Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tears To Tiara Anime - Any Fans Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
Tears to Tiara is based on the PlayStation 3 game remake. The anime is directed by Tomoki Kobayashi and its series composition done by Tōko Machida. The animation is done by White Fox and T3Works is the series' production committee.[10]
The series began airing on April 6, 2009 - September 28, 2009.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

Plot Summary: Set in a fictitious land during a medieval-like era of magic and fantasy, Tears to Tiara unfolds with the Divine Empire’s rise to power as it conquers and rules lands far and wide. On the island of Erin, still ruled by the Ancient Kingdom, the Goidelic people are attempting to sacrifice priestess Riannon to revive protagonist and demon king Arawn to lead the resistance against the Empire. Although the ritual fails and Riannon survives, the seal imprisoning the demon king is broken and Arawn is resurrected. Armed with mysterious and devastating powers and a human’s demeanour, Arawn joins Riannon, her brother and battalion commander, Arthur, as well as their team of fighters comprising a swordsman, an archer and a quintet of magical pixies, in the epic struggle against the Divine Empire.

Genres: adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, romance
Themes: bishounen, harem, war, war-medieval
Episodes: 26
Age Rating: PG
(Source - ANN)

---------------------------

Tears to Tiara Anime Trailer:
Tears to Tiara THE ANIMATION Official Website

Click to view attachment

Airing Dates for this anime in Japan are released!!!!!!! Yay!!
チバテレビ(CTC) <-----Tv Station - CTC (Chiba TV)
4/5より毎週日曜日25:35~ Airing time: April 5th, 1:35 a.m., Sunday
テレビ神奈川(tvk) <-----Tv Station - tvk (TV Kanagawa)
4/6より毎週月曜日23:00~ Airing time: April 6th, 11:00 p.m., Monday
テレ玉(TVS) <-----Tv Station - TVS (TV Tamagawa)
4月より放送開始予定 Airing time: April (no official date or time announced)
テレビ大阪(TVO) <-----Tv Station - TVO (TV Osaka)
4/7より毎週火曜日25:30~ Airing time: April 7th, 1:30 a.m., Tuesday

So around April 6th, I assume Chinese fansubbers would be working god speed all the time which I love, then we should be able to get a glimpse of the first episode of the anime by then with translations.

There's also gonna be a Prologue CD released in March. ...wonder what it's gonna be about

*Mouth Waters for all Oka-san related merchandise*

OT:
Tears to Tiara Radio Show:
Has anyone been listening to "Tears to Tiara Yukoto Makoto" the radio shows?
For those who haven't, you can listen to them on their anime official site
There's Show Zero, Show 1st and Show No. 2 on out already
All of them are available for listening on Nico Nico Douga
Anyone whom has listened to them, please feel free and come in for a chat about them

Also could you guess whom is laughing behind the hosts in all 3 shows out now?
At first during Show Zero I thought it was Oka-san, but now listening till Show 2 it doesnt seem as such.....anyone have an idea who it is? The Director of the anime possibly? I have just no idea......=.=;; That man seems so happy in every show......XDDD I wish I was as happy as him in life too lolz

<Discussions on "Tears to Tiara" PS3 game has been moved to General Game forum. :)
08/05/09 ~ Tombow>
dion-fortune
I am fan of the anime smile.gif I think itīs pretty good... I donīt know about the game, though smile.gif but I love Arthur and Arawn cool.gif
onigiri_girl
I also watch the anime every week. Sometimes there are very good episodes, but sometimes are boring. But the animation is good and I like the characters so much. Especially Arthur is very handsome. smile.gif Arawn, nah playboy. tongue.gif Riannon, cute.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.