Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Wii FMA Game! -暁の王子- The Prince Of Dawn
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Nintendo Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Tombow
^ I thought Al is the one who is going to befriend the girl. The part of the promo vid seems to suggest that. Of course this might be wrong. XD Hope we'll hear more info on th egame soon. ^^
Hagaren_4ever
^Al? HE'S gonna get another girl? huh.gif
He NEVER get's another girl! He's AL! Al isn't supposed to be popular!
I know this is drawn in brotherhood style, but is it brotherhood storyline? If it is, then I will be upset but if it isn't I could really care less.
Tombow
@Hagaren_4ever - The game connects to manga story line, and I think it's similar to the treatment of Gaiden in a sense that it's considered to be a semi-canon storyline for manga, I think.
Gimpyhair
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 13 2009, 11:07 PM) *
@Hagaren_4ever - The game connects to manga story line, and I think it's similar to the treatment of Gaiden in a sense that it's considered to be a semi-canon storyline for manga, I think.

I heard somewhere that Edward make mentionne that Riza is now Bradley's assistant. It gives us clue to when in the manga it's going to take place. But does that mean that when the game will be released, Brotherhood will be around this place too?
Tombow
QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jul 14 2009, 07:31 AM) *
I heard somewhere that Edward make mentionne that Riza is now Bradley's assistant. It gives us clue to when in the manga it's going to take place. But does that mean that when the game will be released, Brotherhood will be around this place too?

@Gimpyhair - Actually, when this game story takes place in relation to manga FMA story has been openly told, in the ads, in the articles, etc. ^^ The story takes place just before the Vol. 16. That was one of the first facts we learned about the game as soon as the game was announced. ^^ But, yeah, it might be interesting to know how far the Brotherhood anime story will advance by the time the game is released. smile.gif
rzerox21xx
Cool in game picture, I was right, they are all in a pool party. I love Winry in a bikini and Ed looks funny snice he also wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

If this game takes place before volume 16, then that post Scar when Winry notice how much Ed have grown. When I look at that picture, the group shot, Winry is still taller than him, shouldnt he be almost as tall as her? I know by Ch 84, he finally got taller than her.
Hagaren_4ever
^By this point I think he was ALMOST her height. Maybe the same height. But the difference is way too much here, I agree.

P.S.

Am I the only one who thinks that Katherine's breasts are ridiculous? FMA isn't that kind of anime! mad.gif
rzerox21xx
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jul 14 2009, 06:03 PM) *
^By this point I think he was ALMOST her height. Maybe the same height. But the difference is way too much here, I agree.

check this out, Ed and Winry are about the same height in this pic. I guess it was a mistake on the animators part because well despite taking place before going to Briggs, the characters do look like they are still pre-ling or before post Greed. I rewatched the trailer and Ed still wearing the same outfit with the collar, doesn't he stop wearing that after Greed?

this arkawa pic seem to have eveyrthing correct, Ed wearing the right outfit and he's grown to around winry or almost her height.

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Fu...ist/item233859/
the animation trailer athough has early FMA look.

Another thing too, Scar shouldnt be wearing that jacket anymore.
Hagaren_4ever
I'm thinking that Alphonse is definatly going to be shipped with Elena in this game. You'd think I'd be more upset, but I'm pretty much AlxANYONE. He needs more love. Ed gets all the girls, and Al, who actually has the personality for it, doesn't get any.
thunderbreak
There's at least one pic which i think is not originally in the pics from hagarenbbs.i think it's the same thread here

http://hagarenbbs.org/viewthread.php?tid=14900&fpage=1

pointers.there's a riza pic but having her back faced against mustang

somewhat blurry
the subbed words are meant for joke.please do not take seriously
black~hayate
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 18 2009, 06:32 PM) *
There's at least one pic which i think is not originally in the pics from hagarenbbs.i think it's the same thread here

http://hagarenbbs.org/viewthread.php?tid=14900&fpage=1

pointers.there's a riza pic but having her back faced against mustang

somewhat blurry
the subbed words are meant for joke.please do not take seriously

I cannot see this one (and the others, who aren't members of hagarenbbs.org) =(.
Please share it on photobucket or something else
thunderbreak
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=609390219
i think i post the wrong link.this link's from baidu
Tombow
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 19 2009, 03:58 AM) *
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=609390219
i think i post the wrong link.this link's from baidu

