Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Overly Complex
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
DNA
(Ok! As you know (And by that I mean only Rosi and Kari Know) I am going to stop useing Un-Origonal Chars. this one is based off of a gmae called Portal.

Your chars have been drugged and should be awaking in a small Cublicle in a sterile white room. In truth, you are takeing part in a seris of test by a Self Aware AI named GLaDOS who promises them Freedom and Cake at the end of the testing process. )
Kari_Neko
XD YESH! MY NAGGING HAS FINALLY WORKED! YOU EXPLAINED THINGS COMPLETELY! *shot*

Ow.Anyway,nice on the cake part XD and I join,with Kari as usual but since you won't be using L anymore,let's just say she never met him so she's not depressed XD.
DNA
(Oh I'll still be useing him don't worry. Annnnnyyyy way, I think that I'll start it now and wait for Rosi to...and to Rosi, If you could invite Redtail that would be great smile.gif )

"OpEninG StTAsIS Chambers NNNNNow. HELLo, and welcome to the APETURE SCIENCE ENRICHMENT CENTEr. We hope yoU enJoYed your time in the RelAXation chamberS, and are now willing to PreseccEd Withe the TESTING PROCESS." said a Feminine Computerized voice throught a Small White building. A few small pods lay in wait in a small Glass room, with a small, actual wall and a timer on the wall near by. the glass doors on the man-sized pods furiouslly swang open, allowing thouse inside to awaken.
Kari_Neko
Kari groaned groggily getting out of the weird pod,trying to remember how the hell she got here,while holding her head dizzily since everything was spinning,who did she annoy this time?And she managed to ask leaning against the wall

"How'd I get here again?"
DNA
"You and SeVVVeral others Involantarlly Volantered For this APETURE SCIENCE COMPUTER-AIDED MANAGEMENT TEST. Cake, and Grief Counciling, will be available after the completeion of Said TeSST." Said the Voice
Kari_Neko
"..........Why am I getting the feeling that I want to kill L right now?"

Kari grumbled under her breath to herself,in suspicion that the worried Fuherer signed her up for this.
DNA
"We would like to take this tiME to ReMIND yoU Though FUN, and LEARNING, are the primary goals for this TEST, SerioUS injury may occurEEEE. For your OWN safty AND The SAfety Of OtherS Ple- BZZZZZZTTTTT- Thank you for helping us Help you help us all. THe Portal will open in 3...2..1- BZZZZZTTT" Said the voice as an Orange circle appeared on the glass. it lead to another room with a closed door, a Cube, and a button. A Light said "TEST CHAMBER 1"
Kari_Neko
"Ooooooooh~! SHINY BUTTON!"

Kari said in her crazy hyper half asleep mode while staring at the big orange button
Omamori
ooc| X3 I shall invite Red-chan!
And I'll use Raito, of course...but, since he winds up turning good at some point...hmm...this'll all happen before that..so Ash is still a Homunculus *nod*
Shall I bring in Ash as well?
DNA
(Hmm...Maybe...Or maybe the Human Ratio was based off of as well...You know, so he can't super-sayian his was out...)

"PLeassSe Place the WEIGHTED STORAGE CUBE on the APETURE SCIENCE SUPER COLIDING SUPER BUTTION" Said the voice throughout the complex
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped looking at the cube,it looked heavy.And the couple others were still half asleep so she mumbled knowing the 'voice' could hear

"I'll need help,and they need to wake up."
DNA
(It's supposed to be light...)

"ActivATEing APETURE SCIENCE STATIS POD RELAXATION CHAMBERS 1-12" said the voice as the pods opened
Kari_Neko
(You'd be sleepy too after you got out of a pod XD *shot*)

Kari sweat dropped while yawning and stretching before starting to go pull the cube thingy over to the button
DNA
"Excellent! PleaSe PrOCEEd to the CHAMBER LOCK." said the voice as The Doors opened to an elevator with a weird light grid by it
Kari_Neko
".......Why am I getting a weird feeling about this?"

Kari asked,more to herself then anything,but obediently went into the elevator
DNA
"Please note that a NotiCe abLE taste of blood is not pArT Of any TeSt PROTOCal but is an unentended side effect of the APETURE SCIENCE EMANCIPATION GRILL whicth May in SeMI rarE Cases, Emancipate brows, Gums TooTHY NamLE and TEETH!" it said. then the doors opened to a room with a Gun, shooting out Blue Portals in intervuls of 10 seconds.
Kari_Neko
"......Who the hell signed me up for this AGAIN?!"

