Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Wii FMA Game! -暁の王子- The Prince Of Dawn
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Nintendo Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Makika
Actually we have a trailer too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbxjCeeqzos
edo little kid
Cooooooooooooooool !!!!!

Coooooooooooooooooooooool !!!

thanks for info !!
Kasumisty
Scans concerning game (from Shounen Gangan)

Source: HagaenBBS, Alchemist94 ( http://hagarenbbs.org/viewthread.php?tid=14796&fpage=1 )
Tombow
Thank you, Kasumisty!!! Also, thank you, Makika!

We have so much material to translate! :P I will try to get to them whenever I get around, but others who can read Japanese, please feel free to help out and post your translations.
edo little kid
Wooooow!!!!
Great !!
there are video in this game
I think Roy vs Ed !!!??

thank you so much Kasumisty !!!
RayJ
~ Prince Of The Dawn: Wii Game! ~

How many people have heard about this here? I haven't seen any topic on it so I'm starting one.

Here is the official site:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/haganefa/

What do you guys think of this? It's called "Prince of the Dawn" and is for the Wii. From what it looks like, the Prince (name?) is an honorable guest who is visiting? I'm not sure.

I heard it was supposed to come out in Japan this summer. Does anyone have any more info about it?
Tombow
@RayJ - It's discussed on New Wii FMA Game, "Prince of Dawn" thread.

You can find the thread in FMA Nintendo Games sub-forum because this new game is on Wii (which is on Nintendo) system.

Info, pics, magazine scans, official site links, they are all there. smile.gif

ETA: Thread merged.
Trakonda
haha, Ed with a wiimote. XD That's kinda weird!

Anyways, thanks for the scans! biggrin.gif I feel super excited now!
mellulah
Yayy Envy is gonna be in it!!

....Is it just me or does the prince dude remind anyone of Seto Kaiba.

found another picture guys
Andie
QUOTE (mellulah @ Jun 15 2009, 03:21 AM) *
Yayy Envy is gonna be in it!!

....Is it just me or does the prince dude remind anyone of Seto Kaiba.

found another picture guys

D'aww, Al seems to be sweet on that Elena girl. He looks so adoringly awkward.

(I do sense that a certain Xingese girl would be very angry if she ever get wind of that XD.)

Anyways, I like the new characters' designs. I'm dying, though, to see some interaction between Roy and Claudio. Claudio seems like the kind of guy who could annoy the hell outta Roy. And he seems like quite the ladykiller, he might be more popular with girls than our own favourite Colonel... Roy's got competition!
RayJ
His name is Claudio... hahaha. Isn't that a prince's name from Shakespeare? Love it.
Thanks everyone for the info!
Tombow
Try to post the translations of the couple of scanned pages....

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 10 2009, 08:10 AM) *
Scans concerning game (from Shounen Gangan)

(Source: Alchemist94 on HagaenBBS )

It's saying GanGan magazine is giving away "Prince of Dawn" Wii FMA game to 100 people.

Mail-in entry details are on this scanned page:
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jun 10 2009, 08:10 AM) *
(from Shounen Gangan)

(Source: Alchemist94 on HagaenBBS )

If you happen to have this month's GanGan mag, then here is what the above page says what you need to do to enter for the drawing... biggrin.gif

Find the above scanned page on the GanGan mag,
then cut out the dotted line at the bottom right corner of the page,
then affix that triangle shaped Entry Coupon on a post card,
and on it write down: Your name, Address, Age, Phone No., Your thought on FMA.

Then send it to:
151 - 8544 (This is the specific Japanese postal code for Square Enix)
Square Enix
GanGan Editor
Attn: "Fullmetal Alchemist FA -Prince of Dawn-" Give Away
Tokyo, JAPAN (This part is not on the scanned page, but you probably need this if entering from outside of Japan. XD)

Due date is July 9, 2009 (the entry has to arrive at the Square Enix by this date, OR has the postal date mark by Japanese Postal Service that's dated June 9, 2009 or before.)