@thunderbreak - Thank you!! Whoa, they got the whole game vid subbed in Chinese? It looks like a vid we haven't seen, and I see some very interesting shots!! Makes me want to see the whole game now!! biggrin.gif
Alzea
Yeah, it looks like they do...I wonder, anyone seen this vid from SGG (yeah, since screens are from it, just like these) anywhere?

BTW, pics are from here
amestris_star
QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 19 2009, 03:55 PM) *
BTW, better quality of this pic:
Click to view attachment

Good Lord! I see Riza pointing her rifle at the Fuhrer! **
Tombow
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 19 2009, 10:06 AM) *
Good Lord! I see Riza pointing her rifle at the Fuhrer! **

Yeah, the editing of the sequence of the pics making it looks that way, although this may or may not be the actual case. (Either way, this is so intriguing.. ^^)
thunderbreak
Firstly,thanks for helping me out here by upload the pic.smile.gif

btw ,i think the uploader is someone who actually seen the video,but please do not take it seriously.it's meant for "kuso"(i meant the subbed words).but the pics are real enough i do not doubt it.
the subbed words are intend for making the prince of dawn into something sorta of "tragedy",if u wanna to know.

EDIT:
just found something on:
episode 1 of the wii game,in japanese
episode 1-6 summary of the wii game,in chinese,picture

source is from here
Tombow
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 19 2009, 02:31 PM) *
btw ,i think the uploader is someone who actually seen the video,but please do not take it seriously.it's meant for "kuso"(i meant the subbed words).but the pics are real enough i do not doubt it.

@thunderbreak - Aha, thanks for that info!! ^^

So... everyone, please look at these cap pics under advisory. smile.gif
Hey
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 20 2009, 02:31 AM) *
the subbed words are intend for making the prince of dawn into something sorta of "tragedy",if u wanna to know.
Really? Bwaha. If only those subs were real; I wanna see how all the Royai fans react xD
I can *translate* those fake subs if people are interested though if it hasn't been yet..

For the ep 1-6 summary, there's a bigger pic here. That site thunderbreak posted says lies on how you can 'click to enlarge' xD

Anyway, from that what I can make out from that pic (some words are still small and cramped and it's in Trad Chinese which I'm not used to, so take my translation with a grain of salt):

The 1st story arc (this is like, the actual episode; the ones below are part of it)

ep 1: Participating in the Steeplechase
Edward is ordered to participate in the 'State Alchemist Steeplechase' (not so sure about steeplechase; isn't it horseracing?), in which the player has to get across soldiers (I think the soldiers are obstacles); there are many hindering objects in the way, and the objective is for you to arrive at the finish within the time limit. Here we can use the Wiimote to align the obstacles and carry out the action on the corresponding picture, and at the same time by breaking the bridge you can even stop the enemies from chasing you.

ep 2: Sightseeing in Central City
On the other hand, Al meets the original character Elena, and are currently in Central City sightseeing, but the two of them come across the bridge Ed destroyed during the competition, and are in a dilemma whether to go forward or go back, even Elena was shocked. Al then decides to use alchemy to fix the bridge for Elena, to let her know that alchemy isn't just used for destroying stuff.

ep 3: Reach the Fuhrer's Office Within the Time Limit
Just before Al finished repairing the bridge, Colonel Mustang had been here before, and was troubled over whether he should or shouldn't (makes no sense lol). Because he must reach the Fuhrer's office before 13:20, and yet he cannot cross the bridge. So the player has to have him go via another indirect route. On the way he meets up with Lieutenant Hawkeye, and her words seem to have hidden meanings behind them.

ep 4: Repair the Automail Arm
In order to enter the 'Good Automail Competition' (try to think of a better word for 'good'?), Edward asks for Winry to repair his Automail arm. However, Winry has lost her required tools and components, and so decides to head to Central City to conduct a great search; only being able to return after finding the 5 items. And during the repairing process, the player can use the Wiimote to carry it out.

