more accurate ones later in the week. For most of the other episodes a subbed version was out by Monday morning... though quality of translation was somewhat questionable! biggrin.gif
Red Shrimp
Hmm, I don't watch any series in youtube but in case this helps, I'm watching the show in animeseason.com They upload better quality vids than compressed files in youtube.

I'm not sure if FMA:B is uploaded in crunchy roll[I often forget my username and password hahaha!]
Kale Mustang
Hmm...

Hulu has episode 14 up already but Youtube is still on 13.

At least there have been no problems with Funimation's video portal so far. I'm really glad about that.
Tombow
Umm... Kale, Funimation.com has up to episode 16 now. unsure.gif However, the video portal has been going through another maintenance, and although the portal has been kept open, in my case I had a trouble streaming episode 16 on my computer for the last few days. Although it seems to be working as of now. smile.gif
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 26 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Umm... Kale, Funimation.com has up to episode 16 now. unsure.gif However, the video portal has been going through another maintenance, and although the portal has been kept open, in my case I had a trouble streaming episode 16 on my computer for the last few days. Although it seems to be working as of now. smile.gif

I'm well aware of that fact, as I watched episode 16 on the portal last Thursday. smile.gif I also enjoy the youtube versions, as it's the only way to watch the episodes on my ipod/iphone, since flash isn't supported on it.

Thanks. smile.gif
Tombow
^ @Kale - Aha, that's good, then. ^^

------------------------

QUOTE (Ssuvina @ Jul 27 2009, 02:07 AM) *
I have read these pages but still I'm wondering that is there on the way somekind of continue to the whole Fullmetal Alchemist?
I have seen the episodes 1 to 51 and the movie also.

I'm just wondering huh.gif

@Ssuvina - Welcome to our board! I moved your post to FMA: Brotherhood anime FAQ & Q&A thread and added my reply there. smile.gif

If anyone has similar questions and comments please post on FMA: Brotherhood anime FAQ & Q&A thread. smile.gif
Skorpious
I'm new to this forum (obviously tongue.gif ) so I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask a question regarding this weeks episode, or in my case lack of. The site I normally use to watch fma:b is (PM me if anyone would like the link)

And recently they have been delayed in posting a subbed version of new fma episodes. Can anyone PM me and help me out and post a link leading to this weeks episode? Or better yet, recommend an anime site that regularly updates on time?

Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (Skorpious @ Aug 4 2009, 10:59 AM) *
I'm new to this forum (obviously tongue.gif ) so I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask a question regarding this weeks episode, or in my case lack of. The site I normally use to watch fma:b is (PM me if anyone would like the link)

And recently they have been delayed in posting a subbed version of new fma episodes. Can anyone PM me and help me out and post a link leading to this weeks episode? Or better yet, recommend an anime site that regularly updates on time?

Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif

@Skorpious - Welcome to the forum part of our board! biggrin.gif
You noticed that I edited your post and took out the link to the site to watch fan-subbed episodes of FMA:B. You can share the info on those site personally by PM, but in the forum, we try not to post links to the sites to watch Fan-subbed episodes because this series is already licensed for English sub by Funimation. Sorry...

Now, going back to your question. If you have the access to the official subs, we recommend to watch the official subs on officially designated venues. You can check out the availability of the official venues based on where you live, on the first page of this thread.

If you don't live in any of the listed regions and you have to rely entirely on fansub, then what you can do is keeping eyes on the episode discussion thread, and if you see posts saying they watched fan-subbed version of that episode, then you can PM them and ask the information about that fansub. (What you can't do is making a post and ask anyone to POST fansub links. Sorry...)

But, TWO things I'd like to add (although you're probably aware of these already.. ^^)
1. For fansubs, speed isn't everything. If you know some fansub site that has a fairly good reputation about the accuracy of the translation, try to wait for a little longer and get the fansub episode from the group with better reputation. I noticed while watching fansubs that came our early with quite a bit of mistranslations... ..and, that brings to my next point...

2. I know many FMA fans who seem to blindly trust everything they read/watch on fan-sub episodes of FMA:B. My advice to them is... DON'T. I've noticed that EVEN so-called the "reputable" fan-sub group (for FMA anime episodes) seem to keep making slip-ups with bad translations in their fan-subs for FMA:B episodes so far. If you have to rely on fan-subs, try to watch at least a few different versions for each episode, or if you really care about what's being said in the OFFICIAL English version for some particular scenes or lines, ask those who have the access to the official English version. For example, anyone who live in U.S. and Canada can watch the official English subbed version on Funimation.com by Thursday following the airing of that episode in Japan on Sunday of that week.

We also have a thread with the transcripts of official English version for each episode, but currently no volunteers to post the transcript after episode 4. If there is a demand/request for reviving the thread, then post and let us know on Official English sub transcriptions, and we will try to step up our efforts to find volunteers who can keep this project going.
*If anyone has the access to official English subbed version of FMA:B episodes, and would kindly volunteer his/her time to post the transcripts, please drop a note (post) on Official English sub transcriptions thread and let us know. smile.gif
rzerox21xx
Funimation subs on ep 18 is out. smile.gif
dion-fortune
Iīm not sure if I am in right topic, but did the 21st episode of Brotherhood already aired? If yes, does the subbed version exist? I checked out my sources but I canīt find it anywhere and itīs about the time, when new ep is out every week. So I am just wondering if there is a break or something....
Tombow
QUOTE (dion-fortune @ Aug 24 2009, 06:55 AM) *
Iīm not sure if I am in right topic, but did the 21st episode of Brotherhood already aired? If yes, does the subbed version exist? I checked out my sources but I canīt find it anywhere and itīs about the time, when new ep is out every week. So I am just wondering if there is a break or something....

