Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Wii FMA Game! -暁の王子- The Prince Of Dawn
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Nintendo Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
_Jelly
That's definately not the current Ling's voice actor. Hahah that's so awesome. =D He just looks too cool; cant wait 'til he becomes Greed in Brotherhood.
Kale Mustang
Picked up the FMA Wii game from my local import shop and not only did I get the game, but I got a bonus as well: An artbook.

Here're the some of the pics:

edo little kid
Woooooooow Woooooooow Woooooow!!! *o*
amazing thaaat is Coool to get Artbook too <3
I hope you enjoy in the game <3
Michiyo-
Thanks for the pics, Kale! ^^
amestris_star
@Kale: You didn't tell me that there was Catherine and the other I don't-know-who-she-is next to Roy's page, pfftt.

Thanks for those (I had a preview of them but anyways *grins* )

@Michiyo: OT: Where's that pic in your sig from? Got me curious, it really looks nice.
rzerox21xx
videos conserning the fanservice scenes from the pajama party to the pool.

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm8113162

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm8113234

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm8113319

you know aftering seeing Roy in the hawaiian shirt so many times. I feel like he and his crew can star in Miami Vice from the 80s.
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Sep 1 2009, 04:53 PM) *
@Kale: You didn't tell me that there was Catherine and the other I don't-know-who-she-is next to Roy's page, pfftt.

Thanks for those (I had a preview of them but anyways *grins* )

Elena is her name. And you're quite welcome. 'Drug Lord' Roy sketch is still my favorite of all, with Mustang-tachi my second fave. tongue.gif
AA battery
@Kale: Thank you for the photos~~~

I wonder what kind of freebie will they give out for the 2nd part of the game.

I haven't touched the 1st game for like 3 weeks already =w=;; (The only console I have touched recently is NDS...)
Too busy with school... but good that the niconico guy did the party videos. Now I can stop looking for a chance to do them =w=;

It's funny that they made sooo many notes on Envy's HAIR. xDDDD
And gawd, Roy's Hawaii mode drawing looks 10x funnier in this sketch mode than the coloured version on TV XDDDD

I hope I'm not asking for too much, but I really want a close up shot for the picture with Roy and Riza and Fuery and Falman...etc. If you don't mind, can you take a bigger photo with that? Thanks in advance~ =3
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (AA battery @ Sep 4 2009, 01:03 PM) *
@Kale: Thank you for the photos~~~
I hope I'm not asking for too much, but I really want a close up shot for the picture with Roy and Riza and Fuery and Falman...etc. If you don't mind, can you take a bigger photo with that? Thanks in advance~ =3

Here you go:
hand-made-city
Thank you Kale! That picture is awesome! They're like a big family.. I love Mustang's team!! That artbook that came with the game has some good images in it!
edo little kid
Hiiii~
look to this lovely pic from the game
EdWin <3

A'www Edooooo
he looks so cuteeeee (hugs)<333
also , winry looks so pretty -^o^-
I want to know what she think about with that looking X3

Enjoy~
kkg22104
@edo little kid: Aww, that picture is soo cute! :3 Thanks for sharing biggrin.gif Too bad it's a little blurry, but I'm glad the game is supporting both Royai and EdWin laugh.gif
rzerox21xx
Wow edo little kid, where you found that pic. I don't remember seeing it on the videos. I guess its a unlockable hidden pic for best compatiable couple snice AL and that girls has one and Roy and Riza have one.

also, that avatar of yours, it look like its from a brotherhood anime scans. the one with Ed in a red shirt looking like h'es having fun. Where's that pic from and what is the full scan of that.
edo little kid
you're welcome all happy.gif
the pic I found it in the net
when I was researched.

(my avatar, I just took this icon ,
it's not by me , I also want to see the full pic to my avarat I think it's cool pic from FMA:brotherhood , but I don't know
if I have any news about it I will telling you^^)

Emily_BrokenAngel
OMG!!!

Ive read the 18 pages onyl to see what was with that game

And im going to thanks you people!!!
Thank you so much!!

I had a doubt about Elena and abput the next game: The girl of the Sunset
and you also answered me somehow xD

How can I ever thank you???
>____<
edo little kid
Wooow ~
I will had a fun time
thanks Michiyo happy.gif
Kuroida
I got an account just so I could post here tongue.gif

Anyways, am I the only person who can't seem to watch the nicozon vids? It always says "error on page" (plus a lot of Japanese words I can't read) huh.gif

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting this game. I can get it cheap (like really cheap) *coughcough*

I've read all 18 pages just to find out what this game is about and I've gotten a pretty basic idea so thanks everyone.

As a side note, I noticed AA battery was having a hard time recording. If you buy a TV tuner card (one that allows input from RCA connectors) then you can hook up your computer to your TV and have it record straight to your comp. while playing.