The 2nd Story arc

ep 5: Win the Big Competition
After the effort Edward and Winry put in, Edward won the Great Automail Competition (I'm really not sure if he won it or has yet to win; the below episode seems to suggest that the competition hasn't started yet, but maybe like the above episode of Mustang/Fuhrer's office it could be different times); in order to show the audiences a heroic pose (?), the player must imitate Ed's different victory poses for the congress to take picture of. The player can press on the Wiimote according to what is indicated onscreen, and points are awarded if the actions are correct; after getting higher than the required score, you can pass the level.

ep 6: The Search for Elena
Al and Elena are going out together (date much?), and the two of them have agreed to meet up at their rendezvous. However, after Al waited for a long time, Elena has yet to show up, which caused Al to worry and go off to search Central City for Elena. The Great Automail Competition will be held at 14:00, will Al be able to find Elena before then? The only way is to go around gathering information!

I hope it's not actually translated already and that I wasted 2 hours on this. lol
Tombow
Thank you so much, Hey for translating these!! *big hugs* happy.gif
So far that seems like a fun Wii game!! ^^

So... I wonder where does the story of Roy getting framed for murder would fit in... .I'm guessing that one is yet another story arc?? The mystery continues. biggrin.gif
thunderbreak
QUOTE (Hey @ Jul 20 2009, 11:05 PM) *
QUOTE (thunderbreak @ Jul 20 2009, 02:31 AM) *
Really? Bwaha. If only those subs were real; I wanna see how all the Royai fans react xD
I can *translate* those fake subs if people are interested though if it hasn't been yet..

I hope it's not actually translated already and that I wasted 2 hours on this. lol

i'm too tired to translate it.as for the fake subs ,i think it's cheesy and funny .a definite royai,but not sure if it's up to everyone taste.thanks for help in translating!!
for the "tragedy",i'm directly translate the word there.
actually i failed to enlarge,due to my internet connection here.
rainbowcatgirl
I WANT IT !!!!!!
Nzm
Really, I am the only one not impressed? Some of the graphics look like simple rendered geometric figures (polygons, spheres etc.) and the other ones look like anime scenes but badly and unnaturally animated. Point and click gameplay is nice, but I am afraid that it is going to be overwhelmed by stupid Wii minigames (using Wii control system is nice, but stupid 'funny' minigames are not). On the other hand, storyline seems to be somehow interesting (but nothing special really).
spectator
Another promotion video is out. Could anyone translate the dialogue?

Prince of Dawn

The video is on the 'special' link.
Hey
I'm no good with translating spoken stuff, so I'm pretty much relying on Chinese subs from TGBus.com (though I'm not 100% accurate either as always); it's another version without 'Drama' by Sid but I think the dialogue is the same. I didn't translate the onscreen words though for the first part;

Claudio: Dear citizens of Amestris,
We have always been engaged in wars with each other, with both sides receiving massive damage.
Let us end these days where we shed tears even in our sleep.
Let us work together towards a wonderful future!
I am here to promote peace.

Narrator/some guy?: Being the ruler, Claudio Rico Aerugo is the first prince of the Aerugo country. (?)
Not only is he first in line for the throne, he is also very capable.

Ed: Don't tell me there's another evil plan being plotted behind the scenes...

Mustang: No matter how you say it, he is a still a friend coming from the enemy country Aerugo.

Some lady?: Entering an enemy country deliberately...it's possible he could have made preparations before coming.

Narrator/some guy?: Questioning the prince must have had some motive. No matter who it is, if we could interrupt that plan...

Some lady?: A massacre? Don't talk about these shivering (scary) tales!

Ed: Dammit, there's no time!

Scar: Even though this is an unbelievably filthy route, I've already decided to exterminate this hatred creating country!

Envy: I'm different from those henchmen (I think he means more of lowlifes). I've been looking forward to this.

Hawkeye: I..I have to follow my own determination to save them.

Al: Brother!