(Tho, it doesn't say anything about them shipping the prize to overseas if anyone outside of Japan would become one of the winners.. XD)

-----------------------

My Net connection is slow that it takes looong time to get the forum page with large scanned pics to load... sad.gif I will try to post more translations later.
Careless Monday
Too bad they probably ain't gonna release game for PAL Wii consoles in Europe sad.gif
Forsaken Love
noooo they gotta release a PAL T_T (damn you region block, damnnnnn you!) they might release a PAL though, we're getting brotherhood on DVD over here
AA battery
why can't the Wii be region-free? *sigh*

I guess I gotta mod it... but I don't really want to mod my Wii *sigh*
Alzea
Something trailer-like from this game is on the DVD from this month's GanGan and here are screencaps (in the 'wii'):
MU||SS||RS||MF
Posted here by 雀仔To

OMIGOD, Riza!Envy and Roy in prison, I want this game~~~! T^T
Michiyo-
Found the new trailer of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHLISQUoZbc
edo little kid
Woooow!!!!!
It's Woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!
Great , awesome everthing!!!

Aaaaaaah , the girls playing with ball . Kawaaaaiiiiii!!!

Roy VS Edooo too!!! Wooooow .

I want this gameee!!!!

Tombow
Thank you, Alzea and Michiyo-!! biggrin.gif
The game looks so good!! I love the new trailer!! I see Scar & Envy, too.
And, yeah, Roy in prison??? ohmy.gif
I got to know the story!!!
rzerox21xx
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 9 2009, 06:58 AM) *
Thank you, Alzea and Michiyo-!! biggrin.gif
The game looks so good!! I love the new trailer!! I see Scar & Envy, too.
And, yeah, Roy in prison??? ohmy.gif
I got to know the story!!!

this game look like its going to please both Royai and little for the Edwin fans snice you see Winry in a cute dress and I'm sure some of us are curious or excited to see if Ed will show some sort of a reaction to her
Alzea
^Ah, it looks like it.

I wonder about the story...Since I won't get a chance to play this game, I just have to wait for some vids or something. Actually all the other games get their light novels (right?) so this one should get one too and then maybe someone would kindly translate this for us....yeah, in my dreams.... I'd love to see this story in manga since well it looks like it's going to be interesting to say the least (yeah, I can dream, can't I?)
Turdaewen
OMG! Roy in a Hawaiian shirt was absolutely hilarious!!! I just can't stop laughing.
Tombow
QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 9 2009, 12:20 PM) *
I'd love to see this story in manga since well it looks like it's going to be interesting to say the least (yeah, I can dream, can't I?)

Gaiden, gaiden gaiden!!!! biggrin.gif Broken Angel had one, so why not. tongue.gif

Hagaren_4ever
Can someone tell me what the story line is? And what's going on here?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XCnFw9Es08Q/SlY3...creen+cap+1.bmp
Alzea
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jul 9 2009, 08:33 PM) *
Can someone tell me what the story line is? And what's going on here?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XCnFw9Es08Q/SlY3...creen+cap+1.bmp

1. We are not sure either, all we know about storyline is here plus there are things that we can guess or see on the screencaps. For example about Roy being in the prison.
2. I have no idea xP
Tombow
@Hagaren_4ever - As Alzea said, we don't know the detailed storyline and we're all waiting for more info. What we know is that the Prince from a neighboring country visits Amestris, and something bad could potentially happen and Ed and the gang have to prevent that by solving the mysteries, and that is the point of the game. But, we don't know the details of the storyline yet. So, you have to wait for more info on the game to come out, like the rest of us for any explanation for that pic, I think. biggrin.gif
thunderbreak
roy v ed?
i havent finish see yet
just found it.it's a few seconds link.looks like it's almost the same as the 1st anime's
thanks for the new trailer link.i didnt realise it's out for another one.
and the end music is really great smile.gif
btw for the pictres in hagaren bbs
Al in suit XD
and there's a high resolution of riza in purple cheongsam.looks really nice !
and there's cast interviews in dvd.i hope they include this in my country dvd version
DistantBlue
OMG! Thank you so much to whoever provided the scans!

I am so glad Riza has a central role in this game....oh god, I wish I knew what the story was!