Please check this one: Note on the airing date for episode 21. smile.gif
dion-fortune
thank you very much smile.gif
Krokgard
Are the subs for ep 23 out already? I still can't find them and it's already monday evening (well, here at least).
zonkiethegreat
It's terrible really!!! Longest wait EVER!!! All us manga readers are STILL WAITING for the latest chapter translation, and to top it off, EPSIODE 23 STILL hasn't been released!!!

I'm about to tear out my hair!!!
Gregory House
Habemus Torrent for ep 23: <Snip. Link edited out. PM me if anyone want the link address>
edxwinryfan
QUOTE (Gregory House @ Sep 14 2009, 06:25 PM) *
Habemus Torrent for ep 23: <Snip. Link edited out. PM me if anyone want the link address>

No! Why is there only the subbed episode to download!!
Dearheart
SUBS for ep 23 ARE OUT! FINALLY!!! *does the Dearheart Happy Dance and settles down to watch it with lil' sis* biggrin.gif
Mindy
QUOTE (edxwinryfan @ Sep 14 2009, 04:37 PM) *
No! Why is there only the subbed episode to download!!

Hmm, not quite sure what you mean but there are only subs available. Are you wondering about a dub perhaps?
edxwinryfan
QUOTE (Mindy @ Sep 14 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Hmm, not quite sure what you mean but there are only subs available. Are you wondering about a dub perhaps?

No I mean there are no subs to just watch,no ones that you don't HAVE to download to watch...
montyalbo
QUOTE (edxwinryfan @ Sep 14 2009, 08:40 PM) *
No I mean there are no subs to just watch,no ones that you don't HAVE to download to watch...

ah so you're looking for a stream?
Tombow
QUOTE (edxwinryfan @ Sep 14 2009, 08:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Mindy @ Sep 14 2009, 08:32 PM) *

@edxwinryfan - You are in Canada, right? You are actually the lucky few who live in the North Anerican viewing area. You can wait just a few more days, and then you can watch the streaming of the OFFICIAL subbed episode on Funimation.com by Thursday. IMO it's much more reliable than grabbing a fansub, any fansub that's coming your way, and ended up watching some fan-subs with unknown/questionable translation qualities. smile.gif
Forsaken Love
sucks that the UK is still unable to view funimations stuff, ive completly given up on them now, do we have an official site of our own to watch? I havnt been keeping up with the official news and stuffs
FailToImpress
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Sep 15 2009, 04:10 PM) *
sucks that the UK is still unable to view funimations stuff, ive completly given up on them now, do we have an official site of our own to watch? I havnt been keeping up with the official news and stuffs

I know what you mean, it's very, very annoying.
I still haven't been able to find a sub, usually it's around by now.
IceSkadi
I'm not sure if this will be interesting for you, but FMA:B is going on air here in Italy completely dubbed every Tuesday at 21:00 pm on MTV channel.

This is the Italian MTV site with the programming (in italian P:) ->
http://www.mtv.it/tv/cartoni/ontv.asp

Next week there will be episode 8

If you need some informations about the VAs or something else, feel free to ask smile.gif
heartwing713
Anyone know if/when/where the subs for ep 36 are out?
zonkiethegreat
QUOTE (heartwing713 @ Dec 13 2009, 04:50 PM) *
Anyone know if/when/where the subs are out?

Unfortunately since mininova has been controlled by "RULES" now. We have to wait a whole day longer for some strange reason, to see subs!!! ERRGH!!

I recommend checking isohunt regularly, and also checking out TMD-ASU and Eclipse's sites.

Lately the eps haven't been showing up until late Monday night or even Tuesday!!! sad.gif
Disasterpiece
*waiting for the english subs for ep 39*
A Pierrot's Aria
^Me too. ;_;

Although they'll most likely take even longer since there's a new OP and ED to translate and sub. @_@
Disasterpiece
raw subs then T_T
Serb Alchemist
I have download link for episode 39, PM me if anyone is interested
A Pierrot's Aria
I wish an avi. release would come out...mkv lags like crazy on my PC for some reason. @_@;; Hopefully Eclipse will release theirs soon. : )

I hope they don't use Paku Romi for Young!Hoho's voice. o.o
Serb Alchemist
I have a download link to episode 40. If anyone wants it - send me a P.M. It's [TMD-Raze].
Disco Shrew
Any idea when 41 is out on Funimations channel on youtube?
Broken Chouchou
Does anyone know of a place to watch the dub of episode 1 online, outside of the U.S? I would really appreciate if somebody could PM me the link. Pretty please? smile.gif

EDIT. Just found a decent stream. LOL.
MsLinn
Anyone know where I could watch/get the dub with subtitles in english? ^^U Or swedish? I really wanna try to dubs but I'm not very good at spoken english and it's really hard to hear what they're saying if they whisper or shout...I kinda know what they're about to say, but still...
I will be very grateful!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.