A completely new Original Story closely related with the events in volume 16 of the original manga
An omnibus with a total of 7 episodes
Detailed acting (?) and facial expressions with the use of high quality 3D models
Freely explore the world of Hagaren
Use the Wiimote to control the actions in various colourful games
In the tale (?) of the two brothers who seek the truth, this unknown story

My ears are deteriorating, I can't make out a lot of voices now >>'
This game seems to have some really advanced mechas for the 1910s :P
Tombow
^ Thank you, Hey!!! happy.gif
hand-made-city
Thanks a lot, Hey! I've been watching that video over and over since it first came out, but it's hard for me to translate.. so thank you! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
Thanks for translating the trailer, Hey!
Can't wait to know the full story of the game. ^^
Gimpyhair
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Aug 8 2009, 12:32 PM) *
Sorry to change topic, but I found some new pics with Roy and Riza from the Wii game on the official site:

O_o Can anyone translate what Riza is saying here?

And I found another trailer of the game. I think itís the one that was on the bonus DVD which came with Shounen Gangan last month, because there is the scene with Riza in the purple dress.
http://gamedesuyone.blog36.fc2.com/blog-entry-972.html

New long trailer!

I was wondering, the more I see new videos, the more I think that Riza is being blackmailed and have to plot against Roy or something like this.
amestris_star
Considering her look in the last pic, it really seems like it.
rzerox21xx
Ed and Scar still are in their pre-Ling clothes. Scar shouldnt be wearing that jacket anymore and Ed stop using the collar thing long before snice this take place right before before Briggs. I wonder if this game will be officially in the canon story(brotherhood or manga). I reread volume 16 trying to find ut how the game fits in. Scar should be with May, Yoki, and Marcoh by now and on his way to the North. I guess you can find somewhere to fit Winry. Anyway, game looks great. Too bad I only have a ps3 and not intending to spend money on a wii. the screenshot wtih the pool scene, Ed shouldnt be that much shorter than Winry anymore snice she notice how much he been growing in volume 12. its should almost be equal. sorry if I sound nitpicking.
Gimpyhair
At least there's no sign of Havoc on two legs.
edo little kid
hehehe , I like the part when Riza-san catch Ed and put him in the car XD

thank you very much Gimpyhair happy.gif
KwiatekAlchemist
new image right here:

picture

biggrin.gif
Makika
hahaha, thanks sambam! and thanks Hey for the translations!

OMG, I laugh with this image.. Look at Armstrong on the left side, with that bath red thin clothe! #afraid ohmy.gif
And Riza dress is so.. so sexy! ohmy.gif With shure Roy will talk something about it.. (or who knows.. The prince...)

Well, I hope this game comes soon, I wanna know the history *----*
KwiatekAlchemist
aha no problem ^^

found another one again here: picture02

if you notice edward at the top left hand corner he seems to be having an interest of seeing winry in a bikini.
haha
rzerox21xx
QUOTE (sambam @ Aug 11 2009, 12:09 PM) *
aha no problem ^^

found another one again here: picture02

if you notice edward at the top left hand corner he seems to be having an interest of seeing winry in a bikini.
haha

can you blame Ed, he's growing up and snice this take place in volume 16, Winry already confirmed her feelings with Winry while Ed is still dealing with it especially snice it's after Riza asking Ed if he loves her and Ed spitting tea at Hayate in shock.

If you see that picture, looks like the game will include the fullmetal vs flame chapter. however, I'm questioning how this game will take place in the story because if you see in the picture. Riza is next to Bradely which indicate it takes place in manga volume 16, however you see jean havok in the pic standing next to Winry in the audience. he's suppose to be in the hospital and paralyzed. Unless brotherhood is going to a different direction with Havoc I don't see this game taking place in the actual story. I would have put this as a flashback but Riza being Bradely secertary and Al's girlfriend there being there defeat that theory. It seems like it will be in it's own separate continunity.
Gimpyhair
QUOTE (sambam @ Aug 11 2009, 01:31 AM) *
new image right here:

picture

biggrin.gif

And on the top left picture I see a blushing Riza in a dress biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
RayJ
After seeing the second trailer, I assumed Envy had something to do with Roy being in prison... maybe Claudio and the homunculi are connected somehow? Envy could easily set Roy up. And I don't see how else Claudio could be a villain...