I wonder what happened here? I can't tell if Riza is unconcious and Ed suddenly realized or if Riza just told him something (about the Prince maybe?) and he flipped out.

THESE = DKFJOSAREOIASEDFNJ.

Oh god, I can just imagine Roy pissing off the Prince to get in a situation like this. Or one crazy thought - what if Claudio or wtf his name is thought Roy was in his way of getting to Riza, if the story follows that scenario, and framed him? I dunno what I think about him so far.

If that's Riza, I can imagine all sorts of scenarios.

Also....what's with Catherine?

Anyway, do we have a definite person or group of people who will be getting the game and posting cutscenes, gameplay, and other goodies from the game and to translate it? Cuz that would really suck if we are sitting here waiting for stuff and nothing is coming through or getting translated. O___O

EDIT: LOL @ article. Honestly. XD
penguintruth
Yyyyeah, I gotta get that game, if only for Roy in a tropical shirt.
ShadowCat17
lol it seems that Roy has been borrowing some of the Fuhrer's summer clothes
FMAobsessed
That trailer was so cool. If it doesn't come to the States then I will have to watch all the cut scenes on youtube.

I like how the artwork looks like the Brotherhood artwork. A gaiden would be awesome to have.
DistantBlue
@ShadowCat17 - LOL XD I never made the connection when I saw that. I thought; 'oh that looks familiar' but....

@penguintruth - Ha ha....I know. I was ranting at the time.
hand-made-city
That one picture of Ed and Riza with her eyes shut........ It doesn't really look like Riza's unconscious or anything... she does have this habit of closing her eyes when she's talking. But look! Ed's still holding onto his food on a stick! Lol! Does he ever PUT IT IN HIS MOUTH AND EAT IT?! I've seen a bunch of caps where he's just holding the darn thing! It looks so good... I want to eat it instead!

I really hope we can get more info and pictures from the game soon! I've been watching the websites closely!

_Jelly
I havent been keeping up with any of the updates on this game... I didnt know there wa one a new one coming but BAHA!! I need this game. And a Japanese translator to stand next to me while I play every time BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF TALKING AND NOT MUCH ACTION but that's okay.

And baha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2n8ss1d2rs...feature=related

And ... It sounds like Roy's old VA... or maybe it's just me =]
Sannom

Okay, the fan-service was good, but what really made me laugh was to see Alex driving a car, and looking as if it was way too small for him laugh.gif This guy must have the same kind of problem in Amestris than a tall guy has in Japan : everything is too small.
Hagaren_4ever
It seems like the animators just went to town on this one. Roy in a pink aloha shirt, Riza in a purple chinese dress, Winry in a bikini AND a dress? Not to mention all the other characters in attire that they don't usually wear. (Nor do I feel that they WOULD wear, honestly.) It must get boring drawing them in the same thing all the time, it seems they had fun with this game.
hand-made-city
Ahhh! A friend on deviantart just left some info on the wii game on her journal! This is what she said (paraphrased by me, since I don't want to take any credit for her translations!):

Roy was framed for an assassination attempt on the prince and was arrested. Ed tries to appear as the "Fullmetal Attorney" (???) but also gets arrested. O_o But he manages to escape and breaks Roy out as well.

Thank you to amber1003! She is a wealth of information for me, since she's in Japan! Loooots of love to her!
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jul 10 2009, 09:28 PM) *
Ahhh! A friend on deviantart just left some info on the wii game on her journal! This is what she said (paraphrased by me, since I don't want to take any credit for her translations!):

Roy was framed for an assassination attempt on the prince and was arrested. Ed tries to appear as the "Fullmetal Attorney" (???) but also gets arrested. O_o But he manages to escape and breaks Roy out as well.

Thank you to amber1003! She is a wealth of information for me, since she's in Japan! Loooots of love to her!

laugh.gif

Awesome description by your friend - it does sound similar to one of the cases in Phoenix Wright 3...