I heard another method was to use a DVD recorder VCR type device (can't remember what it was called exactly). If you plug your Wii into the device and it'll record straigh to DVD. Put the DvD into your comp. and go from there. It's supposed to have the highest quality.....I dunno, it's not like I've ever tried it >_>
AA battery

If you buy a TV tuner card

Now, why should I spend extra money when I'm not the one who needs it? If I want to watch the videos... heck, I can just play the game. I made the videos so that others can see the clips. I don't go out of my way just for other's entertainment's sake. =P

to use a DVD recorder VCR type device

Again, it's not something I own to begin with, so I won't spend money on one because I don't need it.

My motto is: Live with what you get. Don't complain about it.
Kuroida
As I said it was just a suggestion. It's not like I'd do it either lol
thunderbreak
is this posted ?
thanks to kalki at ffsky :http://bbs.ffsky.com/disp.aspx?ID=1695344&bid=437
original wii artbook:

animegirl95
THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY WII!!! I CAN'T WAIT OFR THIS TO COME TO AMERICA (If it does)!!!
xxangelchanxx
Does anyone know when the second one will be out?
Michiyo-
@xxangelchanxx: It will be out on December 10.
xxangelchanxx
Nice.
I Really wanna see what happens next. >:3
Anomia Grey
QUOTE (rzerox21xx @ Sep 4 2009, 10:12 AM) *

They look amazing! Is there anywhere I can find the translations for the dialogues? *hint hint*

PS: I don't read Japanese, but judging from all the relationship points the game makes you gather, this looks more like 'FMA: The Dating Sim'. Not that doesn't make me want it even more.
PS2: Just reread the older posts, is this one of the minigames or is it part of the main game?
rainbowcatgirl
Does anyone know when "The Prince of Dawn" comes to America and "Daughter of the Dusk" ?

biggrin.gif THANKS
_Jelly
QUOTE (rainbowcatgirl @ Feb 4 2010, 07:56 AM) *
Does anyone know when "The Prince of Dawn" comes to America and "Daughter of the Dusk" ?

biggrin.gif THANKS

Probably no time soon since the third FMA-1 game hasnt even been released.
rainbowcatgirl
QUOTE (JELEE @ Feb 4 2010, 01:38 AM) *
QUOTE (rainbowcatgirl @ Feb 4 2010, 07:56 AM) *

biggrin.gif THANKS

Probably no time soon since the third FMA-1 game hasnt even been released.

Good to know ! Thank you!
AA battery
I posted a summary of the second game at post #147 at the second game thread if anyone is interested.
Maromi
Just saying, I think this game might come out either late this year, or early next year. We're really close to when it's supposed to take place in the Manga/Brotherhood for the Dub, right. It all depends on when the hiatus for the dub ends(And that third FMA 1 game).
Tansy
I wanna know more bio info about elena
HawkseyeM1910
I just found this video, I'm not really sure if it was posted before, but if this is a repeat, I'm sorry!
But does anyone know what's going on in the scene with Riza, Winry, and the dragon and then Armstrong, Winry, and Riza? They look awesome, but it's super silly
I also like the Romeo/Juliet part at the end biggrin.gif

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm9278372
DororoEXE
i guess these games are never coming out in the us sad.gif
JeSsIe(Royai)+(Godel)♥
QUOTE (rzerox21xx @ Aug 15 2009, 04:17 AM) *
QUOTE (AA battery @ Aug 15 2009, 01:28 AM) *
I finished playing the first 6 chapters of the game.

and I must say, Kami wo Tsugo Shoujo was better... This FMA Wii game is more of a puzzle game than action game. It's an okay game, some replay value I guess, if you want to see every single scenes/dialogue in it.

I even recorded the first chapter but since you guys already watched in on Nico Nico, I guess I won't need waste my time uploading it. xD I recorded the funniest bit of the game (which is part of chapter 3), but I guess no one cares =P

have you got to the pool and formal scene,Well if you upload it on youtube. I'm sure we apperciate it and watch and other people who aren't regulars here. I would still upload it.

I'm still curious in the story details. especially the Royai and Edwin moments

Hi i was wondering if mayybe you have a video uploaded on youtube or anywhere of the scene where the tower almost falls on Riza but Roy stops it o.o one ofmy friends wants to see it badly xD.
AA battery
QUOTE (JeSsIe(Royai)+(Godel)♥ @ Jul 12 2011, 07:53 PM) *
Hi i was wondering if mayybe you have a video uploaded on youtube or anywhere of the scene where the tower almost falls on Riza but Roy stops it o.o one ofmy friends wants to see it badly xD.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: YouTube deleted all the videos I uploaded back in 2010 and I forgot where I saved my videos, so I can't reupload them.
deadlypenguin666
(gasp) is envy in this game? if not, what games ARE the seven sins in?

BTW, i know im obsessed.
deadlypenguin666
YES! Envy's in the game! KYAAAAAH!! BTW, the prince probably is a rich priss like seto.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.