Also, maybe this starts off in early FMA, but takes a new route before Roy fights with Lust (for example, Claudio's entrance delayed the fight with Lust as the homunculi and military were distracted with that). Then, Havoc would not have lost his legs, Ed may not have changed his coat (that doesn't really matter though), and Riza would still be Bradley's secretary in the future, because Bradley's still trying to separate Mustang's group as they discover more about the homunculi. Does that make sense?
Michiyo-
There's a new, short video on the official site. You can find it on the Special link.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/haganefa/
paca
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Aug 12 2009, 10:42 AM) *
There's a new, short video on the official site. You can find it on the Special link.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/haganefa/

Yay!
thanks Michiyo! <3

*goes to see*

and thanks for the manga preview of the game you posted somewhere there too
O: Arakawa really wanted to fit this story in the manga storyline XDDD and this special tells us where it exactly goes ^^
edo little kid
thanks a loooot Michiyo- san

(go to see the vidoe ^^)
Animelover09
Thats awesome news, I've always enjoyed Fma games I like how they have Rpg elements which I enjoy. The game seems very interacting from the pictures and description. The story seems to take place between the 16th Novel which is interesting, but I wonder why they dont do original stories that are about the manga.
rzerox21xx
QUOTE (Animelover09 @ Aug 12 2009, 09:37 AM) *
Thats awesome news, I've always enjoyed Fma games I like how they have Rpg elements which I enjoy. The game seems very interacting from the pictures and description. The story seems to take place between the 16th Novel which is interesting, but I wonder why they dont do original stories that are about the manga.

manga preview of the game? where?
Animelover09
If your talking about when I said ''Takes place between the 16th manga book'' their was info on game that said it took place in between that time which is when Ed and Al travel north I believe. I suggest you go back to the first pages because they contain the most content on the game.
Michiyo-
There was a comic preview in the newest Shounen Gangan, which confirms, too, that the game takes place before Ed and Al go to Briggs.

You can download it from here: (I already posted that in the Chapter 98 thread)
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/download/46952
rzerox21xx
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Aug 12 2009, 11:59 AM) *
There was a comic preview in the newest Shounen Gangan, which confirms, too, that the game takes place before Ed and Al go to Briggs.

thanks alot. I still wonder about how the rest of the old mustang group is in there if the preview is showing them being sent to different places. so this is before Scar reunite with Mei and he's with Marcoh. Does the brotherhood team still insist on keeping Ed in his first outfit with the collar. Why is scar wearing that jacket in the game and wearing his current outfit in the manga preview.

QUOTE (rzerox21xx @ Aug 12 2009, 12:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Aug 12 2009, 11:59 AM) *

thanks alot. I still wonder about how the rest of the old mustang group is in there if the preview is showing them being sent to different places. so this is before Scar reunite with Mei and he's with Marcoh. Does the brotherhood team still insist on keeping Ed in his first outfit with the collar. Why is scar wearing that jacket in the game and wearing his current outfit in the manga preview.

I was watching the trailer and saw Fury, Falmon, and Breda whom should be in separate locations, Falmon especially who should be in Briggs, even the manga preview show him. Well if you watch the trailer, they are standing in different sections of the audience. My theory snice the Prince is there, all North, West, East, and South sections of Armestri military had to be there so that would explain why they are there and in the game are secret meeting together. In Falmon section of the audience, there' a possibility you might see a cameo of Major General Armstrong, Miles, and Bucuneer. That's the best explaination I can figure how this game would make sense in the actual story.
NxL
HEYYYY GUYS laugh.gif
the game is out right now
Y can d*****ad it NOW laugh.gif

dry.gif tsehh....Lucky who has Wii
Michiyo-
You can watch the first part of the game here: biggrin.gif
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm7925830
Kasumisty
Could somebody download it and upload it somewhere? :/ I have Nico's account, but don't remember my password.... Not to mention this isn't a site with many non-japanese users on it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.