Anyways, the game is looking really good - hopefully my local import store will carry this and I'll be able to pick this game up once it comes out.
Hagaren_4ever
LOL! Fullmetal Attorney. Wow. That's something I'd like to see. I'm thinking he's a wee bit young to be an attorney. XD
And why the heck would he take Mustang's case, even if he WAS one? It might be interesting to see him pretending to know anything about law, and failing horribly. (Because he ends up being arrested.) XD
edo little kid
He Is......A-Attorney .......OO

hehehehehe I can't imagine that XD

Sure , he will be the youngest Attorney in his history

Looooool , I really want this amazing game!!!
DistantBlue
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jul 13 2009, 12:10 PM) *
LOL! Fullmetal Attorney. Wow. That's something I'd like to see. I'm thinking he's a wee bit young to be an attorney. XD
And why the heck would he take Mustang's case, even if he WAS one? It might be interesting to see him pretending to know anything about law, and failing horribly. (Because he ends up being arrested.) XD

At first I was like, 'Why would Ed defend MUSTANG?', lol. But I guess maybe Ed himself was a witness of the attempted assassination, or knew the Colonel wasn't that kind of guy, maybe Riza asked him too, or maybe he simply and stubbornly knew the Colonel wasn't that kind of guy. I dunno.

DAMMIT I WANT THE GAME ARRRGH. August is going to be awesome (Ch. 98, Brotherhood guidebook, THE GAME, Vol. 23, more episodes with new manga material....gah). Awesome, but excruciating LOL. I hope I'm busy the week of the 9th-16th so I can take my mind off everything XD
amestris_star
QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 9 2009, 12:01 PM) *
Something trailer-like from this game is on the DVD from this month's GanGan and here are screencaps (in the 'wii'):
MU||SS||RS||MF
Posted here by 雀仔To

OMIGOD, Riza!Envy and Roy in prison, I want this game~~~! T^T

Would it be possible to have a zip version of the file?
Tombow
Split content from DistantBlue's post on "FMA Merchandise" thread here.
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Jul 13 2009, 06:17 PM) *
Next month in August -
、鋼の錬金術師FA‐暁の王子‐の
描き下ろしプレビューコミックも掲載!!

It says, next month's Shounen GanmGam mag has a comic preview of FMA Wii game "Prince of Dawn" by (I think) Arakawa-sensei. smile.gif
Hagaren_4ever
Either way, it seems that this is going to be the most romance-filled game yet. (Maybe besides Broken Angel.) Roy, Riza, Ed, and Winry are all in this. It seems like quite the little drama. With some comedy, too. tongue.gif
spectator
laugh.gif I guess for the time being, i'll put all my bet on the game. Hehe. I'm an optimist. *pray, pray, pray*
Kale Mustang
Guess so, but then there's a matter if it will be localized into English.

Sure the first 2 PS2 games and the DS game made it for sure, but I can't recall if the GBA game made it over and there were 2 other PS2 games that have yet to be released in English.

It's for the Wii, so there's a very good chance, but then again...it might just be in Japanese unless Square-Enix decides otherwise. E3 was last month, so if there was news of it coming to the US, it would've been announced already but again, it depends on what S-E wants to do with the game.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but more like - I gotta be realistic about its chances of it being localized in English, especially with no English voice cast announced yet.
spectator
@Kale Mustang: I guess it's another good reason for me to learn Japanese. Darn! My college charges a lot for a semester of elementary Japanese.
Kale Mustang
Probably be patient and wait. Or take the classes if you're able to do so.

I barely know any Japanese, but I'll probably wait for someone on GameFAQs to come up with a English guide on how to play the game - though I could probably wing most of the game.

Otherwise, there's always the youtube/nico nico video route and just wait for the cutscenes.
Gimpyhair
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 13 2009, 06:36 PM) *
Split content from DistantBlue's post on "FMA Merchandise" thread here.
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Jul 13 2009, 06:17 PM) *
Next month in August -
、鋼の錬金術師FA‐暁の王子‐の
描き下ろしプレビューコミックも掲載!!

It says, next month's Shounen GanmGam mag has a comic preview of FMA Wii game "Prince of Dawn" by (I think) Arakawa-sensei. smile.gif

I have this feeling that I will enjoy the comic!

Anyway, anyone know what the new girl is suppose to do?
Hagaren_4ever
^Maybe she's another dead girlfriend for Ed to angst over. >_>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.