Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Up Incoming Vic Mignogna Interview.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Ashen
Me and my group are going to interview Vic Mignogna on Saturday?(Hopefully) Do guys have any questions or shout outs you want him to do or answer? Write it down below and I'll relay and give credit, of course

P.S. Man, its good to be back
Tombow
@Ashen - Welcome home!! biggrin.gif

For the interview, if you can ask him his thoughts on doing FMA-2 (if you can, please try to get more than just "I'm being excited blah blah.." XDD) and on the voice cast for the FMA-2
(or better yet, any insider info on the new series!! tongue.gif) yes, that would be great!! ^^
kelen
Well, if this thing is real deal...

1. Any news about third Fullmetal Alchemist game for PS2 coming to US or EU? (I mean Fullmetal Alchemist 3: Kami o Tsugu Shoujo).
2. Are you excited about new FMA anime?
Well, I don't have idea for other. You can send him greetings from fans from Poland smile.gif
LandoCalrissian
Cool. Thanks, Ashen.

Yes, on being the voice of Ed for the new series, would he approach the voice the same way as he did the last series, or because this is based on the manga, will he change his tone of the Ed character? - possibly more serious?

Also, he himself is a designer, musician - would he ever consider being a part of an original anime that he would produce/score/voice act for or does he ever have any plans for something like this? - since he obviously has his foot in the door...

Keep moving forward!
Ashen
Thanks for the questions, keep 'em coming.

For semi-proof (the best kind of proof) we interviewed Billy West(Fry, Ziodberg, Zapp from Futurama and Doug ) a couple episodes ago and gave him a new energy drink called Tentacle gRape.

http://ssaapodcast.blogspot.com/2009/02/ep...oesnt-have.html

Edit: FAILED - I did not get a chance to interview him as we hope. He apologize for schedule, Saturday was the day fangirls ruled the world. But, I did get a chance to ask him some of the questions.

Also, he himself is a designer, musician - would he ever consider being a part of an original anime that he would produce/score/voice act for or does he ever have any plans for something like this? - since he obviously has his foot in the door...

He states that he doesn't have any interest in Anime(and cartoon, I assume) ost and even if he did, once the anime is over here in the states it is out his hand.

Also, he's going to do the Lion character from Claymore, SUPERB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.