Kari said/yelled annoyed while spatting out blood while sweat dropping at the portal shooting gun
DNA
"Please PIck up the APETURE HAND-HELD PORTAL DEVICE. WiTh it you can MakE YouR OwN PortalS." said the voice
Kari_Neko
"THAT DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

Kari yelled out of irritation but grabbed the gun,and more out of stress relief than anything,and shot at the wall multiple times
DNA
"These PortALs are COmplETEly Safe, but The DEVICE is not. Do not touch the OperationAL end of the DEVICE. Do not look at the operation end of the DEVICE. Do not submerge the DEVICE in water. Even parcially. Most ImpORTantlly do Not - BZZZZZZTTTT!!!!" Said the voice
Kari_Neko
".......It's times like these where I wonder if people notice that I am A)a master guns girl and B)not a moron."

Kari mumbled sweat dropping putting the gun down and,cautiously with obvious curiosity,poked her head through a portal that she made
DNA
Then an elevator was through the portal "PleASE ProCEED into the ChAmbeR LocK" said the voice
Kari_Neko
"Fine fine fine,this is getting irking."

Kari grumbled going completely through the portal and over to the elevator,secretly wondering/joking if GIR controlled it and she would have to dance to make it go up.
DNA
"We at APETURE SCIENCE will GiVe yOU AdVICe in DanGERouS EnviROMents. For InSisTANCE the floor here will kill you. Try To avoid iT." Said the voice as the door opened above a pit of green water and an orange portal was on a small clif leading to another elevator.
Kari_Neko
"Avoid the toxic looking stuff,piece of cake."

Kari said cringing a little and making her finger/toe nails turn into claws and climbed up the wall and started climbing across the ceiling,similar to Spider Man I know,towards the portal
DNA
"H-HoW Did you KnOW about the CaaaaaakE? I-I-I NO!" Said the voice as an portal opened under her back to the elevator. "YoU MuST Use the APETURE SCIENCE HANDHELD PORTAL DEVICE or I will have to EuthanIZE YoU"
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped grumbling under her breath before falling into the portal

"It's a damn expression,what is with you people and not knowing sarcasm?"
DNA
"ExpRESSIONs ArE Not SARCASM." Said the voice
Kari_Neko
"Whatever,now where am I going?Cake lady voice from God knows where."

Kari said annoyed while in the elevator again
DNA
"To TEST CHAMBER -4, 9 56, 78 ,91991991912Q101101001010101019010101010101010!!!!!! We Are sorry. the TesT Chamber requesTED IS unavAILABLE. It has been replaced with A LIVE-FIRE CORSE FOR MILLITARY ANDROIDS." said the voice as the doors opened to a corrador with a glass wall, showing white figures with a red beam come across.
Kari_Neko
"....Your not gonna make me go in there are you?"

Kari asked sweat dropping,sure she could take them but she'd rather not too.
DNA
"WEEEEEEEEEEEE" Said the voice
Kari_Neko
"Oh.My.Freakin.God.GIR!?THAT YOU!?"

Kari asked/yelled freaked out chibi,de ja vu much.
DNA
"GIR? Is ThaT Your BOYFRIEND? if You love THAT thing So MuCH Why don't you MaRRY HIm? Would YOu likE TO MarrY HI- WELL I WON'T LET YOU!"
Kari_Neko
"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND~!HE'S MY CRUSH'S DAMN ROBOT THAT ANNOYS ME!"

Kari yelled freaking out and sweat dropping,she just had to make her say 'crush' didn't she?
DNA
"Hello Friend." said one of the white things as all of a sudden it started shooting through the glass to hit Kari.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and deflected the shots and asked sarcastically rolling her eyes,still deflecting the shots with Hades making them bounce off to it

"If your my friend then your shooting at me why?"
DNA
Then the 15 Other white things shoot at here to "I don't hate you." they said
Kari_Neko
"THAN STOP SHOOTING AT ME DAMMIT!AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

Kari asked/yelled getting out of the elevator and shooting back at the white thingies
DNA
"Where are you?" asked the things when she came out of view.
Kari_Neko
"If I told you you would keep shooting at me."

Kari said simply,she was up in the rafters of the room hiding in the dark,perfectly camouflaged because well she was a black cat.
DNA
Then the vent collapsed into a red room, with writeing on the walls in red, Bean containors, and water jugs, as well as several hundred Cubes
Kari_Neko
".....Wow,I guess I do need to loose a little weight."

Kari mumbled sarcastically flat on her face before standing up and looking around this red room.
Hatred Incarnate
(May I join?)
*wink*
Kari_Neko
[Er....You see,DNA-kun *points to The Artist Formally Known As DNA* hasn't been on in a couple weeks now so I guess he got grounded....When he gets back you should ask.]
Hatred Incarnate
(Hmmmmmm............. This does indeed pose quite the problem................... I shall diligently await his arival!!)
Kari_Neko
(I talked to him yesterday,sort of,and turns out he somehow managed to hurt himself so he won't be on for awhile.He said he'll get a laptop for our birthday,May 6th,so he'll be on then.)
Hatred Incarnate
(Well, I do hope it is nothing serious. I suppose I shall wait, and hope for a good recovery happy.gif . By the way, my E-mail said you added me as a friend, but it doesn't show up in the "friend" box. I do say-???)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.